Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Apr-21, 16:15
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,729 Times in 467 Posts
Default Re: The Drunken Ginger Bodyscissor Handjob Massacre

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think you should give co-author credit to Bacardi.
Bacardi gets co-author credit for every word I've ever written. Not Bacardi 151, though. I'm not a maniac. Just her mild-mannered but secretly arrogant cousin, Bacardi Superior.
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-21, 02:11
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

If I am to suggest an idea

Maybe she challenges a very strong muscular guy to armwrestling and beats him by jerking him off and when he cums she slams his arm down and when he tries to go for a rematch he’s so tired she beats him again. Might be good.
Old 30-Apr-21, 08:16
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Really excellent work my friend! The quality of your writing makes for a wonderful read.
May I also make a small suggestion? I would love to see Angelina ask Ginger to squeeze her a little so she can experience her power first hand. I think that could be a very sexy scene.
Thanks so much for continuing this story.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorjunkie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-21, 19:52
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,729 Times in 467 Posts

Okay, part three. That’s right, a third chapter. Has anyone ever written three whole chapters before? Pretty sure I’m setting some kind of world record.

---

“And here we are!” Angelina says cheerfully as she swings open the wooden gate.

Wow, this backyard is nice. Big patio, neatly-maintained lawn - there’s obviously a gardener on staff here. Is Angelina rich?

“Your backyard is amazing!” I tell her.

“Oh, no, I live in an apartment, dude.”

“Then who -”

“Look!” she says, pulling a bottle of something brown out of a big pool bag. “I brought you some refreshments!”

I laugh nervously. “Ange, remember what happened last week? I threw up like ten times, and I, you know - nearly killed a guy.”

She looks up at me with her big pretty eyes. “It’s just Old Crow this time, it’s not nearly as strong as the stuff you had at the lake. My uncle drinks it all day and he hardly ever nearly kills a guy.”

“I don’t know, Ange…”

“Please?” she entreats. Damn, those kitten eyes are just killing me! “Didn’t I eat your pussy really good in the car?”

I blush. She sure did. I got in the passenger side and instead of getting in the driver’s seat, she pushed the seat back and climbed right between my legs and put her head under my long skirt. She kept calling me “My Queen” over and over - I came so hard. Am I bisexual or something?

“And don’t you deserve to unwind? It’s been such a hard week for you.”

She’s right about that. Terrifying that guy Brian did not do anything for my popularity at school. I was so desperate to feel a guy whimper and cum again that yesterday I cut third period to sneak into the bathroom when I knew Daniel would be in there vaping. And that asshole avoided looking at me and just tried to just leave. I had to get between him and the door and ask him if I could jerk him off. And then it wasn’t fun for me at all. They’re supposed to beg me. I was so mad I squeezed his balls right at the end and made him scream while he came all over the stall door. Jerking guys off was like the one thing I like doing at that stupid school and now -

Yeah. “Okay, give me the bottle.”

She beams ear to ear. “Yes, My Queen,” she says obediently, as though she didn’t just practically bully me into drinking this.

Damn, this shit is nasty. And it burns. This is weaker than the Bacardi? It tastes like gasoline.

“So whose backyard even is this? And what are we doing here?”

Angelina ignores my question and looks at her phone. “You better take another swig,” she says. “We only have 25 minutes to get you drunk.”

I give her a weird look and take another big swallow. “25 minutes until what?” I ask.

“I got you some clothes!” she exclaims out of nowhere. She’s pulling a garment out of her bag.

I take it and I’m laughing incredulously. What even is this thing? It’s like a short dress, all black and dark purple with gold accents and lace.

“Where did you even get this? Is this a costume?”

“What’s with all the questions?” she says, still smiling cutely at me. “Go put it on, please!”

I pull off my top, reach behind me to undo my bra, and hesitate. Is it weird that I feel weird changing in front of Ange? Even though fifteen minutes ago she was ears-deep in my pussy?

“I’m gonna go behind those bushes,” I say awkwardly.

“Bring the bottle!”

--

Okay, I finally got this thing on. I might not be as coordinated as I was a little bit ago. I might have just punched a bush for scratching me. Old Crow, you are one speedy-ass crow. They should call you Old Falcon. Are falcons fast birds? Is a crow even slow? Hey, that rhymes.

Anyway, this outfit is god damn ridiculous. It’s tight as shit, and the hemline is so short that if I sat down you’d just full-on see my thong. My tits are pushed up halfway to my chin and the neckline is so low they’re practically falling out. And the high collar in the back makes me look like an evil slutty Disney queen. Yeah. This is definitely a costume.

I step out from behind the bush.

“Oh my God,” Angelina and I say simultaneously.

She was like two feet away and she’s completely naked. Her small firm boobs, dark nipples, waxed pussy, it’s all on full display. I wish my mom let me wax. I get the worst razor burn when I try to shave so I just have a big ole copper ‘fro down there.

“You look incredible,” she says with a gooey smile. “You could rule the whole world in that. You look regal. I’m in awe of you, my queen.”

I’m at a total loss for words so I take another pull off the bottle. It’s not making me wince anymore. Gasoline tastes goood. “Why the fuck did you take off all your clothes??” I blurt out. Whoa, I’m laughing. I got me the giggles!

“Because I’m your servant,” she says. “Queens wear clothes, and servants have to be naked.”

I can’t stop laughing. I just walked out from behind a bush, and - bam! Suddenly: pussy!!

“Come on, Sassy!” she says, stomping her foot. “This is serious to me!”

I’m pulling her in for a hug. “Hey,” I say. “Hey, hey, hey. If it’s important to you, you can be my naked servant all the time.”

She nuzzles into me, kisses me on the cleavage. “I worship you,” she says.

What a fucking weirdo Ange is. Her lips feel nice though. She smells so good, too. I kiss her on the top of her cute little head.

“What the fuck are you two dykes doing?” I hear from behind me.

I turn around. Whoa! Tattoo guy! Hey there, white trash tank top tattoo dude! Welcome to… where the fuck am I again?

“Sassy, this is Myke. He spells it with a y because he’s a dipshit. Myke, this is Sassy.” This is such a weirdly formal introduction from such a very naked girl. What even is my life right now?

“You expect me fight a fucking ginger in a slutty princess costume?” he says with a scowl.

“It’s a slutty queen costume!” I protest. “And - um - we’re gonna fight? Why are we gonna fight?” I take another swing of the ol’ crow. Love that little burn!

Angelina’s got her phone in her hand. Where was she keeping that thing? Up her ass? I giggle.

“Myke was on Facebook giving his opinion on the Moss Lake fight,” she explains. “Let’s see what he’s written here. ‘she was lucky those guys were too soy to hit back, if a bitch came at me i would put her in the fucking ground.’”

“They did hit back!” I protest. “I had a bruise on my boob!”

“And then when I messaged him, he said… hold on… ah. ‘yeah i’ll there at 1:00 bitch.’” she sighs and shakes her head, then continues. ‘and after i leave ur ur dyke friend all bloody and smashed ill make u suck my cock.’”

“Shit!” I say. “This guy’s a fucking rapist!”

“I told you I’d find you someone who’s not a nice guy,” she says, beaming up at me. “I’d do anything for you.”

“This is way too weird,” Myke says. “I don’t know what you two bitches think -”

I’m charging him. My tits are bouncing everywhere in this thing. Fuck this guy.

I pull back my fist and I’m immediately doubling over. Oh, fuck. He wasn’t kidding about hitting a girl. He got me right in the stomach. My mouth is full of drool. I can’t stop myself from falling to my hands and knees. Ouch!! Fuck, that was a boot to my chest. Oh shit. Tasting blood a little here.

He’s saying something. Which way is up?? He’s flipping me to my back, crushing my tits under his ass. His fists slam down. His knuckles slam into my eyes and nose four times. I can’t see. Fuck, this would hurt so much if it wasn’t for the Old Crow.

Fuck this guy.

I swing my legs up, catch his head between my calves. I squeeze and straighten out my body hard and throw him off me. I get to my feet and see he’s getting up too. He looks amazed. And like he’s scared to charge back in. I love that.

“You moron, did you forget I have leg-”

I’m falling again. Fuck, he just straight out tackled me. I hit the lawn hard and my tit pops out of the dress. He’s pinning my wrists to the ground and mounting me like he’s gonna try to fuck me. Hey! Maybe he is. I’d fuck me.

I swing my legs up and lock my ankles behind his back. His mouth opens up into a surprised O.

“You’re fucked now,” I grin through bloody teeth.

“It’s just a guard, I can break a guard,” he says, wincing.

What the fuck is he talking about? Did he beat up a prison guard once? I’d love to crush a prison guard with these pythons. “Prisoner 435, get back in your bunk - oh God, my ribs, oh God please don’t kill me.” Whoa, I’m wet. Can you imagine?

Tattooey Magoo is grabbing my calves, trying to separate them. What the fuck was his name again? Dyve with a y? Those big muscles of his sure aren’t very strong. I just squeeze harder.

“Nnn…” he moans. His face is pure pain.

“Remember how I broke two guys at the same time?” I ask him. “You’re fucking stupid for fighting me.”

His mouth is opening and closing. Is he begging? Haha, request denied. I’m breaking your ribs, bitch.

“Slower,” I hear a soft voice in my ear. Whoa! Hi, Ange!

I ease up a bit. “Why slower?” I ask.

She's kissing me on the neck. Damn, that felt good. Kinda weird to be making out with your girlfriend when you’re breaking a shithead’s ribs. Oh, damn, and I just felt a pop. Mmm. Is it Ange's lips turning me on so much or that feeling of his body breaking?

“Will you slow down your squeeze and put him on his back, please, My Queen?” she asks. Damn, Ange is bossy when she’s begging. Is that a thing? Bossy begging?

Well, whatever. I twist my hips and slam him onto his back on the lawn. I loosen my squeeze a bit. It’s not like he has any strength left anyway. He feels like he’s just petting my legs at this point. It’s kinda romantic.

“Okay, now what?” I ask Angelina, and… okay, she just climbed on his face. She’s squatting over his face with her bare pussy on his mouth.

I get the giggles. I can’t help it, it's just so weird that she did that. Ange shushes me. Goddamn it, Ange, who’s the queen here, you or me?

She’s moaning. She’s sliding up and down his face. Damn. She’s really painting that thing with her pussy.

“Knock him out… at the moment… I cum… please… my queen…” she moans through shallow little breaths.

Haha, oh my God, this girl is fucking nuts. I love her. Wow, we’ve never said that before. Oh, wait, I only thought it. I think another rib just popped. Is he even awake anymore? How would I even know?

“OH FUCK, I’M CUMMING!!” Ange screams, and I clamp down full strength. There you go, girl. No air getting in or out. Jesus, she’s jerking his head around with her pussy like a pit bull with a chewtoy. Enjoying yourself much, girl?

She gets up gasping for air and I finally unsqueeze my legs. Haha, that is one fucking unconscious slime-faced dipshit.

Ange is trying to roll him to his stomach. “Whatcha doing?” I ask. She looks sexy when she’s struggling. I want to put her cute face back up my dress. The dress isn’t long enough for her head to fit all the way inside it anymore, though. I liked that. That was hot.

“Help me?” she asks.

I shrug. I flip him over face-down. Whoa, she’s taking his pants down. I don’t think he’s gonna get hard right now, Ange. I’ve never tried to jerk off an unconscious guy but I don’t think it would work.

“What’s that?” I ask. She’s got something in her hand. “It looks like you sewed a napkin to a dildo.” Heh, I crack me up. I’m getting the giggles again.

She’s scowling at me. Angelina really wants me to take this seriously. I bite my lip and try. She’s so cool. Such a pretty little weirdo. She’s the best.

“It’s your flag, my queen,” she says. She’s pushing it into his asshole. A long black dildo with a red S flying from the “flagpole.” Oh! S for Sassy!

I start to giggle again, but stifle it. I put my foot on the small of his back and smile down at Ange. “I claim this asshole in the name of, um, us.” Ha, if his white trash friends could see him now. Face down with a flag up his ass, being posed over by a teen redhead in a slutty queen costume with one tit hanging out.

“In the name of Sassy,” Angelina insists.

“I claim this asshole in the name of me,” I barely get the words out before she’s jumping into my arms, kissing me all over my face. Jesus, give a girl some warning. I almost tripped over the dildo.

Now she’s taking pictures. A lot of pictures. “Will you please get changed, My Queen?” she asks me. “I have to deal with Myke now. I called you an Uber.”

I don’t even remember getting changed. I’m in the backseat of a car and some guy is asking me how my day is going. Where is my other shoe??

“It’s been good!” I say, breaking out into giggles for a second again. “Hey. You want a quick handjob before we go?”

Old Crow is the best. My rating: Uber guy’s cock out of ten.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-21, 21:40
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

This was exciting, super hot and hilarious as hell. Sassy was incredible, as always, and she is so right... Angelina is weird.

Thanks for continuing this, mate. My mind was blown when I saw that you intended to write a record breaking THIRD chapter, but by the time the White Crow made an appearance, I was fully immersed in the story, once again. You write very, very well, Eric.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-21, 14:50
Points: 3,549, Level: 24 Points: 3,549, Level: 24 Points: 3,549, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I love this story, it's batshit crazy (in a good way obviously), funny and well written. It's also got a really interesting power dynamic going on. Sassy may be the Queen, but for now at least, Angelina seems to be the real power behind the throne. I hope you decide to smash the record and go for a mythical fourth chapter. 😉
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mcinvictus For This Useful Post:

Tags
alcohol, bodyscissors, handjob, redhead