Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Mar-24, 02:18
Points: 6,117, Level: 33 Points: 6,117, Level: 33 Points: 6,117, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: VeVe Lane reviews

Figured I'd add my experience into the bottomless pit of positive Veve reviews. I sessioned with her late last year during her Canada tour. She was absolutely fantastic and gave me hands down the best session I've ever had. From the first email, to when I walked out the door, it was truly a 10/10 experience (minus the excruciating 3 month wait post booking). Communication is great, she's very professional and makes booking a very easy time.

The session itself was unbelievable. She gave the impression that she carefully read through my emails and understood what I was looking for. I wanted to take the opportunity to try out a real forced foot dom wrestling session and my God did she ever deliver. I tried to resist, at times with all I had, and it didn't feel like even close to enough.

The moment that stands out the most was one point where she was standing over me, her foot pressing down on my throat and taunting me. I gave all I had to get it off for what seemed like eternity, finally managed to wriggle out, so she quickly hops off, swaps her other foot onto my throat, and continues taunting. At this point I just had no strength or will left to fight it and tapped out a few seconds later. I think it was the most defeated I've ever felt in a session.

Anyway, long story short, Veve's awesome, go see her if you have the chance.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vanx For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissor, mixed wresling, session review, veve lane