Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Feb-16, 14:51
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Session with Tyler Dare

Wanted to revive this to see if anyone has sessioned with her recently. I sent an e-mail but have not heard back yet. Thanks in advance
Old 03-Feb-16, 15:26
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So She forced me to eat like four tums and my stomach was killing me afterwards. .
Ah, but what is TUMS if not SMUT spelled backwards?
Sorry. But seriously:
When I was active, I always wanted to meet Tyler... sorry it didn't go 100% positive in your direction, man!
Old 04-Feb-16, 00:16
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

If you want to see her, send her a follow-up (wait 5+ days, or wait 2+ days if you're trying to plan a session within a couple weeks). I think there's plenty of information on her online to know what she's like (reviews, videos, photos). When I send follow-ups after not getting a reply, I try to send it first thing in the morning (consider the girl's time zone too). That has a 100% success rate so far.
Old 04-Feb-16, 05:39
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So in 2008 I wrestled Tyler Dare. I was 5'8, prob 185 pounds, in possibly the best shape of my life.

In all my sessions I lose on purpose. I think in around 100 matches I've won 3 falls, and hated all three of them. I now video tape all my matches.

Tyler is probably one of the 5 or so girls, who I'm not sure I could have won if I tried my hardest against. When she got me in a hold, there was no escaping, there was no wiggle, it was I tapped when she wanted me to tap. She was the strongest girl I ever wrestled. Jolie, Shannon Logan, and Maxine of Tempest were probably next.

She was very playful, yet dominant, which is what I love the most. However she lacked a certain sex appeal, and had to stop midway to answer the phone from her boyfriend to make sure she was ok.

She forced me to eat like four tums and my stomach was killing me afterwards. She didn't do a few things that I like done and overall the session was ok. If she was more into fetish, it probably would have been a 10. But since she was almost strict wrestling, it was a 6. She had said she would do some fetish but then told me she wouldn't before the match, and at that point I was there and wanted the session.

So if you're looking for a good wrestling match, I definitely advise you to see her. She had the best victory poses on me. Soooooo hot.
I have to ask, is feeding somebody tums a thing? Was that entirely her idea? I've not heard of that one before, though reading up on it, it can cause some constipation and discomfort. Probably not harmful if done occasionally.

I've sessioned with TYler twice and I like her a lot. I'd happily see her again.
Old 04-Feb-16, 05:46
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wanted to revive this to see if anyone has sessioned with her recently. I sent an e-mail but have not heard back yet. Thanks in advance
Was she traveling or did you try to see her where she lives. I think she lives in Denver now. (Colorado, legal pot . . . I don't know if that had anything to do with it but it crossed my mind).

Try to keep e-mails short but if she doesn't know you, tell her about yourself, height, weight, competitive level, references who you've wrestled before can be good. After a reply you can ask more specific questions, but in general, my experience of her is that she's very good at replying.
Old 04-Feb-16, 06:15
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have to ask, is feeding somebody tums a thing? Was that entirely her idea? I've not heard of that one before, though reading up on it, it can cause some constipation and discomfort. Probably not harmful if done occasionally.

I've sessioned with TYler twice and I like her a lot. I'd happily see her again.
That's the other thing I did not enjoy. To humiliate me she said my breath stinks. Honestly, I have Certs before a match and you can say a lot of bad things about me, but I always shower and groom myself well before a match. So she was just trying to humiliate me and it did not give me wood.

I'd probably never session with her again, though its mostly because she's not into what I'm into. She's a fantastic wrestler and nice person. Though she did lie about the fetish stuff. She was going to do it and barely did any.
Old 04-Feb-16, 12:26
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

I never got a sense from her profiles that Tyler was into other fetish stuff, so I never would've asked for it. She likes to mess with you when she's got control of you, but it's still based on wrestling. Anyway, if she agreed to things beforehand and backed out that's not good. I always try to ask ladies if they enjoy doing things instead of just asking if they will, that usually helps avoid problems. I know I had a great time with her and got what I was looking for and then some.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-16, 03:46
Points: 3,368, Level: 24 Points: 3,368, Level: 24 Points: 3,368, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I just had a session with Tyler and can happily say that she delivered on what I was hoping for. She had a good mix of dominance/fun that she was able to make me laugh during the session and also had me squirming in pain. I will agree with the other posters on the message that once she has you in a hold, you are done, and she likes to rub it in verbally when you are in her clutches.

What I found most interesting is that she was very down to Earth and easy to talk to, yet when it was time to wrestle, she pretty much just toyed with me and dominated me. I will confirm, her victory pose on me was great.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-19, 22:34
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

What is her background in wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I never got a sense from her profiles that Tyler was into other fetish stuff, so I never would've asked for it. She likes to mess with you when she's got control of you, but it's still based on wrestling. Anyway, if she agreed to things beforehand and backed out that's not good. I always try to ask ladies if they enjoy doing things instead of just asking if they will, that usually helps avoid problems. I know I had a great time with her and got what I was looking for and then some.

How is her skill level in wrestling? What is her wrestling background? I am planning on wrestling her.
Old 12-Nov-19, 22:44
Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

She normally is great, but my last session with her was bvas bad. I'll just leave it at that. Won't be booking her again.
The Following User Says Thank You to ghostface For This Useful Post:

Tags
dare, muscle, pose, tyler, victory