Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Aug-19, 12:20
Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most Surprising Arm Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by philla76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Technique plays a big part armwrestling
This ia a whole different discussion: of course technique plays a decisive part, in fact if you see herbiceps vids with pro girls like Valerie Beach or even vids with more petite pro armwrestler girls they easily easily beat even the strongest female bodybuilders. To be even clearer, I am quite sure that Valerie Beach (average pro armwrestler with many losses on her records, Im not saying Sarah Backman) would easily smoke the strongest session wrestlers (like Annie, Anna or Dominic) if the match was played by the rules and with a professional aw table, cause she practice the right technique and angles from years and can overcome any strenght deficit she has over untrained opponents.

But I think this is not relevant for the sake of our discussion: we're talking about pure strenght applied to armwrestling rather than technique, meaning that all of the session girls we are mentioning have basic armwrestling technique knowledge, just like the session guys they usually meet, and the contests are played on pure strenght differential. Plus, the matches are often played on bed mattress, or little inapproriate hotel room tables or on the ground, which pretty much takes technique out of the equation.

Added after 19 minutes:

By the way, I think Ive developed over time quite an eye for mixed armwrestling vids and I believe i can judge whether they are fake or not. Well this one right here from Nikka:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Even if the guy is really small, I can tell this is genuine and that Nikka is particularly talented in aw, which I found out was absolutely true when I finally met her.

Also, judging from the many mixed armwrestling vids she posts on her instagram profile:
I have a really hard time believing bodubuilder Renata Hronova does not belong at least in the A cayegory with Izabella, Tia and Nikka. She seems strong like a bull and the vids seem legit.

Not a session wrestler but still judging from her vids only, I think an absolutefreak of nature must have Shawn Tan back in the day:
Every video and review I read speaks about crazy level of strenght.

Last but not the least, Sheena: I was pretty much put off by this video:
where she easily smokes that skinny guy with the right arm and gets easily smoked with the left. That highlights the fact the often there is a big strenght differential between each arm of a person.

Last edited by lucad; 24-Aug-19 at 12:20.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucad For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-19, 13:34
philla76

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucad [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This ia a whole different discussion: of course technique plays a decisive part, in fact if you see herbiceps vids with pro girls like Valerie Beach or even vids with more petite pro armwrestler girls they easily easily beat even the strongest female bodybuilders. To be even clearer, I am quite sure that Valerie Beach (average pro armwrestler with many losses on her records, Im not saying Sarah Backman) would easily smoke the strongest session wrestlers (like Annie, Anna or Dominic) if the match was played by the rules and with a professional aw table, cause she practice the right technique and angles from years and can overcome any strenght deficit she has over untrained opponents.

But I think this is not relevant for the sake of our discussion: we're talking about pure strenght applied to armwrestling rather than technique, meaning that all of the session girls we are mentioning have basic armwrestling technique knowledge, just like the session guys they usually meet, and the contests are played on pure strenght differential. Plus, the matches are often played on bed mattress, or little inapproriate hotel room tables or on the ground, which pretty much takes technique out of the equation.

The Sheena video looks interesting. He seems weaker on his right arm, but seems to try harder on the left. It does look more real than the ones you see on other sites. The recent one of Tajiki on GG is hard to tell. I mean if the guy is exceptionally weak it might be easier for her.

Added after 19 minutes:

By the way, I think Ive developed over time quite an eye for mixed armwrestling vids and I believe i can judge whether they are fake or not. Well this one right here from Nikka:
Even if the guy is really small, I can tell this is genuine and that Nikka is particularly talented in aw, which I found out was absolutely true when I finally met her.

Also, judging from the many mixed armwrestling vids she posts on her instagram profile:
I have a really hard time believing bodubuilder Renata Hronova does not belong at least in the A cayegory with Izabella, Tia and Nikka. She seems strong like a bull and the vids seem legit.

Not a session wrestler but still judging from her vids only, I think an absolutefreak of nature must have Shawn Tan back in the day:
Every video and review I read speaks about crazy level of strenght.

Last but not the least, Sheena: I was pretty much put off by this video:
where she easily smokes that skinny guy with the right arm and gets easily smoked with the left. That highlights the fact the often there is a big strenght differential between each arm of a person.
I think the Nika one looks legit. The previews of her other videos on c4s look suspect.

Do you think this is legit. I'm in two minds. The two crossfit ladies, one french and one australian in the popular videos look very legit.

There are a lot of videos on youtube that people confuse with the woman being stronger but is just a practice session. I have learnt how to armwrestle properly and there is no way any non pro female will beat me using a hook grip.

Last edited by philla76; 24-Aug-19 at 13:42.
Old 24-Aug-19, 14:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by philla76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think the Nika one looks legit. The previews of her other videos on c4s look suspect.

Do you think this is legit. I'm in two minds. The two crossfit ladies, one french and one australian in the popular videos look very legit.

There are a lot of videos on youtube that people confuse with the woman being stronger but is just a practice session. I have learnt how to armwrestle properly and there is no way any non pro female will beat me using a hook grip.
Looks pretty legit to me: hook grip can't be implemeted before the start. It should be straight before the start, then whoever is better gets the upper hand. That's why they need a referee. So if you start with a hook grip from the beginning, thats not technique, its cheating.
Old 24-Aug-19, 15:27
philla76

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucad [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Looks pretty legit to me: hook grip can't be implemeted before the start. It should be straight before the start, then whoever is better gets the upper hand. That's why they need a referee. So if you start with a hook grip from the beginning, thats not technique, its cheating.
Isn't that exactly how Sara Backman armwrestles?

I got taught that if you have a stronger wrist, you control the play and can take the hook grip advantage away from the opponent. There were two ways to go about it. Turns out I was better with the hook. I was shown to place the elbow high up and to the left of the pad, and with an L pull down, and to the right. Maybe I don't quite understand what you mean, but I was shown to curl the wrist over very much like Sara Backman.

Here is how I got showed.

Last edited by philla76; 24-Aug-19 at 15:33.
Old 24-Aug-19, 16:50
Last Achievements

Quote:
Isn't that exactly how Sara Backman armwrestles?

I got taught that if you have a stronger wrist, you control the play and can take the hook grip advantage away from the opponent. There were two ways to go about it. Turns out I was better with the hook. I was shown to place the elbow high up and to the left of the pad, and with an L pull down, and to the right. Maybe I don't quite understand what you mean, but I was shown to curl the wrist over very much like Sara Backman.

Here is how I got showed.
I meant you are only allowed to do that after the start, you can't start an armwrestling match already "hooked" if you know what I mean.
Anyways yes, it might be effective against stronger opponents but why would I apply it against session wrestler? Whats the point? Its almost like cheating if they dont know that technique too.
Old 24-Aug-19, 18:08
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Here once for dump people who thinks ONLY thick biceps matters on armwrestling!

you don't need to know russian to understand!
Old 25-Aug-19, 03:27
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinforpower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Julie is thin, not very strong. Cindy - a powerful woman, I really don't see it even being close.
Only based on their videos ? Most Cindy's videos looked fake

Last edited by Hendrix; 25-Aug-19 at 06:48.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hendrix For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-19, 14:52
ryandev
This message has been deleted by ryandev.
Old 28-Aug-19, 06:17
philla76

Just saw Giantess vs Sheena. I was thinking Gianttess would absolutely destroy her, but she had no power. Sheena was slightly stronger which really surprized me. I did not like the video though because they really need to give their ladies training. Sheena was in the arm break position.
Old 28-Aug-19, 14:45
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Just saw Giantess vs Sheena. I was thinking Gianttess would absolutely destroy her, but she had no power. Sheena was slightly stronger which really surprized me. I did not like the video though because they really need to give their ladies training. Sheena was in the arm break position.

Only because Giantess is much heavier you thought she would be way stronger than Sheena?

Sheena could take down her without no problems?
Old 28-Aug-19, 16:18
philla76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Only because Giantess is much heavier you thought she would be way stronger than Sheena?

Sheena could take down her without no problems?
Giantess was brutal by force but Sheena destroyed her. I liked at giantess sulking