Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 01-Feb-22, 00:26
AverageUsername

Default The Family Interrogation

The Family Interrogation

Celia - 20 years old, daughter
Adrianna - 41 years old, Mom/Wife
Lance - 44 years old, Father/Husband
Captor - 30 years old, Classified

Adrianna lived a separate life as an intelligence operative for the government. She kept her career a secret from Celia and Lance for a very long time. However, that wasn't going to last much longer.

The whole family was tied up, gagged, and blindfolded upon entering the unmarked, shadily obscure building. After what seemed like miles upon miles of walking down hallways and up flights of stairs, they were finally thrown into the interrogation room.

They did their best to huddle up close to one another, but it was hard as they could neither talk nor see anything at all. After about 5 minutes of solitary silence, the sound of the creaky door opening and the clank of high heels echoed across the cold walls.

Adrianna was the first to have her gag and blindfold taken off, followed by Celia and Lance.

"What the hell is going on!?" Lance spoke out, staring up at the tall, tan, jacked thighs of their captor. Celia immediately cowered behind her Mother in fear for her life.

"What's going on is your wife and I are going to have a little chat, that's all." Adrianna was conditioned for these sort of situations. Trained to resist the urge to talk about anything, no matter the strategies employed by her enemies. However, she never accounted for anything that involved her family. So, naturally, she defaulted to her instincts and sat still as a rock, not saying a single word.

The captor started walking around the room, patting Lance twice on top of the head. Lance wrapped his body around his wife and daughter, hoping to protect them from any harm that should come in this encounter. The captor laughed at this show of parental sacrifice.

"It's ironic that you think you should be the one protecting your wife and kid, when Adrianna should really be the one putting up a show of strength right now. Isn't that right, Adrianna?"

Celia and Lance threw puzzling looks of confusion at Adrianna, clearly not picking up on any of the clues hinting toward Adrianna's classified career choice.

"Don't listen to her Celia, she doesn't know what she's talking about."

Lance defended his wife from the unfounded claims put forth by their mysterious captor. Adrianna still sat there in silence, putting on the best poker face she possibly could as the family began to crumble apart.

"I see that plain conversation won't compel you to give me what I want. So, instead, how about we try some other methods to make you talk."

She pointed to the mounted guns hanging from the ceiling, aimed directly at each member of the family. Adrianna's eyes briefly widened, but not a second later she calmed herself down and retreated back into her quiet shell.

"Oh yes, guns don't scare people like you. Which is why I brought your family here. Now, these guns will go off if any one of you don't comply with my wishes. So, I have prepared a method which guarantees to get you to talk."

Finally, Adrianna spoke up as her patience was running thin. "What exactly do you want to know?" Lance was still in shock from discovering the hidden secret his wife had been keeping from everyone this entire time.

"I want to know the password to your most highly secured database. We can't seem to hack into the main network."

"I don't know anything about that. I.T. usually handles all that shit." She truly didn't know anything about it, but that wasn't going to stop their captor from squeezing out any information she could, by any means necessary.

"I don't believe you. Celia, Lance, remember what I said earlier about complying to my instructions?" She untied Celia and Lance.

Celia chimed in. She may have been scared, but her mind was quick as a whip. "Don't obey, we die." The captor patted her on the head. "That's correct! Now I need you to do something for me."

Lance watched as the captor whispered orders into her ear. Then, the captor walked over to Lance and whispered in his ear as Celia took both of her shoes and socks off.

"What are you saying to them??!" Adrianna was sincerely concerned with what her husband and daughter were being told to do. "Just watch." The captor simply replied.

Adrianna helplessly watched, tied up from top to bottom, as Lance laid down on the hard floor. She didn't understand what was happening, that is, until her daughter walked all the way across Lance's body and reluctantly lifted her foot slightly up in the air, dangling it above her father's face. Celia desperately turned her head and looked at her Mom's face. "I don't want to do this Mom!"

Adrianna figured it out, but she had no information to spill to the captor, so she knew that Lance would just have to soldier through the torture. "You have to do it sweetie, or else we're all dead."

With her Mom's words of encouragement, she plunged her bare right foot into Lance's wide open mouth. Lance's small mouth had trouble fitting every single toe of his daughter's large feet.

Celia thought she could get away with only half of her toes in her father's mouth, but her hopes were crushed as the captor shouted out. "I want to see all your toes disappear inside his mouth." She had no choice but to comply.

Adrianna watched in terror as her husband's entire mouth was filled up by Celia's feet. Lance's eyes turned red as he began to cry from the depth of his daughter's toes. Celia hated watching her father suffer because of her. Lance was already mortified that his daughter was doing this to him. Adrianna, however, felt that Lance could take a little more punishment. Celia kept her odorous foot lodged between Lance's lips for a solid 6 minutes until the captor gave them a break.

"Alright, give him some room to breathe Celia." Celia lifted her foot out of her father's mouth. He took big, deep breaths as he wiped the tears off his red cheeks. Adrianna wasn't nearly as shook up as she thought she would be, watching her daughter dominate Lance with ease.

"Care to disclose the information now?" The captor politely asked. Adrianna shook her head left and right, keeping her mouth sealed. "Ok, moving on to something a little more compelling then..."

The captor went over and whispered to Celia and Lance once more. Except, as Lance was told his instructions, Adrianna watched her daughter strip off her jeans and panties, revealing her fully formed, mature pussy and gloriously round ass. A few seconds later, the captor sat next to Adrianna with the most devious of smiles. "I really think this will convince you to talk."

Lance very slowly went back to laying down on the floor, as Celia started to tear up while walking, yet again, across Lance's body and above his head. "Watch carefully Adrianna."

She watched as Celia very methodically lowered herself down ever closer to Lance's face. Then, Celia whimpered and paused for a moment as her pussy was a mere 2 inches away from landing on top of her father's lips. She quickly gathered her strength and dropped the rest of the way down on top of her Dad's face. Adrianna forced herself to look away because she couldn't bare to watch her husband get buried inside the large crack of her daughter's ass, his lips firmly pressed up against Celia's warm pussy.

Celia had a huge ass, and right about now Lance was squished deep down inside the magnificent depths of his daughter's booty. He couldn't help but try to moan in protest of this utter humiliation, hoping to get someone to give mercy on his smothered face. He started to suffocate inside Celia's fiercly warm cheeks.

But Celia was told to let him breathe from time to time, so she lifted off of his face every so often. She would take the time that he was catching his breath to check on his condition. Strangely, she was becoming less and less scared of the fact that her naked butt was pushed down hard into her father's face. The way his mouth brushed up against her pussy and his nose exhaled straight into her asshole really energized her in a way she had never felt before.

After ten minutes, everything seemed to be going fine. Lance was surviving, Celia was adjusting to this new fetish of hers, and Adrianna confidently stood her ground even though she couldn't believe what she was watching. However, the hopeful moment didn't last long, because the captor had some men bring in two large jugs of water. She instructed Celia to drink as much water as possible until she felt a tingling sensation build up from inside. Celia followed orders, and began to gulp down numerous cups of water. Lance was pressed so deep inside her booty that he could hear every gulp of water his daughter took. Each gulp brought her closer and closer to bursting right on top of her father's vulnerable mouth. Adrianna knew where this was going... and she didn't like it one bit.

Note: The end? I have two more parts in mind for this story, but I am not sure whether I want to add to it or not... let me know what you all think.

Last edited by AverageUsername; 01-Feb-22 at 04:41.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-22, 00:59
Points: 5,209, Level: 30 Points: 5,209, Level: 30 Points: 5,209, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Family Interrogation

Please add to this story!
Old 01-Feb-22, 13:05
Points: 17,988, Level: 58 Points: 17,988, Level: 58 Points: 17,988, Level: 58
Activity: 23.7% Activity: 23.7% Activity: 23.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,313 Times in 1,527 Posts

I'm kind of dreading the wet and messy direction things are heading, but at the same time I really want to see the story continue. Celia seems to be learning exactly how much she is capable of doing, while Lance seems to be learning how little he knew about his wife. I am curious how much humiliation and torture of Lance Adrianna will passively endure, and what she can do to end it, given tht she doesn't know the information their captor is after.

Thanks for sharing this with us, mate.
Old 01-Feb-22, 14:02
Points: 11,796, Level: 46 Points: 11,796, Level: 46 Points: 11,796, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,002 Times in 190 Posts

I share mixfighter's misgivings about the probability of watersports featuring in the next part.
I personally would love to see lots of scissors and maybe a little ballbusting.
Thanks!
Old 01-Feb-22, 16:20
AverageUsername

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm kind of dreading the wet and messy direction things are heading, but at the same time I really want to see the story continue.
I don't want to ruin the end, but it won't end up like you think. There's a twist coming up... and it's a big one.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-22, 17:07
Points: 1,608, Level: 16 Points: 1,608, Level: 16 Points: 1,608, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Fantastic. To be continued with a foot fetish humiliation of the Captor on the Celia in front of the mother's eyes. In the end, the mother breaks free and Celia and Adrianna destroy Captor with their feet. Mercilessly!
Old 06-Feb-22, 18:59
Points: 3,073, Level: 23 Points: 3,073, Level: 23 Points: 3,073, Level: 23
Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2%
Last Achievements

Make more parts and I think It will end up with daughter learns this fetishes and father was becoming slave of her at end
Old 07-Feb-22, 12:36
Points: 44,345, Level: 92 Points: 44,345, Level: 92 Points: 44,345, Level: 92
Activity: 94.7% Activity: 94.7% Activity: 94.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,159 Times in 1,042 Posts

Great foot action!
Old 31-Jan-24, 19:02
Points: 3,073, Level: 23 Points: 3,073, Level: 23 Points: 3,073, Level: 23
Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2%
Last Achievements

Isn't it going to continue
Old 01-Feb-24, 06:09
Points: 17,988, Level: 58 Points: 17,988, Level: 58 Points: 17,988, Level: 58
Activity: 23.7% Activity: 23.7% Activity: 23.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,313 Times in 1,527 Posts

Sorry, mate. I don't think AverageUsername visits the forum any more.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post: