Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Nov-18, 21:48
Points: 5,071, Level: 30 Points: 5,071, Level: 30 Points: 5,071, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Real Life Domination Story

Here’s a story of a time I was physically, mentally, and emotionally dominated by a woman.

we were in a car in a recluded park setting. She had the seat reclined. When I curled into her lap she started laughing calling me cuddleslut and big fucking baby Then she hugged my torso and started stroking the back of my hair/neck And about 1 hour into being curled into her lap all of a sudden she decides to grab my cheek/chin with her hands turns my head towards hers, we stare at each other for a few seconds Then she says "let your mind go, stop thinking" then she slowly pulls my face into hers and passionately kisses me. After passionately kissing me she said "now, we're going to work on improving your kissing skills" Something in me just happened when she did that, I just passively stared at her in admiration and let her take completely over when she kissed me like that

I think I got seduced at that moment Cause I WANTED to be guided and controlled at that moment After that moment was when I was trying not to fall asleep in her lap nuzzling my head into her shoulder/neck taking a few strands of her long ass hair and playing with them. While she was watching over me saying quietly "leave us alone go away or I'll kill you" to anybody she saw walking by.

Want to know something funny I was curled into her lap for 1-1/2 hours Then we switched after 1 hour she got back to her seat and asked me to curl into her I said "no I don't think I enjoyed it much the first time" trying to sound macho She obviously seeing through my BS, and knowing my submissive nature said "Yes you did now come over here" and as I move over to her she wraps her arms around my waist and guides me as I'm moving to ontop of her lap unintentionally sitting me on a single thigh for about 5 minutes (I was about 85kg at the time) Then she says okay get off, I tell her use both thighs to sit me Then she leans back into the reclined seat with me and we curl into the original position, and we stayed like that for about 30 minutes

Does anybody else here have any real life stories?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMaster197 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-18, 11:02
Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I don't have any sensual type of real life experiences, but my entire life has been full of instances of being dominated by a woman in some form or another, and I never enjoyed it at the time. For example, in my previous job was a woman who was taller than me who'd make me feel a little intimidated every time I was in her presence. Basically treated me like she was my boss, though she wasn't by any means, but I was afraid to stand up to her. Nothing crazy ever happened but I was so intimidated by this woman that I felt like a nervous wreck any time I'd see her. It was probably mostly in my head. I also got picked on a lot by girls as a kid, even in high school. One girl used to do typical bully things to me in the hallways every day, like slamming me up against the wall, choking me, twisting my arms, nipples etc. There were two girls who for a period of time I had to be on the constant lookout for because they were likely to whoop my ass if they were to see me (and to make matters worse, they were younger than me). Most girls who bullied me were younger than me which made it a lot harder on my ego. There was only one I can think of who was older, and she'd bully me and a lot of children in her neighborhood. I actually had one incident with this girl that angered me so much that I blocked the memory out of my mind, but I'm sure she roughed me up in some way. I went to go get my older brother to beat her up but then changed my mind because I realized she'd kick his ass too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to capncrunch1 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-18, 01:00
Last Achievements

Not sure if that’s domination or abuse
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMaster197 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-18, 23:11
Last Achievements

Does anybody here have any stories to share?
Old 24-Nov-18, 21:39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster197 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure if that’s domination or abuse
I suppose you could call it both. Luckily I didn't really receive a lot of beatings but was mostly intimidated into submission most of the time.
Old 25-Nov-18, 23:39
Last Achievements

Doesn't it feel awesome when a girl intimidates you though?
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMaster197 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-18, 00:00
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster197 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Doesn't it feel awesome when a girl intimidates you though?
I don't know if I ever felt that way while it was happening as these were always real life scenarios where I was being made to look like a weak punk bitch by these girls and it was genuinely humiliating. However I can look back on it now and realize that it was a good thing, and appreciate it more if it happens again in the future. Sadly it doesn't happen nearly as much as an adult.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to capncrunch1 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-18, 23:06
Last Achievements

Here’s a picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 4B0B3FA4-B76B-4EB6-8221-6C9811CBA919.jpeg (1.32 MB, 217 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMaster197 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 16:44
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I’m currently in a relationship, for the first time, with a naturally dominant woman who doesn’t even know what the kink form of femdom is all about: she is just one tough lady who corrects, disciplines, instructs, and demands as much as she compliments and gives loving affection. She is not physically abusive (yet; it’s only been four months), but I cannot beat her at armwrestling with either arm — we tie, and have had one extended match of probably ten minutes where both of our arms were cramping badly. I have armwrestled a few other fit women in recent months and beat them easily, so this naturally strong woman of fifty-six (she has never lifted weights but is quite muscular) is so far unbeatable — I’m sure partly because of her innately competitive nature: she just never gives up.

I thought at first I had the intellectual advantage, and perhaps I do in some things; I have a Master’s degree from a major university, and she’s still working on her AA degree (not that education level is any indication of intellectual ability, mind you), but she’s been kicking my ass psychologically and in terms of common sense. She’s also consistently beaten me in Scrabble; (though she’s a challenge, she’s never, thank god, beat me in Chess —yet).

She prioritizes politeness, and makes me tow the line; she will not tolerate any type of rudeness, and considers any criticism I have of my 92-year-old mother to be dangerous territory.

I have mixed feelings about this relationship, but it’s very intriguing; I wonder how far she’ll go in dishing out her “tough love.” I respect her and am attracted to her — both physically and mentally — so it’s apparently on me to rise to the occasion and “man up.”

For example, a humbling text she recently sent included the following admonitions (exact quotes):

“Seriously, you did ask me if I played scrabble some weeks ago, now you are saying that this game is not challenging enough. I will tell you that it is challenging enough. I found your statement above very rude after I played a ever good game, and was ahead of you several times. I expect an apology. This is the second time that I had to correct you. I need you to be more polite, whether it is being polite or attitude it needs to change.”

“Shoulder your responsibilities like a man not like a little boy.”

Think she’s a keeper? :-)

Last edited by tanukialpha; 02-Jan-19 at 16:56.
The Following User Says Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 17:20
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanukialpha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’m currently in a relationship, for the first time, with a naturally dominant woman who doesn’t even know what the kink form of femdom is all about: she is just one tough lady who corrects, disciplines, instructs, and demands as much as she compliments and gives loving affection. She is not physically abusive (yet; it’s only been four months), but I cannot beat her at armwrestling with either arm — we tie, and have had one extended match of probably ten minutes where both of our arms were cramping badly. I have armwrestled a few other fit women in recent months and beat them easily, so this naturally strong woman of fifty-six (she has never lifted weights but is quite muscular) is so far unbeatable — I’m sure partly because of her innately competitive nature: she just never gives up.

I thought at first I had the intellectual advantage, and perhaps I do in some things; I have a Master’s degree from a major university, and she’s still working on her AA degree (not that education level is any indication of intellectual ability, mind you), but she’s been kicking my ass psychologically and in terms of common sense. She’s also consistently beaten me in Scrabble; (though she’s a challenge, she’s never, thank god, beat me in Chess —yet).

She prioritizes politeness, and makes me tow the line; she will not tolerate any type of rudeness, and considers any criticism I have of my 92-year-old mother to be dangerous territory.

I have mixed feelings about this relationship, but it’s very intriguing; I wonder how far she’ll go in dishing out her “tough love.” I respect her and am attracted to her — both physically and mentally — so it’s apparently on me to rise to the occasion and “man up.”

For example, a humbling text she recently sent included the following admonitions (exact quotes):

“Seriously, you did ask me if I played scrabble some weeks ago, now you are saying that this game is not challenging enough. I will tell you that it is challenging enough. I found your statement above very rude after I played a ever good game, and was ahead of you several times. I expect an apology. This is the second time that I had to correct you. I need you to be more polite, whether it is being polite or attitude it needs to change.”

“Shoulder your responsibilities like a man not like a little boy.”

Think she’s a keeper? :-)
She sounds like a dream lucky bastard
The Following User Says Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:

Tags
dominant, dominant women, domination, lap sitting