Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Feb-21, 08:46
Points: 9,054, Level: 41 Points: 9,054, Level: 41 Points: 9,054, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default The Gym Bag

Years ago the band was playing a small club in Milwaukee. I got there very late. The rest of the band was set up so I was on stage myself trying to wire up the sound when a blond came up to the front of the stage and kept trying to talk to me. I thought she had a pretty face and long blond hair but at first glance I thought she was a little thickly built for me as I am kind of small myself. While I was working she was telling me someone had stolen her gym bag so I said gym bag, what do you work out or something. She said Duhh can't you tell.

I told her I had to get the band going so she went to the bar. On our break she came over to me at the bar and started playfully bumping into me knocking me off balance a little. I just laughed and kidded with her a little and went back to play. After we were through she came up to the stage again as I was packing up and asked if I wanted to do breakfast. I was hungry so I said OK. She said that she lived down the block and everything else was closed because it was 2am. She said why don't you come to my house and I will cook for you. I said ok, but I have a long ride home. We got in her house and there were weights and a boxing bag and workout mats and full mirror wall top to bottom on a few of the walls. She went to change into something more comfortable and came out in a tank top and the tightest white shorts I had ever seen. Covering her legs were a pair of white over the knee cable nit socks that were the longest socks I had ever seen. They kind of went up to her thighs. Her muscular legs were stretching against the socks and her arms, back and shoulders were also muscular but not overdone. She kind of looked like Zap on American Gladiators. I said wow, you really must work out. She flexed a little in front of the mirror for me. She did some leg raises with her weights and asked me to come and feel her legs. Her calf muscles looked so cool in those socks. I asked her what is with the socks and she said she likes the way her legs feel in them and guys like it too when her legs go around them. When I asked what she meant, she asked me to come over to the mat and sit with her. When I did she wrapped her lags around me in in a body scissors and asked if I liked the way her legs felt around me. I said thy felt heavy and she said what do you mean heavy and started playfully wrestling me around the mat until she had me pinned down hard and asked how heavy am I now? I tried to budge still being playful but I couldn't move. She slipped up high on my chest putting her knees on my arms and put her arms up in the air and flexed her bicep and asked what do you think of these?

She released my arms and said feel them, so I did. Then she spun around sitting backwards on my chest and flexed again asking me to check out her back. Her ass in those tight shorts was the best I had ever seen and her legs covered in those socks were awesome. She really was starting to feel heavy on my chest so I asked her if she could let me up now. She said laughingly what is the matter, why would you want to get up when this nice body is on top of you? She said I'll tell you what, say uncle and kiss my feet and I'll let you up. I tried to push her up but it was no use. Still sitting backwards on my chest she lifted up a little and placed her sock covered feet in my face and said Ok kiss em. Her feet were so soft as they rubbed all over my face I finally kissed them over and over. Then she said now say uncle. I said come on now. At that, she said if you don't say uncle, you'll have to kiss my ass. At that, she plopped her ass down on my face. Her muscular ass in those tight shorts covered my face and my nose went right up her crack. She squirmed around on my face all the time telling me to say uncle. I finally said it muffled under her but. She said good boy and got off and started laughing saying wasn't that fun? (to be continued) Finally telling more of the story ...... She said I'm hungry let's eat. I said I better get going and she said please stay a little longer. Just have a little food first. I have to say I was quite turned on by what just happened so I stayed and watched her cooking. Her shorts, her arms and those socks on her legs had a spell on me. She brought the food over and said eat up. I was hungry so I was eating but she kept staring at me looking up and down. She said wow are you little. I'm a girl and my arms are much bigger than yours. You are scrawny and a toothpick. I was embarrassed so I got pissed and told her F You. At that, she grabbed me and threw me to the mat and wrestled me all over the mat. Every time she put me in a new hold she made me look into the mirrored walls to see how helpless I was and she flexed making victory poses. She teased me over and over asking me how it felt to have my ass kicked by a girl. She put me in a headscissor and kept yelling whose stronger and kept squeezing until I said she was. Then she did a reverse headscissor and made me say it again. Then she quickly pulled her legs up and sat on my face in a reverse Facesit. She said, look at that gorgeous ass. She lifted her ass up a little and said feel how rock hard it is and yelled to FEEL IT. So I reached up and grabbed her ass. It was Rock hard. She lifted her ass up again and said look at it in the mirror. Look at those thighs and calves. Look how pathetic you look. At that, I quickly squeezed out from under her and tried to crawl away on my stomach but she caught me dragged me closer to the mirror, sat on my upper back and twisted my arm behind my back. My package was pressed hard into the mat and I could see the helpless position she had me in as she forced me to look in mirror.

I was embarrassed again so I said let me up you bitch. She said just for that you're gonna kiss my feet you little wimp. She pulled off each sock and while sitting on my back she held my arms tucking her feet under my face grabbing the top of my hair and forcing me into her feet. Then she said, sniff my feet or I'll break your arm, so I had no choice but to sniff her bare feet while she rubbed them in my face. They had a little bit of a sweaty odor to them so I told her that her feet stink. Big mistake because she said just for that you are going to lick them and twisted my arm until I did. She said clean them good you little wimp. Every time I turned to lick the other foot I saw it in the mirror. Me helpless under her muscular body being forced to lick her feet. I was embarrassing but my package underneath me was getting so hard. I was strangely turned on by what was happening. I moaned so she noticed and said Oh my gosh , what a perv, this is turning you on. At that she turned around sitting on the back of my head and tucked her feet under my face again only this time sitting backwards and forced me to lick and sniff some more and said, say you love it. Say you love licking and smelling my sweaty feet. until finally I did say it loudly twice in a row.

She said good boy and now you know who is stronger and since you love my feet so much, I want you to suck on the big toe of the winner. At that she reached back and forced her big toe into my mouth and yelled now suck it looser and I did. She said good boy and lifted her ass up and turned me over on to my back again.

while still straddling me with her legs she took off her shorts and showed me her ass in her very tight hot thong panties. Then she said now that you are totally mine, I want you to lick me until I come and if you can't make me come I am going to kick you ass all over this mat again until you do. . At that she pulled her thong to the side and had me lick her. I licked hard and fast as she grinded on my face until she lost control and screamed with delight. After a few deep breaths she got up, put her foot on my chest and said OK you can leave now. I'm tired.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stradled1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
femdom, foot worship, fs hs sgp feet socks, teen girl, wrestling