Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-May-14, 12:41
Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,949 Times in 255 Posts
Default Terri and Lynn (fiction)

TERRI AND LYNN

By [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This story contains coarse language of an adult nature
and scenarios of sexual and erotic situations.
Reader discretion is advised.

I was part of the crowd…standing…listening to the auctioneer…another gym gone broke. A ‘Universal’ machine was on the block and a couple of young women were leading the bid. I was sure I recognized one of them and tried to move in closer. Terri was a girl I had dated in high school and she was holding hands with another girl. Way back then I had wondered about her sexuality. They were close to winning the bid. The gavel came down and they jumped up and down and hugged. I moved in to say “Hi” and got a real surprise when Terri gave me an unusually warm welcome and introduced me to her “best” friend Lynn. Naturally I got conned into helping them move the monster and get it installed in their loft. It needed a little work as well but nothing a couple of cable clamps and some nuts and bolts couldn’t fix. Ten bucks, a trip to Home Depot and an hour later it was up to speed.
Their loft was arranged into three sections: a bedroom each and a large open area for everything else. The larger portion of this open area was devoted to their “gym”. Thick exercise mats covered an area sixteen by sixteen. Barbells, dumbbells, loose plates were strewn all around, and two very solid looking benches. All this was moved aside and the ‘Universal’ was rolled in to take center stage.
For my “good job” I was given an open invitation to workout with them and even though I wondered if they were lovers I was going to take advantage of the free machine time. They admitted to being fitness nuts, working out just about every day. Both were about five-six, seven, around one-thirty, one-thirty-five. Terri still looked the tomboy, short blond hair, brown eyes, long slim legs, wide shoulders, small breasts. Lynn had green eyes with thick red hair that fell to her shoulders. When she exercised she braided it loosely down the back to keep it in place. Her shape was more feminine, with breasts and hips and straight legs that tapered from hip to ankle. Terri was lean enough so that when she exercised you could see her muscles bunch and flex, Lynn on the other hand had that thin layer of fat that kind of smoothed things over.
“This article says men are fifty percent stronger than women.” Lynn was quoting from a bodybuilding magazine between sets while Terri was doing leg presses and I was doing pull downs. “So I figure if we work out on this machine and get twice as strong, we’ll be thirty-five percent stronger than you.”
She was talking to me but I was kind of preoccupied watching Terri’s thigh muscles flex and swell.
“I dun’no.” I couldn’t figure her math. “I guess it depends on how strong you are to start with and I imagine that’s pound for pound and most men are heavier.”
“Well yeah, but not thirty-five percent heavier, maybe twenty-five.”
“Okay, that still gives men a ten percent edge.”
We finished our workout and fooled around doing some single lifts. They were surprised to see that I could press and bench-press more that twice as much as them. I was surprised when I was only ten pounds ahead on the leg press!
Over the next four or five weeks I invited myself to several more workouts. During this time I was able to allay my concerns about their relationship…Lynn had a steady boyfriend and Terri was “between”. We spotted for each other and urged each other on “C’mon, c’mon, one more’ c’mon, that’s it!” and I found watching their hard-bodies work against the resistance to be a real turn-on!

Terri and I had been on several dates already and we were getting along splendidly this time around! And...there was no doubt about her sexual inclinations.
I usually showed up on their doorstep for a workout after work…this was best, and one or the other or both would be there and willing.
But here was a formal invitation arrived in the snail mail. It was in the form of a command! I was directed to show up on Saturday at noon for some ‘one on one competition’. I assumed that since six weeks had passed that we were going to have another lifting competition...check on their progress etc.
When I saw the way they were dressed...Terri was wearing a two piece ‘Nike’, the bandeau top really only for appearances since she had very little in the way of breasts...Lynn was wearing a sleek one piece with almost no back and very high on the leg...I knew they had other plans. All the equipment had been moved from the mats and a chalkboard set up with rows and columns. My groin took a lurch when the skimpy outfits clicked, and some “one on one competition” meant just that!

TERRI LYNN ROY
ARM
LEG
1 ON 1
TOTAL

They were all set to go and anxious so I quickly changed into my jock and some sturdy briefs and made my entrance. My exercise shorts were lined but the lining wasn’t all that snug. I tried to control my rigidness but it refused to stay contained! There was no way I was going to hide the fact that I was excited, very excited, about to take on two very attractive women! Very fit women! In addition, my ‘macho’ was going crazy...should I win?...could I win?...would I win?...and...what if I lose????

They laid out some quick, simple rules and instructed me on the ‘two minute rule’ that told me they had been practicing.
Terri and Lynn kicked things off going face down onto the mats and hooking their thumbs together. Lynn was quick off the mark, Terri was not pleased, and complained about the way Lynn twisted her wrist.
“Tell her she has to start off square” They hooked up again for round two but Terri kept breaking away.
“She keeps turning her wrist in...you’ve got to start us off even.”
I knelt beside them and held them square, very professional.
“When I let go ....” The fight was on! They worked back and forth. Terri’s arm muscle bunched right up...finally Lynn went down.
Terri moved aside...I guess it’s Lynn and me. We hooked thumbs and the first thing she did was try to turn her wrist inwards but I was strong enough to hold her square. I let her apply pressure but she couldn’t budge me. I put her down smoothly, once, then once more. No problem!
Terri up next and when we hooked thumbs she tried the same ploy, twisting her wrist inwards. It didn’t give her any more advantage…she was no stronger than Lynn. I let her build pressure while I resisted and when I figured she was at her maximum I put her down smoothly as well. Then once more. Piece of cake!
After the arm wrestling:

TERRI LYNN ROY
ARM 1 1 4
LEG
1 ON 1
TOTAL 1 1 4

Just as it should be...a good lead for me. Lynn rolled onto her back, Terri took her place beside her and they brought their legs up to the ready position. I counted.
“Ready...go!” No contest...Terri had Lynn over in a flash! Lynn did no better the second time out and I remembered that Terri had been one of the stars on the track and field team. Even back then she had noticeably muscular thighs and calves. Thinking back, that was probably why I was attracted to her...I just didn’t know it at the time.
Then it was me, on my back, going against Lynn. Terri counted. I had a real fight on my hands! I had to use everything but finally rolled her over and was feeling pretty smug. Lynn was catching on quickly though and after three false starts she finally rolled me over! Damn!
Terri slid into place and as soon as we engaged I could sense the power!
Lynn counted: “Ready...go.” And bam! I was over! What did I do wrong? I moved back into place and got more of the same…well maybe I lasted a microsecond longer. Shit! How did they do that? I know they were pretty close to me with leg presses but this is ridiculous. Terri marked the wins on the scoreboard while I sat and watched – deflated.

TERRI LYNN ROY
ARM 1 1 4
LEG 4 1 1
1 ON 1
TOTAL 5 2 5

Just like that!! My big lead is gone. Terri gave me this devious grin. “So...we’re tied.” She needled.
Unbelievable!

I acted as ref and watching them struggle was getting me very hot. Arms and legs flying, female muscles flexing, all very amateurish but exciting just the same! Lynn seemed to have better moves but had to give in when Terri got her legs wrapped around her chest in a scissor hold. Terri seemed to be able to power her way out of Lynn’s grasp and won the second round too by getting Lynn’s legs bent past the point of no return. I was getting more and more anxious. Did they leave me till the last on purpose?

I was really looking forward to this: Lynn had the sweetest body that I was just dying to get my hands on. The throb in my groin increased as we squared off, I didn’t realize wrestling could turn me on like this. Terri was ref and waved us together. Lynn seemed to be holding back for some reason and was constantly being prompted by Terri. In the finish I got her face down, straddled her hips and twisted her arms up behind her back. It only took a second to make her give in.
In the second round though she came back much more aggressive, catching me off guard, and even though her and Terri must be equal in strength I could sense she had a good feel for the moves and holds. We grappled back and forth and I was having a great time checking out her neat bod. She was strong enough that I couldn’t toy with her but when I latched onto a body part I made the most of it, coping several great feels! Somehow she got behind me and climbed onto my back, piggyback, wrapped her legs around my waist and hooked her ankles together. This was the ideal position to cop a feel of her solid thighs. She was obviously allowing this. I tried in vain to shake her loose then after a few more minutes she applied the pressure! I couldn’t catch my breath and had to drop to my knees to take her weight off and hopefully have a better chance to manoeuvre. She had other plans, and I have to give her credit, she could have just kept me scissored and I wouldn’t have lasted much longer. As we were halfway down she deftly unwrapped herself so she ended standing astride facing me when we touched down. Meanwhile I landed on my butt. She leaned into me with her knees against my chest and forced me onto my back. When I was flat on my back she spread her knees out onto my arms muscles, grabbed my wrists and pushed them down. I was still gasping for breath as she shuffled into position pinning me effortlessly!
“I think you’d better start the timer.” Terri obliged. “I want to see him get out of this in the next two minutes.”
I think I mentioned that she had good hips and her glutes were solid muscle. She didn’t sit on my chest, she held herself square above me using nearly all her weight centered over four points!
“Terri, aren’t you going to come to the help of an old friend?” I jokingly pleaded.
“I don’t think she needs my help.” She fired back.
I struggled around underneath her, but couldn’t budge her, she was watching me closely, her green eyes boring down into mine. My groin was aching and they were both blind if they didn’t notice the bulge in my briefs. I had gotten too smart-ass and careless, so right now Lynn has to be feeling pretty good. She sure looks foxy!
“Thirty seconds” Terri warned. I struggled ceremoniously, but it was useless, Lynn had me pinned but good! She broke out into a disarming smile when the timer ‘pinged’ blew me a teasing kiss and climbed off. As she strode from the mat...a sneaky little low five with Terri.

TERRI LYNN ROY
ARM 1 1 4
LEG 4 1 1
1 ON 1 2 1 1
TOTAL 7 3 6

The problem now was that I had left myself in a very dicey situation. Needless to say Terri was quick to point out the obvious: “You have to win the next two.” Seeing how quickly she had made Lynn submit and the sense of power I had felt in Terri’s legs warned me that I would have to avoid her legs at all cost!
Terri and I squared off but she couldn’t get a handle on me at all. I made sure I avoided her legs and in the first round she ‘squeaked’ when I got her face down with both arms bent behind her back. An encore of my first round with Lynn.
In the second I got her in a body scissors/full nelson combination, held on for dear life while she struggled, and called for the “two minute rule”.

TERRI LYNN ROY
ARM 1 1 4
LEG 4 1 1
1 ON 1 2 1 3
TOTAL 7 3 8

Well that was close, too close. But I won, but only by one lousy point!

High fives all around and they thanked me for the great ‘workout’. They had agonized about how I would react if I lost a round or two and admitted that it worked out way better than they had expected. Lynn of course was euphoric about pinning me and teased me relentlessly. Terri accused me of letting her win just so I could feel up her leg. This I denied but I probably wasn’t thinking too hard about wrestling at the time.

Lynn had a “big date” so we let her shower first, meanwhile we decided where we would go for dinner and made some ‘plans’ for later. Lynn was barely out the door when Terri and I hit the shower. I was still all wound up, and, of course, had to endure more teasing and taunting at the literal hands of Terri. Fortunately I was able to tease back...her tiny breasts were swollen and firm and topped with delightfully engorged nipples.

After a further six weeks passed they wanted to have another “one on one”. I was a bit reluctant. The relationship with Terri was progressing nicely and I thought things might get confusing. She assured me that under the circumstances any groping of Lynn would be overlooked and excused. The other thing that troubled me, and went unmentioned, was that her wrestling skills had vastly improved. Naturally we fooled around and whenever she got me pinned I was pinned for good and her scissor holds, head or body, were unbreakable in addition to being excruciating! Seducing her was a challenge...between those legs I was very, very vulnerable! On a couple of occasions I was close to tears when she got playful and decided to squeeze and teeze! Her and Lynn had also been experimenting with some wrist and arm locks...a few of them were pretty creative and hurt like hell!
Being close to Terri I hadn’t notice the changes but seeing her now, side by side with Lynn...WOW!
This time they wore matching, tight, stretchy, teeney, two piece outfits that covered only the “bare” (pun intended) minimum! The outfits were tight enough and thin enough that their puffed up nipples showed through plainly. Thank goodness they appeared to be as excited as me.
Lynn’s was an aqua shade of green that complimented her eyes and Terri’s was a light beige that contrasted with her darker complexion.
Lynn appeared to have replaced some of her fat (which wasn’t really that much to start with) with muscle. Her calfs, thighs, shoulders and biceps were all much more pronounced, the muscle more visible.
Right now, standing beside Lynn, Terri was noticeably bigger especially her thigh and arm muscles. And certainly more defined. Her thighs now swelled in a substantial curve and her biceps/triceps had that extra outside bump.
You could look in any health magazine and find a fitness trainer that resembled Lynn and a fledgling bodybuilder that resembled Terri.
Oh boy, they both looked good enough to…! We should have taken before and after pics. My member was straining at the fabric of my briefs trying to get at these two!
“You gals can quit working out any time now.” My suggestion only got me a couple of unsympathetic pouts.
Just like last time Terri and Lynn went face down onto the mats and kicked things off. And just like last time Terri complained about Lynn trying to twist her wrist. Again I had to hold their hands in place and start them off square. What was new was the change in their arm muscles...this time there were two solid looking biceps! My groin quivered. Terri won the first go round and after three bad starts Lynn took the second.
I was up next against Lynn and still confident that I would win so I let her have her way with the wrist position. Terri called “Ready...go!” I held her in the neutral position and watched her biceps swell as she built up pressure. Wow...very nice! I waited till I figured she was max’d out then put her down as smoothly and gently as I could. Then again...nice and slow...ogling her arm muscle all the while.
Lynn rolled aside and Terri moved in. Lynn called “Ready...go!” and I watched in awe as her neat muscle bunched up to meet my pressure. The two heads of the muscle were becoming distinct...I was wishing I had her genes! Fortunately she was no more of a match than Lynn and I put her down slowly and smoothly. We hooked thumbs for round two and settled into the neutral position. She rotated her wrist a là Lynn. I didn’t stop her...“Ready...go!” and bam! I was three quarters down! Instead of building pressure slowly as we had always done she slammed me over with full power on the word “go”! Now I was in trouble! My wrist was bent back...my knuckles two inches from the mat...now the turned wrist was to her advantage! First I had to straighten out the grip before I could begin to return to the vertical. Simply by keeping the pressure on as hard as possible, and rotating slowly she could work me down...which she did. I could feel the coolness of the mat on my forearm and a shiver ran over my shoulders. I held on a little longer then realized there was no way I would claw my way back and she smashed my arm into the mat!
“Yes!” she exclaimed with an air punch.
“Well you little rat!” I objected and looked to Lynn for support: “She cheated!”
Lynn shrugged her shoulders. “I think I said “go” pretty clearly.” They were obviously in cahoots so I would get no help from Lynn...so we left it at that! Damn!

TERRI LYNN ROY
ARM 2 1 3
LEG
1 ON 1
TOTAL 2 1 3

At least I’m ahead but I was pretty dumb to let Terri trick me. I would need that point real bad later on.

Terri and Lynn went onto their backs and readied for the leg wrestling. I set them in motion: “Ready...go.” And the battle was on. Both asses came right off the ground as they powered against each other. After about two minutes they were stalled out and agreed to try again. The second try went the same way. On the third try Terri rolled Lynn over for the point. The next point went to Lynn after several more false starts.
Terri rolled aside and I took her place going against Lynn. It only took her a minute to roll me over twice. Against Terri I did almost as well! Suddenly the scoreboard looked quite different!
How do they do that? Jeez they’ve got powerful legs! They swept me in the leg wrestling, almost effortlessly, so suddenly I’m in last place!

TERRI LYNN ROY
ARM 2 1 3
LEG 3 3 0
1 ON 1
TOTAL 5 4 3

The ‘one on one’ next and I should win the next four...that will put things right.

Terri and Lynn strode to the center of the mat and each grabbed the others left wrist with their right hand, a novel way to start the ball rolling. The fight was on! I had never seen anything like this! Their last match, the last one I was witness to anyways, was nowhere close to this one. I hung in fairly close in case I had to intercede, it looked like they were out to kill each other! The power they were putting into their pushing and shoving was superior to any posing routine. Muscles flexed under stress, lots of panting and heavy breathing, chests expanding and pecs flexing. YUM! And me only a foot from the action! YUM YUM!!
Once down on the mats their struggling made me think of an octopus (or if it’s female is it octopussy?). They knew their strengths and were trying to get each other scissored. Lynn’s hand slipped on the sweaty mat and she lost her balance. Terri used her one-second advantage to trap Lynn in a head scissors. Before Terri could move into a good position though Lynn tucked in half and scissored Terri around the waist.
Since Terri was my girl, as you would expect, I was rooting for her. But I had my doubts. As powerful as Terri’s legs were, Lynn’s were probable not much less. So only a matter of time before Terri ran out of breath and would have to submit.
It was exciting to watch though...those beautiful ‘girl’ muscles bunching and flexing and the writhing to break each other’s hold! Bit by bit Lynn worked her forearms between Terri’s legs, one in front of her head, one in back, and levered. I couldn’t see that this move weakened Terri’s position but applying force with her arms acted like a springboard. She was using every muscle to tighten her grip around Terri’s waist. Her body shook with exertion and every muscle was flexed. Her glutes were bunched up so tight they were vibrating! Unbelievable!!
Terri’s leg muscles relaxed as the fight went out of her...then:
“I give.”
“She gives.” I relayed, but Lynn was already easing off.
Terri took a minute to collect herself then they hooked up again. They struggled to take each other down but once they did there was no opening and they pushed each other aside and restarted. Lynn attempted to get a leg behind Terri and trip her up but when she did Terri instantly broke away, grabbed Lynn’s left wrist with both hands, ducked under and pulled hard. Lynn was sideways to Terri’s back with her left arm draped over Terri’s shoulder. Terri had Lynn’s hand bent forward at the wrist and clasped with her right hand, her left arm was overtop of Lynn’s arm so it was trapped over her shoulder. Terri twisted and pulled down on the arm...Lynn had to stand on tiptoes to ease the pain. What fantastic calf muscles! Is what went through my mind.
“Nooo...-!” Lynn squealed as Terri leaned into it trying to dislocate Lynn’s shoulder and break her wrist.
“Give?” Now Terri stood on tiptoes...really applying the pressure!
“Nnnngggg...aaaaaggghhhh...I give.” Terri stood down and released Lynn’s arm yet she continued: “Aaahhh...yes...okay...I give!”
Ouch! That must really hurt!
“Ooo-hooo...good one.” Lynn conceded.
Terri moved to the blackboard. I was falling even further behind without even trying!

TERRI LYNN ROY
ARM 2 1 3
LEG 3 3 0
1 ON 1 1 1
TOTAL 6 5 3

Lynn and I faced each other and I could see that her arm was bothering her, she was holding it away from her body. I advanced to the center of the mats, she took one more turn around the verge then joined me, her left arm held vertical.
“Left arm up.” She prompted. I did as instructed and copied her stance. “We start this way.” She grabbed my offered wrist in her right hand and I realized she wanted me to take hold of hers. I had watched her and Terri start this way. “This way we don’t waste a lot of time fainting each other.” I knew she meant ‘feigning’ or possibly ‘faking’, so possibly, a clever play on words.
Asshole that I am, I put a lot of pressure on her left arm hoping for an advantage. But she was tough and worked her way through
my assault. She knew that her strength was in her legs and she used them every chance. She had me nicely wrapped up several times, body
scissors, head scissors, figure fours, but I was sure she wasn’t giving it her all. It wasn’t till later I understood that she was making me fight
against her powerful legs just to wear me down...erode my strength. I finally succeeded in getting her face down with her head trapped
between my knees. I pulled her arms back tying her up nicely by adding an upside-down nelson.
I called for “Two minutes.”
“Don't bother. I quit...I give.”
I released her, stood up and took one step back and reached out to help her to her feet. As she pulled on my arm she pushed with her legs and came up in one smooth, elegant, motion. She didn't seem to be tiring at all?

TERRI LYNN ROY
ARM 2 1 3
LEG 3 3 0
1 ON 1 1 1 1
TOTAL 6 5 4

There! That’s better though, closing the gap at last! Just prevail for three more rounds and I can win this thing!

The second round proceeded in a similar manner...she continued punishing me with her legs and I'm sure she could have finished me off several times. I did get some incredible feels of her muscular thighs and solid glutes that added to my stimulation and for some reason the fact that she was able to toy with me was really psyching me out! I was HOT and losing my concentration and battling her legs was exhausting. So when she got behind me and trapped me in a fell nelson there wasn't much I could do to stop her.
I tried to slip out of her grip by sliding down but she was on to this and dropped with me. I was desperate, not being able to free my arms...I was really losing control of this match. Her firm breasts pushed into my back and her warm bod against mine was pushing my red-hot button! We dropped onto our left sides and I tried to roll her onto her back. She let me but then used the momentum to keep us rolling till I was face down. I was still trapped in the full nelson and she was straddling my butt. Shit!
“Timer!” she called.
Terri was right there: “Two minutes.” She really didn’t need to remind me.
Oh jeez, I wasn’t going anywhere and my hard-on was wedged under my thigh and there was no way this round would last two more minutes.
“I give!”
“He gives.” Terri echoed.
“He gives?” Lynn marvelled.
“I give! I quit.” I had to get her off me but quick, before I made an embarrassing mess in my trunks!
As soon as she relaxed her grip I rolled onto my back. I had to get the pressure off my cock. I was seconds from kumming! I lay quiet, flat on my back, and tried to get control of my pulsing member. When Lynn stood she was astride my waist, her fists pressed into her waist, in a victory pose. From this angle her powerful looking body demanded admiration and when she smirked at me a spasm ran through my groin. Overall I am not doing well against this gal...that’s two-two...somehow she’s got my number. She swung her leg away and stood with her back to me and flexed a double biceps pose. Mmmm...what a view! Then strutting as she left the mat...tummy in...shoulders back...ass undulating, she exchanged high fives with Terri.

Terri stepped onto the edge of the mats and gave me the ‘c’mon’ gesture and circled impatiently. Lynn made a little ceremony of marking her win.

TERRI LYNN ROY
ARM 2 1 3
LEG 3 3 0
1 ON 1 1 2 1
TOTAL 6 6 4

My situation was looking a little sick. When I take the next two it will be a three-way tie. Will we have a shoot-out?
I rolled onto my hands and knees then onto my feet and organized my cock as best I could without being too obvious.
“The best you can do is tie.” Terri provoked. “Even if you win the next two. But I’m gon’na clobber ya.” She boasted.
Just the way she moved, so confident, so assured. I could tell from our first contact that she was much stronger and experienced and was going to be troublesome. We got hold of each other’s wrist and jockeyed for position. I tripped her up and she went down onto her knees but continued to hold onto my wrist. Wow! She’s developed quite the grip! She battled her way back till she was standing and we were right back to square one!
We engaged again and I quickly got control of an arm. At last...some progress! She countered by steeping into me and twisted inside my grip, broke free and slipped away easily. I went after her...big mistake...I knew better...I should have let her come to me. At the least I should have know better than to reach out for her, but she was backing away at the time. Lynn had fatigued me more than I realized, as well, my cock was making a tent in my shorts, both hindering my concentration. I took that quarter step too far and she moved into me, then passed me, picking my wrist up on her way by. I tried to rotate to avoid the hammerlock but it was too little too late...she simply stuck her foot in front of me tripping me up. I fell to my knees and without letting go my arm she straddled my neck and dropped to her knees, taking my head down with her! I was bent in half, powerless to stop her from manoeuvring my arm into one of her nasty little wristlocks! It only took her a sec more to get the wrist lock locked-on and I howled as the pain shot from my wrist, up my arm, through my shoulder, all the way across the top of my back!
“Aaaaarrrrggg...-.” The one consolation, all scrunched up like this, they couldn’t see my pulsing cock. “Aaahhh...aaahhh...aaahhh....” I had one hand free to roam over her leg and ass but there wasn’t a lot of joy. “Aaaahhh...-okay...aaahhh...I quit...aaahhh...I give...!”
“You sure?” Lynn had moved to a position behind Terri close to my head.
“Aaahhhh...yes...I give....”
“That’s it you know, the girls win it all.” Lynn prompted, but Terri levered up on my arm a fraction more just to guarantee that I wouldn’t change my mind! I bawled in agony:
“Aahh...aahh...aahh...geeesh—aahh—I quit!”
Finally the hold was relaxed and I understood the enormity of what Lynn was trying to tell me: The girls win! The round left is redundant! Winning that wouldn’t help my placing. More humiliation I didn’t need! Lynn chalked up the final score.
TERRI LYNN ROY
ARM 2 1 3
LEG 3 3 0
1 ON 1 1 2 1
TOTAL 7 6 4

When Terri released my head I collapsed onto my side then onto my back, by then she was on her feet standing beside me. One foot came up and the toes came down into the middle of my chest, giving me a great view of her bunched up calf muscle. Going down to defeat hadn’t eased the tension in my groin any and my cock enjoyed an involuntary spasm! Mmm,...mmm!
“So.” She said. “Looks like the girls are stronger.” She worked her toes into my chest teasing me. “Aren’t they?”
“Yes.” I admitted. Her arms came out and around into a biceps pose.
“Twice as strong?”
Mmm...mmm...what a great view!
“Much stronger.” I would admit to that much anyways.
“We’ll see.” She twisted away with a smirk and I knew that when she got me alone that evening I would concede anything…not just that the ‘girls’ were twice as strong.

END
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to benj1707 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-14, 16:33
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: Terri and Lynn (fiction)

Wow, i really loved this story.
Liked tve girls progress.

It would be fun with a part two
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-14, 21:44
Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,949 Times in 255 Posts

Apologize to everyone...the scoreboard didn't paste properly...therefore the story doesn't make a lot of sense ...sorry.....

Posting another story to make amends!

Last edited by benj1707; 21-May-14 at 21:58. Reason: add on
Old 23-May-14, 12:53
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by benj1707 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Apologize to everyone...the scoreboard didn't paste properly...therefore the story doesn't make a lot of sense ...sorry.....

Posting another story to make amends!
I understood the scoreboard anyway. All numbers are right, just some space tabs missing.

Good story
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-14, 14:13
Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Great story! great blend of wrestling skill and erotic stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to ross18 For This Useful Post: