Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Oct-13, 08:22
Points: 1,665, Level: 16 Points: 1,665, Level: 16 Points: 1,665, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Introductions

Hi there everyone . Glad to have found this forum . I enjoy the rougher side of wrestling and grappling . Not really into being dominated . Hope I get to make some friends here .
Old 16-Oct-13, 00:09
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

I am a middle aged man who was first thrust into the role of being submissive against my will during my early teens by a brutally cruel stepsister who was twice my size. There's no doubt in my mind that the several really rough years I spent with her played a huge role in molding me into the happily submissive male I am today. I enjoy just about anything involving female aggression. I absolutely adore females who get off on beating up men and/or using them for sexual pleasure with little or no regard for the male's well being. The rougher the better, I don't go for the fake stuff though.
Old 17-Oct-13, 22:28
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Hey everyone! New to the site, mainly because I don't get the opportunity to wrestle women nearly as much as I used to! Much like most people here, I discovered at a young age that being overpowered by a female can be quite intoxicating. I find it fascinating how childhood experiences can affect someone for the rest of their life. To this day, I still fantasize about the way my friend's little sister would stand over me and kick her heels out to execute a perfect butt drop. As we got older, she got more daring with her butt drops, but also learned many other dominant techniques like scissor holds and face sitting. The best part of childhood was having this natural female rival. Since my friends and I loved pro wrestling so much, the option to wrestle was always there. And once I discovered how much I enjoyed taking a beating from girls, it became almost a certainty that if my friend's little sister was around, she wanted to wrestle me. The beauty of that part of childhood was that the sexual connotation wasn't there. In fact, the sexual connotation was almost used like a weapon. If we ever wrestled in front of people, she knew a face sit would humiliate me way more than any butt drop she could pull. Getting face sat by your friend's little sister in front of both her and your friends can be quite humiliating (even if it was something I was secretly enjoying!)

Anywho, I find the best stories to be real ones, where the woman simply enjoys herself at the expense of her male victim. I know my friend's little sister took great joy embarrassing me, but it was never a sexual thing for her. I think she just found it fun to overpower and humiliate me!

The biggest difficulty I find with finding wrestling partners is the willingness. I find that the girls willing to wrestle me, generally are just attracted to me. They have no desire to hurt or humiliate me and that's a tough thing to reconcile. My current gf has wrestled me a few times, but it just doesn't click as well. We both know she doesn't want to hurt me, and we both know I enjoy being smothered, so where is the fun? Back in the day though? My old rival WANTED to prove she was stronger. She wanted to show her friends how she could dominate me. I long for the days of her teaching her friends how to maximize a butt drop, or the perfect way to pin a guy.

Sorry for the long post, but figured it was an ok introduction. I look forward to sharing some stories. I also look forward to reading more female contributions. I love to hear the other side's POV!
Old 18-Oct-13, 23:19
Points: 1,266, Level: 14 Points: 1,266, Level: 14 Points: 1,266, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Kind of mind-blowing how similar a lot of our backgrounds are- I too "suffered" the wrath of a mean girl in the neighborhood. It warped me forever- and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Old 20-Oct-13, 11:02
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

I think many of you know me already, so I want to cut my introduction short. In my youth I unfortunately had only very less opportunities to wrestle girls or watch girls wrestle each other. Until I get access to the internet in December 1999 I really thought that I was the only guy who had this fetish to watch girls wrestle each other or wrestle them and hopefully lose versus a stronger girl. This changed in December 1999 when I got internet and so I found out that there are surely a billion guys in this world who share my fantasy, but unfortunately for our business only a liitle part of them spend money for it. I also only watched free pics and clips in yahoo-groups and foren like this until I bought the first time Videos at DWW in February 2004. Than in August 2004 I booked my 1st mixed-wrestling-session with one of the best women in this business: Ola from [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] she beat me 12-0 in 48 minutes, when I was so exhausted and humiliated that I skipped the last 12 minutes. But nevertheless the wrestling virus has infected me since than. And so I have lost count how many mixed-matches I have done (I estimate that it will be more than 300) and how many Videos I bought from DWW and other companies. Just after my 1st mixed-match I visited my 1st event in September 2004 in Germany and right after this I got a personal invitation from the DWW-owner to visit my first DWW-event in November 2004, although I was no member of the DWW-club. Than in May 2007 I was lucky that I got a sponsor who sponsored filmed mixed-matches with me at DWW and so I have done 21 filmed-mixed-matches for DWW from which 20 have been published. They are no longer available at the DWW-main-site, but some of them are shown here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] In addition I also have done filmed mixed-matches for Monica, Femwin, LWS, europeanfightclub, Femwrestle, Pippa LīVinns wrestling-factory, one match for TC-wrestling and a few for swiss producer who still has not opened his website, so that I estimate it have been between 60-80 all together. But now I am 47 years old and it seems, except of Femwrestle, the producers think that I am too old to appear in their Videos (and companies like Darkstar-girls, deadlyfemmes and the several companies of Mistress Whisplash never wanted to work with me) mmmh, but what about Jacques/Jean who is already over 60 years old? So I am just doing private payed mixed-matches and so I estimate that all together I already spend over 50,000 Euro (which is almost 70,000 USD) since February 2004 for our business.

Last edited by Fritz; 20-Oct-13 at 11:27.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-13, 18:38
Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Hi Everyone ! I'm a man who just enjoys watching men and women wrestle competitively
when they are equal in height, weight, physical strength, and skill level. Don't like fake videos. I have even wrestled women from the wb 270 list. Session Girls is also a site that allows women wrestlers and clients to posts profiles.

I don't know how to post videos but I can inform people about good mixed wrestling on the web and from different sites.
The Following User Says Thank You to cee mee For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-13, 22:03
Points: 2,605, Level: 21 Points: 2,605, Level: 21 Points: 2,605, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Heya! I'm new-ish. While I'm not into being dominated, I don't mind a good fight between a man and a woman. 50/50.
Old 26-Oct-13, 22:39
Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Hi Endyzwayz. Besides wb 270 and session girls look for session match.com and session hq. There aren't too many women on hq yet. Additionally, look for a site called saradas.org

It's a site similar to this one. it's probably my 4th time typing this because I don't know if you received the response the first couple times. I'm real new to this forum.
Old 03-Nov-13, 23:44
Points: 29,995, Level: 75 Points: 29,995, Level: 75 Points: 29,995, Level: 75
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,133 Times in 106 Posts

Hello everyone. Just a few lines to introduce myself. I strongly believe in female supremacy. A sexy, beautiful woman is capable of bringing any man to his knees, if she wants to (just think of the many examples of femmes fatales in history). As a teenager, I first felt that weakness in the presence of a sexy female. Later I started to realize that this was simply a law of nature: man was made to submit to woman. The sexual power of a sexy female is immense. I worship woman and her divine beauty. And although a woman can break a man mentally, that female power is very explicitly visible in mixed fighting, where woman dominates in many different ways, which is exciting. A fine example is ballbusting: although the woman has other ways to gain victory, she goes for the male's weakest spot thus proving the male's natural weakness and showing her ability to submit or even enslave him.
Old 04-Nov-13, 00:49
Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Thank you Zweig - for hosting such an awesome site.. I first got interested in mixed wrestling when as an onery kid, my big sister had enough of my antics and at a family picnic schoolgirl pinned me in her short white cotton shorts and sandals. she was a hs cheerleader in younger days and just had great firm thighs and shapely strong calves. I wondered how do girls know these moves but somehow they do..ive always admired the strong cheerleader type of legs. when I was married years later, my wife would apply the schoolgirl pin whenever she wanted her way - she had long strong thighs.. she'd occasionally scissor my head while I was on the floor and she was watching tv, talking on the phone, or reading magazines..she was the boss..now that im single, ive sessioned with several girls and made friends with a diminutive Asian girl who dances at a nearby club..she has solid gymnast type legs with shapely calves and muscular thighs..she loves to visit and hang out with me and her favorite move is to lock in a figure four while watching tv and alternatively pulsing me into submission if I try to get up..i sessioned with a strong thighed dancer who would prop up the pillows in my bed , lock on the figure four then proceed to talk to friends, text, play video games on her phone and just send me to la la land..these are all true...enjoying your site so far..thx

Tags
ballbusting wrestling, canada, community, fantasy, introduction, mature dominates young, mixed wrestling, overhead lift, strapon, wrestling