Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 12-Aug-12, 14:29
sleepinbin

Default Re: ScissorFoxes vs ScissorVixens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry I apologise, I did not think people would take it seriously. Again my deepest apolgoies. I was out of line.
dont bloody do it in the first place. its not difficult to avoid using hateful language. think before you post.
Old 12-Aug-12, 16:52
rassleme

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardpaul [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
...Just seemed like fags IMO.

you should be banned IMO.
I second that motion!
Old 22-Oct-12, 02:50
Banned
Points: 1,283, Level: 14 Points: 1,283, Level: 14 Points: 1,283, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

They both offer the same ole same ole. Vixens has more variety in girls, and I don't mind them being topless at all. Foxes are always dressed. They both could learn from each other though. Vixens needs more holds other than scissors. My god, what's wrong with a rear naked once in a while? Foxes is fake fake fake with their advertised Knockouts. Jay is not even good at faking a knockout.
Grappling girls is a rip off website with chicken shit shmoes who tap at the first sign of pain. And of course, the girl lets him go. I hate that!
The Following User Says Thank You to rockit31 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-12, 07:02
Points: 2,520, Level: 20 Points: 2,520, Level: 20 Points: 2,520, Level: 20
Last Achievements

I subscribed to both for a time and although both are good in my opinion, I like Vixens better. I have to agree with some that I don't like it too much when it's the owners in most of the videos but maybe they can't find guys who can take the punishment. There have been some wimpy looking guys on the vixens site and I would like to see more wimpy guys in most of their videos. But just a thought, how many guys that are reasonably looking (not ugly and not necessarily handsome), have a build that isn't too bulky ( not disgustingly fat), and is willing to get their neck squeezed like hell for free? I admit I do not really know if those guys get paid or do it for free, but I think most crazy people like myself would think getting squeezed by a gorgeous chick is compensation enough.
Old 03-Oct-14, 14:29
Points: 22,084, Level: 64 Points: 22,084, Level: 64 Points: 22,084, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,092 Times in 337 Posts

both are good both have positive and negative points.

scissorvixens have more girls but the ilumination and the scenography in my opinion is not better than scissorfoxes. in scissorvixens stage this highly charged and in scissorfoxes is more simple than next to good illumination allows me to better enjoy the video. also in photography scissorfoxes is much better, are much better quality.

is true, scissorfoxes is more short and repetitive and monotone but I think that scissorvixens also is repetitive and monotone and how is more longer of duration can be dense. but scissorvixens have more moves and scissors techniques than scissorfoxes.

both have excellent girls in some cases the girls are the sames but the acting and the direction is not the same. I think that scissorfoxes have better acting and direction, the girls have better dialogues and work better than scissorvixens, example nessie/ludella hahn, she has a excellent perfomance in scissorfoxes, better than scissorvixens, she is most sadistic and he has more charisma, equally her videos in scissorvixens are awesome and more longer but I prefer her work in scissorfoxes. also I prefer more Jay´s acting that Drew or Kandor, be true or false I think that jay is much better victim but scissorvixens have more victims like jason ninja and scissorfoxes is only jay, the another ones are not very good.

another point where I think that scissorfoxes is better is in the camera. diferent points views that scissorvixens don´t have it. also in the themes, scissorfoxes have neckbreaks, bondage, challenge, bedroom fights.

in conclusion: both are excellent scissor companies, the best of the business but by a little diference I prefer scissorfoxes. scissorvixens have more girls, more scissor techniques and more duration but scissorfoxes have more quality, much better acting, ilumination, filmation and photography and more variety in themes. there are more experiment attempts.

is my opinion is not the absolute true. others can like more scissorvixes and is not bad. is according to the tastes of each
Old 03-Oct-14, 15:05
Points: 21,879, Level: 64 Points: 21,879, Level: 64 Points: 21,879, Level: 64
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,954 Times in 265 Posts

I like better scissorvixens... not that i complain about scissorfoxes... but the guy in the second site... is too anoying his wining...
But both sites... rock...!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to truquillo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-14, 16:14
Producer
Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,450 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacks667 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have to agree with some that I don't like it too much when it's the owners in most of the videos but maybe they can't find guys who can take the punishment.
Sometimes we are the only ones who show up to work.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-14, 00:57
Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I really like the scissor snap stuff vixens do, there are about 5-6 that are unbelievably good, sexy wise, and brutal wise.

After a prompt reply from Jay to a post earlier, I went through a lot of videos I had of scissorfoxes, and there are so many where the girl is only giving 20% and he's screaming. their girls are super attractive but there's not enough effort and intensity for mine. I've always said, if you could merge

Grapplinggirls and reality girls with some of the older stuff (can't remember the producer) but the girls were reasonably rough, because the guy would call her a bitch) you would have an insane store.
Old 05-Oct-14, 09:20
Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 449 Posts

i was a member to scissorfoxes along time . they have nice pics . my problem is there are so many women and 2-3 guys . expand your variety . thanks.

same to you scissorvixens if you read
Old 05-Oct-14, 23:39
Points: 6,449, Level: 34 Points: 6,449, Level: 34 Points: 6,449, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Can't people just be glad that these websites exist in the first place?

I can honestly say it's a tough call as they're both a reliable source of scissoring action and I wouldn't wanna see either go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spidey For This Useful Post: