Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories



Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.




Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-Jun-22, 12:26
Bull Bull is offline
Member
Points: 4,682, Level: 28 Points: 4,682, Level: 28 Points: 4,682, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 66
Thanks: 9
Thanked 860 Times in 58 Posts
Default Real life stories of losing a wrestling match to a girl as a teen/20s

Similar to another thread recently made by poisonfrog, does anybody have real life stories where they werenít kids, but rather teens or young adults, and they got out wrestled or beat up by a girl? Could be school wrestling, a for fun match at home that you got outwrestled, anything. Fantasy stories can be great but I find it way hotter when the wrestling story is completely real.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bull For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 04-Jun-22, 17:36
EricRRobert EricRRobert is offline
Member
Points: 47,017, Level: 95 Points: 47,017, Level: 95 Points: 47,017, Level: 95
Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Location: Nevada
Posts: 747
Thanks: 1,065
Thanked 2,829 Times in 479 Posts
Default Re: Real life stories of losing a wrestling match to a girl as a teen/20s

It happened to me, once. I got beat up by girls more than once, but there's only one I'd characterize as a wrestling match.

So what happened was, there were four of us over at my friend's house, doing debate prep for an upcoming tournament. I remember the topic was national immigration policy. My friend and I were 15, and we were with two 16 year old girls.

I was a really small kid - probably 5'5" and 115 pounds at that point. The girl I crossed, my friend's debate partner, was more normal-sized - probably 5'4" and 135. She was Chinese-American. She didn't have an accent.

At one point I needed a pen to write something on a piece of evidence, so I just took hers right out of her hand while she was right in the middle of a sentence. I can't say I had a good reason for that - I was kind of a jerk and I thought the rudeness was funny.

I walked back to the table I was sitting at, and on the way she hit me with a tackle from behind and took me right to the floor. I didn't see it coming at all.

She was on top of me and she had my wrists pinned and my legs... somehow pinned, too. I don't think it was a grapevine, I think she was just using the weight of her thighs or something. It all happened so fast, and I had a face full of carpet. But I very keenly remember that I struggled and I couldn't move at all. Like, the most I could do was wiggle my fingers and toes. I might have guessed that I wouldn't beat her at wrestling, given our age and weight difference, but I was astonished by how immediately and completely helpless I was.

She calmly said "Drop the pen." I was getting more humiliated by the second, so I dropped the pen. She picked it up, hopped off me, and went back to her seat, and I got up and mumbled something about a cheap shot.

So that's my true story. God, stories are so much lamer when they're true. lol
Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 04-Jun-22, 17:56
AverageUsername
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Real life stories of losing a wrestling match to a girl as a teen/20s

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Kind of a long read, but part 2 describes the wrestling well.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 04-Jun-22, 21:04
Arp3r Arp3r is offline
member
Points: 555, Level: 8 Points: 555, Level: 8 Points: 555, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 16
Thanks: 90
Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Real life stories of losing a wrestling match to a girl as a teen/20s

Well... this happened really long ago, so I don't remember the fight very well, plus English is not my native language. It was a BJJ class, I was rolling with a girl, my kinda crush, she was 14 or so but I have to mention that she (especially her body) looks 17y.o.-worthy. She's a little bit off my league, so I don't try to take her out and we're simply staying as mates.

All I remember to the day is when she mounted me and started moving upwards. I couldn't shake her off no matter how much I tried, so eventually she was sitting on my chest. I still remember how she looked at me, we both knew I am fucked. She got me in a triangle and rolled onto her back. I had a feeling that the end of the round was soon, so I shouldn't tap out to technically not lose - and I was right. As I learned later, she positioned herself wrongly, so the triangle wasn't working and didn't block my blood circulation (or did, but only partially). Otherwise, I wouldn't last 20 freaking seconds in a triangle. So... I won, right?

If I only knew how wrong I was. Yes, she didn't win me, but in fact she DESTROYED me. Have you ever felt like you've been rolled over by a truck? My neck was so sore so I couldn't even properly move it. This hell lasted 3 goddamn days. The moral of the story? Sometimes it's better to tap out.

Last edited by Arp3r; 04-Jun-22 at 21:21.
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Arp3r For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-22, 21:14
EricRRobert
This message has been deleted by EricRRobert. Reason: no need to preserve that for posterity
Old 04-Jun-22, 21:20
Arp3r
This message has been deleted by Arp3r. Reason: doesn't matter anymore
  #5  
Old 05-Jun-22, 09:57
M@ngo M@ngo is offline
Banned
Points: 2,430, Level: 20 Points: 2,430, Level: 20 Points: 2,430, Level: 20
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 14
Thanks: 11
Thanked 104 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Real life stories of losing a wrestling match to a girl as a teen/20s

Had one wrestling match when I was in college with a female opponent. She was aggressive throughout. Definately determined to get a win on top of me.

Managed to hold my own but I couldn't secure a hold or pin, she was quite slippery. She tried to mount me but I was able to push her off but she kept hold of me by wrapping her legs around my waist. She was on her back and me on her knees. My movement was restricted a lot because of this and she did her best to hold me down. Either by pulling the back of my knee caps when I tried to stand up or wrapping her arms around my neck. There wasn't a great deal I could do and I started gassing out trying to get out of her legs.

Eventually I was gassed enough for her to roll us so I was now on my back and she got me in a grapevine hold as she tried to secure a pin. I tried using my upper body to flip and get out (my legs were of no use, she had them locked in well). She had enough of that and wrapped both her arms around my head and planted her chest down on my head to keep me down. My face was positioned to the left as her breats were literally squashing face to the matt. She got the pin. My mum, brother and aunty were watching just a few feet away.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-Jun-22, 10:35
Hillnr01 Hillnr01 is offline
Member
Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 47
Thanks: 33
Thanked 66 Times in 40 Posts
Default Re: Real life stories of losing a wrestling match to a girl as a teen/20s

Quote:
Originally Posted by M@ngo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Had one wrestling match when I was in college with a female opponent. She was aggressive throughout. Definately determined to get a win on top of me.

Managed to hold my own but I couldn't secure a hold or pin, she was quite slippery. She tried to mount me but I was able to push her off but she kept hold of me by wrapping her legs around my waist. She was on her back and me on her knees. My movement was restricted a lot because of this and she did her best to hold me down. Either by pulling the back of my knee caps when I tried to stand up or wrapping her arms around my neck. There wasn't a great deal I could do and I started gassing out trying to get out of her legs.

Eventually I was gassed enough for her to roll us so I was now on my back and she got me in a grapevine hold as she tried to secure a pin. I tried using my upper body to flip and get out (my legs were of no use, she had them locked in well). She had enough of that and wrapped both her arms around my head and planted her chest down on my head to keep me down. My face was positioned to the left as her breats were literally squashing face to the matt. She got the pin. My mum, brother and aunty were watching just a few feet away.
Dang, that’s a rough loss man. How did your family and the girl react to you getting pinned that way? Was the rest of the crowd cheering for her pinning you that way?

Last edited by Hillnr01; 05-Jun-22 at 11:43.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hillnr01 For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 05-Jun-22, 14:09
M@ngo M@ngo is offline
Banned
Points: 2,430, Level: 20 Points: 2,430, Level: 20 Points: 2,430, Level: 20
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 14
Thanks: 11
Thanked 104 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Real life stories of losing a wrestling match to a girl as a teen/20s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillnr01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dang, thatís a rough loss man. How did your family and the girl react to you getting pinned that way? Was the rest of the crowd cheering for her pinning you that way?

We actually both knew each other. So when she got the pin (acting tired) she sat up straddling me for a quick second to catch my eyes and give me a quick smirk for acknowledgement. There was a bit of friendly trash talking prior to the match. So....yh. Her victory. The crowd cheered and applauded her for a convincing win.

My family; although they were cheering me on it gradually got less as the match went on since it was visible that she was in control. Particularly when I couldn't escape her legs around my waist. It was when she had me pinned that they went dead quiet. With my face stuck to one side when she had her chest/breasts planted down on my head I was facing my family. I didn't look at them but could see that they looked away as those around them cheered. My aunty hands over her mouth. It was the first time my little brother saw me lose in such a manner, never mind seeing me lose.

Needless to say it was humiliating as he looks up to me. The last few seconds were just a sight of complete domination. However, I didn't let the feeling last long. After a couple days I blocked out the external embarrassment and the way I chose to look at it, regardless of the gender of the opponent, I simply lost to an opponent who was better than me and outmatched me. Fair play to her. I didn't let it cripple my confidence. My family's second hand embarrassment lasted a lot longer lol.

We're now friends and cool to this day. Although she has reminded me a handful of times to prick me. I'll have to get her in a rematch one day lol.
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to M@ngo For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 05-Jun-22, 15:09
Zeus28 Zeus28 is offline
Member
Points: 3,042, Level: 22 Points: 3,042, Level: 22 Points: 3,042, Level: 22
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 39
Thanks: 1,149
Thanked 50 Times in 23 Posts
Talking Re: Real life stories of losing a wrestling match to a girl as a teen/20s

Quote:
Originally Posted by M@ngo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We actually both knew each other. So when she got the pin (acting tired) she sat up straddling me for a quick second to catch my eyes and give me a quick smirk for acknowledgement. There was a bit of friendly trash talking prior to the match. So....yh. Her victory. The crowd cheered and applauded her for a convincing win.

My family; although they were cheering me on it gradually got less as the match went on since it was visible that she was in control. Particularly when I couldn't escape her legs around my waist. It was when she had me pinned that they went dead quiet. With my face stuck to one side when she had her chest/breasts planted down on my head I was facing my family. I didn't look at them but could see that they looked away as those around them cheered. My aunty hands over her mouth. It was the first time my little brother saw me lose in such a manner, never mind seeing me lose.

Needless to say it was humiliating as he looks up to me. The last few seconds were just a sight of complete domination. However, I didn't let the feeling last long. After a couple days I blocked out the external embarrassment and the way I chose to look at it, regardless of the gender of the opponent, I simply lost to an opponent who was better than me and outmatched me. Fair play to her. I didn't let it cripple my confidence. My family's second hand embarrassment lasted a lot longer lol.

We're now friends and cool to this day. Although she has reminded me a handful of times to prick me. I'll have to get her in a rematch one day lol.
I'm confident that you'll get the better of her next time.

Last edited by Zeus28; 05-Jun-22 at 15:11. Reason: Punctuation and clarification.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus28 For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 05-Jun-22, 15:09
Bull Bull is offline
Member
Points: 4,682, Level: 28 Points: 4,682, Level: 28 Points: 4,682, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 66
Thanks: 9
Thanked 860 Times in 58 Posts
Default Re: Real life stories of losing a wrestling match to a girl as a teen/20s

Is there any chance you have a video of the match?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-Jun-22, 15:46
M@ngo M@ngo is offline
Banned
Points: 2,430, Level: 20 Points: 2,430, Level: 20 Points: 2,430, Level: 20
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 14
Thanks: 11
Thanked 104 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Real life stories of losing a wrestling match to a girl as a teen/20s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is there any chance you have a video of the match?
For my own sanity I never enquired after the match if anyone did lol. My family certainly didn't. I messaged her after my last post to see if she knows anyone who did. It was wrestling match at Cheadle college in 2011. She's intrigued as to why Im asking 😅. Im actually keen to re-watch it myself.

The bit where she has her legs around my waist is similar to this video at 0.48 onwards.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus28 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm confident that you'll get the better of her next time.
Thanks mate 👍🏼.

Last edited by M@ngo; 05-Jun-22 at 15:46.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M@ngo For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
real

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Real-life stories of getting beat up by girls as kids? poisonfrog Wrestling & Fighting Stories 26 26-Oct-23 17:18
Real life stories where guys wanted crazy stuff and got permanent damage kibo Female Domination Discussion 0 05-Dec-21 11:55
Real life match vs colleague (please read notes) abcd1234 Wrestling & Fighting Stories 13 17-Nov-21 20:41
real life stories... Roscoe10 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 21 14-Aug-16 18:45
Real girl victory pose after wrestling match NewYork Wrestling & Fighting Videos 0 25-Nov-12 21:25


All times are GMT. The time now is 20:04.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.