Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 04-Oct-20, 01:02
Points: 3,995, Level: 26 Points: 3,995, Level: 26 Points: 3,995, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: If you could be dominated by any celebrity who would it be?

Katarina Witt, one of the most successful figure skaters of all time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wi-ka009.jpg (79.9 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg MCFan_for_celeblounge_11.jpg (53.0 KB, 77 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zagerevans For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-20, 16:43
Points: 18,436, Level: 59 Points: 18,436, Level: 59 Points: 18,436, Level: 59
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,340 Times in 413 Posts

A good pick zag. Hard to believe that Katarina Witt is now in her mid 50's

From Playboy magazine (Dec 1998).
Attached Images
File Type: png PB199812_Fire&Ice_1.png (1.36 MB, 120 views)
File Type: png PB199812_Fire&Ice_2.png (1.23 MB, 84 views)
File Type: png PB199812_Fire&Ice_3.png (1.95 MB, 96 views)
File Type: png PB199812_Fire&Ice_4.png (1.87 MB, 130 views)
File Type: png PB199812_Fire&Ice_5.png (1.61 MB, 104 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dadd90 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-20, 16:48
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Re: If could be dominated by any celebrity who would it ve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Emma Bunton.

Lots of kids do martial arts classes. That doesn't mean they were any good though. I can't imagine Baby Spice being any good on the mat.

Bunton, Emma The former "Baby Spice" (Spice Girls) learned karate as a child to protect herself from bullies. Her mother is a martial arts teacher.
The Following User Says Thank You to Katfitefan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-21, 05:48
Pats190
This message has been deleted by Pats190.
Old 08-Sep-21, 05:16
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

1- Beyoncé
I don't know if she has training in any fighting style. but her legs are of a goddess, if she catches me between her thighs in a head scissors it would be my undoing, it would be very painful but at the same time exciting

2 - Jennifer Lopez
I know that she has training in boxing and also in Krav Maga, this style was trained when she made the film Enough, I do not know if she still practices it today.
I just have no chance against her, and I have no doubt that once she knocks me down, if she ended up between her impressive, strong legs in a scissor it would be quite a painful defeat, but also a pleasant one

3 - Demi Lovato
She has training in boxing, as well as in other fighting styles, if I'm not mistaken she also trains Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Muay Thai.
In a friendly boxing match, she beat Sylvester Stallone, if she beat Stallone, I don't want to imagine what it could do to me, nor imagine what it would be like to be trapped between her thighs, there is no doubt that I would have to ask and beg for mercy and surrender.

4 - Kim Kardashian
Being trapped between her so marked legs with that would be enough to defeat me.

5 - Alexandra daddario
With her every time I look at her legs, I imagine myself trapped in reverse scissors between her thighs and her turning around and giggling at me cheekily seeing my face red with pain

6 - Sharon Stone
I imagine what it would be like before she started, with complete confidence and smiling, she told me. Ready to feel the power of my legs?
Once trapped between her legs, she telling me over and over again, I told you, she feels the limitless power of my legs and I completely subdued, in fact I wouldn't mind if she took advantage of having me in a reverse scissors so that she with her cell phone take a selfie where you can see how she dominates me completely and while I have an expression of pain, she smiles

7 - Milla Jovovich
With her legs I am finished

8 - Olivia Munn
Nothing I can do against her, it would be a matter of minutes to end up trapped between her legs in a painful but at the same time exciting reverse scissors

9 - Scarlett Johansson
Finally Scarlett in all these years that she played the Black Widow, she received training in Karate for her fight scenes, I would like her to tell me before starting, Ready to feel the fury of the Black Widow?
I will not be able to do anything to avoid ending up between her legs suffering a painful reverse scissors, late or early I will have to give up
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gpalgtmx For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-21, 05:51
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,487, Level: 86 Points: 38,487, Level: 86 Points: 38,487, Level: 86
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,550 Times in 2,406 Posts

2,3,7,9 i agree fully!
Old 21-Sep-21, 17:10
Points: 5,495, Level: 31 Points: 5,495, Level: 31 Points: 5,495, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Definitely, Barbara Eden, or more accurately, "Jeannie." The way she turned "Tony's" life upside down, sometimes by accident, other times, when jealous, showed glimpses of her dominance over him. There was also a story from Barbara Eden's book, "Jeannie Out of the Bottle," that dealt with her character's, almost, makeover:
After the 1st few episodes of the show's debut, Larry Hagman (Dallas' future J.R. Ewing), was complaining to producer, Sidney Sheldon, that he was being portrayed as the bad guy, because, "Tony" was always getting angry with cute little "Jeannie." The producer, told Barbara to take charge more and be stronger. Barbara, said no problem, and in the next 2 episodes, made "Jeannie," far more willful and acerbic. When those 2 episodes were tested in front of focus groups, no one liked the new "Jeannie." Because, the episodes were already shot, and Barbara was on maternity leave, a much sweeter voice was dubbed over hers.
I can only imagine, what a take charge, bossy, perhaps openly dominant, Jeannie would have been like.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Well, there was, however, Jeannie's evil fraternal twin sister...
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Towner90 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-21, 02:03
Points: 2,276, Level: 19 Points: 2,276, Level: 19 Points: 2,276, Level: 19
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Kim Kardashian is the way to go for me... something about a girl being small, untrained, yet defeating me easily due to her curvaceous frame is super hot. Of course, it's only a fantasy
The Following User Says Thank You to MyFaceYourSeat For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-21, 08:43
Last Achievements

Tina Fey. She's not only a woman in charge of her projects, she's also a comedy writer, with a temper, so you know the verbal abuse is going to be bitingly mean. And, being the bread winner in her house, means, she rules the roost. Then there's the story, from her book,"Bossypants," of her getting upset at her smaller husband:

"I turned to domestic violence only once. We were going to bed at three A.M., knowing we’d have to get back up at five thirty A.M., and my husband kept talking and talking as a joke when I was trying to fall asleep. His exhaustion had given him the giggles, and he kept poking me and waking me up saying things like “Hey, I gotta ask you one more thing. Do you like pretzels?” I flew off my pillow and shoved him so hard across the bed that I saw genuine fear flash across his face.
She's the BOSS
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Towner90 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-21, 09:36
Last Achievements

Demi Moore. Would love to be dominated by her...or at least sexually harassed.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7a.jpg (26.6 KB, 5 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Towner90 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-21, 16:53
sunny123

An American ESPN presenter by the name of Sarah Spain 6ft tall lady with huge boobs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: