Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-Dec-20, 09:09
Kukikaka

Default Thoughts on Steve Wrestling Adventure?

Don't see much threads on him but his content bought me into the world of mixed wrestling. Particularly enjoy the facesitting videos. He must have had up to 100 fit/muscular butts rubbed all over his face.

One thing I find impressive is he doesn't really moan much apart from the odd one. And when he is facesat nose deep and with his arms tied, he can take it for long periods without a flinch. I've tried it with my wife and at best can last about fifteen seconds.

I'm sure you've seen my old posts about Xana, but he got me into her and I've had a massive crush ever since. He is so lucky to have had her muscular backside rubbed all over his face. It's a shame her content is down now, only assuming she requested it to be took down?

Anywho, just wanted your thoughts on Steve and his content. Images also welcome 😊
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: