Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-Sep-22, 09:38
Points: 666, Level: 9 Points: 666, Level: 9 Points: 666, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Becoming the Family Toy

Part 4

John followed Claire downstairs with his head hung low. John could hear the familiar laughing of Monica's friends in the dining room.

"There they are!" One of them, a curvy, blond woman with fair skin, cried out as John and Claire entered the room. "Claire! You'll have to tell us all about college!"

Claire smiled, "Of course, Suzanne, I've missed you guys!" The three visitors began pestering her with questions as John sat next to Monica, his head still down.

Suzanne was a lifelong friend of Monica's. They joined the same high school wrestling team back in the day, and often told stories of how embarrassed their male opponents would be when they won against them. She stood a few inches taller than John at 5'9", and had a much thicker body than him. She, along with the rest of the group, focused primarily on fitness while her husband worked. However, her focus was more on keeping her "milf-like" appearance than maximizing strength or shred. Her goals were more than reached -- her revealing purple bikini showed off her flat stomach, large yet slightly toned arms, huge, slightly fatty thighs, and perfect curves. She visited Monica the most often and practically lived in the pool some days. The weather in Florida was always pool-ready, so she spent a great amount of time around John's family. To her right sat Karen.

Karen was the shortest of the group at 5'4". She was into running and crossfit. Her green 2-piece swimsuit showed off her toned 6-pack abs and shredded arms and legs. Karen didn't lift weights often, but still liked to tease John that she was stronger. She loved visiting Monica's house as she sometimes would swim laps in the pool as cardio. To her right, next to where Claire was now seated at the head of the table, was Maria.

Maria could only be described as a true amazon. She stood at an impressive 6'3" and had arms the size of John's legs. Every time she visited, she would make sure to show off her strength by racking up as much weight as she could squat in the basement gym. She wore a black bikini which did well to show off her curves. Her stomach and muscles were well-defined, but it was clear she trained for strength. Maria had recently moved into the neighborhood, and the other ladies often asked her for workout tips.

As the three women pelted Claire with questions about college, John sat quietly to himself and ate his food. He didn't want to arouse any attention, as he was sure nothing good would come of it.

"How about you, John? How was your first semester this year?" Suzanne's voice snapped John to alertness.

"It's been alright," John said meekly.

Monica placed her hand on John's arm. "John has been learning a lot at school, but I'd say he's learned more so far during break," she said cheerfully.

"Is that right?" Karen leaned forward, "what have you been up to in the last few days that's been so educational?"

Claire stifled a grin from across the table. John looked up at the three expectant neighbors, unable to speak and beginning to blush.

Monica smiled. "He's been learning how to be more obedient, and that the women in his life will walk all over him if he doesn't toughen up a little." She looked at her stepson. "Isn't that right, John?"

John's face was bright red. "Yeah," he said, staring down at his plate.

"Oh?" Maria looked at Monica quizzically, "How so?"

Monica smiled, glancing at her extremely embarrassed stepson. "Well, John sometimes has a tendency to speak up when he should stay quiet, so I've been taking it upon myself to root it out while his father is away for the month."

Suzanne intently looked at John. "Well, whatever you're doing is working," she laughed, "he's certainly staying quiet right now!" The ladies laughed as John continued to stare at his plate. The ladies resumed their conversation after a while, talking about various workout endeavors, their husbands jobs, and so on. Soon, they were all finished with their plates.

"John, why don't you take everyone's plates for us then meet us by the pool?" Monica nudged John's shoulder with her own. Without a word, John got up and gathered everyone's plates.

As he took Karen's plate, she looked over to her host. "What an obedient little servant you have here, Monica!" The three women laughed as John took the plates inside.

John, absolutely humiliated by the events in the dining room but not daring to retaliate, started the dishes. As he worked, he could overhear Monica's friends asking about her "educational methods."

"So he called you a bitch and you just choked him out with your legs? That's hilarious!"

"He had it coming, he should know better than to use that language with women. Especially to women who are much more physically capable than him."

"That's amazing. Did he just stop speaking out after that?"

"Well, he had a little trouble coping with being physically dominated, so I made sure he knew his place by making him kiss my ass after."

"You made him do what? No way!"

Claire passed John on her way upstairs, giggling at the sight of him obediently doing the dishes.

The women made their way to the pool, and John followed after a few minutes. Suzanne, who seemed to enjoy Monica's story the most from the other room, called out from her chair. "John, fetch us all some drinks, would you?" John froze. He was getting accustomed to following orders from the members of his household, but he felt put off by Suzanne telling him what to do. He glanced at Monica, who casually flicked her wrist, indicating to do as he's told. As he walked through the door to the kitchen, he could hear giggling from the women.

"It's amazing, it's like we have our own personal pool-boy!" John could hear Maria's voice over the laughter.

John came out with the drinks and handed them to the women. They all smirked at him as they took their drinks, obviously aware of the power they now had over him. "You can just wait by me, John," Monica chirped, "We'll let you know if we need anything else." John, once again, did as he was told. John stood next to Monica's chair, head down, as they continued their conversation. After about 10 minutes, Suzanne stood up.

"I'm going to grab myself another drink."

"Oh, don't worry about it," Monica said, "John can get that for you."

"No, it's alright," Suzanne replied, "I have to use the restroom anyways." She got up and inside the house.

"Well I could use a refill," Maria spoke directly to John, "and make it a stronger mix this time." John took Maria's glass inside.

John fixed up a drink for Maria behind the counter as Suzanne returned from the restroom. She smirked at John as she took the bottle from his hands and began to pour her own glass. When she gave it back to him, she fumbled the bottle and spilled it, splashing John's athletic shorts. "Oop!" Suzanne exclaimed.

"It's alright," John said, "I'll run up and change."

"No that won't do, Maria's waiting on her drink." Suzanne grabbed the waistband of his shorts and John instinctively stepped back. Suzanne gave him a look. "You wouldn't expect a pool boy at a country club to deliver drinks with vodka all over his uniform, now would you? Just lose the shorts."

"I-" John started.

"What? do you not have anything underneath or something? You'll be fine. Most pool boys wear a speedo, anyways." Suzanne smirked as John reluctantly shed his shorts, now just wearing his underwear. She grabbed both his shoulders and pushed him back, pinning him against a wall. "Next time I tell you to do something, don't make me ask twice. Monica's been working hard to make sure you realize your place." John struggled against her grip, but the sturdy, taller woman easily held him immobile. Suzanne glanced down at John's exposed body and without warning seized his crotch, gripping his balls firmly. Before John could protest, her other hand covered his mouth, silencing him. As her grip tightened, she leaned in and whispered, "These mean nothing when you're as weak as you are. You'll come to learn that some women know what's best for you better than you do." Before she could release her grip, Maria piped up, now standing behind Suzanne.

"I've been waiting on my drink, what's taking you so long?" Maria asked coldly.

Suzanne glanced over her shoulder, her hands still tightly gripping his crotch and covering his mouth. "I guess Monica was right, he has trouble following directions." Suzanne pulled at his balls, forcing him to step forward off the wall. "I guess we've got to teach him a little respect too, huh?" Suzanne released her grip and wrapped her arms around John's waist and pulled him to the floor. She quickly mounted him, straddling his neck with her thighs. In this position, his hands were uselessly pinned above his head. He tried to bridge to get her off, but Suzanne's hand zipped straight back to his package. Her firm grip was enough to immediately stop the boy's struggles. "Apologize for not following directions." She stared down at him coldly.

"I'm sorry," John said as quickly as he had the breath. "It won't happen again."

"It better not, because you're in no position to challenge us." Suzanne smirked at her new boy toy, gripping his groin tighter for a moment before letting go. She stayed perched on him and crossed her arms, looking down at him. "Now apologize to Maria for taking so long on her drink."

John's head was forced upward, staring at Suzanne's beautiful body on full display in her bikini, and couldn't face Maria. He called out, "I'm sorry Maria."

Suzanne ran a hand through John's hair. "Good boy," she cooed. She suddenly looked up, noticing that Monica and Karen had entered the room. "Monica, I can see why you've enjoyed training him so much. He's so easy to take control of." John felt a flash of embarrassment now that all four women were in the room, seeing him helplessly pinned under Suzanne's perfect body. He tried to look away from his captor, but her legs kept his head firmly in place. "Honestly, I don't know how you do it more often, it feels so empowering to dominate him like this." She giggled as she looked down at the red-faced John.

Karen spoke up. "Honestly, Monica, it looks like a lot of fun."

Monica smiled. "Well he's not going anywhere, so you can absolutely give it a try." Suzanne gave John one last smile before dismounting her prey. Karen sat behind his head and wrapped her legs around his neck before he had the chance to get up.

"So you said you squeezed him like this?" Karen looked up at Monica expectantly.

"Essentially. In my opinion it's better to have him facing you, though. It's more fun to see his face." Monica said, watching Karen with amusement.

Karen released John's neck. "You heard her, turn around." John, knowing he had no chance of escape, reluctantly repositioned himself to his stomach. Karen's legs were open as she laid on the floor in front of him. "Get in there, bitch!" Karen giggled at her position of superiority. She'd never had the opportunity to do something like this to a man. John lowered himself into position, and Karen wrapped her legs around his neck. She immediately began to squeeze. Her scissors were not nearly as tight as Monica's, but she was certainly strong enough to inflict punishment. John's hands instinctively rushed to her thighs in an effort to pry them apart. "You can try, but I don't think you're strong enough for that, little guy," Karen teased as he helplessly looked up at his new assailant. She was tensing her core as she squeezed, which helped reinforce her six pack. She grabbed the back of his head, pulling him deeper into her hold, and crossed her legs. John thrashed wildly, unable to escape. Karen couldn't stop smiling as she watched John's eyes turn from pain, to fear, to panic, then to desperation. "You're right, Suzanne, this is amazing!" John was seeing stars. Mercifully, Karen released him before he passed out. She let his head drop to the floor and rolled him over to his stomach. She sat squarely on his stomach, briefly knocking the wind out of him and making him grunt, which caused all the ladies to snicker. John couldn't help but notice the skin-to-skin contact of his stomach and Karen's cheeky bikini bottom. She raised her feet up in front of John's face. "Kiss them." She said. John looked at her desperately. "Come on, bitch, show me you learned your place. I'm sure I could knock you out in another chokehold if you haven't yet." John swallowed what was left of his pride and brought his lips to her soles. The women all laughed as John kissed each foot once, and Karen got off of him.

As soon as she was off of him, Maria grabbed his torso with one hand and his legs with another. She heaved him off the ground, cradling him in her arms. John, shocked by her strength, looked her in the eye as she chuckled. She then shifted her grasp on the boy, wrapping both arms around his waist. "It must have been so humiliating to have your lovely neighbors dominate you like that. You must need a hug," she cooed. Gradually, she began squeezing John tighter and tighter. John's legs instinctively wrapped around Maria's waist as she began to apply more and more pressure. Soon enough, he couldn't even breathe. Maria began to walk around as she bearhugged him, showing off her strength. "Honestly, you seem like you're a good weight to do some exercises with. Maybe next time I visit I can use you with the other gym equipment." Maria laughed as John fought for precious breaths of air. He began to groan, the pressure from this woman's arms was almost tighter than that of Karen's legs. Maria began to stroke his back with one hand, like a mother consoling a child. "It's alright," she cooed, "I've got you now." John let his head fall to a rest on her shoulder. He could see the rest of the women from here, all laughing and whispering as they watched Maria manhandle him. Suzanne even ran out to the pool to retriever her phone and snap a picture. If John had the breath to protest, he likely would have. Eventually, Maria set him down flat on his back. She then took one of John's arms and stuck it between her legs, and laid down on top of him, taking his other arm and pinning it under her torso. Her bodyweight made it impossible for John to move an inch under her cross-body pin. Maria laid on her side, placing one hand on her hip. "Maybe with the others, you could someday grow strong enough to outlift them. But no matter what you do, I'll always be stronger than you." Maria smiled down at her completely defeated opponent. John looked at her with desperation in his eyes, clearly defeated. Without warning, Marie leaned down to lay on her stomach, forcing John's face upwards with her free hand. Marie's stomach descended on his face, completely smothering him. He could hear the ladies laughing and commenting on his helpless state.

"Look at him thrash his legs in those briefs, he looks like an ant compared to Maria."

"He's definitely got to get a little stronger if he ever wants to be the man in a relationship!"

John couldn't find a breath of air to save his life, his nose and mouth helplessly smothered by the skin of Maria's exposed stomach. Finally, Maria relinquished her hold. She stood up and placed a foot on John's chest, flexing her muscles for the others. Suzanne snapped another picture, absolutely delighted at the display of domination. She was the first to speak. "Monica, you told us all about what you did to the poor boy, but why don't you show us?"

Maria stepped off her trophy, and Monica descended on him. She laid on him, grabbed his hair, and forced his head in between her thighs. She began to apply pressure from in her reverse headscissor.

"You said you knocked him out like that?" Karen asked.

Monica glanced back at John and smiled. "Yeah. First in my chokehold, then in my headscissors." She applied more pressure. "It's actually not quite as hard as you'd think, and it definitely gets the point across when John here needs to be taught a lesson. Right, John?"

The pressure on John's neck was too much to allow him to speak, so he just gave a weak thumbs up. This led to more laughter from the ladies. His vision was starting to darken.

Monica continued to increase the pressure. "See? He's almost out." Suzanne stuffed her phone in John's face, snapping a picture. He could see his stepmom's glutes in action, his vision almost completely taken up by her thong-like swimsuit. "Good night, baby," she cooed as he blacked out.

John snapped awake quickly, with Monica now sitting on his chest facing his feet. "I didn't tell you about this one, ladies, but I've found it's extremely effective." Monica scooted back and descended her ass on to John's helpless face. The women all began to laugh gaudily, making comments and cheering at the humiliating hold. Monica gripped John's exposed package, much harder than Suzanne had earlier. "This is what happens to young men who need to learn their place around here." John laid there helplessly as his entire world was taken over by Monica's ass. He couldn't breathe against the fabric of her bikini bottom. His face flushed red as he noticed the sensation of skin-to-skin contact on his cheeks, as her bottom had seemingly ridden up since she'd scissored him. After a few minutes, Monica leaned forward, allowing John a breath of fresh air.

"And you said you made him kiss your ass after? You're pure evil, Monica!" Suzanne laughed as she snapped another picture.

Monica looked back at John. "Tell them yourself," she said.

John looked up at the women who'd been dominating him all night. "I kissed her ass and apologized for calling her a bitch," he said meekly. The women all laughed.

Monica kept her gaze on John. "Now do it again, for letting us down as our pool boy." John sighed and kissed each cheek once. "Keep going," she said, "and let me know why you're doing it."

John kissed her exposed cheek. "I'm sorry for not being a good pool boy," he said before kissing it again. He continued, apologizing in between kisses.

"Kiss them like you're really sorry, John. Don't make me knock you out again." John started to let his kisses linger, no longer speaking between them. He kissed her ass for a few minutes before Monica stood up. He laid, defeated, on the floor. "I didn't tell you to stop," Monica said. John mustered the strength to get on his knees and resumed his task. "That's enough," she finally said.

"What about me, John? You spilled my bottle when I was trying to fix a drink. I deserve an apology too." Suzanne, clearly enjoying dominating John the most out of the neighbors, looked at John expectantly.

"I'm sorry, Suzanne," John said.

"Don't tell me, tell my ass." Suzanne turned around and hiked up her suit, exposing her round cheeks. She placed her hands on her hips expectantly. John crawled towards her and began to kiss her butt as well. Suzanne's hand drifted down and began to stroke John's hair, occasionally pulling him deeper into a kiss.

Once she was finished, the other two ladies were already facing away from him. Without even being asked, John began to "apologize" to them as well, giving them plenty of firm kisses on their cheeks. Eventually, he finished.

Monica walked to John, still on his knees, and firmly took hold of his chin, forcing him to face her. "You're excused for the night." John stood up and began to walk away.

Suzanne gave him a playful slap on the ass as he walked past her. "Goodnight, pool boy," she said cheerfully.

John made it to his room, exhausted and humiliated. He opened the door to find Claire fast asleep in his bed. Anger began to rise up through him. After all he went through tonight, what the hell was Claire doing in his room? He wanted to wake her, but feared what could happen if he angered his stepsister. If Monica and her friends caught word of it, he'd never escape their clutches. John sighed and walked into Claire's room. She didn't have a TV, so he just laid in bed, staring at the ceiling, until he fell asleep.

Tags
brother vs sister, domination, sister, slave, son vs stepmom, stepbrother, stepmom, stepsister, teen girl