Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Goddess Tessa vs Frank (size comparison & onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-227.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Gloria vs Duncan (onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-228.

Old 05-Aug-22, 23:02
Points: 2,581, Level: 21 Points: 2,581, Level: 21 Points: 2,581, Level: 21
Activity: 24.6% Activity: 24.6% Activity: 24.6%

Default Re: Do you think women lose attraction if they beat you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't know what I did to piss you off, but please just put me on ignore. I imagine this site has that option.

Ignore all my posts and we'll get along fine.

Added after 5 minutes:

I think it depends on the woman. I've known more than a few women who are intensely attracted to skinny rock-musician types. Hardly alpha males, but that's what they found attractive.

I knew a guy who was 5'4, but he was very handsome I guess, in a cute kind of way, I don't know what it was. He was a nice guy, not rich, and a close friend. He could get women like crazy. Tall pretty women. He always had a stunning girlfriend.

Maybe a majority of women like the big alpha male muscular types, but there are other types of men who get a lot of attention. I've seen it. I've lived a long time and I've been jealous of a wide variety of men, not just 6'4 musclar types.
A skinny rockstar is an alpha. He might not be a physically imposing guy, but rock stars are generally very confident, follow their own path and never put women on a pedestal. Women go crazy for guys like that.
Old 06-Aug-22, 00:21
Points: 4,818, Level: 29 Points: 4,818, Level: 29 Points: 4,818, Level: 29
Activity: 80.7% Activity: 80.7% Activity: 80.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerober90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A skinny rockstar is an alpha. He might not be a physically imposing guy, but rock stars are generally very confident, follow their own path and never put women on a pedestal. Women go crazy for guys like that.
Yeah, there are different brands of alpha .. Women in poorer areas tend to be more attracted to aggressive-looking men (6'4 bodybuilder), while women in affluent areas will be attracted to men who climb middle-class dominance hierarchies (Elon Musk, Machine Gun Kelly) the bodybuilder is more likely the doorman in the wealthy area.

There's definitely a 'weird' way to lose to a girl which we're all chasing .. I mentioned a girl at my gym dropped her b/f of years not long after he failed to lift this car, which this very dominant female gym partner of hers lifts for reps .. There's a psychology to it .. There are girls it's okay to lose to, and girls it's not okay to lose to.

If a girl's more masculine than the guy (maybe wearing a powerlifting singlet), then she's just one of the guys .. If she's more feminine, it's more "What the hell, Louise! You're so strong!" .. But if she's both more feminine and more masculine (big thighs, big glutes, mean face) then you're her prison bitch.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-22, 01:48
Points: 3,106, Level: 23 Points: 3,106, Level: 23 Points: 3,106, Level: 23
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

In a way it's a silly question. It asks about "women" as if they are all the same. Of course there are many that would get off on beating a man. It's kinda like asking if men like women with big biceps?
The Following User Says Thank You to Soc For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-22, 15:07
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In a way it's a silly question. It asks about "women" as if they are all the same. Of course there are many that would get off on beating a man. It's kinda like asking if men like women with big biceps?
I think it's exceptionally rare and where you do find women who are actually aroused by dominating men, I'd bet most have psychological issues, and may be sadists or sociopaths.

There are plenty of girls who feel empowered beating men and a brand of large goth girl who will date skinny, effeminate men they can squash but I've still never known it actually cross over into being a turn-on
Old 06-Aug-22, 15:34
Poet
Points: 5,113, Level: 30 Points: 5,113, Level: 30 Points: 5,113, Level: 30
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, there are different brands of alpha .. Women in poorer areas tend to be more attracted to aggressive-looking men (6'4 bodybuilder), while women in affluent areas will be attracted to men who climb middle-class dominance hierarchies (Elon Musk, Machine Gun Kelly).
Only one thing.
Elon Musk is a child of a
Diamond mine co-owner and administrator.
His education and his whole life's projects had
a very generous support from his very very ritch father.

Sorry for the wrench in your cogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerober90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Rockstars are top class
of the dragon riders.
And only musicians
should know
what I am
talking
about.
Old 06-Aug-22, 19:00
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Only one thing.
Elon Musk is a child of a
Diamond mine co-owner and administrator.
His education and his whole life's projects had
a very generous support from his very very ritch father.

Sorry for the wrench in your cogs.
I was at a private school with 1,200 kids from just as privileged backgrounds, and none of them became Elon Musk.

Musk also has an IQ of 160, wrote and distributed his first computer game by age 12, works 100+ hours a week, has dozens of children, works to further humanity .. Very unique person
Old 06-Aug-22, 19:14
Poet
Points: 5,113, Level: 30 Points: 5,113, Level: 30 Points: 5,113, Level: 30
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was at a private school with 1,200 kids from just as privileged backgrounds, and none of them became Elon Musk.

Musk also has an IQ of 160, wrote and distributed his first computer game by age 12, works 100+ hours a week, has dozens of children, works to further humanity .. Very unique person
You wrote about him being of middle class
which was absolutely wrong.
Since being an infant he had
personal tutors
for every whim.

He went to elite(not with 1200 kids) school,
think ultra small classes and teachers
who are elite of the elite.

Works to further humanity?

You seem like a true believer.
How come you didn't know
the data that I wrote before?

Fenotype = genotype + experience
Musk is a great worker
and all of the truly smart people are.

160 iq?
Which of the main types of
intelligence by Gardner are we talking about?

Do you know which standardized tests
he took?
Musk is a brand, and
a great salesman.
Old 07-Aug-22, 00:04
Points: 14,430, Level: 52 Points: 14,430, Level: 52 Points: 14,430, Level: 52
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,704 Times in 381 Posts

If a woman can honestly out fight you most of the time, she will never be a serious partner. If she can occasionally beat you in an honest fight, she her attraction may even increase, especially if your muscular. Why? to occasionally be able to beat a competitive male wrestler is an accomplishment. Its an ego boost. To always beat him means you are wrestling below your level. However, I only have one strong data point, me and my wife.
Old 07-Aug-22, 00:15
Points: 1,326, Level: 14 Points: 1,326, Level: 14 Points: 1,326, Level: 14
Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1%

Depends on the girl. Ive been with women who are alphas and get off on that. I have been with women who go back n forth dom to sub. Then yes there are of course the more traditional types that want to be with an Alpha man whos the stronger tougher one. Anything goes these days, and FLR's are becoming more of a thing.
Old 07-Aug-22, 02:10
Points: 1,780, Level: 17 Points: 1,780, Level: 17 Points: 1,780, Level: 17
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%
Last Achievements

In my experience women like me because they can overpower me, are taller than me, and can dominate me. From the time I was in elementary school girls would hold me down and kiss me. This went on for women. Even now as a grown adult I'm only 5ft tall so women still like to dominate me