Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-May-21, 20:22
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Maria Manic - offering sessions... for real?

Hey, Maria Manic is now offering sessions on sessiongirls.com. Has anybody sessioned with her before? If so, how was she?
The Following User Says Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-21, 02:17
Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Default Re: Maria Manic - offering sessions... for real?

Nope. Was setting one up with her once and then just stopped hearing from her so we never set one up.
Old 29-May-21, 04:21
Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I just had a session with her earlier this evening. Communication was great. Decent session, did a fantasy style match with her. She is a bit more expensive than the average session, thought i’d mention that.
Not sure she has any formal training outside of her pro training so her move set was mainly scissors, smothers and chokes but when she applies the pressure, it’s intense. Especially the scissors, good leg strength.

Last edited by DaveyDLV; 29-May-21 at 11:11.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveyDLV For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-21, 15:53
Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyDLV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just had a session with her earlier this evening. Communication was great. Decent session, did a fantasy style match with her. She is a bit more expensive than the average session, thought i’d mention that.
Not sure she has any formal training outside of her pro training so her move set was mainly scissors, smothers and chokes but when she applies the pressure, it’s intense. Especially the scissors, good leg strength.
How's her upper body strength? Do any arm wrestling?
Old 29-May-21, 20:49
Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Didn’t do any arm wrestling. She seemed to have pretty good upper body strength. Again, it was a fantasy session so we weren’t going all out but when she wanted to clamp down with her arms or legs, there was a good bit of power there.
The Following User Says Thank You to DaveyDLV For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-21, 15:40
Last Achievements

I saw her on Friday night for a lift and carry session. Communication was very prompt and easy. It was definitely very easy for her to lift me in pretty much anyway -- and even did so over her head several times for about 10-15 seconds each time.

That being said, she seemed pretty bored and uninterested when I was there, when I had asked for a fun/amusing dynamic. She also skipped over about half of what I had asked for in the session though she said she was fine and comfortable with all of it when I asked her about it in an early e-mail. I seem to encounter this a lot with session wrestlers -- that they'll say yes to anything you ask and then not do it on the day. I think that's pretty lousy, honestly, given how expensive this is, and especially given how expensive her sessions are comparatively.

Think I'm done with sessions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-21, 23:23
Points: 3,883, Level: 26 Points: 3,883, Level: 26 Points: 3,883, Level: 26
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I saw her on Friday night for a lift and carry session. Communication was very prompt and easy. It was definitely very easy for her to lift me in pretty much anyway -- and even did so over her head several times for about 10-15 seconds each time.

That being said, she seemed pretty bored and uninterested when I was there, when I had asked for a fun/amusing dynamic. She also skipped over about half of what I had asked for in the session though she said she was fine and comfortable with all of it when I asked her about it in an early e-mail. I seem to encounter this a lot with session wrestlers -- that they'll say yes to anything you ask and then not do it on the day. I think that's pretty lousy, honestly, given how expensive this is, and especially given how expensive her sessions are comparatively.

Think I'm done with sessions.
What ladies have given u the worst time?
Old 31-May-21, 16:14
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
she seemed pretty bored and uninterested when I was there, when I had asked for a fun/amusing dynamic. She also skipped over about half of what I had asked for in the session though she said she was fine and comfortable with all of it when I asked her about it in an early e-mail. I seem to encounter this a lot with session wrestlers -- that they'll say yes to anything you ask and then not do it on the day.
Session wrestlers do not have telepathic powers. Have had a handful of sessions where I was confused for another client and had to remind her what I wanted, I never hold this against her. If she tells you she's good with something over email and then refuses to do it when requested in person this is very different.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-21, 16:42
Last Achievements

In the session I did remind her, and she still didn’t do it. But either way, if you’re charging hundreds of dollars an hour for what we refer to on here as a luxury service, you should probably review the clients email and requests a few minutes before they walk in. And you should definitely voice concerns about any requests prior to meeting up. Especially when the client asks specifically if she is comfortable with everything and she says yes when apparently it’s no.
Old 31-May-21, 17:42
Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:
In the session I did remind her, and she still didn’t do it. But either way, if you’re charging hundreds of dollars an hour for what we refer to on here as a luxury service, you should probably review the clients email and requests a few minutes before they walk in. And you should definitely voice concerns about any requests prior to meeting up. Especially when the client asks specifically if she is comfortable with everything and she says yes when apparently it’s no.
Honestly I don't think you should expect a great, professional, attentive service from someone so young, inexperienced and obviously "in it for the money".

As with the MMA fighters, Bodybuilders and Crossfit girls that do sessions sporadically and discretely, you're basically paying to spend time with a minor-celebrity as much as anything.

Hiring them and holding them to the same standard as much more experienced session girls is a misjudgement on the client's part.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:

Tags
maria manic