Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Nov-20, 14:31
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: Female MMA fighter vs male blogger video

The match looked like it was all set up ahead of time,ala WWE.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-20, 22:19
DMC

I was honestly worried carrying that much weight he might have a heart attack.
Old 29-Nov-20, 22:29
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,014 Times in 624 Posts

Went about as well for him as you’d expect. Surprised he physically made it into the ring.

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
Old 29-Nov-20, 22:57
Banned
Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The match looked like it was all set up ahead of time,ala WWE.
Didn't look different from every other MMA match I've seen. Real fighting looks different than what fiction tells you it looks like.

Ended about as well as I expected, too. This isn't the only fight I've seen between skinny person and massively heavy person, and the results were the same there too.
Old 29-Nov-20, 23:32
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,511 Times in 2,397 Posts

I guess the most important thing is to know that endurance is very important and also the agility and speed. Here it's a good example also why sometimes big men loses vs girls involved in Martial arts. If those girls are more prepared to defend at the beginning, after sometime they will have opportunities to win.

But if the girl try to take advantange from the first second she could go in a mess! The most important is in such fight to use smartness and patience and not let overcome the testosterone!
Old 30-Nov-20, 00:01
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backdoorman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Didn't look different from every other MMA match I've seen. Real fighting looks different than what fiction tells you it looks like.

Ended about as well as I expected, too. This isn't the only fight I've seen between skinny person and massively heavy person, and the results were the same there too.
I see plenty of people on youtube, social media etc...saying it's "obviously fake", listing reason such as him being dropped too easily and him not being able to take her down or "just crush her" despite the massive weight advantage.

While I can't know for sure, so it may actually be fake, I think the reason why many guys are so 100% sure it's fake is because there is a subconscious bias in how they interpret what's happening when there is a woman involved.

I'm pretty sure that most of people claiming that would not assume it's staged if a fight between a male fighter her same size and the fat blogger played out the exact same way in every single detail.

I see this kind of subconcious bias at work many times.
Once that struck me particularly was when I watched a youtube video of an amateur mma fight between two women of the same size.... except one had short hair, was quite masculine and with her body covered.
To make things worse the video was recorded by a bystander from pretty far, the cage was in the way and the title wrongly advertised her as a man, so many people assumed it was an intergender fight.

The long haired one won, and the comments were full of people claiming that "he was clearly going easy" "he barely tried to punch her" "he is clearly uncomfortable because he didn't want to hurt a woman" etc....
Then it turned out was two women fighting lol, so "he" had zero reason to hold back and it was all in the head of the people watching.
If it happened between two males, they would just assume that the loser was outclassed.

Basically if the man doesn't manage to severely injure the woman he is always "going easy" or "it's fake", while they obviously don't assume that when the exact same things happen between two men.

To be clear, I'm not talking about this fight in particular who can very well be rigged as far as I know, I just took the opportunity to talk about a more broad subject I noticed.

Last edited by Elbow Escape; 01-Dec-20 at 20:20.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-20, 02:15
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,764 Times in 963 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I see plenty of people on youtube, social media etc...saying it's "obviously fake", listing reason such as him being dropped too easily and him not being able to take her down or "just crush her" despite the massive weight advantage.

While I can't know for sure, so it may actually be fake, I think the reason why many guys are so 100% sure it's fake is because there is a subconscious bias in how they interpret what's happening when there is a women involved.

I'm pretty sure than most of people claiming that would not assume it's staged if a fight between a male fighter her same size and the fat blogger played out the exact same way in every single detail.

Once that struck me particularly was when I watched a youtube video of an amateur mma fight between two women of the same size, expect one had short hair, was quite masculine and with her body covered.
The video was filmed by a bystander from pretty far, the cage was in the way and the title wrongly advertised her as a man, many people assumed it was an intergender fight.

The long haired one won, and the comments were full of people claiming that "he was clearly going easy" "he barely tried to punch her" "he is clearly uncomfortable because he didn't want to hurt a woman" etc....
Then it turned it was two women fighting lol, so "he" had zero reason to hold back and it was all in the head of the people watching.
If it happened between two males, they would just assume that the loser was outclassed.

Basically if the man doesn't manage to severely injure the woman he is always "going easy" or "it's fake", while they obviously don't assume that when the exact same things happen between two men.

To be clear, I'm not talking about this fight in particular who can very well be rigged as far as I know, I just took the opportunity to talk about a more broad subject I noticed.
Well, to be honest, I don't think that the purpose of the fight was really serious. If they had the will to do this in a serious way, they would put a fit male fighter, just like her. Then, I think we would to see a really serious fight.
As far as I could read, he doesn't train, and he came to the ring knowing that he isn't good with grappling or such things.
But, who knows, this event might try to do other integender matches?
Old 30-Nov-20, 03:10
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgorWittmann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, to be honest, I don't think that the purpose of the fight was really serious. If they had the will to do this in a serious way, they would put a fit male fighter, just like her. Then, I think we would to see a really serious fight.
As far as I could read, he doesn't train, and he came to the ring knowing that he isn't good with grappling or such things.
But, who knows, this event might try to do other integender matches?
Oh, the fight was definitely not "serious", it was a freak show for entertainment value.
But it doesn't necessarily mean it was fake, a fight can be a circus and real at the same time.
The history of MMA (and of fighting sports in general) has been full of freakshow fights where two huge untrained beast slugged it out with each other, or where a small skilled fighter was put against a massive unskilled opponent 3X his bodyweight, because they can be entertaining to a wider audience and thus can attract more people, but they were still very real.

Putting her against a fit trained fighter would make no sense, she would 100% lose quickly and easily and everyone already know that, what's the point?
On the other hand putting her against an untrained man 4x her bodyweight to see what happen is way more interesting and fun to watch.
Also the promoters were probably expecting her to win, so it was probably still "rigged" in the sense that it was a mismatch and her victory was almost a given without him needing to lose on purpose.

Last edited by Elbow Escape; 01-Dec-20 at 20:21.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-20, 05:55
Points: 526, Level: 8 Points: 526, Level: 8 Points: 526, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

He cornered her so easily and judge make them let off. lol ofc he dont has stamina at this weight, i wonder if he would won against her if judge dont stop? She has many more skill than him and was cornered so easily, weight is huge advantage.
Old 02-Dec-20, 22:19
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

While I can't know for sure, so it may actually be fake, I think the reason why many guys are so 100% sure it's fake is because there is a subconscious bias in how they interpret what's happening when there is a woman involved.

I'm pretty sure that most of people claiming that would not assume it's staged if a fight between a male fighter her same size and the fat blogger played out the exact same way in every single detail.

Once that struck me particularly was when I watched a youtube video of an amateur mma fight between two women of the same size.... except one had short hair, was quite masculine and with her body covered.
To make things worse the video was recorded by a bystander from pretty far, the cage was in the way and the title wrongly advertised her as a man, so many people assumed it was an intergender fight.

Then it turned out was two women fighting lol, so "he" had zero reason to hold back and it was all in the head of the people watching.

Oh I see those comments all the time on mis-titled yt videos. The same type of comments show up on high school mixed wrestling matches too. Sometimes some genius will drag up that tired old Jack London quote about how a man can't win either way. They're bothered that anyone might believe otherwise!