Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Feb-21, 19:04
Points: 5,778, Level: 32 Points: 5,778, Level: 32 Points: 5,778, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: bruising from being headscissored?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For those who loved to be headscissored, I'm wondering if you guys have experienced bruising in the facial, forehead, neck, and even eyes!

My girlfriend really likes to squeeze the hell out of me, going 90 - 100% strength on me from 10 - 30 seconds at a time. Its pretty painful and she definitely cuts off my breathing, but I love it! She has never knocked me out although has come close several times but I always tap.

Needless to say this horseplay takes its toll; after a good scissoring I walk into the bathroom feeling completely destroyed to observe the damage. Usually its not to bad, dark circles under my eyes and burst blood vessels in the top corners of my forehead. However today, she headscissored me harder and longer than usual, and even not letting me go immediately when I tapped.

After this scissoring I felt more destroyed than usual and I had to lay down for about 5 minutes before I even felt decent enough to stand up and walk. I went into the bathroom to look in the mirror and damn, I looked like I had been in a fist fight practically.

The whole area around my eyes and including eyelids had little purple dots; tiny burst blood vessels. In some areas worse than others. My cheeks were also riddled with these micro bruises and even in one spot below my left eye was a bruise about the size of a screw head; I opened my eyes wide looked around and saw that they were red, veiny and had red little dots in the far sides of my eyeballs. The lower part on both sides of my neck and also on my shoulders had these long straight lines of purple bruising kriss krossing each others. They run from about 3 - 4 inches long and about 1/16th inch wide.

So my question basically is, do you guys experience this? Also, I know this can't be great for my health... but is squeezing this hard harmful to my facial tissues and all that jelly stuff inside my neck and head region?
i dont know if its harmful but i get them frequently as well, specially with reverse headscissors. it deppends of the girl anatomy and their scissors, my exgf could reverse me 100% and make me pass out without feeling that my face is going to explode becouse of the pressure. my actual gf can do that with regular scissors, but her reverse makes my face want to explode.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarrina For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-21, 11:13
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

I had only once bruises from a headscissor... after a really long hurtful headscissor by a Latin woman who totally refused to let me go again.
Other girls headscissors were not strong or long enough to bruise.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-21, 15:55
Points: 1,121, Level: 13 Points: 1,121, Level: 13 Points: 1,121, Level: 13
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

I use to wrestle with my ex wife (gymnast growing up), once she learned the power of her legs and scissors I spent a lot of time trapped helplessly in her thighs. After several of the head scissors I experiences what you described, broken vessels in face, ear, eyes red, sore neck muscles, basically it looked like i got my butt kicked in a fight!

years after the divorce I dated a gal older than me, she was 52 at the time i was 48, tiny gal at 4'11 but extremely strong legs. We got into a wrestling match on the bed, I was surprised at the fiesty strength this gal had, in a flash she got on top and trapped my head in her thighs in a reverse headscissor. It really felt like my face and head were going to cave in. What scared me was she and I learned that night that she was having orgasms while squeezing and it seems she didnt want to let up as she got more and more into the orgasms. ( i looked it up after the fact, it is not uncommon for women to have orgasms in certain squeezing exercises). Again, very sore neck, blotches of broken vessels. After that she wanted to skip the wrestling and get to the squeezing which kind of scared me as i didnt feel she had the proper control to know when to stop.

Finally, my current wife ( along time soccer player growing up), I was fooling around and she told me to stop, i got my head trapped in her thighs one night, no markings on me but i had a jacked up neck for weeks. She claims she was not applying much strength into that squeeze as she was afraid to hurt me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sub2exwife For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-21, 08:38
Points: 2,650, Level: 21 Points: 2,650, Level: 21 Points: 2,650, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I got squeeze to a pulp by StormUKWrestler and I've got a bunch of burst blood vessels around my head and an incredibly sore neck.

I think as long as you give them time to heal it'll be fine. I don't know how people can go from session to session within days or even minutes. If someone scissored me now I'll be crying like a baby my neck is that sore
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Squishy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-21, 09:23
Points: 2,639, Level: 21 Points: 2,639, Level: 21 Points: 2,639, Level: 21
Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks guys for all the responses and stores! I feel more at ease now.

Clive, some of the things your describing such as the detached retina sounds pretty awful, and same with the internal hemorrhaging and crushed larynx. The reverse headscissor is our favorite, and the positioning is my Adam's apple on her crotch with her thighs on my neck. Sometimes she switches the angle her thighs squeeze my neck, so instead of crushing the left/right sides of my neck its like the diagonal points... when she come at it from the angle like this I tap usually in under 10 seconds because I feel like a KO is comming (light headed, vision fading, paresthesia feeling in the entire body). We usually do the scissoring on the weekend so we have a good squeezing every 5-7 days.

I find it interesting that you guys says this depends on skin type. My girlfriends legs are very soft; but when she's squeezing, the skin remains soft, but her legs become like steel. My girlfriend is 5'3" at 115 lbs and plays soccer. I would like to be knocked out; however I'm pretty scared of it due to the feeling of it being terrifying
Some of the same experience here:

I have one girl with soft ass and legs, but I can only last for 1-2 seconds, I believe it has to do with the fit (being squeezed completely in there)
Second girl uber fit, tight tighs and ass, she uses a lot of force to get me to tap.

so...my conclusion is the fitness of a girl doesnt really matter necessarily. In terms of bruises etc.. maybe it does, but I am thinking from a KO perspective
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Balbobby For This Useful Post: