Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Apr-21, 16:05
Points: 6,812, Level: 35 Points: 6,812, Level: 35 Points: 6,812, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Barbara Gordon: The Lab-Bat (fem vs fem, domination)

(Note: this is a sequel to my previous story, Selina Kyle and The Venus Thigh Trap. It can, however, be read as a standalone.)

Barbara Gorden, Bruce Wayne and the Commissioner stood around Selina Kyle’s hospital bed. Barbara noted how Bruce was holding the sedated woman’s hand, watching her shallow breaths with deep concern. She could tell he felt guilty about what had happened. Even her father - the Commissioner - looked grim.

There had been no love lost between the two women over the years. When Barbara had spent summers as Wayne Manor growing up, the Cat Burglar had been a fleeting presence, sometimes a thief, sometimes a “special guest”, sometimes an uneasy ally of Bruce and her father. To Barbara, she’d always come across as aloof, arrogant and, well, catty. But even she couldn’t help but feel sorry for her now. She looked like she had aged ten years, clad now not in her trademark catsuit, but in an anonymous hospital gown. She was wearing a white plastic neck brace, and had oxygen tubing running into her nose, looping behind her ears through her messy raven black hair, which Barbara noticed - for the first time - had a few early flecks of grey in it.

Presently, a blonde haired woman in green medical scrubs came in. Barbara - ever observant - quickly read off the name on her Gotham General Hospital ID Badge: Dr. H. F. Quinzel, Neurologist. The doctor went over to an x-ray film mounted on the wall and studied it intensely.

“Any news, Harleen?” Asked Bruce anxiously. Barbara knew that Bruce was on first name terms with all the medical staff here, a legacy of his parents’ philanthropic work. The blonde doctor kept concentrating on the x-ray as she spoke. She had a Brooklyn accent which Barbara found slightly inconsistent with her medical background.

“There are hairline fractures in at least three places on her skull. Her jaw is dislocated. Two upper vertebrae are misaligned. There is substantial bruising to her neck, and moderate trauma to her windpipe. That said, she was lucky. Another few seconds under that kind of pressure, and she’d be dead.”

She turned around and looked at Barbara, who had found Selina in the Ivy Pharmaceuticals greenhouse earlier in the evening. “If you hadn’t told me this was a combat injury, I would have said it was consistent with crush injuries from a snake attack. You said it was, what, some kind of choke hold?”

“Something like that....” Said Barbara.

Dr Quinzel let out a low whistle and turned back to the x-ray. “Some chokehold. I mean, I do locum work over at the Arkham Asylum and even there I’ve never seen anything like this. An almost perfect hold…” To Barbara’s ears she sounded almost in awe.

“Thank you Harleen, that will do for now.” Grunted Bruce from Selina’s side. The blonde doctor nodded and walked out.

Barbara had heard enough. She turned and headed for the door herself. “I’m going to bring her in.”

“Absolutely not! It’s too dangerous!” Said the Commissioner.

“Oh, come on Dad!” Barbara was instantly aware of how brattish and whiny her voice sounded. Her father brought that out of her. She paused, breathed, and lowered her voice to the one she used when arresting thugs on the beat. “We know exactly where Pamela Isley is. Let me handle this.”

Barbara had searched the greenhouse after she had found the half-dead Selina, but other than a few flashes of red had seen nothing. Dr Isley had clearly managed to slip out a hidden exit, and an hour or so later a patrol car had reported a red-headed woman in her early twenties entering the GothCorp building on 57th Street. It was known that Ivy Pharmaceuticals had laboratories on the 26th floor.

The Commissioner shook his head. “I have an all female SWAT team ready to bring her in...when the time is right.”

“When the time is right?!” Barbara could have slapped herself, again with the whiny voice!

Her father sighed, removed his glasses and began polishing them. “Lawyers acting on behalf of Ivy Pharmaceuticals filed an injunction against our warrant for her arrest about an hour ago. Dr Isley is claiming she acted in self-defence.” He turned to the unconscious Selina. “Our prosecutor is arguing unreasonable use of force, but it’s a tricky one….Selina Kyle is a known criminal, and Pamela Isley a respected young entrepreneur. Until we get this sorted, any arrest would be unlawful…”

“Then let me handle it.” Barbara said. This was her chance to prove herself, once and for all. “Not in police uniform. In the batsuit. Off the books.”

Bruce looked up suddenly at this. “No way. You're not ready yet, Barbara.”

Barbara tilted her chin up. “I am ready. I’ve been in the Gotham City police for four years, since I was eighteen. I’ve already made lieutenant, the youngest ever. And I’ve trained with you, for, what, eighteen months?”

Bruce sighed. “Selina had been fighting criminals - and cops - for almost as long as you’ve been alive, Barbara. She was a natural dom. And look what happened…”

Barbara thought the Bat was actually about to cry. “With the greatest of respect to Selina, she’s getting older…”

“She’s younger than me!” Protested Bruce.

Barbara continued. “Pamela Isley is a new kind of villainess. She needs a new kind of hero to take her down. You can’t do it, or any male - because of the effect of her Pherattract tablets. It’s a job made for me. Besides, I was at school with her. She was the library prefect, for fuck’s sake!”

Barbara remembered Pamela Isley well from their time at Gotham Academy. She was the stereotypical class geek, always in the library with her books, and shy. Some of the guys thought she was cute in a dorky way, although none ever dated her. Barbara hadn’t been surprised when she’d aced her finals and gone on to found Ivy Pharmaceuticals, but the idea that she was some sort of powerful villainess was frankly laughable.

“Barbara, you shouldn’t underestimate her. Just look what happened to Selina…” chastised her father, gruffly.

Barbara rolled her eyes. This was getting ridiculous. “Dad, Pamela was the class geek. Whereas I won - how many trophies for athletics? For Jiu Jitsu? Oh, that’s right, all of them. In a straight fight I’d kick her ass.”

“No, that’s enough. We’re going to wait and do this properly.”

“But Daaaaaaaaaad….!” Fuck, so bratty! She looked to Bruce for support but found none. She wished Dick was here, he would support her no matter what, but he’d been missing for several days - probably on one of his secret errands for Bruce, which they never let her in on.

She clenched her fists, furious. “So that’s it, huh? Every man in this city is smitten with some dorky Ivy-League chick, and every woman is supposed to be scared of her thighs? Is this the Gotham your generation has left us? OK BOOMERS!”

Barbara slammed the door to the hospital room on her way out.

It was 3am when Barbara slipped into the batcave. She’d managed to disable the alarm system using skills she’d learned from an underground hacking collective she’d busted a year back. Another thing those stupid old men don’t get, she thought uncharitably.

Even so, her breath always caught when she stepped into the batcave. The backlit waterfall, the rows of gadgets, the vehicles… he may be past his prime now, but there was no denying it, Bruce really had built something special. For me to inherit she thought, smiling, as she approached a glass locker containing her custom made batsuit.

Barely containing her excitement, she tore open the locker, then stripped to her underwear before removing the material. A skin-tight black one-piece, the main part of the suit covered her torso from her hips, all the way up to her neck in a kind of polo neck arrangement. She zipped up the matte black material at the front, briefly running her hands over the super-thin adaptive graphene-kevlar material, which she knew could harden in an instant to withstand blows and bullets. Next, she put on the Wayne Enterprises night vision goggles, and noted the internal computer booting up and linking with the suit, flashing red writing across the Head-Up Display.

BATSUIT ONLINE. ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL.

Finally, she pulled on a pair of non-rip jet-black tights, followed by two shin-high kick-ass boots with crampon grips.

Unable to help herself, she checked herself out in the reflective pool downstream from the batcave’s waterfall, and liked what she saw. Chestnut hair with blonde highlights fell nonchalantly over the neck-covering collar of the batsuit, which looked so bad-ass it was unreal. But her favourite part was the tights-and-boots ensemble, which really showed off her long, athletic legs, which had won so many marathons and Jiu-Jitsu competitions.

I have legs too, bitch. She thought, feeling super confident as she strutted towards the vehicle bay.

Barbara pulled up outside the towering edifice of the GothCorp building. The ride in had been exhilarating, she’d really put her booted foot down, enjoying the sensation of power in Bruce’s black Lamborghini / Humvee crossover. It was getting old now, and had the carbon-footprint of a yeti, but wow did it still pack a punch. She’d got downtown from Wayne Manor in under twenty minutes!

She strutted up to the entrance and sauntered into the lobby. Strangely, the security desk was unmanned. Guess this little geek thinks she’s untouchable. Well, she’s about to learn the hard way. Barbara headed to the elevator and pressed the button for the twenty-sixth floor.

On leaving the elevator, she found herself facing a series of sliding glass doors. A giant orchid symbol was embossed on them, above the words IVY PHARMACEUTICALS: Nature’s Solution’s to Tomorrow’s Problems.

Your problems have arrived today, thought Barbara as she entered the laboratory. The layout inside was bizarre. Around the sides were benches, bottles of liquid and various other laboratory paraphernalia, along with what looked like orchid vines laid out for examination. In the middle of the space, the benches had been cleared away, and what looked like canvas mats laid out on the floor. A huge array of cameras and other measuring instruments surrounded the mats. A slim, red-headed woman was facing away from Barbara, fiddling with one of the instruments with one hand while holding what looked like a fluorescent lime-green smoothie in the other.

“Hello, Pamela.” Said Barbara. The other woman turned round, and Barbara’s mouth almost dropped open in shock.

Pamela Isley was wearing her trademark lab coat (which she wore in all the adverts for Pherattract)....and not much else. The lab coat was open at the front, to reveal a slim, beach-model body. Other than the lab coat, she was wearing only what looked like a vine thong adorned with leaves, and a threadbare bra made of the same plant matter. But even more surprising was Pamela’s skin tone. Barbara remembered that the geeky girl had always had unusually pale white skin to complement her vivid red hair while at school, but now she could have sworn there was a slight green tint to it. The snakeskin suit which Selina had been babbling about before she was sedated wasn’t anywhere to be seen.

Pamela raised a perfect eyebrow, and spoke. “It’s Doctor Isley, actually, Barbara. A lot has happened since you ignored me at Gotham Academy. My PHD, for one. Your mentor paying a cat burglar to damage my property, for another.”

Barbara recovered herself and strutted into the circle of instruments, onto the canvas mats, keeping a few meters distance from the lab-coated, slightly green-skinned woman. “Well, Pamela. Despite your impeccable credentials, you seem to have never learned how to dress yourself. Don’t worry, I’m sure the nurses will be able to show you how to….at the Arkham Asylum.”

Pamela rolled her green eyes and took a swig of the strange smoothie. “You never were the brightest spark, Barbara, so I’ll spell it out for you. My lawyers are down at the district attorney’s office, as we speak. Your warrant is void. The record will state that I acted in self-defence against a known cat-burglar. But, hey, I’m glad you're here. It’s good to catch up with “old friends”, and I need a new lab rat. Or should I say…” Her green eyes flicked up and down, taking in Barbara’s attire. “Lab- Bat.”

Barbara couldn’t help herself, she let out a girlish giggle. She placed one hand on her hip and the other over her mouth, as Pamela watched on, clearly awaiting some kind of explanation. “Oh, I’m sorry.” Said Barbara, between her guffaws. “It’s just...this is too funny. You whole “supervillainess scientist” shtick, it’s just….Look, Pamela….”

“Doctor Isley….”

“Pamela. You say I wasn’t “the brightest spark” at school, and ok, I admit, my grades weren't all that. But while you were geeking out in the library, I was out on the track, winning races. I was in Jui Jitsu tournaments, kicking ass. Which is why, in about one minute’s time, you’re going to stop playing with your little dorky toys and follow me out of here like a good little geek. I hear Arkham has a very well stocked library, you’ll be happy there. Ok?”
As Barbara was talking to her, Pamela nonchalantly finished her bright green smoothie and set it down next to one of the instruments or cameras. “Out of curiosity…” added Barbara, her hand still cockily on her hip. “What is all this crap? And what’s that green crap you’re drinking?”

“Well, curiosity almost killed the cat…” said Pamela, placing her own hand on her labcoated hip in obvious mockery of Barbara. “But I’ll tell you. As my new Lab-Bat, you have a right to know. This….” she gestured to the equipment “Is part of Gaia, my lab computer. It’s going to track the results of the little experiment we’re about to perform.”

“What experiment?” said Barbara, but Pamela ignored her.

“Gaia, start recording.” said the doctor, and the various cameras and techinical doodads buzzed to life. “And this….” Pamela pointed at the empty smoothie container. “Is my protein snake. It’s a bit like a protein shake, but it contains the snake venom I’ve been micro-dosing myself with, to give myself certain....abilities. For instance, night-vision. Gaia, light’s out!”

To Barbara, several things then seemed to happen in quick succession. First, the lights went out and the lab was plunged into darkness. Second, the HUD in her googles flashed the words NIGHT VISION ACTIVATED, and the outline of the lab appeared, in green. Except Pamela seemed to have disappeared….

Next, something clamped onto her sides, and her legs buckled. Dropping to her knees, she felt a brief sensation of pressure against her ribs before her batsuit when rigid, and the HUD flashed the words PRESSURE DETECTED - KEVLAR-GRAPHENE SHELL ACTIVATED. Finally, she heard Pamela’s voice, much closer and in front of her, say “Gaia, light’s on!”

With the lights back on, Barbara was able to assess her situation. She was on her knees in the center of the circle of cameras. Pamela was in front of her, facing her, propped up on her hands, like she was doing a reverse push-up. Her bare legs were locked around Barbara’s middle, and a quick glance over her shoulder showed that the geek’s ankles were crossed together behind her back. Barbara risked a glance down at the other woman’s thighs, and she had to admit, they were impressive. Flexed like this, they were a lot more athletic looking than they’d looked from a distance. The faint green colour was slightly disconcerting though, as was the slight rippling motion which she could see just beneath the skin, like a snake trying to break its prey. Of course, with the batsuit’s intelligent material activated, Barbara was in no immediate danger.

Pamela seemed not to to be bothered, though. “I suppose you want to ask me why you couldn’t see me in the dark, even through your night vision goggles.”

Barbara shrugged, in so much as was possible in this bizarre hold. “I suppose you want to ask me why your thigh grip isn’t having an affect on me.”

Pamela did her own micro-shrug. “Maybe. Why don’t you tell me?”

“Oh, you go first. We have all night. Or, at least until you get tired and I kick your ass.” Barbara was actually starting to enjoy this.

“Very well. The snake venom, in addition to night vision and smooth muscle enhancement, actually has made me slightly cold blooded. I therefore cannot be seen by conventional night vision apparatus, which rely on infrared heat detection. Your turn.”

“Wow, you must be very proud of yourself. As you asked so nicely - the reason your hold isn’t working is because my batsuit is made of kevlar-graph….”

Just as she was talking, a warning flashed up in Barbara’s goggles. WARNING: SUIT INTEGRITY AT 80%. That was odd.

“What were you saying?” Said Pamela, in a faux-sweet and innocent tone.

“I was saying how the fabric in this suit reacts to…” WARNING: SUIT INTEGRITY AT 50%. CONSIDER MAINTENANCE. It was also suddenly starting to get very hot inside the suit. Trying not to show any panic, Barbara’s eyes flicked down to where Pamela’s impressive thighs gripped her abdomen. The strange, almost hypnotic rippling had increased.

“Do continue…” said Pamela, mockingly. “I was finding what you were saying about kevlar-graphene technology soooooo interesting…”

WARNING: SUIT INTEGRITY AT 20%. SITUATION CRITICAL. Barbara was now starting to sweat profusely in the suit. It was becoming unbearable. “Fuck...what’s happening?”

A distinct smirk had appeared on Pamela’s usually emotionless high-cheekboned face. “Well, I’m no expert in the physics of modern body armour, my field is bio-engineering - but allow me to take an educated guess. Wayne Enterprises’ kevlar-graphene suits are designed to defend against single impact points - a punch, a bullet. I’m currently crushing you from multiple angles, applying pressure evenly across a wide area of the suit. It can’t handle it, and is trying to dispel the energy as heat, hence why you’re starting to look like you’ve been in a sauna.”

WARNING SUIT INTEGRITY AT 10%. INTEGRITY FAILURE IMMINENT. Barbara snarled in frustration, but the truth was the heat was now just too much to bear. She grabbed hold of the zipper at the top of the neck piece.

Seeing this, Pamela goaded her. “What was it you and your friends used to say to me in the library? “You need to come out of your shell…” She let out a throaty laugh.

“Shut up!” Yelled Barbara, even as she pulled the zip down and opened the suit. The fresh air on her naked breasts was a blessed relief from the heat, but of course she couldn’t get the suit all the way off as the lower part of the material was still pinned to her sides by Pamela’s thighs.

“Oh, Barbara…” continued Pamela. “You seem to never have learned to undress yourself! Don’t worry, I can teach you...now that you’re my Lab-Bat…”

“You bitc……” Barbara’s reply died in her mouth with a sound like a pair of leaky bellows deflating. SUIT INTEGRITY FAILED. GOODBYE. Barbara didn’t need the HUD in the goggles to tell her that. It was made pretty obvious by the air suddenly being forced from her lungs against her will, and the sensation that her insides were being ground to mush in an organic vice. In horror, she looked down to see Pamela’s thighs perform a titanic flex, the flacid remains of her suit draped over them like a sad deflated balloon. Without the rigid material to protect her, the doctor’s legs were free to compress her abdomen inwards, so that her ribs hung unnaturally over the top of her tormentor’s thighs. This gruesome sight, along with the indescribable pain, was enough to shock her into action. Clenching her fists, she started to hammer punches onto the tops of the pale green limbs. It was like punching tree trunks.“LET! ME! OUT!”

The punches didn’t seem to bother Pamela, who just stayed where she was, propped up on her hands, smirking in her lab coat, while her thighs rippled with crushing power. “Why? I thought you said we could stay like this ALL NIGHT….”

Realising she was getting nowhere, Barbara switched tactics. Bracing her hands on Pamela’s knees, she tried to get her feet under her. She made it up about a foot before another pulse from Pamela’s legs forced her back to her knees, this time with a wheezing cough that let air out which she couldn't replace. Staggering forward slightly, Barbara was suddenly acutely aware of the many cameras facing her, recording her humiliation - half-naked, in agony - for whatever twisted experiment the entrepreneur was doing here. As her hands slipped pathetically off of the other woman’s knees, she croaked “P-Pamela….”

“Doctor Isley....” corrected Pamela.

“I...c-c-c-c-an’t…...breeeeeeathe….”

“Yes, I see that, Lab-Bat. The reason you can’t breathe is that my thighs are pushing up against your diaphragm. Your lungs are trying to get air in, but I’m preventing them from doing so. I imagine your lower ribs are also starting to buckle now too. Not bad for a library geek, eh?”

Barbara looked up to see the arrogant smirk had spread all the way across Pamela’s face. Rage swelled up within her heaving chest. Without thinking, she lunged forward, aiming her gripping hands for the other woman’s throat.

The response was instant. Pamela abandoned her reverse push up, falling back to the mats on her lab-coat covered back, allowing her to grab Barbara’s right wrist with one hand and bat away her left with the other. Barbara felt herself pulled forward by her right arm, even as the grip on her waist finally relented. Her lungs took a desperate, raspy intake of urgently needed air, but her relief was short lived. With a cool, detached look on her face, Pamela swung her legs up, looping the left one around the back of Barbara’s head. Barbara tried to sit up and pull back, but the other woman used her grip on the batgirl’s wrist to pull her in, so that her chin ended up lodged at an odd angle between her own arm and Pamela’s hip, her lips less than an inch from the material of the vine thong. Locking her other leg onto the side of Barbara’s face, Pamela cinched the hold causing Barbara to gag, and then suddenly gravity seemed to drop away as the doctor threw her weight to the side, using her new leg-grip and wrist-control to invert their positions. The result was that Barbara ended up pinned beneath the other woman in a mounted triangle. The part of her brain that wasn’t freaking the fuck out was secretly impressed - she’d used this defence in Jiu Jitsu matches herself before. It was a hell of a lot scarier from the bottom, though.

With her face compressed between Pamela's thighs, and her head resting on the back of her calf, Barbara wheezed as she tried to get some much needed air into her lungs. And she could at least breathe. That was a hell of an improvement on twenty seconds ago. Pamela, meanwhile, was looking down at her, with a clinical, slightly quizzicle gaze. It came to Barbara that the other woman wasn’t yet squeezing as hard as she could, was toying with her perhaps. Now was her only chance. She mumbled something into Pamela’s thong.

“What was that, Lab-Rat? Something you want to say?”

She twisted her head, straining her neck to get her lips off the vine like material. “I said….my turn bitch.”

Barbara then tensed her hips, and threw her black-tights-covered legs up behind the other woman. She briefly enjoyed the surprised look on the redhead’s face as her knee-length black crambon boots locked in front of her face, then she powered down, using all the strength in her athlete’s legs to pull the other woman to the floor. As a result, Barbara herself was pulled slightly upright, a little deeper into Pamela’s crotch, and from this angle she got a long view over the top of the vine-throng, past the doctor’s flat stomach, between her pert, leaf-covered breasts to where Barbera’s crossed boots obscured a view of the doctor’s face.

“Physician...heal thyself…” grunted Barbara, and prepared to squeeze, her legs tightening against the sides of Pamela’s labcoat. Unfortunately, Pamela was quicker.

The green limbs around Barbara’s head, neck and arm, which until this point had merely been acting as a controlling hold, suddenly snapped taut. The result was that Pamela’s inner thighs quickly crushed Barbara’s trapped arm against her throat, while simultaneously compressing the upper part of her neck and jaw. Behind the batgirl’s head, Pamela’s left calf joined the effort by curling inwards, forcing Barbera's poor head forward even deeper into the hold. Barbara was aware of a noise like a dying motorbike engine rattling out of her own lips, which were now mashed against Pamela’s hip. The vine material was cutting into her cheek. She had one hand free, which - on pure trapped-animal instinct - came up to try and pull on Dr Isley’s right thigh. All this meant was that Barbara could feel those freakish muscles pulsing beneath the woman’s skin. It was perhaps this, the sheer horror of it, which made her forget her own scissor attempt.

As Barbara’s legs fell open, Pamela sat back up, resuming the mounted triangle hold, only this time with her killer legs flexed. She looked entirely unphased by the brief turnaround, and instead adopted the same slightly curious, clinical look she had earlier as she looked down at her spluttering victim.

For her part, Barbara felt like she was going to die. She could feel her belly ballooning in and out like a pufferfish, trying to get air that Pamela’s thighs just would not permit. Her arm, still locked at a weird angle between thigh, face and hip, felt like it was about to break. And now, her will broke. She tried to beg for mercy, but of course she couldn’t speak, what with being throttled between Pamela’s legs and her lips mashed into her hip, so she stopped caressing the other woman’s thigh and started to frantically tap, as she’d seen so many opponents tap on the Jiu Jitsu mats. To her utter relief, Pamela released the pressure - slightly. It was still the tightest hold she’d ever experienced, but she was at least permitted a few light, jerking breaths. Panting into the other woman’s thong, she gasped. “S….S….Stop…”

“Spit it out, Lab-Rat….”

“P...Please...Pamela…”

The thighs tensed. “Doctor Isley to you, Lab-Rat…”

“Doctor Isley! Doctor Isley!” Squealed Barbara. “Please stop! I beg you!” She spluttered. “I’ll be your lab….bat…..just stop….”

Pamela seemed to consider this for a moment. Then she nodded, seeming to come to some sort of decision. “Yes, you’ll make a good Lab Bat. Now lets clip your wings.”

In an instant she uncoiled her legs from Barbara’s neck, quickly seizing both her wrists and slamming them down to the mat with authority. At the same time she shimmered her hips backwards, and coiled her legs around Barbora’s, securing her. Barbara wasn’t sure if it was just the sudden rush of oxygen returning to her lungs, but she couldn’t help but feel...something stir within her. She’d always kind of wished Dick would take control of her like this, but he never had. Somehow, this….geek goddess was arousing feelings in her she didn;t know she had. She shook her head, trying to suppress them, even as Dr Isley loomed over her, red hair dangling into her face, onto her goggles. She was brought abruptly to her senses by a slight pain in her thighs as Pamela coiled her own bare legs against Barbara’s tights.

“You still with me down there?” Asked Pamela.

“Y...yes….” Squeaked Barbara.

“Good. Because I want you to fight back.”

“W...what?”

“This is my grapevine incapacitator - and it's the first time I’ve tested it. So I want you to resist.”

Barbara started sobbing. “I can’t….Pam...Doctor Isley. You’re just too strong. You win. Please, just let me go back to my father, to Bruce and Dick and….”

“Shush, Lab-Bat, shush. This is important, for science! You want to be a good Lab-Bat for me, don’t you?”

“Yes…..anything….”

“Then resist. I’m going to open your legs with mine. I want you to try and stop me. You were an athlete at Gotham Academy, right? You won all those medals….you were saying yourself earlier how much time you’d spent on the track, how many Jiu Jitsu matches you won. You must have pretty strong legs, right?”

“Y...yes….”

“Then resist. Come on. Make me stop.” And with that, Pamela started to slowly open her legs, dragging Barbara’s with her. Despite herself, Barbara got a second wind. So this geek wanted to pit her legs against hers? Fine. Maybe, just maybe, she’d finally bitten off more than she could chew….

“You asked for this…” Snarled Barbara.

“Yes I did.” Said Pamela. “Resist.” And so she did.

To be fair to Barbara, she really did try. She powered all the effort she could into her thighs. Pamela not only held position, but actually wrenched them open another inch.

“Are you resisting?”

“YES!” Yelled Barbara, and again tried to close her legs. She thought of all the Jiu Jitsu matches she’d won using them. All the times Dick had told her not to squeeze so hard when they were making love. Instead, her legs were forced open another inch. A sharp pain started to work its way up her thighs.

“Lab-Bat, you really need to start resisting here. This is too easy.” Chastised the doctor.

“I’M TRYING!” Barbara summoned all her remaining strength. She thought of all the humiliation today had brought, how this genius level geek had humbled her with her legs. In pure rage, she bellowed and tried to clamp her legs shut, imagining that the redhead above her was between them.

Nothing. Well, not nothing. Sharp, shooting pain as her legs began to shudder uncontrollably, as Pamela opened them another few inches with her thighs. Barbara couldn't do it. If she resisted anymore, she’d sprain something. She broke down again.

“I...I give up…”

“Oh come on…”

“I can’t do it, Dr Isley….” The pain suddenly grew worse as Pamela opened up another few inches. It felt like her legs were going to break.

“DR ISLEY! PLEASE STOP! I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT OK? I’M YOUR LAB-BAT! i’M YOUR LAB BAT! I’M YOUR….”

The pressure relented. Normal feeling rushed back into Barbara’s legs and she sobbed. “Thank you….thank you Dr Isley…I’ll be a good Lab-Bat, I promise...”

“I know…” sighed Pamela, sounding disappointed. Her green eyes narrowed. “But we still need to clip your wings.”

And with that, she jammed her legs open to right angles, and beyond, like a wine bottle opener popping a bottle. And, by extension,Barbara’s legs. Barbara heard a faint double-pop, like two corked bottles being popped at the same time. Then the pain bubbled up from her hips like a terrible wave.

She screamed.

In fact, the pain was so bad, and her screaming so loud, that she barely noticed Pamela had untangled her own amazing legs from Barbara’s ruined ones, and had stood up.

The contrast between the two women now couldn't be starker. Dr Pamela Isley stood, hands on hips, still in her lab coat, beaming like a scientist who had just completed a successful experiment. Barbara lay writhing on the floor, screaming in agony, clutching at her ruined thighs and sobbing.

“WHYYYYYYYYYYYY? WHHHYYYYYYY?” She wept, uncontrollably.

Pamela shrugged. “Well, for all the times you ignored me at school….just kidding, I’m not some vindictive supervillainess, despite what you may think. I did it in the name of science. And of Earth. My research will change the world for the better. I am going to train an army of environmental soldiers in these venom-assisted techniques, and we’re going to save the world. And planet killing machines like that thing you drove in will be a thing of the past…”

She knelt down next to Barbara. “Now, Lab-Bat, I need you to listen to me…”

But Barbara had had enough. She couldn’t live like this. Not with her legs ruined. How would Dick ever love her, would anyone ever respect her…

“Just...kill….me….”

Pamela sighed. “Well, technically we are supposed to euthanize our Lab-Bats, it's ethical, but I’ve always been against cruelty to animals. So no, I’m not going to kill you.”

Barbara sobbed even harder. “Please….”

“Will you shut up? I’m trying to explain something. Here…” She stood up, then leaned down over Barbara, hooking one of her gorgeous green legs round the other woman’s neck, so that it was pinched between her calf and her thigh. Barbara quickly realised it wasn’t a kill hold, just tight enough to shut her up and steady her breathing. She panted, drooling on the other woman’s leg as she gently applied pressure.

“That’s better. Now listen. You have two choices. I can return you to your father and Bruce like this, and you can live out the rest of your life as a cripple. Or...you can drink the venom. The protein snake. You will develop new muscles, and your legs will recover. In time, they may even be stronger than they were before. But make no mistake, you will work for me. You will be my Lab-Bat, at my beck and call, one of my foot soldiers in the war to come. So. What will it be?”

She let off a little of the calf-pressure. Barbara spluttered.

“I….I…..”

“You’re damn right this is highly irregular!”

Dr Harleen Quinzel, Neurologist, sat behind the desk of her office at Gotham General Hospital. Commissioner Gorden, Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson stood opposite, looking grave.

“Please…” said the Commissioner. “It’s our only option. She - Barbara - has been missing for four days now. We believe she’s been captured by Dr Pamela Isley....”

Harleen laughed. “Really? I remember Pamela from med school. Quiet, bookish, very intelligent. I’ve followed her work with interest...but a kidnapper? Please…”

“Harleen…” Bruce slammed his hand onto the desk, making her jump. “Apologies. It’s been a hard week for all of us. But we don’t know what else to do…..”

Dick Greyson - who Harleen understood was Bruce’s PA and Barbara’s boyfriend, and who looked to her like an overgrown boy scout - continued. “Dr Quinzel, none of us - me, Bruce, the Commissioner - can get within forty feet of Pamel….Dr Isley without succumbing to her Pherattract charms. We also can’t get the arrest warrant to stick - her lawyer’s have seen to that, in fact, we may be sued ourselves for paying a known criminal to trespass on her property. Were begging you…”

“Alright, alright....” Harleen waved him quiet. She’d been in Gotham ten years now since she moved from New York, and people round here didn’t half talk a lot. “So let me get this straight - you want me to reach out to Dr Isley - medical colleague to medical colleague and...persuade her to give up the location of Barbara Gorden? Is that it?”

“That’s pretty much the size of it…” Said the Commissioner.

“Fine. I’ll do it. But in return, I want some day release permits for one of my Arkham patients. We got a lot of people in there, with mental health issues, who really need less stick and more carrot….”

Bruce scowled, but the Commissioner said “Yes, anything…”

“...and make sure you take precautions” said the boy scout Dick. “Be careful around her, Harleen.”

Harleen smirked at that. “Oh I will…” she said, and took a swig of smoothie from a shaker on her desk.

“That’s an interesting coloured protein shake…” said Bruce.

“Isn’t it just.” said Dr Quinzel.

TO BE CONTINUED….
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to curioussparky For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-21, 22:50
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Barbara Gordon: The Lab-Bat (fem vs fem, domination)

Hah ha ha. Now its Harleys turn... Poor Barbara. I felt so bad to see her grovel like that.

I am enjoying this femdom a LOT, but seeing Pamela squezze some of the men, would be AMAZING
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robocop1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-21, 00:19
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Really excellent work! Can't wait for more scissor action in the next instalment
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorjunkie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-21, 02:52
Points: 5,621, Level: 31 Points: 5,621, Level: 31 Points: 5,621, Level: 31
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Worth the wait for sure! Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to jalmohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-21, 22:22
Points: 124, Level: 2 Points: 124, Level: 2 Points: 124, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Really enjoyed the story. Could Pamela develop a signature reverse headscissor?
The Following User Says Thank You to nachomama0 For This Useful Post:

Tags
catfight, domination, fan-fiction, headscissor, headscissors, supervillainess