Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Dec-20, 16:09
Points: 7,019, Level: 35 Points: 7,019, Level: 35 Points: 7,019, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,458 Times in 125 Posts
Default Re: Quentin Tarantino: One of Us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias702212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Na, Tarantino is neither into femdom nor into mixed wrestling. He has a weakness for feet, for sure, and he has a preference for graphic violence. Nothing what makes him one of us, mho.

But Noel Burch is one of us, he is registered here, and Cirio H. Santiago was somebody of us, Russ Meyer or Andi Sidaris as well. At least, when it comes to show powerful women kicking mens asses.
Noel Burch? He is a very old guy.
Old 13-Dec-20, 19:08
Points: 395, Level: 6 Points: 395, Level: 6 Points: 395, Level: 6
Activity: 27.8% Activity: 27.8% Activity: 27.8%

no qentin tarantino is reverse from us
Old 13-Dec-20, 19:36
Points: 57,576, Level: 100 Points: 57,576, Level: 100 Points: 57,576, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,749 Times in 1,916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasostriton [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
no qentin tarantino is reverse from us
He definitely isn't reverse as in into 'maledom' ...

Lately a lot of his movies have been based on 'homages' starting with Kill Kill. Heavily inspired by chop-socky Hong Kong cinema of the 70s - i.e. Bruce Lee movies.

The Westerns...

I guess he talked about remaking 'Faster Pussycat' around the time he made 'Death Proof' which is also basically an homage to movies from that 60s/70s time period, 'I Spit', etc...
Old 13-Dec-20, 19:42
Points: 328, Level: 6 Points: 328, Level: 6 Points: 328, Level: 6
Activity: 94.9% Activity: 94.9% Activity: 94.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He definitely isn't reverse as in into 'maledom' ...

Lately a lot of his movies have been based on 'homages' starting with Kill Kill. Heavily inspired by chop-socky Hong Kong cinema of the 70s - i.e. Bruce Lee movies.

The Westerns...

I guess he talked about remaking 'Faster Pussycat' around the time he made 'Death Proof' which is also basically an homage to movies from that 60s/70s time period, 'I Spit', etc...
His latest movie Once upon a time in Hollywood seems pretty maledom, with brad Pitt brutally killing that Manson girl.

Can't remember django or hateful 8, but in inglorious basterds, hans landa chokes a woman spy to death quite viciously.

His latest movie actually rather unfairly imo was criticized by radical feminists (these critics were only a minority tho).
Old 14-Dec-20, 16:12
Points: 7,019, Level: 35 Points: 7,019, Level: 35 Points: 7,019, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,458 Times in 125 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For anyone who hasn't seen the video, I posted some stills of that scene here:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Personally, I've always thought that Luc Besson was more likely to be one of us than Tarantino. Look at the amount of stuff he's churned out that features strong fighting females - particularly Nikita; Joan of Arc; The Fifth Element; Lucy; Anna (as well as the Taxi and District 13 series).

Also a Producer on the Forum confirmed that the guy behind the Italian TV Series L'ispettore Coliandro was one of his customers. That could explain why members have found scissor and Femdom scenes in several of the episodes.
RE Coliandro: that guy is Carlo Lucarelli, who was very famous in Italy in the early 2000s for presenting a late night crime program which was parodied in hilarious way by comedian Fabio De Luigi. He is a renowned crime writer. Some years ago I read in a textbook part of a novel which was written by him, it was about a female police agent and a serial killer (read well, original, no?) teaming up against the mob. Anyway that story began with a FF karate fight, which the heroine lost, and his main focus was on feet. The next scene was her at the beach and his main focus was on feet. So I thought "here's one...". Sincerely I didn't know he was behind Coliandro and I never watched an episode of the series. Anyway Claudia Gerini's scene was identical to most FightingDream (formerly 2mprods) movies, in every aspect, seemingly copied. When I watched it the first time I knew the screenwriter had taken it from there. In fact Mr. L. is a customer of Fightingdream. Coliandro contains other femdom scenese, so he is really keen on it. Obviously, since the series is still being producted, I expect it to escalate a bit. For example I'd like to see Coliandro womanhandled and v-posed in a MMA match or someone being submitted by footchoke (since you like FightingDream and that's their specialty). I know you are are reading, Mr. L., make it happen
The Following User Says Thank You to Walton For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-20, 22:03
Points: 5,199, Level: 30 Points: 5,199, Level: 30 Points: 5,199, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well there's lots of symbolism in Alien for pregnancy and motherhood .. The alien's head looks like a penis, the mouth emerges like an uncircumcised penis .. They grow the parasite in their stomach, like a womb – and pregnant women sometimes talk of feeling like an alien's invaded their body.

So the real horror of the film is the fear of motherhood .. Almost an odd film for a male director to make .. One of the theories of femdom is that we're activating brain pathways more common in women, for whom being dominated sexually would've been a common method of reproduction – being turned on a better outcome than resisting: risking injury, not reproducing, etc.

Getting a bit deep there
I don't know...this is a refreshing change from 100x of "who woild win? Me at 93 pounds or my ninja powerlifter female cousin who weighs 300 pounds" type of posts...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StrongBrian For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-20, 20:54
Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

So, femdom question aside, no love here for KILL BILL, DEATH PROOF's scene of a guy getting punched 30-40 times by women (though maybe not the hottest possible women, I admit), or the f/m scene he wrote for TRUE ROMANCE?

At very least he's aware of the fetish. In a dropped line from PULP FICTION, I believe Thurman asks Travolta if he ever fantasized about women beating him up. He says sure and names off Emma Peel, the tough girl from Encyclopedia Brown, and some girl he knew in grade school. FWIW, in PF Travolta meets his end on the can reading a Modesty Blaise book.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Dune For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-20, 00:50
Points: 328, Level: 6 Points: 328, Level: 6 Points: 328, Level: 6
Activity: 94.9% Activity: 94.9% Activity: 94.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Dune [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So, femdom question aside, no love here for KILL BILL, DEATH PROOF's scene of a guy getting punched 30-40 times by women (though maybe not the hottest possible women, I admit), or the f/m scene he wrote for TRUE ROMANCE?

At very least he's aware of the fetish. In a dropped line from PULP FICTION, I believe Thurman asks Travolta if he ever fantasized about women beating him up. He says sure and names off Emma Peel, the tough girl from Encyclopedia Brown, and some girl he knew in grade school. FWIW, in PF Travolta meets his end on the can reading a Modesty Blaise book.
It's certainly possible, but his most recent filmography certainly doesn't reflect this

His newest film, as I said earlier, is one of the most gruesome male.on female violence ibe seen in a film. The scene itself in context is pretty badass, but femdom it is not. Its hardcore maledom with brad pitt fucking up a hippie manson chick.
Old 21-Dec-20, 13:01
Producer
Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Dune [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In a dropped line from PULP FICTION, I believe Thurman asks Travolta if he ever fantasized about women beating him up. He says sure and names off Emma Peel, the tough girl from Encyclopedia Brown, and some girl he knew in grade school. FWIW, in PF Travolta meets his end on the can reading a Modesty Blaise book.
Where did you got this information from? Sounds very interesting. Would love to read more about the Thurman-Travolta story.

Btw...I saw that flick in the German version many times...never got attention to the book Travolta was reading in his death scene. Wow. Modesty Blaise, indeed, this bloody scene was cut in German TV versions, but in uncut you can see it in a close-up view.
Old 22-Dec-20, 01:54
Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias702212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where did you got this information from? Sounds very interesting. Would love to read more about the Thurman-Travolta story.

Btw...I saw that flick in the German version many times...never got attention to the book Travolta was reading in his death scene. Wow. Modesty Blaise, indeed, this bloody scene was cut in German TV versions, but in uncut you can see it in a close-up view.
I think the cut line was mentioned on some DVD extra, but I just checked and you can Google the quote by searching Tarantino and "Encyclopedia Brown."

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWrestleboy7i [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's certainly possible, but his most recent filmography certainly doesn't reflect this

His newest film, as I said earlier, is one of the most gruesome male.on female violence ibe seen in a film. The scene itself in context is pretty badass, but femdom it is not. Its hardcore maledom with brad pitt fucking up a hippie manson chick.
One curious subtext is that the movie Sharon Tate was making was THE WRECKING CREW in which Sharon Tate fights Nancy Kwan. Allegedly Bruce Lee did some fight choreography on that film, though the Lee character in the film isn't explicitly tied to the Matt Helm flick.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Dune For This Useful Post: