Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 01-May-24, 03:46
Points: 1,540, Level: 15 Points: 1,540, Level: 15 Points: 1,540, Level: 15
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: thevalkyrie.com stories archive download

I have been following the GWM thread that was linked in the top post, where the original Mega download originated, and this updated zip has not been posted there. The updated readme only credits "an anonymous user" for the additions. (Someone uploaded another zip to Mega and posted it in the GWM thread. I wasn't able to snatch it before it was taken down also, but the new stuff doesn't match the description of what was in that zip.)

This makes me curious about where it comes from. Is there another site where people are trying to recover Diana's stories? Are you the "anonymous user" (I suppose you wouldn't say)?

Do you mind if this new link gets posted to GWM? As I mentioned, some jerk filed bogus DMCA notices to get the Mega zips taken down. Maybe you're afraid that he's still lurking on that thread, or have some other reason for keeping this to ourselves?
Old 01-May-24, 08:27
Points: 4,566, Level: 28 Points: 4,566, Level: 28 Points: 4,566, Level: 28
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coronated Paul [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have been following the GWM thread that was linked in the top post, where the original Mega download originated, and this updated zip has not been posted there. The updated readme only credits "an anonymous user" for the additions. (Someone uploaded another zip to Mega and posted it in the GWM thread. I wasn't able to snatch it before it was taken down also, but the new stuff doesn't match the description of what was in that zip.)

This makes me curious about where it comes from. Is there another site where people are trying to recover Diana's stories? Are you the "anonymous user" (I suppose you wouldn't say)?

Do you mind if this new link gets posted to GWM? As I mentioned, some jerk filed bogus DMCA notices to get the Mega zips taken down. Maybe you're afraid that he's still lurking on that thread, or have some other reason for keeping this to ourselves?
The file I posted was just the archive posted on GWM (I think the archive posted by simoncop73, nothing from FfejL) with the additions noted in the file (I'm the "anonymous user") - hacking together an index file and pulling some missing content from the wayback machine. You can post it on GWM if you like but I'm not sure if it's a good idea because of the bogus DMCA takedowns. I really only intended this as a stopgap while the posters on GWM work on their restoration projects.
Old 05-May-24, 17:21
Points: 5,280, Level: 30 Points: 5,280, Level: 30 Points: 5,280, Level: 30
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements

I am dubious of any success of finding all of the DTV stories. When I first started visiting the site in the late '90's, I surveyed all the stories and copied the ones I liked. Subsequently I just checked the new stories and copied again, the ones I liked. Then I noticed that a number of stories on the site had disappeared. I figured out that the removal was related to the age of the protagonists. So I have a number of such stories in my archives. Because of such DTV editing, I doubt that it is possible to reconstruct the entire library. I also think that some authors asked for the removal of their stories from DTV.

FWIW, the old Usenet group AAWA had many stories published in it as well. Most were better written than many of today's stories. I used some sort of history website to find all the stories I could from that source as well. As it was a non-binary group, these stories are all in TXT format.

Now I have over 20,000 stories archived, but I'm certain many are duplicates or conversions - from HTML to DOC, TXT to DOC, etc. Did a Properties look at my Fiction Directory and it shows 20,198 files taking up 7 GB. Resting on a RAID drive.

I also did keyword searches on many sites that housed fiction and copied stories I liked from those sources as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to Polyglot For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-24, 15:59
Points: 5,839, Level: 32 Points: 5,839, Level: 32 Points: 5,839, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironstone [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here is a re-up of the Diana the Valkyrie library archive with a few missing parts added. Not sure how long it will stay up. An index file was added for easier web browsing.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is great! Many thanks Ironstone!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farhang223 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-24, 22:24
Points: 48,733, Level: 97 Points: 48,733, Level: 97 Points: 48,733, Level: 97
Activity: 44.7% Activity: 44.7% Activity: 44.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,020 Times in 363 Posts

I'm not registered on the GWM site nor see a reason to, but could someone who is inform them that all of my stories including the ones that got taken down on DTV or censored plus the Joan stories are available on this site (MvsF) and the following link (with a more usable index):
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-24, 22:52
Points: 5,104, Level: 30 Points: 5,104, Level: 30 Points: 5,104, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Jimp, I have close to a hundred stories on Diana's site. How did you get hooked up with shiny worn keypad to put your stories there?
Old 22-May-24, 10:12
Last Achievements

A poster on GWM has compiled a final comprehensive restoration of the DtV library archive: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Download links (password for the .zip is "dianathevalkyrie"):

Last edited by ironstone; 23-May-24 at 22:05.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ironstone For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-24, 20:11
Points: 1,540, Level: 15 Points: 1,540, Level: 15 Points: 1,540, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Looks like those links have already been taken down, the troll strikes again. Since Ironstone's upload earlier didn't get taken down, I had hoped that we had a safe haven that the troll didn't know about. I don't know if the troll is now monitoring this forum, or if the links leaked in some other way.
Old 23-May-24, 22:08
Last Achievements

I will check back from time to time to keep the dl links working.