Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Apr-20, 03:37
Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session Wrestlers Are Not Your Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by wresmafan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
well said, and needed to be said.
LOL. For who?

What if you already realized that session providers weren't your friends? Or dry cleaners, restaurants, plumbers, electricians, hair stylists the DMV or anyone else you pay for a service and that it's just a mutually beneficial business transaction and once it's done you move on with your life?

What if you already knew the cookies and milk left out for Santa - weren't actually eaten by him - or that when you lost a tooth as a kid and money ended up under your pillow it wasn't left by an imaginary fairy or that the closer you get to the sun the hotter it gets and had the answers already to the rest of life's great mysteries?

Whose that leave left? If you're in that crowd I hope it helped.

Last edited by hawk_eye; 25-Apr-20 at 03:38. Reason: edit
Old 25-Apr-20, 16:41
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I started doing sessions in the early 90’s. Over the years I have met a very wide range of personalities. Any of you that have done many sessions know what I mean. The chemistry between the Wrestler and the client varies a great deal from encounter to encounter. So a person can’t paint this situation with one broad brush stroke.
But, your correct in the fact the guy is just purchasing a service from the wrestler.
Old 25-Apr-20, 18:08
Points: 2,736, Level: 21 Points: 2,736, Level: 21 Points: 2,736, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Various factors apply. Firstly to be regular friends most likely it would require both sides to be open about the activity or both to be secretive and it would require a fair bit of trust to mix amongst each others social groups.

Secondly most likely age has to be quite similar and probably require similar levels of education/similar upbringing. For me in my 30s my age is pretty similar but quite a few wrestlers/domes have very different backgrounds to mine (almost all of my friends went to University for example).However, there is a big difference to being close friends to liking someone as a person and enjoying their company.

So far one wrestler where I could imagine myself hanging out with as "friends" but again its a secretive activity for me so it would be complicated. A lot of the others were nice and I enjoy chatting with before and after the session but i cant imagine much more.
Old 26-Apr-20, 05:10
Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I just now decided to return to this thread to see how things have progressed and would like to add some further thoughts as I am pretty sure there are others on here who would agree with what I am about to say.

But first, I want to say I have been involved in the sessioning scene for longer than I really care to admit...and have enjoyed every minute of it.

And I guess I was fortunate to learn early on the correct way to go about it from one lady in particular who unknowingly became my "mentor".

One of my very first sessions was with this particular lady who was a competing at the Arnold that year and we agreed to set up a meeting in Columbus. By doing so, it allowed me to spend 3 days and nights at the host hotel bar which also involved meeting all sorts of people including other "fans", photographers, videographers and other ladies as well.

After a couple of years and she stopped competing, I would arrive in Columbus
on Sunday and would take her to the airport on Monday morning.

And from that point on it has led to a few other long term relationships which have continued for these many years.

So believe me, it's no longer about the money...it's about the memories we've made together!!!!
Old 26-Apr-20, 15:50
Points: 2,241, Level: 19 Points: 2,241, Level: 19 Points: 2,241, Level: 19
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Totally agree with op.

I am not digging anyone out here but alot of men in the scene genuinley believe the session wrestler would care for there exsistance if they stopped spending money on them.

There seems to be alot of name dropping at times and I think certain men get it into there head that they are something other than a consumer.

Just enjoy wrestling and drop the self importance
The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy9012 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-20, 16:19
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Chris Rock does a great standup bit about how annoying it is for married guys to be matched up by their wives with other husbands on friend dates. Honestly as a 45 year old guy balancing career and family I don’t have much time to friends. I keep in touch with a handful of HS and college friends, and will drink some beer with my neighbors. But I can’t really imagine having the time or interest to become friends with a 32 year old female.

I sessioned with a very hot lady on a Saturday last fall who asked me what my plans for the day were, it was go home, drink a beer and watch football. To return the politeness I asked her plans and she was going to a flea market to look for antique furniture and artwork. That’s where I’m reminded that I already have one wife to keep happy, don’t need any extras.

Last edited by Stirlingbloomingdale; 26-Apr-20 at 16:26.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post: