Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Apr-21, 19:49
Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Losing to a friend's wife/gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can see how it might be. For years, I've been trying to out-wrestle my husband, with no success. He tells me he'd love if I could win a fall, but no one knows him like I do and I'm telling you that if it ever happened, his male ego would suffer.
Hi Penny, I'm glad there are some women who are in this forum. What comes to my mind as a question is whether you (a woman) would be as attracted to your husband if you could out-wrestle him. I don't think his ego would suffer if you out-wrestled him once (even if he was a 'regular' guy), given that he's beaten you many times.

But the question I ask you is a different one. If you could consistently out-wrestle your husband, would you be as attracted to him still? Its obvious why men would even come to such a forum - we enjoy the thrill of being dominated by a beautiful, athletically superior or tactful woman. But one of the things I've been battling in my mind is if there exist women who are more attracted to such men, as opposed to being attracted to dominant men.

I'm asking this because even "dominant" women I know, tend to be submissive in their exclusive relationships and use this only as way of getting money or having some fun. I guess some people are successful in this sort of a relationship, but as a woman would you be more attracted or less attracted to your husband if you could out-wrestle him?
The Following User Says Thank You to jaythefire666 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-21, 15:10
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythefire666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you could consistently out-wrestle your husband, would you be as attracted to him still.
It needs to be understood that the idea of me out-wrestling him is so absurd as to be virtually impossible. I'm not like the women you see in pictures on this forum, most of whom have size and wrestling skill. Plus, he outweighs me by 75 pounds!

But to answer your questions:

-I haven't really thought about how I'd feel about him if I could physically dominate in a match. I doubt it would make a difference since we wrestle more for fun & exercise than legitimate competition. Sure, once you're in a match, you try to win.....that's a big part of the fun. But I doubt he would be diminished in my eyes if I could make him submit to me.

-I do believe his male ego would suffer if I could beat him. He thinks it wouldn't, but I know him too well. I doubt it would change the nature of our relationship or our mutual attraction, but he's as sure of his dominance (in wrestling) as I am and feel that he would be upset if I won a match.....even as he was celebrating the fact that I did.

Hope this makes sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to Penny Lane For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-21, 16:22
Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I do believe his male ego would suffer if I could beat him. He thinks it wouldn't, but I know him too well. I doubt it would change the nature of our relationship or our mutual attraction
His male ego suffering would alter him as a person and the way he sees you, that's the thing you need to understand. There's a complex emotion involved there that alters personality. I got into this fetish just seeing men getting dominated in competitive bjj matches.

What brought you to this forum if you don't mind me asking? It's actually less of male vs. female, more of male loses to female, that drives the excitement here.

Last edited by jaythefire666; 27-Apr-21 at 17:59.
The Following User Says Thank You to jaythefire666 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-21, 19:56
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythefire666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
His male ego suffering would alter him as a person and the way he sees you, that's the thing you need to understand.
Well, if it did alter him, it would serve the bum right!

Understand, he doesn't wrestle me the way he would a man. If he did, he would hurt me, which is something he would never allow to happen. To that end, if I were to make him surrender a fall (which has never come close to happening), it would occur while he was giving me less than his best. I don't want that.

However, your point is taken. If a guy his size & strength could legitimately be defeated by a woman my size, it might damage his ego. Whether he started seeing me differently because of it would remain to be seen......and no, I certainly wouldn't want that.

As it is, because I'm quicker, more agile and flexible than he, I can occasionally get a pretty tight scissors hold on him. Thing is, he can grab my ankles and pry them apart, breaking the hold. We've even tried what we call 'set-ups' in which he lets me apply a scissors with all the leverage I can manage......and he still breaks the damn hold. Sometimes I make him work a bit harder than usual to get free, but the result is always the same.

Quote:
What brought you to this forum if you don't mind me asking?
I've been here since 2013. It was fun tuning in until a couple of instances in which some forum member tells me he knows for a fact that I'm not really a woman. One told me I'd have to 'prove' to him who I am. I replied that I have no need to prove anything to anyone. Eventually, though, I'd just abandon the forum for long periods because my goal in being here is to have fun. In my experience, I can see why few women want to hang out here if they have to put up with what I did.

Incidentally, my favorite stuff on this forum is 'girl vs. girl' in truly competitive matches. Watching girls beat up wimpy guys.....or men who have obviously been instructed to lose to the girl.....hold little interest for me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Penny Lane For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-21, 20:15
Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30
Last Achievements

To that end Thanks for the reply.
But don't even think about leaving the forum. The women's perspective is in short supply. Expect opinion and analysis is always welcomed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carl brown For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-21, 10:00
Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Try wrestling after he trains heavy and then goes for a 3 mile jog and see if you might be able to beat him in that exhausted state.
Old 03-May-21, 18:11
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was thrown down, painfully headlocked, scissored, grapevined, and pinned. She confidently taunted me in each hold and playfully smothered me with her breasts one time near the end, the outcome having long been decided. I did not win a single fall.
What did your friend think of it? I feel like some guys might feel weird about seeing their girl being physical with a guy, especially with a move like the breast smother. I always thought it was a more sexual move until I had them used against me and realized how effective they are.