Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Apr-21, 07:31
Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wink Re: DMing girls for sessions?

Hey guys,

Ayane-chan, I agree with dj200 that 99% of women won't like it even if you ask politely. That being said, I understand the frustration you might feel because few girls are into this, and even if we do come across a rare beauty, putting forth such a request can make them uncomfortable and just creeped out.

But that leaves an important question - what would be the best venue or way to go about this, where she isn't creeped out or uncomfortable, and at the same time we have a realistic chance at this.

Coming across such women is not hard - you can even attend events like powerlifting tournaments, fitcon, jiu-jitsu tournaments etc. And I've chatted with such girls, but never broken that barrier where I let them know I'd like a session. I'm sure some of them guessed, but didn't ask me and I didn't ask them either. But open question to you all, especially dj200 (since you've rightly mentioned what's NOT done), so how do we go about it?

Thanks,
Jay

Added after 14 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you're so clumsy as to not be able to do so without harassing them, by all means don't. I've gotten over 30 sessions by sending messages, as with everything else there's an art to doing it this way. And no, I've never been shame-posted.
That's amazing. For the sake of the other guys, would you feel free sharing some of these conversation snippets so we could benefit? That would be awesome and we'll be really thankful.

Best wishes,
Jay

Last edited by jaythefire666; 17-Apr-21 at 07:31.
Old 17-Apr-21, 09:45
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: DMing girls for sessions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you're so clumsy as to not be able to do so without harassing them, by all means don't. I've gotten over 30 sessions by sending messages, as with everything else there's an art to doing it this way. And no, I've never been shame-posted.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think you understood the original post like me, as contacting session girls through DM ? Only after reading the discussion a second time, I realized the OP was talking about contacting random girls with DM to ask for a session...I can´t imagine the 30 sessions you write about where with random girls...they were all with ´official´ sessiongirls I suppose ?
Old 17-Apr-21, 13:05
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythefire666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
so how do we go about it?
I think the best way is to somehow let them know about wb270.com and sessiongirls.com as a potential money making opportunity and how they'd be good at it ("Did you know some guys actually PAY to get beat up?! Look at these sites...").

I have not actually done this, however. There are so many women on both sites that I haven't felt the need to do this. Still, it's a non-invasive way of letting them know about the opportunity. As many are aware, quite a few session girls got started when a friend mentioned one of those two sites.

I noticed @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] said in a past post that she needed some time to think about getting into sessioning when she was made aware of the sites and I bet she isn't the only one. By making them aware of the sites they're able to learn more and think about how and if they want to get involved - without the awkward pressure of a guy directly asking to meet up for a session.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-21, 06:22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetishWebDev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think the best way is to somehow let them know about wb270.com and sessiongirls.com as a potential money making opportunity and how they'd be good at it ("Did you know some guys actually PAY to get beat up?! Look at these sites...").
That's a smooth approach, but I guess we shouldn't be direct about it. Maybe a good way would be transition from talking about strength --- to a feat ---- to jokingly beating up someone ---- saying some guys find it fun ---- then taking it to sessiongirls. Something like (hypothetical conversation):

Guy: Those are the most amazing quads I've seen. You could probably crush a watermelon with those.
Strong girl: Yeah blah blah
Guy: How much can you squat for real though?
Strong girl: 250
Guy: You could easily lift me and use me for your morning workout, saves you on the barbells.
Maybe she reciprocates the humor or not, but if she does.
Guy: You know girls being strong is amazing, do you get a lot of guys' attention for it?
Strong girl: Yes/no whatever she says here.
Guy: I wish there were more girls like that, because you look amazing but there aren't many women who are into working out.
Girl: Thanks yada yada..
Guy: Is it difficult to keep up the lifestyle - getting the protein and the cost of it all?
Strong girl: No (then forget), Yes (continue).
Guy: There's actually a site you could make an extra income off beating up guys in play not like real fights and doing feats like lift and carry or squatting them. This is a real thing and I know girls who do it safely and make a good side income by it.
Again, reading her cues here is key. But this is where one can tell them about it.
If she's curious she'll ask more. If she isn't she'll stay quiet.

-------
The other approach is to keep an ordinary friendly conversation, maybe get her number. And then talk about her strength ---- interests --- extra income --- interested? yes --- it's totally safe, I know a few girls who do it ---- sessiongirls.

But this is about what I can think of. If boyofwinter had better luck, he could share some of his insights on how he went about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetishWebDev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As many are aware, quite a few session girls got started when a friend mentioned one of those two sites.
I'm surprised they don't talk to each other one strong girl to another. I guess it's not something they really talk about then.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaythefire666 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-21, 08:43
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythefire666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Guy: You know girls being strong is amazing, do you get a lot of guys' attention for it?
Strong girl: Yes/no whatever she says here.
Guy: I wish there were more girls like that, because you look amazing but there aren't many women who are into working out.
which is part of the whole thing about objectification discussed earlier. you don't actually care about her answer, you just want to slowly lead to the wrestling topic. not to mention that's kind of BS. there are tons of women who work out.

you're not going to get a conversation this long out of someone you don't know over insta when they have so many followers and you don't want to know how many DMs. trust me, they've heard all this stuff before. many will post some of the weird questions they get in DM. wrestling is a common topic.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-21, 18:01
Last Achievements

I wasn't saying that for DM. But when you come across them in events like FitCon, tournaments and such. When you DM an insta girl, there's no guarantee you'll even get a response.
Old 19-Apr-21, 07:30
Points: 823, Level: 11 Points: 823, Level: 11 Points: 823, Level: 11

There's nothing wrong with it.
If someone doesn't want to be contacted then they shouldn't have a public social media account.
Old 20-Apr-21, 01:59
Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnenblumenblau [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's nothing wrong with it.
If someone doesn't want to be contacted then they shouldn't have a public social media account.
Sometimes I wish this forum had a downvoting feature. This is one of those times. YOU SHOULD RETHINK THE ENTIRTY OF YOUR EXISTANCE BECAUSE YOU'VE DONE A BAD JOB.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-21, 08:56
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Please, for the love of God, let's not turn this place into reddit.

And speaking of doing a bad job, it's "entirety" and "existence". You're also missing a comma in there but whatever. We'll stick with spelling for now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-21, 12:07
dj200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Nobody [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Please, for the love of God, let's not turn this place into reddit.

And speaking of doing a bad job, it's "entirety" and "existence". You're also missing a comma in there but whatever. We'll stick with spelling for now.
Some dude has basically said that any girl having a social media presence entitles him to harass them, which frankly is dangerous and concerning and would in my mind raise questions about how he conducts himself offline as well.

But your problem is with the spelling and grammar of the user who rightly called him out. Seriously?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: