Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 26-Nov-20, 08:16
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling My Wife - Fiction

Damn, talk about building the anticipation, mate. I enjoyed meeting Trish for the first time and hearing about how all the women are becoming too much for their men to handle Cara's trash talking was really exciting, as was Trish's enthusiasm. I can't wait to see what the women will be wearing for this match.

Thank you so much for continuing this story, mate.
Old 30-Dec-20, 19:10
LuckyL

I put on grey, tight short shorts that are basically just boxers as my bulge is very visible. Trish gave me these to wear so I guess I shouldn't be embarrassed, but if I get a boner it's going to be very noticeable.

I come down down the stairs and hear the girls talking about a move. I caught "low take down" and "make sure you have him like this". I round the corner at the bottom of the stairs to our matted gym area and my jaw basically hits the floor. Their outfits are sexy as hell.

Cara is wearing an outfit like this one except no boots, kneepads, and barefoot.

Trish is wearing an outfit like this without the heels, barefoot as well.

Cara looks at me with her hands on her hips doing her best to intimidate me. Trish skips over with a smile and gives me a hug "oh my god thanks for wearing these. This is going to be so hot I'm going to have to get a few pictures."

Cara smirks "are you okay with photos of me kicking your ass Tommy boy" she says in a mocking tone.

I step forward onto the mat and put my hands on my hips as well as we lock eyes "don't be surprised if those photos are you, flat on your back". We glare at each other for a solid minute.

"Okay let's go over some rules" Trish says as she slides sideways across the mat to stand in between us, slightly off to the side so we can still see each other. "Keep in mind you're husband and wife. No hits to the face, no biting, when I say stop you stop okay? Winner had the loser as their bitch, sound fun?!?!?" Trish says with a big smile looking back and forth at our faces.

"Fine with me" Cara says raising an eyebrow.

"Fine" I say stepping forward so we're only like 6 feet apart.

"Okay...... FIGHT!" Trish yells out as she shuffles back, holding her phone in one hand.

Cara and I put our hands up, bend over a bit and slowly circle each other. We are both a little nervous and tipsy, there is a lot on the line with Trish here.

I move forward first and grab at her arms trying to control her upper body. Cara pushes at me so I can't grab her as she tries throwing her arm up and behind my head. I'm ready for this as I duck down slightly and push forward knocking her down to her butt.

I follow her down to the mat pushing at her to try and get her flat on her back. Cara falls back purposely and brings her legs up. She wraps them around my midsection but I realize my mistake and quickly back off and stand up before she can lock her ankles.

Cara keeps her legs and feet up laying on her back. I grab at her feet and push them hard to the side as I'm able to drop down beside her, passing her legs and I grab at her arm trying to drop myself down on her into a cross body pin.

"Noo!!" Cara yells out as she squirms and rolls to her side, back towards me.

Instead of going for the cross body pin I grab at her shoulder to flatten her out. I hover my body above ready to drop down for a pin as I push at her shoulder.

Cara grabs my wrists, she moves to her back and pivots on the mat at the same time to get her feet toward me. She kicks at my stomach hard with both feet, letting out a little grunt, as it makes a *SMACK*.

I wince and try to not show how much that hurt as it caught my rib a bit too. I take a step back looking down at her. She's on her back feet up ready to kick again. I take a couple steps back and motion for her to get to her feet as I take a deep breath, tensions are high.

"Wow, awesome defense Cara!" Trish says as she slowly walks sideways holding her camera up.

Cara plants her feet and pushes herself up to a crouched position, as soon as she's upright she lunges forward and I'm not ready for it. She grabs my lower legs/ankles and squeezes them together, she pushes her shoulder into my legs and I have no choice, I can't keep my balance as I fall almost in slow motion as my bare skin slaps the mat "uuggffnn" I moan as I land on my back.

My hands come up to defend myself but she doesn't let go of my feet. She stands up quickly and tucks each foot under her armpits. I start to squirm but it's already too late. Cara throws her leg over my stomach turning around and forcing me to roll over onto my stomach. I'm helpless as I feel her adjusting her grips on my legs making sure they are good and locked under her arms. I look over in my shoulder in a panic to see my wife securing me in a crab hold. I didn't think she knew this move. Trish shouts "Yeah!!! Get him girl!!!".

Cara gives her head a shake to get the loose hairs out of her eyes. She holds my legs as tight as she can as she lowers her ass slowly, bending me into a U shape. "How do you like that huh?" Cara taunts.

"Uuuggggg... MMMM!!!" I let out a loud painful groan, eyes squinted shut.

Trish steps forward dropping down to a knee right in front of me "do you give? Have you had enough?"

The pain is unbelievable as I feel my wife's big ass start to touch mine. She has me completely folded "rrrr... yes.... yes I give" I grumble out opening one eye to see Trish with a huge smile on her face.

"Okay stop that's a submission" Trish says as Cara lets go of my legs. They fall hard slapping the mat. Cara stand up and Trish raises her hand. "That's 1-0 for Cara from a takedown transition to a crab hold." Cara puts her foot on my ass as her hand gets raised. When Trish lets go of her hand Cara takes a moment to adjust her sexy outfit. Her top, bottoms and then pulls up on her knee pads, all with her foot still on my ass.

I lay there not moving. My back killing me and I'm super embarrassed.

Cara takes her foot off my ass "get up babe, I'm not done with you yet."

I get to my hands and knees and take a deep breath.

"Wait! Trish says. "Stay like that Tom, that's how we're going to start the second fall. Cara you get on your knees too, crawl in circles until I say go."

"Ooooo sounds like fun" Cara says dropping to her hands and knees right behind me. Cara gives my ass a couple light slaps "better get moving!"

I start to crawl trying to get closer to her than she is to me. My bigger frame is clunky and she's moving quicker. I keep crawling but it's like I'm never getting closer to that beautiful ass.

"Fight!!!" Trish yells out.

Cara darts forward and grabs my legs and hips as I feel her pulling me towards her, her nails scratching me a bit. "This was just unfair" I think to myself as I feel her grabbing at me and starting to climb up on me, I try to roll to my back.

"Nope!!" Cara yells as she jumps forward a bit landing on my back/side as she gets her legs wrapped around mine in some sort of reverse grapevine. I feel her legs snake around mine, eventually locking her feet around my shins. She flattens my hips and the rest of my body follows. I twist to the side to try and grab a hold of her but Cara maintains back control and sneaks her arms under mine and pushes hard with her hands pressed on the back of my head.

My nose is crushed against the mat as my hands are forced up from Cara's hold. I feel extreme pressure on my shoulders as Cara uses her leverage to destroy my upper body in a full nelson. "Ahhmmmm" I let out an embarrassing grunt/moan as she pushes my face down hard and spreads my legs against my will. I try using my weight and momentum to swing side to side. As I do Cara sways slightly in opposite directions to keep herself on top of me. She then raises her hips up and slams her body into mine *Whap*.

I wince and stop moving to try and catch my breath. Cara uses this opportunity to attack more. She lifts her hips up higher and then sends her body slamming down into my ass/back *WHAP*.

I squirm helplessly as she continues raising herself up what seems to be higher and higher each time.

*WHAP*

*WHAP*

*WHAP*

"Mmmff" I grunt into the mat as I feel that warm, frustrated, helpless feeling come over my body. I can't help but be turned on with the feeling of her body on mine and her breathing deeply in my ear. Hearing her light grunts and how no matter how hard I try, I'm pinned.

Trish struts around us laying on the mats. She feels a little turned on as well watching Cara's big ass slide side to side on top of me, keeping me flat before lifting up to slam down on me. Her ass giggles with each smack. As Cara postures she spreads my legs as wide as she can. Trish walks around slowly to see things at all angles. She comes to our heads as Trish sees my cringed face shoved into the mat with Cara straining to apply as much pressure as possible. Cara pushes her lips together hard and her nostrils flair each time she slams her body into mine. Trish can't help but feel jealous that she isn't the one doing this to her husband right now. Trish takes photos and short videos with her phone as she circles.

"You're getting fucked up babe" Cara whispers into my ear.

"Ugf" I let out a low grunt. I don't want to submit again I would much rather a pin. I hope that she gets bored and attempts to roll me over. My crotch and shoulders are on fire.

"You like getting your ass kicked by a girl...." Cara slams herself into me again *whap* "in front of a girl??" She teases in complete control.

Trish drops to her knees beside us "Tom do you give? Cara has you completely tied up."

"No....." I groan out through a cringed face and crushed nose.

Cara looks over at Trish and scoffs "What do you think? Does he have too much pride or does he fucking like it?"

Trish smiles and giggles "Maybe a little of both, he definitely likes it though. I think it's time you finished him off." Trish stands up and gives us a little more room.

Cara throws her hair to one side by flipping her head. She pushes on the back of my head as hard as she can, pushing her lips together hard she lifts and slams her body into me three times WHAP WHAP WHAP. On the last one she gets a light grunt/moan out of me "uhhhmm."

Cara uses this opportunity to change her hold. She pull her legs out from mine, lets go of my head and grabs a bicep in each hand. She sits up on me, moving her feet to each side of my head, crossing her ankles behind my neck. She pulls my arms up and over her knees as she locks in a lotus hold. She leans back on her hands as she applies pressure.

I feel her changing the hold but I can't help but be secretly loving this situation. I'm so turned on by the fact that she is exploring these new holds and her friend is watching. I feel almost paralyzed by everything. Then comes the pain and this time it's way worse. My shoulders are on fire and she's squeezing my head from each side with her feet. She's pushing her feet down as far as she can, it looks like she's trying to get her toes in my mouth and they are very close.

"Cara this is an absolute clinic" Trish says with her phone up.

Cara looks at the camera and takes a second to push her boobs up. She fixes her hair a bit before looking at the phone as sexy as possible. "He usually gets out of situations with a wedgie, what do you say I give him a taste of his own medicine?"

"Let's see that ass girl!" Trish shouts out.

Cara grabs my shorts which are right behind her lower back and pulls up extremely hard. She's able to use both hands as she pulls with one and uses the other hand to shove the shorts into my ass so it looks like a thong. She then grabs with both hands and pulls up as hard as she can.

Trish runs behind us to get a close up on my ass.

"Stop! I GIVE!!!!" I cry out as the pain is too much, especially since I have a full boner at this point. My feet kick helplessly as I feel like sobbing.

Cara lets go of my shorts. She throws each limp arm off her leg, she pushes her right foot into my mouth for a second before pulling her legs back and standing up over me. She fixes her top, shorts, and pulls up her knee pads before putting her foot on my bare ass.

Trish raises her hand "Fall number 2 goes to Cara. A full nelson, lotus with a wedgie hold."

Cara is breathing kind of hard as she bends down and Trish lets go of her hand. She pulls my shorts up gently to make sure it still looks like I'm wearing a thong before she steps back. "You had better not be done." Cara says in almost a disappointed tone.

"How do you plan on finishing him?" Trish asks as they stand side by side looking at me. I'm still face down on the mat, breathing hard trying to recover.

"I kind of want to knock him out with these" Cara says holding her boobs in each hand. "If he doesn't get up soon I'm just going to flip him over and slam them into his face" She says with almost a hiss.

"It seems like you can do whatever you want with him at this point..... Damn I envy you" Trish says with a giggle.

I groan and realize that I don't want this over so quickly either. I just need to find a way from not blowing my load in these shorts. This situation is pretty amazing. It's like no matter what I'm feeling at any moment it's somehow sexy. I pull the shorts out of my ass as I push up to my knees. My dick is still semi erect but my body feels like it was hit by a bus. This whole weekend I've taken such a beating. I pull myself to my feet. "let's start standing this time." I say with a slight smile.

"Awww such a good sport, I'm glad you're having a good time" Trish says with a big smile as she looks down at my crotch.

"He only likes it after the fact. Let's see how happy he is after I beat him up some more." Cara says confidently stepping forward.

"FIGHT!" Trish shouts out

Cara struts forward. She's under the impression that I have nothing left at all and I'm going to let her walk all over me. She simply throws an arm behind my head and tries to pull me down for a side headlock. I realize her guard is down so I drop to my knees, wrap my arms around her lower legs and push my shoulder into her.

Cara gasps as she falls, just like I did, in almost slow motion before she WHAPs down on the mat.

"Oh my god" Trish says in shock as I pull off the exact same move.

Cara kicks her feet hard so I can't hold on to them. That works fine because I use that to push her legs to the side, quickly crawl up and straddle her stomach. Cara tries to twist away but I push down on both her shoulders flattening her out. Her hands shoot up and grab and squeeze at both my nipples as a last ditch effort so I grab her wrists and pin them above her head. I slide forward slowly looking down at her shocked face. I use my legs to keep her arms pinned and straight up, I use my hands to move the hair out of her eyes before I plant my balls/dick down right over her mouth and partially over her nose for a facesit.

"MMmmmmhmmmMMMmmm" Cara moans and squirms. Her feet kick wildly as she's embarrassed to be like this in front of her friend.

"Do you like that? Huh?" I say in a mocking tone reaching back to give her tit a bit of a squeeze over her outfit.

"MMMMMFFF!" Cara squeals out.

"Cara tap your foot 3 times or the back of your hand if you give" Trish says walking around us, setting her phone on the mat.

Cara loudly taps her foot 3 times in frustration knowing she can't get me off.

I put my hands on my thighs looking down at her helpless face with a smile. "You look great like this babe. Maybe I'll keep you here for awhile."

"Tom she tapped" Trish says sternly.

"Yeah, I'll get off just give me a sec" I say back still looking at Cara's eyes.

"Tom....." Trish says sounding a little frustrated. She waits another 10 seconds or so before she steps in. Trish walks behind me and throws her arm around my neck. She uses her other arm to grab the back of my head, locking her arms together in a perfect choke/sleeper hold. She squeezes hard and pulls back.

"Ok, Ok" I gag out as I stand up and feel her pull me backwards. The hold is so tight I don't full stand up I kind of fall my hips to the side as I pull at her arms. Her technique is perfect.

Trish is hunched over as she drags me to the side. Cara rolls away and lays on her back catching her breath, looking sideways to watch. Trish walks her lower body towards my back as she wraps her legs around my lower stomach. She locks them in a figure four around my stomach. She squeezes my body hard and loosens my neck a bit. My body on top of hers but she has me in complete control. "I'm the ref, you do as I say, when I say it!" Trish says through clenched teeth.

"Okay, let me go!" I grunt out.

"No, punishment first. You gained an advantage with that long hold. Cara, you get one free shot!"

Cara gets to her feet with a smirk "Well well, I'm glad we have a ref so you can't fucking cheat" Cara says looking down at me trapped and uncomfortable. Cara pulls her knee pad up, she bends over grabbing my shoulders with both hands and drops 3 hard knees right into my stomach.

WHAM WHAM WHAM

"UUGGGGGG" I groan with the air kind of knocked out of me. Trish lets me go and kicks me to the side as I roll onto my side holding my stomach, facing both women.

Cara helps Trish stand up and gives her a big hug "Thank you so much babe, he tried to win by cheating. I'm so glad you're here."

"My pleasure, I'd say we evened up the score. All that is left is to finish him off" Trish says as they break the hug and turn towards me.

It may be the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life, watching them hug in those outfits. I slowly get to my hands and knees, then my feet.

"FIGHT" Trish shouts out suddenly.

Cara marches forward looking pissed she reaches up with both hands and grabs my traps/neck with both hands. I grab at her wrists because I assume she's going to lock up with me, I start to push against her. Cara pulls on my neck/upper back as she throws a knee into my stomach WHAM!

I bend over a bit and groan. I let go of her wrists as I see the next knee coming as I try and block it. She throws another knee, and another, and another. My arms kind of breaking some of the shots but they still hurt like crazy. Cara is backing me up and hopping throwing knee after knee, changing legs as she throws as I'm hunched over slowly moving backwards doing my best to block them.

"Fuck him up!" Trish yells cheering for Cara

"Ahh Oww.. fuck" I moan and groan as Cara lands shot after shot, letting out her little cute grunts "mm, mm, mm, mm."

I feel my butt touch the wall and now I know I'm basically screwed, I can't take any more of these shots. I time her next knee and grab her leg, I bend over and push going for a takedown. Cara keeps her hands on my neck/upperback. She falls backwards as I push, she brings both knees up high as she lands on her back and her knees hit my lower ribs, she pushes her feet into my crotch and lower abs as she kicks and lifts. Before I even know what happened I'm flying through the air and slamming on the mats with all my weight WHAP!!! "Uggggg" I moan out.

"Oh my god!" Trish cries out holding up her phone.

Cara rolls to her side and pounces on me sideways. She flattens me out before I even know what is happening, she grabs my arm with both hands and uses her legs to hold down my other arm. She drops her body hard on my chest as she locks in the pin. She reaches down and grabs the front of my shorts and hauls them up hard. My balls fall out as she has the shorts at the bottom of my rib cage. I let out a panicked cry! "UGGG NOO MMMM!!!"

Trish quickly walks around to the side to get a better angle on me being punished and exposed. She's right beside my feet with her phone up, one hand covering her mouth in a delightful shock.

"You like that?? HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT??? HUH???" Cara shouts out as she continues to pull on the front wedgie. She's clearly pissed off from the first pin. She looks over at my face and can see I'm in agony and will submit soon. She lets go of my shorts as she uses the hand to pin down my arm, and uses her other hand to push on the side of my face, smushing it into the mat. She slides at a slight diagonal, keeping one knee on my other arm, freeing up her leg closest to my feet. She lifts her leg and drives her knee into my stomach.

"UUGGGGGMMFF" I groan as I wasn't expecting that. I feel completely winded as Cara lands two more hard shots. I spread my legs out as I feel I can barely breathe. My balls hanging out of my shorts Trish rushes forward and puts her hand on Cara's shoulder.

"Just a sec" She says to Cara. "Tom do you give??" I nod as quickly as I can, unable to talk.

Cara scoffs as she stands up, using one hand to grab and shake my crotch, making my balls fall around before getting to her feet and putting one foot on my face. Trish raises her hand. "Third fall to Cara! A submission due to knee strikes." Cara smiles and bites her lip "awww was that too hard?" She mocks me looking down. "Come on, one more" Cara says pushing her toes into my mouth as her and Trish giggle looking down.

I pull my head away to get her toes out. I reach down and adjust my shorts so my balls are back in. I roll to my hands and knees. I know I'm completely finished but I am interested to see what else she is going to do with me. I get to my feet and Cara as I already strutting forward with a gleeful look on her face. I see Trish with her phone up in the background.

"fight..." Trish says softly this time.

Cara reaches down and grabs my balls and dick. I grab at her wrist with both hands to try and loosen her grip. Her other hand goes up behind my neck. She pulls on my neck, pulls up on my dick and balls and pushes her body forward. I feel myself being forced sideways, Cara puts her leg behind mine for a trip. Except I don't trip, I basically get turned sideways in the air as Cara successfully body slams me to the mat. WHAM!! She lands on my body sideways. My limps bounce limply on the mat. If I had any fight left, it was now gone.

Cara is ecstatic about the situation. She takes a moment on her knees, sideways over my stomach to make sure I'm completely done. She also knows this gives Trish the best angle of her bent over ass. Cara looks over her shoulder at my face. My eyes closed and winced, breathing hard and my limbs spread eagle.

"Just how I like you" Cara mumbles as she spins around facing my feet. "Reverse facesit would just be too easy, don't you think?" Cara says looking at Trish and her phone.

"Definitely, get him with something different girl!" Trish shouts out.

Cara looks over her shoulder and puts her thighs on either side of my head, she lifts the back of my head up as she wraps one leg behind, putting her foot behind her knee, she lifts her other leg up for a reverse figure 4 headscissors. Cara grabs her foot that is sticking up, pulling it forward to apply pressure.

My air gets cut off as my face is shoved against her thighs/ass. I tap on her ass immediately.

"Okay that's it, this is definitely the last fall, you win Cara 4-1!" Trish says from the distance, clearly filming a video.

Cara lets go and lets my head drop to the mat. She plants her knees and puts her shins over my biceps as she sits back upright on my face for a reverse facesit. She puts her hands in the air and then flexes her arms looking at the camera. She makes a pouty face, looks as sexy as she can putting her hands on her hips.

Trish walks forward filming as she gets a close up and scans over close ups of us. She goes down my limp body, semi erect covered penis, to my feet, and then slowly back up showing Cara sitting on my face with her hands on her hips now making a tough face. Conveniently, she's standing right by my feet and her bag is right behind her. She turns around, opens it and throws a ton of rope on my body. "For the winner" Trish says in almost a seductive tone.

Cara smiles, turning her head to her side and putting her hand on her chest. "Oh my god, you shouldn't have! Thank you!" Cara grabs my limp arms and puts my hands together around my chest, she ties a long rope to attach my my tied hands. She then gets off my face and rolls me over. She pulls the long rope between my legs and pulls it up my back. She pulls up on my shorts again, basically making them into a thong as she pushes the rope against my ass too. "Can you get a close up of this?" Cara says looking up at Trish.

"Oh yeah definitely" Trish says as she bends down pointing the camera as my ass.

Cara gives my ass a few hard slaps and scratches leaving her mark. She then takes the rope and ties it loosely around my neck. "If you try and squirm, you'll just choke yourself babe. Your dick, balls and ass will also suffer. It's best to just stay still" Cara says as I feel her climbing around me. She ties my feet and knees together tightly. She then takes one last piece of rope and lifts my head up "open up" She orders as I open my mouth. I feel a last piece of rope being tied across my mouth and tied on the back of my head.

Cara stands up and puts her foot on my bare ass. She flexes her arms as Trish moves around to get different angles. Cara then puts her hands on her hips and tries some seductive faces. "Tom, look this way" Trish says snapping her fingers as I turn my head towards the camera.

I may be beat up but I've never felt so turned on. I'm fully hard now and feel like I could cum at any moment.

The girls share some giggles and share a hug. Trish grabs her bag and goes upstairs with Cara. I hear them chatting and laughing as I just lay there completely helpless.

Eventually I hear some goodbyes and "my Uber is here" as Trish walks out the door.

I hear Cara let out a loud and satisfied *Sigh* as she slowly comes down the steps, purposely taking her time. I lay there tied up, gagged, and wondering what she is going to do with me.

Last edited by LuckyL; 31-Dec-20 at 16:38.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 02:06
Points: 9,757, Level: 42 Points: 9,757, Level: 42 Points: 9,757, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks this is great! Well worth the wait, hope we see some wrestling from Trish in the near future
Old 01-Jan-21, 17:51
LuckyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestler35 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks this is great! Well worth the wait, hope we see some wrestling from Trish in the near future
Thanks! This was my favorite installment to write. It took many hours and time to think about each situation. I hope everyone loved the evolution of Cara's game, the reminder I can still win due to my size, and how we're starting to experiment with more people involved.

Unfortunately I don't want to write about wrestling Trish. I mean she jumped in, I hope people liked that part. She's based on someone in real life and I love my wife. The idea of someone around my age putting me in sexy holds when her husband doesn't wrestle anymore is just too weird for me.

I have some ideas of team wrestling. That could involve Trish and another female co-worker going at it while Cara and I wrestle.

I was thinking of keeping Trish as more of a referee. I was planning on Cara and I wrestling one of the older couples, with Trish reffing.

Also many more style matches between me and Cara.

Let me know what you guys think. Likes, dislikes, what you want to see in the future.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-21, 18:07
Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Great finish! Well worth the wait
Old 01-Jan-21, 19:38
Points: 5,248, Level: 30 Points: 5,248, Level: 30 Points: 5,248, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Smile Re: Wrestling My Wife - Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezetoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great finish! Well worth the wait
Yessss, Keep it cumin!
Old 01-Jan-21, 19:54
LuckyL

Thanks! Any particular likes, dislikes or what you want to see in future stories?
Old 02-Jan-21, 08:59
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

It was great chapter , specially when Cara start the knees kicks and punches it was really hot to imagine ..
at first I thought she would won easily , but when he won one fall the real fight has began, hope he struggle and be more competitive opponent.
may be next time some martial arts ,kick boxing , or oil wrestling. and you can make a poll to see the others suggestions.
The Following User Says Thank You to zekowrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-21, 01:58
LuckyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekowrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It was great chapter , specially when Cara start the knees kicks and punches it was really hot to imagine ..
at first I thought she would won easily , but when he won one fall the real fight has began, hope he struggle and be more competitive opponent.
may be next time some martial arts ,kick boxing , or oil wrestling. and you can make a poll to see the others suggestions.
Thanks! Maybe I should make a poll. It's more about input because since it's based on real life I'm not going to do certain things. Like martial arts or kickboxing, unfortunately. I'm not going to write about my wife and I really hurting each other like that. It does have to stay pretty sexual.

Oil match sounds great! I think there will tag team wrestling and bondage matches first.

We'll see!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-21, 17:14
LuckyL

Cara slowly walks down the stairs and I'm so excited that we are alone now. All of the embarrassment of being beaten up in front of Trish goes away and I'm so turned on by the situation. Laying face down I lift my head up. I see Cara round the corner and I greet her with a little squirm and light moan "mmmm".

"Right where I left you" Cara says with a sigh. She tilts her head sideways with a condescending smile, putting her hands on her hips, sticking her hip out to the side. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" She says in a seductive voice as she takes her time bending over to slowly pull up and fix each knee pad, one by one. She does her best to push her shoulders in so her cleavage looks amazing. She slowly straightens herself up and pulls her bottoms up as high as she can, now barely containing her big ass that is held in by some fishnet stockings.

My eyes are wide and I think I'm about to explode with excitement.... so helpless but so turned on. I give another little struggle. This time I squirm hard enough to get momentum and end up rolling on my back, I let out a couple muffled grunts as I do "mmfff mff".

Cara giggles as she struts over, she straddles my chest, she bends over hovering her boobs right over my face as she unties the rope gagging me. She sits upright and puts her hands on her thighs, tilting her head to the side looking cute she says "let's talk."

"You kicked my ass." I say looking up at her. She looks absolutely huge right now from my perspective and what she just did to me. "I have to admit it was pretty impressive, you brought out some new moves."

Cara looks down at me with a huge smile, her hair falls out from behind her ears as she looks down "I know right!" She says very excited. "I know we do this whole loser is the winners bitch thing but it feels so good to know you're cool with all this. I mean, I love being a badass bitch and showing you who is the boss but it feels so good to know you love this too". Cara says putting her hands over her heart.

"I never expected for you to get this good. I'm glad I got a pin, you were moving so well it was impossible to get control of you." I say staring up at her.

Cara lifts her head up a bit, moves her hair behind her ears and laughs "well if I had of wrestled normally, like more erotically, you would have been beaten way quicker. It just felt weird with Trish there to take my tits out and smother you with them."

"I would take that over you slamming your body into my back or kneeing me in the stomach any day."

We both share a light laugh and then make eye contact again.

"Ok so, what did you think about Trish here? I thought it was pretty cool." Cara asks

"I liked it! It seems this little idea I had to spice things up has really taken off." I reply.

"Yeah... so I'm thinking we could keep her as a ref, but I'm really interested in wrestling with other people. Like, maybe a couple and we take turns wrestling our partners with more an audience. It could lead to some fun tag team matches or something." Cara says placing her hands on her thighs looking down at me more intensely.

"Yeah.... I mean if everyone is cool with it why not?" I say kind of slowly and unsure of myself.

"Well I was also thinking whoever is the winner of our last fight should kind of have control over how we fight in the next match. Like for example I just beat you up badly in front of Trish, so if I wanted a bondage match, submission match, tag team match, match outside..." Cara says looking up at the ceiling thinking. "Anything I think of you have to do, until you win and then you get to pick." Cara says in a bubbly voice and the looks down at me. "Sound fair?" She asks with a smile but reaches down grabbing the rope around my neck as an obvious threat.

"Uhh yeah" I say unsure and kind of nervous to give her permission to basically set up anything. I also feel excited about the idea of different styles of wrestling.

"Great!!" Cara shouts with a smile. "Okay now let's roll you onto your side, I want to check out how well I have you tied up here. Cara gets off of me and pushes me to my side, she is on her knees facing my back as she has a look "nice thong" she says with a laugh.

"Thanks..." I reply back in a soft voice.

Cara gives my shorts a little tug to make sure they are wedged way up my ass. She reaches over me and grabs my hands pulling them up, the rope grinds my dick, balls and ass and then the rope tightens around my neck as I choke a bit "acckk". Cara lets go and giggles. "I can't believe I thought of this in the moment it's so perfect. I am a little jealous of your thong though, I wish I had one on so I could bury you in a reverse facesit with Trish there to take pictures and videos. She showed me the video of me controlling your back and slamming my body into you. Oh...... my......... god it is so hot. I can't wait for the girls to see it." Cara says looking up at the ceiling in a blissful state.

I lay there helpless, my dick getting hard as Cara applies some slight discomfort.

Cara sees my boner and unties the ropes at my knees and ankles freeing my legs. I bend my knee and roll my ankles slightly giving a sigh of relief. Cara takes the longest rope that was around my knees, she steps over my head for position and ties and end to the ropes around my hands. I clue in right away that she's making a leash. Looking up I see her ass right above my head moving around slightly as she works to tie the ropes together. I am terrified of her ass slamming down so I don't squirm. Cara then grabs my shorts and pulls them off leaving me naked. Cara stands up holding the long rope attached to my hands and struts around to my feet. "Spread your legs." She orders. I obey and spread them immediately.

Cara drops the rope for a moment, still holding my shorts and she struts over to where her cell phone is. She slowly struts back with an evil smile looking at me flat on my back, naked, tied up and legs spread. She bends down and puts the phone in my hands. "Okay bitch, time to get a few more pictures, make sure to get good ones or I'll be forced to pull up hard on this rope." Cara says grabbing the rope. She moves in between my legs, placing one foot on my crotch she holds up the rope and shorts, she turns her head to the side for a sassy smirk.

I angle the camera the best I can to get her whole body in the shot and take as many pictures as I can. With some effort I get most of her legs, both arms and hands holding up the rope and my shorts with her face. "Okay, I think I got it." I say softly looking up at her.

Cara takes the phone, walks around me and all while looking at the pictures, scrolling through she places a foot on either side of my head and sits down on my face in a reverse facesit with her feet still planted and her knees up. Fortunately this covers a lot of my face but not all of my mouth so I can breathe easily. Cara has a huge smile on her face as the pictures turned out exactly how she wanted them to. She texts them to Trish with the caption "The fun hasn't ended yet, just beginning." She also sends it to a group chat with the girls at work who are all into wrestling. She then sets her phone down and looks down admiring my body as something that belongs to her. She grabs the rope "Okay, up!" She commands as she stands up and walks to my side.

I groan and roll to my side then stand up.

"On your knees" Cara orders.

I drop to my knees.

"Say your line" Cara says sternly.

"Please put your ass in my face" I say in a defeated tone.

Cara spins around and pushes her booty short, net stocking ass right in my face. I turn side to side kissing it as many times as I can.

Cara can't help but smile and bite her lip as she loves what I'm doing. She pulls away and stops smiling, turning around looking at me with a straight face. "Up!" She orders.

I stand up. Cara pulls the rope and walks towards the stairs. I follow closely so the tension doesn't choke me.

"Kiss my ass all the way up the stairs" Cara says as she starts to feel a lot more turned on. Cara takes two steps and freezes sticking her butt out. I bend over and kiss as many times as I can. She does this over and over, shifting her hips to the side with each step and freeze. I kiss her ass as many times as we can and then she makes it to the top.

"Come here..." Cara moans as she pulls me up against her. Our height difference could not be more opposite of the power situation. Cara glaring up at me as she rubs my bare ass with one hand. "I think I've tortured you enough for one weekend. I hope you learned a little lesson Tommy boy. I'm going to end this weekend with a nice little fantasy for you. Let me do you a favor." She coos looking up at me.

Cara walks me into the bedroom, pushing me on the bed on my back. She takes a couple steps back as she slowly starts to seductively dance taking her wrestling outfit off piece by piece. Pulling the top over her head and tossing it aside. Turning around, bending over as she drops her bottoms to her feet, taking the kneepads off too, kicking them to the side. She spins around completely naked and crawls up on me. She is breathing hard in my ear as she unties the rope around my neck. She then starts to frantically get all of the rope from my hands untied. I look up with excitement as it seems like she can't wait to get me free and fuck me. Both of us breathing hard I'm finally free, I reach up to grab her nice, firm tits that are bouncing around but she grabs my wrists and slams them above my head. She slides up and sits her pussy firmly over my mouth as she grabs rope and ties my wrists to the headboard frantically "is this what you want? Huh? I know you love this" Cara says in between deep breaths.

I close my eyes and realize that this is going to be as good as it gets. I forget the fact that she has been extremely rough with me lately and try and enjoy everything. I start to tease her pussy with my tongue as I feel each wrist being bound above my head to the headboard. She then spins around and keeping my eyes closed I feel my face being engulphed by her ass and pussy.

Time doesn't really matter, nothing else really matters. Hearing Cara scream in pleasure as she rides my face is all that matters. I feel all the sore spots over my body from Cara kicking my ass all weekend and some how everything is just a turn on. I'm not sure how many orgasms she ended up having but I know I had one, massive orgasm without her even touching my dick.

When she finally can't take anymore, she lays on top of me breathing deep for at least 5 minutes to recover. She spins around and awkwardly unties my wrists from the headboard as her motor functions are clearly off at this point.

"I love you" Cara says passionately as she leans down kissing me deeply.

"I love you too babe" I say back looking up at her.

Cara smiles in the most adorable way before walking to the bathroom for a shower. I lay there thinking to myself. "There is no way this is just going to be a weekend thing."
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: