Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Feb-21, 09:33
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: Session woman got turned on and forced sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by znaksh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I won't mind using this word as it is part of the fun and fantasy many look for when they do sessions.
Agree 100%. Sure not all, bud the biggest part would enjoy, because otherwise they would not make sessions to see how to be dominated from good looking girls. They would in clubs to train or would go to redlight. I agree, that also some people will feel unconfortable to be raped, but i'm sure it's a minority!
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-21, 12:53
ssddfaudhey

I've had one,while she had me pinned down in a grapevine. She said if she wanted to she could rape me easily. I laughed, she says no I'm serious, you can even move right now and I'm in position. If you resist I can put you in considerable pain.I honestly think she could have too.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-21, 14:32
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Ladies forcing a guy into the full act, the original scenario, never happens. However a lady dry humping from a dominant position if she's turned on at the time is very common, they'll be intent on finishing maybe a third as often.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-21, 18:31
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ladies forcing a guy into the full act, the original scenario, never happens. However a lady dry humping from a dominant position if she's turned on at the time is very common, they'll be intent on finishing maybe a third as often.

Thus is true!My wife has made comments while grappling.In certain positions she's dry hummed and said stuff like who the bitch now?Or I'm the in total control. Bjj definitely gives a woman the skills to really put a man in this situation
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-21, 06:30
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Some of the wrestlers I've met get turned on when they dominate the match an have there way with u. Just another reason we love session wrestlers
The Following User Says Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-21, 06:56
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I’ve had sessions with Doms who have got so horny they’ve ridden my cock (ie, fucked me as opposed to dry humped).
One particular girl comes to mind, she used to smoke pot during sessions and get carried away...
Unfortunately she stopped smoking pot during sessions and thereafter didn’t ride my cock again, LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-21, 15:19
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssddfaudhey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've had one,while she had me pinned down in a grapevine. She said if she wanted to she could rape me easily. I laughed, she says no I'm serious, you can even move right now and I'm in position. If you resist I can put you in considerable pain.I honestly think she could have too.
i tried out once with a skinny sporty girl, i told here to go in grapevin position. I had to show her how and then we had sex together, it's not really easy. One of my best experience ever. Even for her!
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-21, 16:21
Points: 2,907, Level: 22 Points: 2,907, Level: 22 Points: 2,907, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This happened to me in the early 1990s. Pre internet days. I was in a major US city on business. There was a session wrestler who advertised in the back of one of the old black and white wrestling mags that were on the news stands at the time.

I called and made an appointment. I arrived at her apartment and she apologized that the A/C was broken in the building. It had been 100 degrees out that day and it was over 100 in her apartment. She said let's give it a try and if it was too hot the A/C was supposed to be fixed next day.

There were mats on her large living room floor so I stripped down to my Speedo. She shrugged of her robe and what a physique! 5'9" tall and a natural bodybuilder. The one piece thong back leotard showed off her glorious glutes. After about 2 minutes we were drenched in sweat and it was obvious this wasn't going to work! We decided to retry the next evening. She got a couple of beers out of the fridge and we sat sipping and chatting on the mats for a bit.

Next night her place was deliciously cool. The A/C had been fixed as promised. We got down to it right away. She was the best wrestler I've tangled with before or since. Strong, fit and knowledgeable. And a friendly demeanor. But a terror on the mat! She'd told me the night before that she worked out weekly with the men's wrestling team at a nearby college. I lost count of the pins and submissions she wrung out of me in the hour! Saying time was nearly up, she clamped a vice like head scissor on me. The pain was excruciating but I was determined not to tap out this time. I had a raging hardon. Suddenly, I felt her pull my cock out of my Speedo! Okay, I thought... she wants to humiliate me a bit. That's okay. But then she started rubbing it. Not so okay! I'm married and for me wrestling wasn't about sex. In fact, I prefer to lose and if I was to get some kind of sex, it was like winning. I tried to say something but with my jaws being crushed shut between her powerful thighs, no words came out! I tried squirming a bit, to no avail.

Suddenly, she had me in her mouth! NO! This was going to far and I started tapping. But the pressure on my head stayed on and her mouth went faster.
I admit it. I just sort of gave up and went with the flow and the relaxed and enjoyed the sensations. I was ready to blow my load so tapped her thigh a couple of times to give her an option but she tapped back so I just let it fly. I came like a garden hose!

She excused herself and left the room. I lay on the floor panting and still not quite believing what had just happened. She came back with a couple of beers. I thanked her for the unexpected turn of events. She said she had never done that before but was surprised I'd been fully erect. In her experience, once she locked in her head scissor, guys just didn't have hard ons! Oh, to be young again!

I was back in the same city a year later and sadly our schedules just wouldn't match up. I've had dozens of matches over the years since then and never had the same thing happen. That's fine with me. And my losing streak is still intact! LOL
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tbturbo For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-21, 13:02
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

post approved
Old 26-Apr-21, 13:57
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I may have to rethink my stance on legalizing pot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’ve had sessions with Doms who have got so horny they’ve ridden my cock (ie, fucked me as opposed to dry humped).
One particular girl comes to mind, she used to smoke pot during sessions and get carried away...
Unfortunately she stopped smoking pot during sessions and thereafter didn’t ride my cock again, LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post: