Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Goddess Tessa vs Frank (size comparison & onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-227.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Gloria vs Duncan (onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-228.

Old 11-Feb-22, 23:20
Points: 1,334,249, Level: 100 Points: 1,334,249, Level: 100 Points: 1,334,249, Level: 100
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 272,582 Times in 13,785 Posts
Default Re: militant femdom art

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg artph.jpeg (672.1 KB, 316 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bartos For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-22, 11:34
Points: 25,337, Level: 69 Points: 25,337, Level: 69 Points: 25,337, Level: 69
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,090 Times in 407 Posts

My apologies everyone, I should have posted this a year ago but things happened and I forgot.

The final, deliberate humiliation of the men of the Allied invasion force took the form of a formal fight between Sgt. Fumiko Nakamura and Major Daniel O’Mara. It was obvious from the beginning of the bout that O’Mara was in trouble. He was no match for the speed and aggression of the Japanese girl soldier. With her sun bronzed body radiating the sheer physical power typical of the ordinary Japanese woman, she launched a ferocious and deadly attack. It was all over within minutes as Major O’Mara received a bone jarring kick to the head from the petite asian girl. A kick that sent his nervous system haywire and left him beaten, battered and unconscious on the ground.

The effect on the male PoWs was just as was hoped for by their female captors. Their sense of race, sex and manhood had been utterly crushed by the superiority of Japanese female soldiers.

My apologies everyone, I should have posted this a year ago but things happened and I forgot.

The final, deliberate humiliation of the men of the Allied invasion force took the form of a formal fight between Sgt. Fumiko Nakamura and Major Daniel O’Mara. It was obvious from the beginning of the bout that O’Mara was in trouble. He was no match for the speed and aggression of the Japanese girl soldier. With her sun bronzed body radiating the sheer physical power typical of the ordinary Japanese woman, she launched a ferocious and deadly attack. It was all over within minutes as Major O’Mara received a bone jarring kick to the head from the petite asian girl. A kick that sent his nervous system haywire and left him beaten, battered and unconscious on the ground.

The effect on the male PoWs was just as was hoped for by their female captors. Their sense of race, sex and manhood had been utterly crushed by the superiority of Japanese female soldiers.

Added after 8 minutes:

Having been held prisoner by rebel Patriarchy forces for over a year, Harry Cake has been rescued by women of the Gynarchy special forces. As a Gynarchy official war artist, along with Harold Bear, Amlensky and others, Harry carries on his supporting role for the female cause.

Here we see a drawing of Sergeant Fujiko Sugawara moments after her heroic, bayonet charge, where she single handedly destroyed a male rebel position. She proudly stands on the Patriarchy flag, which is partially draped over the bodies of the defeated men For this brilliant act of female gallantry, Sgt. Fujiko was awarded the Gynarchy Medal for Valour.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg japanese_female_soldiers_4.jpg (176.0 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpg Sgt-Fujiko-200.jpg (1.34 MB, 110 views)

Last edited by Harry Cake; 20-Jul-22 at 11:34.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-22, 12:10
Points: 1,334,249, Level: 100 Points: 1,334,249, Level: 100 Points: 1,334,249, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Cake [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
exciting stories & brilliant artworks!

Yuko Hasegawa award 4 u sir Cake!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bartos For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-22, 12:15
Points: 21,708, Level: 64 Points: 21,708, Level: 64 Points: 21,708, Level: 64
Activity: 22.8% Activity: 22.8% Activity: 22.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,420 Times in 789 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Cake [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is very similar to a youthful fantasy of mine. Growing up in an era saturated with WWII film and TV, I fantasized about elite Japanese female soldiers who had such strength, stamina and fighting skill that they were unbeatable in single combat. Their muscular bodies were so tough that they could absorb more brutal pounding than the men and they could only be overwhelmed by sheer force of numbers. I don't recall where this kind of specific fantasy came from. Do you know of instances in a movie or TV show.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-22, 09:27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is very similar to a youthful fantasy of mine. Growing up in an era saturated with WWII film and TV, I fantasized about elite Japanese female soldiers who had such strength, stamina and fighting skill that they were unbeatable in single combat. Their muscular bodies were so tough that they could absorb more brutal pounding than the men and they could only be overwhelmed by sheer force of numbers. I don't recall where this kind of specific fantasy came from. Do you know of instances in a movie or TV show.
Thanks for your comment Del. I also grew up in a world WW2 films and TV, full of British stiff upper lip and American gung-ho. It was in my teens that I began having fantasies of invincible female soldiers and armies. Sadly, I don't know of any movies or tv programmes that fulfil this criteria. However, I can pinpoint the moment that first ignited my passion for this femdom genre. It was when I first saw an American adventure magazine called Men Today, in 1963 (showing my age ). Here it is:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Men-Today-1963.jpg (110.2 KB, 161 views)

Last edited by Harry Cake; 21-Jul-22 at 10:51.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-22, 15:21
Last Achievements

Here is another of my artworks for your delectation:

Sergeant Fujiko 2: Welcome to Queen's Castle.

After months on the front line, Sergeant Fujiko Sugawarahas been posted to a male PoW re-education camp for a rest from the battlefield. Josama no Jo is a medieval castle on an island south of Kyushu, Japan. Like Colditz castle in WW2, Queen’s Castle has become a maximum security PoW camp for the most fanatical of the Patriarchy PoWs. However, there the similarity with Colditz ends. At Queen’s Castle there will be no square jawed, male acts of daring do and escape.

Sgt. Fujiko, no longer at the front, has dispensed with her side-split combat skirt, unbuttoned blouse and boots. Instead she wears the daily working uniform which consists of a short, tight skirt, tight blouse and high-heeled shoes. Stockings remain as standard. Like the Gynarchy Women’s battle dress, which emphasises female sexuality and femininity on the battle field, the working uniform serves a similar purpose. It’s tightness displays a woman’s figure in all it’s virile feminine potency, while the high-heels emphasise her natural authority. This, together with the soft hiss of skirt brushing nylon legs are enough to strike at most man’s vulnerable sexual psyche. Thus, like the combat uniform, always putting Patriarchy men at a disadvantage.

In this Image, we see Sgt. Fujiko disciplining a PoW who she deemed not quick enough in dropping to his knees in her presence. It is camp regulations for all males to kneel at attention in the presence of a woman until told otherwise. Besides that, right from the start, Sgt. Fujiko needs to show the men that she is a woman not to be messed with.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sgt-Fujiko-2-200.jpg (2.26 MB, 104 views)

Last edited by Harry Cake; 02-Aug-22 at 15:25. Reason: New artwork.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-22, 21:18
Points: 4,111, Level: 27 Points: 4,111, Level: 27 Points: 4,111, Level: 27
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Great to see a new piece of work ! Fabulously erotic ! Thank you !
The Following User Says Thank You to eatb64 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-22, 11:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatb64 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great to see a new piece of work ! Fabulously erotic ! Thank you !
Thanks, I'm glad you like it.
Old 06-Aug-22, 20:48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

fantastic Harry!
Old 08-Aug-22, 18:33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartos [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
fantastic Harry!
Thanks Bartos! As always, you are very appreciative. Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post: