Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Apr-18, 05:45
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My Wrestling Experience at 22 Years Old!

I thought I might write a little story of one of my 1st few True Wrestling experiences I had back when I was 22 years old! So here goes...

8 years ago while I was dating my now ex-girlfriend. We would go over to her bestfriends Brits house to hang out. She was this super attractive 6’ 140lbs girl with decent muscle and was very toned. I remember asking once and she had played volleyball and ran track. So in the back of my mind, I'm like wow my GF's friend is hot! Wouldn't mind wrestling her. Well my luck changed after a few months, me and my gf broke up. We just didn't work out. In the back of my mind, I'm thinking this is my chance now to take a shot and ask Brit to Wrestle. So I did and we talked for a couple weeks, and she was obviously attracted to me. I thought now is my chance to ask if she might want to wrestle! Literally without hesitation, she said YES! There was quite a bit of excitement in her text and we immediately set up a date at her house that her parents wouldn't be home!

A week passed and it was finally the evening to wrestle! I drove over to her house so excited and giddy. It had been a while since I had wrestled so I couldn't keep my excitement in. I knocked on the door and as it swung open. This tall, gorgeous, long haired girl answered the door with a big smile on her face! She immediately jumps at me and wraps her long legs around my waist, giving me the biggest hug ever. Mind you I am 6'7 200lbs, so its a ways up for her to jump! I could tell she had quite strong legs just from the hug but it felt good! So I let her down and we went inside. She had already moved everything around in the living room and made a ton of room for us to wrestle on the carpet! She asked if I was ready?? Without hesitation I said, "I hope you are ready to tap out!" She kind of giggles "not me hun."

We went our separate ways to change quick and I didn’t know what to expect her to wear. I came out first with my silver basketball shorts on and shirtless. Hoping maybe I could get a little distraction out of her. Soon after she came out and I literally couldn’t believe my eyes. She had on a pair of the tightest black volleyball spandex shorts and a black sports bra! Instantly my eyes were all over her! You could easily see how fit she was. Her powerful legs and not to mention her butt plumped up in those shorts! It was hard keeping my eyes off of here. She gives me a little shove and says, "are you ready to get this started?" I nod yes with a big smile and we get on our hands and knees to start!

We faced off slowly pushing back and forth to see who would make the first move...I would poke her a little and make fun at her, trying to get her riled up. I then decided I might go in for a takedown, grabbing for her right leg which right away felt powerful as she sprawled backward from me. I could feel her putting some weight down on my and wrap her arms around my midsection...I wasn't sure what she was doing but I kept on after her leg. She sprawled even harder and managed to break my grip on her, so now I'm in this horrible position underneath her. She quickly does a 180 on my body and takes advantage, arms still wrapped around my midsection and now at my back...I was super surprised at how well she could move! I tried to stand up and get out of her grips, but she follows me up and quickly wraps her strong powerful legs around my waist. In my mind, I'm thinking oh shit I'm screwed and I made a huge mistake. She keeps her tight grips around me and starts to lean back, pulling me with her onto my ass in a seated position. Her feet start to position down between my legs. I can feel her heels softly rubbing up against my crotch...slowly making me excited. I tried to stay focused and wiggle around but couldn't get anywhere! She noticed i eased up every time she rubbed up against my crotch...so she started doing it a little more, pushing her feet down and rubbing.

I started to get a bit more relaxed in her body and she noticed that, quickly taking advantage and putting her hands between my armpits and locking her hands together behind my head. OH NO!! She just literally put me in a full nelson, I couldn't believe what was happening! I don't know how she even knew this move. I tried to wiggle forward and move but I was stuck beyond belief. Her body was wrapped like a python around me. It was so tight you couldn't do anything. Now I'm stuck with this hot girl behind my back and I am extremely hard and feeling embarrassed. I tried and tried for at least 5 minutes to get out but I wasn't breaking her tight, powerful hold! I didn't want to give up because that would be humiliating...but what else could I do. Finally after some thought and struggling around I finally verbally tapped out and submitted.

I was super shocked and surprised at what she had just done! As humiliating as it was, I still had to enjoy the fact this hot girl had just locked herself around me and made me tap! Sadly after the match had ended, her sister came home and we had to hide the fact we had just been wrestling. But we still ended up wrestling on and off more for a few months after that.

Hope everyone enjoy my story, which again is very TRUE! Feel free to ask any questions and Thanks for reading!
Old 07-Apr-18, 14:43
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: My Wrestling Experience at 22 Years Old!

Never forget, that the normal life can be very weird.

I never had this chance to fight privte with girls. They fear me! I'm more than 300 lbs with 6'1. I'm pretty strong, sessionfightress told me that i'm in the storngest 25 %. But i'm really very kind, because my weight can be a weapon. Can break easy bones...

When i was in the BJJ class, where a girl blue belt, but had never a chance with me. Because also here, if a girl has 50% from you're power but very good skills it's nearly impossible to beat a man.

But if the girl is strong, athletic and skilled... for a normal man it's a dessaster!

And it's even better if you have a girl like the cutie OrsiB and you make armwrestling and you had not the expected 2-3 seconds to put down her arm but you needed 12-15 seconds. I felt really strange. 5'8 and 130 lbs of cutness but really surprisingly strong for a model looklike girl.

I hope you will have a lot more chance to fight in the future with cute and lovely girls...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-18, 21:24
Last Achievements

I’m sure I will get plenty more chances! Thank you
Old 07-Apr-18, 22:44
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quite amazing story...i know there are plenty of women that you never know that really know how to wrestle
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-18, 00:37
Last Achievements

I’ve met a couple of those women, and it was for sure a blast! Love a challenge!
The Following User Says Thank You to nfpa123 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Apr-18, 00:03
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Was 16 years old on my high school wrestling team and had to wrestle a 15 year old girl Amy..and it was a time when it was very rare that girls wrestled on any high school team. And learned that girls can wrestle very well..Amy i found out was much stronger, quicker and knew how to wrestle..Amy had me wrestling defensively through the match and ended up embarrassingly pinning me...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-18, 00:52
nfpa123
This message has been deleted by nfpa123.
Old 01-Aug-18, 06:50
Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I'm jealous of all of you guys who have authentic matches with real girls (not session wrestlers) who have beaten you in a competitive atmosphere. I'm like 45-0 in my life lol. I never went super hard, either, and wrestled many athletic girls. I guess I probably wanted to win more than the average guy. Wrestling was a huge turn on for me back then, but I wasn't the least bit submissive and wasn't yet into domination. The only way I'd get pinned or tapped was if a girl earned it, and none ever did. So far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottsville [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Was 16 years old on my high school wrestling team and had to wrestle a 15 year old girl Amy..and it was a time when it was very rare that girls wrestled on any high school team. And learned that girls can wrestle very well..Amy i found out was much stronger, quicker and knew how to wrestle..Amy had me wrestling defensively through the match and ended up embarrassingly pinning me...
This happened to a kid on my Jr High wrestling team. I was really embarrassed for him and secretly super jealous. Had it been me, I probably would have been devastated for weeks for what it had done to my self esteem and image in school, but I probably would have fantasized about it for months afterward.

I'm so glad I never wrestled on my HS team for this reason. I'm a little big to end up wrestling a girl in HS (I was 155lbs), but it would have simultaneously been a dream and a nightmare. I think girls in wrestling singlets is like the sexiest thing ever, and there's not a chance in the world I would have been able to hide my arousal during the match. I worry about BJJ for these reasons also. I'd hate to have to randomly roll with a girl, because I'd involuntarily like it too much.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChristmasJones For This Useful Post:

Tags
full nelson, humiliation, mixed, real, teen girl, true, wrestling