Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Aug-20, 08:02
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Brother and sister both train boxing. They inevitably challenge each other!

Its clear this is why the family concept is so exciting and why Im so intugued by this saga moving into other conflicts. The built-in nature of all these characters under one roof, the consequences of losing a fight there on display for all to witness is a very exciting thought which makes this reader want more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psn4lf For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-21, 08:05
Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Brother and sister both train boxing. They inevitably challenge each other!

all of ur story are best.
you r the best writer I have ever seen
The Following User Says Thank You to Mehrab For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-21, 09:07
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehrab [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
all of ur story are best.
you r the best writer I have ever seen
Thank you a lot for your comments! It's nice to see that you really like my stories. You live very far from where I live, but it's great how these interests in mixed wrestling stories connect us. It's an honor! I hope you're having a great time!
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-21, 15:53
Last Achievements

Thnk u very replying comment.I am grateful to u. I hope u write more story for us.
Old 06-Apr-21, 06:34
Last Achievements

I read this story countless time.is is still new for me
Old 23-May-21, 07:08
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here's what you wanted, mom vs son.

Part 4: Magnus Challenges His Mother Veronica

Magnus and Ralf looked devastated after yet another loss. They were starting to realize that women were taking over the family. Magnus in particular looked frustrated and embarrassed. Before Ralf's defeat, he was convinced that his patriarchal father was still able to control the women of the family but after Veronica defeated Ralf in a fight, his authority was rapidly fading as well.

To make the matters worse for Magnus, his mother Veronica came to his room and started talking trash to him. She was very cocky after her victory over Ralf. She remembered how Magnus tried to taunt her before the fight and decided to rub it in. "Didn't you tell me you and Ralf had some big surprise waiting for me and how I'm going to get humbled? I'm still waiting. It looks like you males got humbled instead. Again." Veronica gloated.

Magnus listened to his mother in shame. He had nothing to say. The women had all the bragging rights at the moment. He had no choice to admit he was wrong, "You won, you were better than we expected." Magnus hoped that by giving her mother credit, she would go away and leave him alone.

Veronica kept taunting instead, "It's not the first time you two males underestimated women."

"Well, you had your victory. Can you leave me alone now? Go celebrate your little female victory with Simone," Magnus responded, feeling more and more irritated.

"Little female victory? I think women are winning quite big in this family. You males look beaten and demoralized at this point," said Veronica.

"You sure like to gloat about it and rub it in at every opportunity."

"It's true. That's because you men kept dismissing our abilities all these years. Let's be honest, Magnus. There was a gender conflict brewing in this family for a long time. It has a lot to do with how Ralf acted, but you copied his mentality as well. You both really needed to be put in your place and I'm glad me and Simone finally managed that," said Veronica.

Magnus listened to what his mother said. He felt she was right about a subtle gender rivalry being present for a long time. He realized like there was a real struggle for dominance going on at this point. He decided to show some defiance and responsed, "You females are really cocky after your unexpected victories but things can change very quickly."

Veronica smiled and responded, "Things are only going to get worse for you men if you keep challenging me and Simone. I'm actually here to offer you a truce. I think we should all make up and put this behind us. Under some conditions though..."

"What conditions?" Magnus was curious.

"You and Ralf will have to accept that women are in charge of the family now. This also means that we will make all the important decisions regarding the business ventures that we own as a family as well as the investments we will make with our money. You men have been running things too long and me and Simone feel that women would do better. You will also have to show respect and act more submissive around us. For example from now on, one of us women will drive the family car if we go somewhere together. I will also have the last word on the family issues instead of Ralf from now on. This family will move from patriarchy to matriarchy with me in charge and Simone second in command. We need some female leadership around here for a change. It will be better for all of us." Veronica presented her conditions.

Magnus couldn't believe what Veronica was proposing. He realized that his mother wanted an almost total female dominance inside the family. He couldn't accept that. "And what if we refuse this pathetic and ridiculous offer of truce? What will you do then?" Magnus replied in mocking tone.

"Then we women will keep reminding you about your losses and we'll keep challenging you whenever we can. We will also refuse to obey you until you accept our terms and refuse to cooperate with you. I won't clean and cook for you anymore. I think things will be pretty dysfunctional around here until you men accept our rightful female dominance," said Veronica.

At this point, it was clear to Magnus that the females of the family lost all respect for the males after their victories. He realized that the only thing that kept them under control was that the men were perceived to be stronger and were able to assert their dominance. With this feeling gone, women were immediately defying their authority and even demanded a female-dominated family. Magnus realized that his defeats very now costing him very much.

Magnus couldn't accept those terms. He refused his mother's offer. "You women want too much. I can't accept this. You are getting very delusional with your demands!"

"I proposed the same terms to Ralf earlier and he refused them as well. It looks like we will have to continue this little battle of the sexes that we have going. I have a feeling you will regret this!" Veronica responded and walked out of the room.

Magnus met Veronica again few hours later when he went downstairs to kitchen to make himself a dinner. He noticed Veronica sitting on a coach in the living room nearby and reading a magazine. They briefly greeted each other. Magnus sat behind the table and ate his dinner.

Simone wasn't at home as she went out to party with her girlfriends. After the victories that the females achieved she decided to celebrate a little. Meanwhile Ralf felt too humiliated to go outside of his room after his embarrassing defeat to his wife.

Magnus also noticed that Veronica really meant it when she said she wouldn't do chores anymore. Instead of her apron, she was wearing a pair of shiny silver silk pajamas and casually laid on the couch like some domineering rich lady. Since her victory, she was acting like she owned the house.

After he was beaten by Simone twice, Magnus felt a bit intimidated to criticize women of the house. However this time Simone wasn't around. His middle aged mother Veronica was the only woman in the house right now.

Magnus was suddenly starting to get more brave. He decided to taunt Veronica, "I wonder how long you and Simone will keep trying to defy us males until you will realize it's pointless. You surprised us with your little victories, but you can't seriously expect this will go on forever. We men are stronger and we will show this to you eventually. Your dreams about female domination in this family are completely delusional. We men are still in charge here whether you like it or not!"

Veronica looked at Magnus and laughed. She taunted him back, "It looks like you're suddenly brave again when Simone isn't around to spank you. I think you're the one who is delusional and in denial, Magnus! It's 3-0 for us women so far and things will only get worse for you men if you will continue to have this attitude."

Magnus was starting to really dislike hate his mother's cocky attitude. It was clear that some real animosity developed between them recently. Magnus was now seriously considering challenging his mom himself. He knew that it sounded silly to challenge his mother to a boxing match since his mother was a beginner and he had been training it for some years, but he really hoped she would take the bait so tht he could humble her and finally achieve a victory for the males.

"You sound really arrogant, mom. You only beat dad who is old and out of shape. If you're so confident in your abilities, why don't we have a boxing match too then? Or will you keep relying on Simone?" said Magnus.

Veronica knew that accepting Magnus' challenge wouldn't be a good idea since she only started training. She didn't take the bait. "Relax. I only just started to train boxing. You trained for years. Give me some time and I will beat you too, though." Veronica claimed confidently. She was very competitive and was confident in her athletic abilities.

Magnus felt insulted that Veronica actually thought that she could get better than him. She was a 48 year old woman while he was a 27 year old man in his physical prime. Even though his mother was a former athlete and looked much younger than she was, he still considered her to be way bellow him at this point in terms of athletic abilities. "You'll never beat me, mom! This just shows me how delusional you are."

"Like I told you, give me some time," Veronica remained confident.

"At least you admit that you wouldn't be able to beat me now. This means I'm definitely the best fighter around here now that Simone isn't here. Maybe you shouldn't taunt so much and show some respect," said Magnus.

"We were talking about boxing, didn't we? Did you forget that I'm a former judo athlete? In a real fight, I would put you in a submission hold and make you surrender to me! I would kick your butt!" said Veronica.

Magnus didn't know how to respond. He obviously knew about his mother's judo career but never really thought about how she could use those skills against him. For him, judo was just something Veronica did in the past. It was weird imagining his mother as an actual opponent in a fight although this tought was entering his mind more and more often as animosity and rivalry was building up between them.

Veronica noticed that Magnus struggled to find a response. She felt pleased that she won yet another mental battle with her son. She decided to leave the room and went to her bedrom. "Anyway, I'm going to sleep. Good night, Magnus. Maybe in your dreams you can beat me," Veronica said for one final taunt.

Magnus felt frustrated. He kept thinking about the situation. He realized he needed to do something to teach the women of the family at least some respect for men. As he thought about his options, he felt like he had a perfect opportunity to handle his mother and humble her as Simone was away and wouldn't interfere. As much as he hated to admit it, he felt intimidated by Simone after the two beatings she put on him. With Simone gone, he had a perfect opportunity to confront his mother after how much she tormented him with her taunts.

Veronica's recent taunts about her being able to win a real fight against him made him feel like she actually challenged him to one.

Magnus decided to go upstairs to Veronica's bedroom and confront her. Veronica slept alone and had her own room. He walked towards Veronica's room wearing a pair of tracksuit pants and a polo shirt and knocked on the door. "It's me, mom."

Veronica was already lying in her bed in her comfortable shiny silver silk pajamas, looking very feminine. "Come in," she answered.

Magnus walked in the room. "You've been talking way too much trash! This recent comment about how you could win a real fight against me crossed the line. I won't let you emasculate me like this! If you really think you can win against me, why don't we have a real fight with MMA rules tomorrow? Sorry but you're really asking for this with your behavior! You and Simone keep degrading us males of the family!"

Magnus was sure that Veronica would feel intimidated and refuse his challenge. He felt like this would give him a nice moral victory.

Veronica, however, was a very competitive person. She was also very confident in herself. She wasn't afraid of the challenge and taunted Magnus back immediately, "Tomorrow, you say? Why not right now?"

Magnus felt confused. Once again he was caught off guard. He didn't expect his mother to accept his challenge much less fighting him now when she looked like she was about to go to sleep. It looks like his mother was winning mental games against him again. "Well... We can do it right now too..."

Veronica put on a confident and provokative expression on her face. She removed the blanket while still lying on her big bed. "Come here and let's have some fun then."

Magnus expected Veronica to stand up but she kept lying on the bed. "Get up then."

Veronica kept lying on the bed. She wanted to provoke Magnus into attacking her while she was on the bed since he would have to start grappling her right away. This way, she could get Magnus' boxing skills away as he wouldn't have any leverage and force her grappling skills. She kept taunting Magnus, "Why should I? You came into this room and picked a fight with me. Come and handle me then if you think you can beat me. Surely a big man like you can overpower a lady defenselessly lying in her bed like me?"

Magnus kept sizing up Veronica. He knew that he would lose his boxing advantage if he jumped Veronica's bed and grapple with her. At the same time, he felt it would be humiliating to beg her to stand up. It would mean he was too intimidated by her judo skills to try to overpower her.

Veronica noticed that Magnus was unsure and taunted him some more. "Well, what are you going to do? I'm not moving out of my bed. You came here looking for a fight. I thought you wanted to teach me a lesson? I thought you wanted to show me how strong you are as a man?"

Magnus considered his options. He realized Veronica would be a big moral winner if he left the room. He didn't want to give his mom the satisfaction of yet another female victory. He decided to accept Veronica's challenge. He wanted to subdue her and overpower her to the point where she would be forced to accept his manly strength and power. He felt that his two defeats against Simone were due to her being a better boxer. He still believed in his manly superiority in terms of strength and athleticism and felt that it would be enough to beat his middle age mother despite her judo skills.

"Alright, mom. You really asked for this!" said Magnus and walked towards the bed. He jumped on top of the soft bed his mother slept in. He was on his knees for better balance. Veronica got on her knees too. They slowly approached each other and locked up and started wrestling.

Magnus and Veronica started hand fighting each other and pushing each other. Magnus tried to use his brute strength to overpower Veronica and push her on her back, but she was very well balanced. Despite being smaller than him at 5'5'' compared to his 6'0'' height, Veronica soon proved to be very formidable and frustrating opponent. Her physique was better suited for grappling as Magnus was very skinny and lean.

Magnus expected his mother to be tough and didn't lose his confidence despite not having the initial success that he hoped ot have. "I will show you why men are superior gender over you women!" he taunted.

Veronica reacted to the taunt by slapping Magnus. It wasn't a hard slap, more like a humbling slap. She wanted to show him that she didn't tolerate such talk.

Magnus didn't like the slap and wanted to retaliate right away. He tried to slap Veronica back but she was prepared for it. As Magnus extended his hand she ducked under it and grabbed Magnus. Magnus was caught a bit off guard and tried desperately to retain his balance but failed. Veronica ultimately managed to push him on his back.

Veronica was now on top of Magnus who was visibly embarrased by how the fight was going so far. His feminine looking middle aged mother just managed to push him on his back and won the first wrestling exchange.

Magnus tried desperately to get up but Veronica's grip was too strong. She was used to grappling and handling her opponents. She slipped into full mount. Magnus tried to use his hips to escape but Veronica remained firmly in control.

Veronica decided to taunt Magnus, "Am I a little bit too fast for you? Your slap missed by a mile!" She said and slapped Magnus again. She didn't put much power in the slap, her slap was again meant more to humble than to hurt.

Magnus looked furious and tried desperately to escape. He managed to put Veronica slightly off-balance but she recovered her top position quickly and leaned down. She pushed Magnus' arms down and put him under a grapevine pin.

Magnus looked at Veronica in anger and frustration. He couldn't believe how badly he was doing. Veronica looked back at him with an arrogant smirk on her face. "Am I too strong for you as well?" She kept taunting.

Magnus kept getting more and more frustrated. His mother was overpowering him and subduing him. He was starting to fight back with all he had. Veronica expected it and was well prepared. She managed to stay on top and controlled her unskilled son well. Magnus had no idea how to grapple and wasn't prepared for it. Without his boxing skills, he was clueless in a fight.

After some desperate attempts, Magnus was starting to get desperate. Veronica was still firmly on top of him and he lost quite a bit of energy only to end up remaining in the same position as he was in before.

Veronica noticed that Magnus was getting demoralized and continued to taunt him, "Didn't you tell me you will show me your male superiority? It looks like you're just getting another lesson in female superiority! I told you I can easily beat you in a fight!" said Veronica.

Magnus felt embarrassed and emasculated. However he still remained defiant and didn't want to admit defeat yet. "You didn't beat me. You're just laying on top of me. I wouldn't call this a fight!"

"Well, I can just lay on top of you forever then, since you're too weak to get up. I subdued you like a child!" said Veronica. She looked Magnus in the eyes and taunted him some more, "You cocky young boy! It looks like your mom spanked you!"

Magnus couldn't stand his mom taunting him like this. He tried one more desperate attempt to get out of his position and tried to push his mom off of him with all he had. It proved to be futile as Veronica restrained him again easily. She was just too skilled and way stronger than Magnus expected her to be. Veronice easily countered everything Magnus tried at that point. Magnus looked more and more exhausted and she was manhandling him, or rather womanhandling him with ease.

Veronica kept taunting, "Nope. It won't work!"

Magnus stopped trying to resist. He accepted that he simply wasn't able to push Veronica off of him. He was trapped in her grapevine pin and overpowered. "Alright then, you have me trapped. It's not like you're doing any damage though. I guess you'll have to let me go eventually."

Magnus looked really frustrated. He wanted to win badly but was just not able to shake Veronica off of him.

"Not until you give up and admit your defeat!" Veronica demanded.

"Never!" Magnus kept being defiant. He couldn't even imagine how humiliating it would be to admit that his middle aged mother beat him in a fight. Even though she subdued him and pinned him down like a child, he still had a least some dignity left by not surrendering.

"It looks like I'll have to force you then," said Veronica.

Veronica put her breasts towards Magnus' face. Magnus was caught off guard as he suddenly felt the feminine silky material that covered Veronica's breasts pushing against his face. Before he could try to resist, Veronica started applying force on his neck and pushed his head further towards her breasts. Magnus was starting to suffocate. He realized Veronica just put him in a breast smother submission! Magnus tried to resist at first but it was futile. He started tapping on his mother's back in hope she would release her hold.

Veronica slowly released the hold and looked at Magnus. "A submission! It looks like I won."

Magnus was trying to catch his breath. He felt embarrassed and emasculated.

Veronica taunted him as he was recovering, "A woman I trained with that knew jiu jitsu showed me this submission. They call it mother's milk submission! It's quite funny that you were put in one by your actual mother!"

Magnus felt too humiliated to talk back. He covered up his face in shame. He couldn't stand watching at his mother's cocky smirk on her face after she beat him.

Veronica patronizingly patted Magnus on the shoulder and gloated, "After all your macho talk you ended up getting owned by your mom!"

Veronica stood up and fixed her hair. She turned around and left Magnus to his mysery. Magnus was completely red from embarrassment. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to end things like that with Veronica having such a complete victory over him. He decided to make one last attempt to redeem himself. He looked at his mother who was turned against him as stood near the bed.

Magnus decided to try to take his mother by surprise. He suddenly launched at Veronica from behind and tried to grab her. Veronica was caught off guard but quickly managed to compose herself. As Magnus tried to grab her, she managed to skillfully threw him over her back with a judo throw. Magnus landed on his back and moaned in agony. Before he could realize what happened, Veronica was already on top of him.

Magnus suddenly felt pain in his left arm and started screaming. He realized that Veronica just put him in an armbar submission. He started tapping out in panic. His second attempt to beat his mother proved to be even more pathetic than the first! Veronica beat him by submission again!

Veronica released the hold and climbed on top of Magnus. Magnus moaned in pain and held his arm.

Veronica gloated again, "You really are a sore loser, aren't you?" She said and gave her son another humiliating slap. "Do I have to put you into another humiliating submission or will you finally admit my superiority?"

"You won, you are superior!" Magnus replied submissively. It looked like he was finally broken. Veronica submitted him twice already. He was in no position to fight back. "Let me go now!"

Veronica stood up and triumphantly put her hands on her hips. She looked at the beaten and humiliated Magnus. "One more thing!" she said.

Veronica grabbed Magnus and pushed him on her bed. She stripped down his pants and underpants and started spanking him on his naked ass.

Magnus moaned in pain and humiliation. He was too demoralized and defeated to resist such a degrading punishment. His mother spanked like when he was a child. "Please stop!" he pleaded. He realized he was completely at Veronica's mercy. He felt so emasculated and embarrassed that he couldn't hold back tears and started crying out of pure humiliation.

"This is what you get for disrespecting the females around here! I need to teach you some respect!" Veronica remained firm and kept spanking Magnus. When she was finally done with him, she ordered him to get out of her room.

Magnus walked out of Veronica's room in shame with his head down. He thought that he would be able to easily handle his middle aged mother but it ended with just another humiliation for the males of the family. He couldn't believe what was going on. It was now already 4-0 for the women of the family.

Veronica looked at Magnus as he was walking out of her room with a domineering look on her face. "You were even more pathetic than Ralf! It looks like he was actually right about your generation of males! You're so wimpy. I think you need us women in charge to teach you some manners and discipline!"
Most humiliating scene I have ever seen.
It is best part when Mon spank his son .

Tags
mixed boxing