Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jun-20, 22:09
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mia Annabella (Miami) reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanlake5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
On her session girls page she says full competitive
Given the lack of consistency in her listing of sessions offered on those websites (wb270 and sessiongirls), are you willing to risk her asking price for a competitive session? Take into consideration that I don't recall seeing anything about Mia having competitive matches with any skilled female wrestlers. Also note that none of the reviews on both websites are from clients stating they had a competitive session with her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WStreet316 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-20, 23:45
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WStreet316 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Given the lack of consistency in her listing of sessions offered on those websites (wb270 and sessiongirls), are you willing to risk her asking price for a competitive session? Take into consideration that I don't recall seeing anything about Mia having competitive matches with any skilled female wrestlers. Also note that none of the reviews on both websites are from clients stating they had a competitive session with her.
She definitely does not do competitive wrestling despite what her profile says.

I sponsored her matches against Jolene and Carolyn at Jennifer's SessionGirls event this weekend. Her match with Jolene was somewhat competitive - I can tell Jolene was definitely holding back a bit - but her match with Carolyn was a complete joke, not even slightly competitive. She also wrestled Lana Luxor and again you could tell Lana was not going 100%.

Mia frequently slapped the asses of her opponents and kissed them while wrestling. To me, that is a mockery of competitive wrestling. If you look at femwin, femalewrestlingzone, FightPulse..."competitive" is a pretty straightforward word. Both opponents try their best to get submissions.

Thankfully Jennifer has refunded me for the Carolyn match as even she agreed that it was not at all what was agreed upon. I know Jennifer worked incredibly hard on this event under very tough circumstances so I let the Jolene match slide.

I reached out to both Mia and Carolyn's coach to get their sides of the story. Their responses (with real names / emails erased) are attached. I'll let you all judge the responses for yourself.

Mia has her strengths for certain fetishes (not to mention she is extremely beautiful) but IMO she should be more honest about her wrestling limits (and maybe a bit more professional).
Attached Images
File Type: png reply1.PNG (38.6 KB, 195 views)
File Type: png reply2.PNG (194.4 KB, 255 views)
File Type: png reply2b.PNG (70.5 KB, 255 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JW3903 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-20, 19:51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW3903 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I sponsored her matches against Jolene and Carolyn at Jennifer's SessionGirls event this weekend. Her match with Jolene was somewhat competitive - I can tell Jolene was definitely holding back a bit - but her match with Carolyn was a complete joke, not even slightly competitive. She also wrestled Lana Luxor and again you could tell Lana was not going 100%.

Mia frequently slapped the asses of her opponents and kissed them while wrestling. To me, that is a mockery of competitive wrestling. If you look at femwin, femalewrestlingzone, FightPulse..."competitive" is a pretty straightforward word. Both opponents try their best to get submissions.

Thankfully Jennifer has refunded me for the Carolyn match as even she agreed that it was not at all what was agreed upon. I know Jennifer worked incredibly hard on this event under very tough circumstances so I let the Jolene match slide.

I reached out to both Mia and Carolyn's coach to get their sides of the story. Their responses (with real names / emails erased) are attached. I'll let you all judge the responses for yourself.

Mia has her strengths for certain fetishes (not to mention she is extremely beautiful) but IMO she should be more honest about her wrestling limits (and maybe a bit more professional).
Some of the women on the list will claim to do anything just to get $350 from a guy for a 1 hour session.
Old 10-Sep-20, 05:07
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW3903 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I was at the event and I can confirm that all of the women who wrestled Carolyn complained about her. Every one of them did.

To be honest, though, I don’t think any of the matches that were announced as competitive were actually competitive. For instance, in the first competitive match, it was Dez against Fiesty. Dez clearly held back and gave up submissions so as not to embarrass Fiesty, who was far less experienced.

If I had paid for competitive, I would not have been happy.

Jolene clearly let up against Mia, but she did tell me at one point after that match that when she tapped to Mia’s scissors, it was real. She said Mia had a really good squeeze. But it was obvious Jolene carried her to a degree.

As I said in another post, I had a lot of fun at the event and felt Jen did a great job. But these were most definitely not competitive matches under any circumstance.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-20, 14:13
Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

I get the impression that neither the event nor Mia were all that they were cracked up to be.
Old 11-Sep-20, 19:57
Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Hey yeah I saw a clip of Mia taken on Megan Jones and the Spoiler for absolute mixed wrestling and it looks like she got legit taps and the Spoiler is big guy and Megan Jones looks strong and skilled so she has to have some wrestling skills right?
Old 11-Sep-20, 20:26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey yeah I saw a clip of Mia taken on Megan Jones and the Spoiler for absolute mixed wrestling and it looks like she got legit taps and the Spoiler is big guy and Megan Jones looks strong and skilled so she has to have some wrestling skills right?
Not necessarily, the matches were probably scripted.
Old 11-Sep-20, 22:22
Last Achievements

Thanks they say they are competitive but I can never tell
Old 11-Sep-20, 22:37
Points: 4,547, Level: 28 Points: 4,547, Level: 28 Points: 4,547, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I wouldn't go so far as to say they were scripted, but in both matches they carried Mia and allowed her to get some submissions. I've sessioned several times with Megan and once with Mia (both semi-comp) and both women are a great session and a lot of fun, but nowhere near as skilled as the top competitive wrestlers. Having said that - if they wrestled competitively it would be a shutout (or whatever Meagan wants it to be). I actually laughed during the Megan/Mia match because Megan did exactly the same thing with Mia (to allow her to gain control and use her scissors, which are quite strong) that she does during our sessions when she wants to let me win some falls (I'm not very skilled), and though the final count was 9-4 or something like that, it should have been 20-0 or maybe 20-1.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ezgoeroby For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-20, 21:32
Last Achievements

Oh yeah I did not see that the match but didn't Mia beat Trinity on Absolutue mixed wrestling? Trinity loses a lot but she is muscled up so got to give her credit.