Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of this session?
InTheFlesh86 will win Part 1, but lose Part 2. 5 5.26%
InTheFlesh86 will win Part 2, but lose Part 1. 6 6.32%
InTheFlesh86 will win both Part 1 and Part 2 (most likely). 20 21.05%
InTheFlesh86 will lose both Part 1 and Part 2 (<1% chance). 13 13.68%
I want Dez to make InTheFlesh86 cry. 51 53.68%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-Jul-20, 05:21
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts
Default Re: Dez Desire vs Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

If I think I know where you're going with this...
I'm aware of Bob Sapp and what an embarrassment he's been to the big/strong man community. I'm convinced he throws fights, so I suspect there are other issues going on with him besides his fighting ability.
I don't know how familiar you are with Bob Sapp'career, but in his prime he absolutely didn't throw fights at all and was a force to be reckoned with, even defeating much more skilled guys in several occasions due to his immense size and strenght advantage.

He started throwing fights after he was scarred psychologically and traumatized following his brutal losses to Mirko Cro Cop and Fujita.
The first one broke his orbital bone with a punch and he risked losing sight, the second one almost broke his skull with a serious of brutal soccer kicks with shoes on.

His fight against Noguiera in particular is one of the most epic MMA match ever, I think you should watch if you haven't already did it, even for pure enjoyment alone letting aside the "small vs big" topic.
(and Noguiera is no small by any means by the way, tough he looked like a flyweight next to Sapp since he was 150 lbs of muscles heavier despite being the same height):

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Quote:
At a certain point, a human being reaches a level of size and strength after which there seems to be a point of diminishing returns. For example a 100 pound guy beating a 200 pound guy is more surprising to me than a 200 pound guy beating a 300 pound guy, or even a 400 pound guy.
What about a 150 lbs guy beating a 200-250 lbs guy?
Old 13-Jul-20, 05:23
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

In addition to my shirt, I'm also contemplating bringing Dez this honorary custom coffee mug in the event that she's unable to submit me or beat me in anything. I plan on presenting it to her after the session as a consolation prize. What do you guys think?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg preview.jpg (11.2 KB, 477 views)
Old 13-Jul-20, 07:15
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In addition to my shirt, I'm also contemplating bringing Dez this honorary custom coffee mug in the event that she's unable to submit me or beat me in anything. I plan on presenting it to her after the session as a consolation prize. What do you guys think?

I love the mug idea. Your ideas (t-shirts, mugs) seem so much better at creating an atmosphere than anything I've tried myself - and I have tried (with mixed success).

Obviously we all have different fetishes / intentions but if I was you, I'd present the mug to Dez early in the session. I'd start off with an almost impossible challenge (e.g. ask her to try to submit you in a side bodyscissors.... or arm wrestle her if she offers armwrestling... I can't remember if I armwrestled her or not... My memory is awful... But I'm sure you'd be better no matter how good she is) and then present her with the mug when she fails. This way you'd get 60 minutes worth of laughs about the mug, instead of just 5 minutes at the end. Plus it likely won't make sense to present it to her at the end of the session after all the tapping you'll be doing in the session.
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-20, 08:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Obviously we all have different fetishes / intentions but if I was you, I'd present the mug to Dez early in the session. I'd start off with an almost impossible challenge (e.g. ask her to try to submit you in a side bodyscissors.... or arm wrestle her if she offers armwrestling... I can't remember if I armwrestled her or not... My memory is awful... But I'm sure you'd be better no matter how good she is) and then present her with the mug when she fails. This way you'd get 60 minutes worth of laughs about the mug, instead of just 5 minutes at the end. Plus it likely won't make sense to present it to her at the end of the session after all the tapping you'll be doing in the session.
Good thoughts as always, and thank you for the compliments (even if mostly untrue ). I think I agree with you about presenting the mug early on instead of at the end. Another thought I had, which I may not do if I go with the mug was to start the session by giving her a jar of pickles and saying something like, "No matter what happens here today, at the end of the day you still aren't going to be able to open this jar and I'm going to have to open it for you. " Then obviously she would try to open it, and if she was able to then I could say something sarcastic like, "Well, this is off to a good start" but if she wasn't able to then maybe she would be extra motivated to submit me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love the mug idea. Your ideas (t-shirts, mugs) seem so much better at creating an atmosphere than anything I've tried myself - and I have tried (with mixed success).
Well to be fair, this is my first session and I've had about the last 20 years to think of ideas

Last edited by InTheFlesh86; 14-Jul-20 at 06:38.
The Following User Says Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-20, 10:26
Last Achievements

Another good idea with the pickles! I think Dez is likely to be able to open a typical jar of pickles but it would be nice to see her fail. Maybe if you or your wife knew of some particular type of pickles that had given you trouble in the past or maybe you could tighten the pickles yourself beforehand (by twisting the lid in the opposite direction).
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-20, 06:21
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Got a pretty cool shirt in the mail today...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200717_001151.jpg (89.4 KB, 138 views)
Old 17-Jul-20, 08:00
Last Achievements

That's hilarious. I assume you'll be surprising Dez on the day (as opposed to telling her in advance)?

I know she has been on this forum before but I'd guess she hasn't seen this thread.
Old 17-Jul-20, 08:24
Last Achievements

Quote:
That's hilarious. I assume you'll be surprising Dez on the day (as opposed to telling her in advance)?

I know she has been on this forum before but I'd guess she hasn't seen this thread.
I think for the most part that's the plan. There's a little something I'm planning on releasing later in the month that might spoil things a bit. More on that later...
Old 22-Jul-20, 00:16
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Hello fans (you guys are on my side right?). Sorry it's been kind of quiet lately. I've been focusing on trying to get my strength back, as well as finishing up yet another promo video for the upcoming Session of the Sexes! While the video is done, I wasn't planning on releasing it until August 1st so it would be timed right with the 22nd. That said, here is a small teaser pic!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-error988u.jpg (212.6 KB, 208 views)

Last edited by InTheFlesh86; 22-Jul-20 at 20:06.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-20, 01:04
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Hello fans (you guys are on my side right?). Sorry it's been kind of quiet lately. I've been focusing on trying to get my strength back, as well as finishing up yet another promo video for the upcoming Session of the Sexes! While the video is done, I wasn't planning on releasing it until August 1st so it would be timed right with the 22nd. That said, here is a small teaser pic!
What about recording the match and posting it here man?
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post: