Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-Oct-20, 11:33
Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Have you ever seen a girl ballbust a guy in real life?

Happened to me in 10th grade. One of my classmates pretended like she wanted to make out with me. After school we went to a secluded section of woods for privacy. She told me to close my eyes because she had a surprise for me. I did so and next thing I know she grabs my balls. I was wearing basketball shorts at the time. As she was squeezing she another friend (I did not know she was there) hit me in the back of the head and knocked me unconscious. While I was knocked out they pulled off my pants and underwear and took pictures. Then she woke me up with more ballbusting. This time they recorded a video on their phones. She twisted, pulled and squeezed my balls. If I tried to make a move to stop her then her friend would hit me in the head again. They made sure to keep me disoriented enough to not be able to resist. At the end of it each one took one testicle and started punching. They threatened to share the video if I did not do as they asked me to do for the entire school year. When I asked them why they were doing this to me they told me it was because I beat up one of their boyfriends. While this pissed me off it kinda turned me on realizing how at their mercy I was and that it was completely against my will and that they were able to stop me from resisting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femwhipped93 For This Useful Post:

Tags
ball grabbing, ball squeezing, ballbust, ballbusting, ballsmacking