Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Apr-15, 15:45
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Favorite Stories

Chapter 2

Things moved quickly after that. This arrangement had solved my problem of where I was going to live after losing my ranger job. I had a room in the back of the gym. They gave me a key and told me to look after the place while they were gone. For the next week, I had the place mostly to myself, although Magda stopped in for a little while almost every day.

A lot of questions came up during this time, like how Morgana could afford to do all this, how public the league would be and so on, but Magda didn't seem to be too interested in talking about it.

I was just feeling settled in when Magda showed up one afternoon. "Get your bags packed. We've found a couple women who are interested. You'll be fighting a girl called Lisa Adams, she's been wrestling other women for about a year. After that you'll be fighting a Leeann in New York."

We were at the airport in an hour. I was surprised to find out we were boarding a small plane all to ourselves. The plane was named the femme fatale.

Magda must have had the men load a couple thousand pounds of equipment in boxes. We were in Vancouver that very night. On the way I asked her about who I'd be facing.

"Lisa is 5'8 and 140 pounds. I hear she is a fairly skilled wrestler. She's wrestled a few men but mostly other women. I've seen one of her tapes."

We stayed in a hotel that night. I went out and met Lisa at another gym. She was a pretty blonde and she was wearing a one piece and black boots. She seemed friendly enough.

I soon found out what all the luggage was. Magda expertly set up three different cameras. Two were positioned around the ring, and another was carried by a cameraman she'd hired. She set up a sound system. It looked like every second of our match, and every match was going to be covered.

We shook hands and got started.

It was straight scientific wrestling the whole way. Her scissors were the only hold she had that really hurt, and I managed to pin her for three falls out of five.

At the end she gave me a hug. "Your pretty good. I guess I'm not used to a guy who knows what he's doing and is really going all out."

"It was fun. You were pretty good yourself." We walked back out and went back to the hotel. Before Magda split up with me in the hallway to go to her room, I stopped her.

"You know, I was really afraid I was going to be facing some crippler."

Magda smiled. "You are a good wrestler or you wouldn't be here Mr. Payne. I hope you are getting your confidence back. Some men are never the same after Morgana faces them in the ring." She went back to her room.
The Following User Says Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-15, 16:00
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

[Concluding Part of Chapter 2]

On the flight out I asked Magda about the next girl.

"She only goes by Leeann. We weren't really certain about giving her this match, but she was very adamant."

"Why weren't you certain?"

"She weighs 105 pounds and is 5'6"."

I boggled. "And she wants to fight with men? I have double her body weight. Are you certain this is fair?"

"She wrestled for a company called sweetheart productions, and her record
is very impressive. Some men, some women. I don't know how staged the
matches were though. Really, there is only one way to find out."

We landed in New York and showed up at the gym. A guy introduced us and
walked us into the gym. I stripped down to my trunks and got in and waited. I didn't have to wait long.

While Magda and the cameramen were setting up the recording equipment,
Leeann came out to the ring. She was a short, very attractive redhead. She was wearing a a one piece outfit that involved a strap about two inches across going over each breast. She walked out to the ring and got in and waited in her corner. I smiled at her as she turned to regard me, but she didn't smile back. Her eyes were very cold. She had to be the most confident looking woman I had ever seen in my life.

I shrugged and waited for Magda to finish, but Leeann never stopped staring at me.

Magda finally finished up. "Ok, Leeann wanted a submissions only match, best
three out of five. Ready guys?"

I nodded and walked forward. Leeann strutted forward, walking around me in
a circle. She looked me over from top to bottom. Suddenly I felt ridiculous. I tried to shake it off. "Are you ready?"

She laughed. "Are you?" She took a step forward and grabbed my hand, turned into a judo wristlock, then bent it back till I screamed in surprise. Then she straighted out her arm and brought it over her head. I followed, and
she hiptossed me to the mat. I went up very high, and I landed on my head.
I fell flat onto my stomach.

I felt her weight drop onto my back and grab my hands. Her knee moved forward into the small of the back, as she pulled on my arms. I cried out in pain.

"Well, you're no challenge at all. Is this the best they had to send out here?
I'm insulted."

I tried to strain against her but she had all the leverage. She held me there for at least ten seconds. She released the hold. I quickly pushed up against the mat and tried to get up. She stayed on my back and her thighs wrapped around my waist. Then her feet moved back and moved to either side of my penis, pushing in. I had been slightly erect, and as her feet prodded me it came to attention.

I felt each of her hands dig into my shoulders as she got into horseriding position. Her fingernails were digging into my back, and her feet moved back and forth on my prick while I started to hyperventilate. I couldn't clear my head.

"Giddyup!"

I couldn't think what to do. I looked ahead and saw Magda standing outside
the ring, giving a startled laugh.

"I SAID GIDDYUP!" She pushed in with her feet and her nails drew blood. I cried out and started to move forward on my hands and knees.

"Good boy." Her feet resumed their steady pressuring. Suddenly she leaned
to the right. I gradually moved in that direction.

"Good boy. You aren't as dumb as some men. Good boy."

The pressure stepped up and I gave a little squeal before I could stop myself.

"Ooohhh yes, you like that don't you boy."

By this time I made a second circle of the ring. Suddenly the thought that
I should be defending myself made it's way into my head, but the methodical
rubbing of her feet was driving me mad. She guided me to the right as I made
my next turn. How long could I last. When I had my climax would she be angry with me? Suddenly the pressure stopped.

"Faster, faster..."

I picked up the pace and her foot massage resumed. She leaned to the right.
As her feet went faster and faster I moved forward as fast I could... then my head connected with the corner post. She'd guided me right into the turnbuckle.

I spasmed in pain, and collapsed to the mat. She got her feet out from under me expertly and stood up, placing both her feet squarely on my back. She hopped up and down and I cried out.

Moments later her feet left my back. Then she grabbed my feet and dragged
me out into the center of the ring. She dropped down beside me and lifted
up her leg, drawing my head between them. Then she clamped down on the
side scissors.

They weren't big or well defined, but her thigh muscles felt like steel. She screamed as she put full pressure on. My hands fell around each muscle. I slapped her leg three times.

The pressure continued. I tried to cry out my submission, but I couldn't speak. Suddenly the hold released. I looked up in I could vaguely see Magda separating us. Then Magda dragged me back to my corner.

Somebody passed a stool up and sat me in it. She started to massage my
neck, gently.

"Oh god. This isn't happening to me..."

"Damn, she's really something."

I looked at her, and I saw that she was standing impatiently in her corner.
She looked like a goddess, and her eyes were boring into mine.

Magda slapped me across the face lightly, and my eyes snapped back to
her. "No, don't look at her. Can't you tell she's psyching you out? From the moment you got on the mat she was taking the lead and making you react to her. She is a skilled wrestler, but so are you. You have a big weight advantage. Stop letting her psyche you out and go get your bonus."

Then she looked down at my raging erection in my suit. "And for god sake, try to think of something else. There's no way you can fight in that condition."

I nodded and tried to blank my mind. Magda checked my head. "She really
dented your skull. You'll have quite a bump, but I think you'll be okay. Good luck."

The bell went off, and I got back to my feet. She strode imperiously out of the corner and walked around me in a circle again, looking at the swelling in my trunks. Christ, couldn't she at least walk out like a wrestler? She looked to me like she was sizing up a piece of meat.

"So, did she tell you how to beat me?"

I got into a wrestlers stance and moved torwards the little vixen. Magda
was right, time to take control.

She went right on, standing there with her hands on her hips. "Cat got
your tongue?"

I was going to make this bitch pay. I rushed forward. She stepped to the side, then reached out with the flat of her hand and slapped me across the face so hard it left an imprint.

I reached out to block her hand, and her left came around and slapped the other side of my face. I was getting angrier and angrier, and more and more humiliated.

I quit trying to get her hands and go for a throw, and I just moved forward to bearhug her. She ducked down and grabbed me around both legs, lifting with her back as I rushed forward, and backflipped me over her.

I tried to get up immediately, but her foot slammed into the center of my back three times in succession. It was unbelievable how quick she'd turned around and stomped me.

As I hit the mat, she leaped high into the air and brought her feet onto my back. As she got off of me I rolled up and desperately tried to climb up the ropes and face her. Instead of keeping me down she changed direction and grabbed me by the hair with both hands, helping me up. I lost my footing, right before her knee slammed into my nose. She pulled me in close so my mouth was just to the left of the strap covering her breast. Then she turned to the side suddenly and dropped her elbow onto my neck.

I staggered away and fell against the ropes. I turned to the side. Leeann ran at me and leapt high into the air for a drop kick. Both feet were planted solidly into my face. I hit the mat again.

I couldn't move for a second, but then I turned to the ropes and hauled myself up. I heard something behind me, and she jumped onto me. Her legs encircled my head and her hips drove me neck-first onto the second rope. I gagged as she choked me against the rope. Her hands grabbed the third rope and she started to bounce up and down, while she squeezed her calves around my head.

The tightening continued for seconds while I panicked. I completely lost it. I lay there stunned on the ropes for a second, while I heard Mag finishing a sentence.

"Take it easy girl. That's illegal everywhere."

I got to my feet somehow, in time for her to do an expert judo throw over her head and back to the mat. She kicked me in the sides til I was on my stomach. She leapt into the air and knee me in the back once again, then she grabbed my hands and pulled me back, tearing my back apart with her knee while she was at it. I felt her rubbing my hands against her breasts and I groaned even louder. She was making me erect again and I was lying flat on the mat.

She started whispering into my ear. "Ooh, like the feel of those? Now feel my nipples. Like them? Do they feel all soft? Soft like you? Am I making you cry little boy? What's a matter you aren't going to let a little girl beat you are you?"

"Oh god, you bitch..."

She dropped straight back and yelled as she poured the pressure on and I cried out, "I give!" through clenched teeth.

"I can't hear you!"

"I GIVE! I GIVE!"

"Now apologize for calling me a bitch!"

"Oh god, I'm sorry, I'm SORRY!"

She let me go and walked back to her corner. Magda had to walk me to my
corner.

"So much for controlling the pace of the match."

"She's unbelievable. Why is she taking this so personally."

"She's a ring dominatrix. I had no idea, or I wouldn't have put you in the ring with her this soon. But she definitely has a place in the league."

"This girl in the league? Next she will bite somebody's ear off."

"We want the best and the strongest. What's the idea of calling her a bitch?"

"You saw what she was doing."

"You mean, winning?" Magda made a face. "Anyway, you never call a girl that
when she has you in that position. And since she seems to be able to put
you in submission holds at will, I suggest you never, never call Leeann
by that name again."

Her hands slammed into my back as she massaged me more roughly than usual.

"I'm really sorry if I offended you."

"You have bigger things to worry about. Fortunately for you this should
be the last fall. No matter how outgunned you are though, we expect you to
give it your all, we want good footage of Leeann in action so we can gauge her ability."

Thanks a lot, I thought.

I heard the bell ring and my heart sank. It took me several extra seconds
to get to my feet because I was so blitzed. My heart was beating hard, and
my erection was still going, which was embarassing as hell. I brought my eyes up and looked straight into Leeann's face. She was standing there in that sexy red suit looking straight up at me into my eyes. Her hand curled back and she slapped me across the face, leaving a red imprint of her hand.

She turned and slammed backwards into me. Her hips hit first, hitting my
erect member and driving me into the turnbuckle. She got another gasp from me out of that one. Then she curled her arm up around my neck pulling me down against her shoulder. Then she stepped forward and dropped to her knee snapping me over her shoulder and hard onto the mat.

"It's time for you to find out how big of a bitch I can really be."

She stepped forward and dropped her hips straight onto my face. She leaned
back forcing my head into the crack of her but. She jammed the underside of each of her feet against my head, holding me in place while she started to bob up and down.

Then it happened. As she started to get into her rhythym I felt her move my trunks down. Then she took me in hand.

Her hand traveled up and down my member. I was acutely aware that Magda and the camera man were getting every second of this, and they were RECORDING it for god sake. I tried to think of anything else, but I couldn't. She knew just what she was doing. I was hyperventilating, panting for air, but there was none. The more excited she got me the more weakened I became.

My hips started to buck as I neared the end, and then she squeezed tight. I
cried out in pain. I felt my lose consciousness for a moment as she continued to pulverize my face with her hips.

I woke up, just seconds later, to see Leeann standing over me once more with a big smile on her face. My hands were around my tool. I looked over and saw Magda with a slight smile on her face, and I realized where I was and pulled my trunks back up.

"No more..."

She stepped forward and placed her foot before my face. There was a tattoo
of a rose on the side of her foot.

"Kiss the rose. Worship me."

Without hesitating I kissed her rose, I positively worshiped her foot.

"Now get on all fours."

That one made me hesitate, but I knew it would just be worse if I didn't do as she said. I slowly got on two fours. Her hips fell on my back and her nails dug into my shoulders. Her feet moved up and got to either side of my erection once again.

"You should have left the trunks down, you would have gotten fewer burns
that way. Now, lets see if you remember your training, horsie."

She started to pressure the erection with both feet. I slowly moved forward.
I wanted to ask Magda to stop it, but I could barely talk. Leeann increased
the pressure, then slowed up with her left. I turned to the right.

"Ooh, good horsie. Good boy."

Her pressure became more deliberate. I moaned in pleasure. I closed my eyes
because I didnt want to see Magda or the camera. Then I opened them because I remembered her making me ram the turnbuckle. She guided me around and around. As she continued she started bouncing slightly, and I could hear her panting slightly. She made me move to the left, and I could see the turnbuckle into view. Then she picked up the pace, and I groaned slightly, then I started to move forward, her feet were two much for me. I was praying I'd be knocked out this time...

"STOP horsie." Her feet stopped at the same time and I halted just short of the buckle. She straightened her legs crushing my body, and her feet moved faster. I finally lost it. My body spasmed as I came, and I sort of crumpled forward. My head fell onto the bottom rope, and I felt Leeann catch me.

"Now say, I submit Mistress Leeann."

"I submit Mistress Leeann." It came out of my mouth without a thought. I felt so good, even through the aches and pains that she had introduced to my body.

"It was a privilege getting into the ring with me wasn't it?"

"Yes..."

"Yes who?"

"Mistress Leeann!"

"And that was the best climax you've ever had wasn't it?"

"Yes..."

She turned and looked out at the camera. "Do I pass?"

Magda looked a little sympathetic to me, but she was laughing, which didn't help me get over the humiliation at all. "I think so."
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-15, 17:17
Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31
Last Achievements

These are some of the best stories I've ever read!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mahoni For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-15, 11:17
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: Beaten by Sherry
Author: Kirk ([email protected])

Sherry gets fifty dollars richer at the physical expense of Kirk.

This story and the following stories are true and happened when I was dating my wife. I was lucky enough to have a few wrestling encounters with her Aunt Shirley, her cousin Sherry, Sherry's friend Dawn, and my sister-in-law Kim. During the dating period of my wife, she and myself we would go over to her aunt's house on Friday and Saturday night and play cards all night. Also on most Sundays we would gather at their house or mine and grill and relax. Depending on the night, sometimes we would drink while playing cards.

The job I had at this time was a physically demanding job that worked Monday through Saturday, 5:00 AM to 7:00 PM. So you can imagine at the end of the work week I was pretty beat and usually needed a relaxing evening on Saturday and Sunday to unwind. The card game we played is Rook and the teams were always my wife and her aunt, Shirley, against myself and my wife's uncle, Joe. During the course of one of these card games, the discussion got onto wrestling. It was no secret that I enjoy female wrestling. These card games were wild and no quarter was given by anyone. Shirley boasted that she could beat my butt in a wrestling match and then make me kiss hers. Shirley is a very well endowed lady, 5'5" tall and approximately 12 years older than myself at this time. I am 26 years old, 6'7" and weigh 260 lbs. and am in pretty good shape given the work I do. Shirley's daughter, Sherry was walking through the room at this time and she said she could also beat my butt and make me like it. Sherry is a brunette that is 5'7" tall and has a lean physique.

Sherry has always been known by me as my wife's wild cousin. Sherry worked at a country club and worked most nights and usually got off on Sunday at 3:00 PM. I told Sherry if she could beat me in a wrestling match I would give her fifty dollars. Sherry asked where we were grilling Sunday and when she got off work she was going to make herself an easy fifty dollars. We decided to grill at Shirley's house Sunday and the match would take place then. We agreed that If Sherry could pin me or make me submit she would win the fifty dollars. Shirley stated she wanted a piece of me too and would wait until her daughter had kicked my butt first (this is another story).

Sunday arrived at approximately 12:30, my wife and myself arrived at Shirley's house. I had blown off the challenge issued by Sherry two nights ago and really didn't give it much thought. We immediately started playing cards with an extra incentive thrown in that the losing team had to do shots for each lost hand. During the game, Joe and myself were also trying to get the grill ready and start the food also. Later I learned that my wife and Shirley were fixing the cards when we would go check the grill. By the time we figured something was up, we were to drunk to care. We were trying to have the food ready around 5:00 PM so that Sherry could eat when she got off work. At approximately 3:30PM, Sherry walked through the door. She asked if we were almost through playing cards cause she was about to get her fifty dollars. Shirley and my wife, with big grins, said I think he is about ready.

Sherry went into her room and took off her uniform and came back in tight blue jeans, a tight mid drift top and barefooted and said she was ready. Needless to say my current condition was going to be a big liability but I outweighed her by almost 140 pounds and figured that I would just get her to the floor and lay on top of her till she gave up. The living room furniture was pushed against the four walls and my wife and Shirley sat on the couch while Joe was running back and forth checking the grill and sat outside most of the rest of the afternoon. To try and even things out, I started on my knees and Sherry started the match standing. I grabbed for her legs and tackled her to the floor and was easing up on her body to just lay on her till she gave up, I had just got into a cross body pin position and Sherry swung her legs up and caught my head and took me over onto my side in a side head scissors. Sherry yelled that she was going to squeeze my head off. I was twisting and rolling trying to pull my head free from her legs. Sherry was laying on her side laughing at the effort I was having to use to get free from her scissors. Naturally, my wife and Shirley was yelling for Sherry to knock me out. Sherry kept trying to get me to stay still so she could really lock down the head scissors. The only thing that kept me from going out right here was that I immediately started squirming and twisting when her thighs first closed on my head. Finally I managed to pull my head out of her scissors and my head felt like it was on fire and about to explode. Shirley commented on how red my face was. They told Sherry to get me back in the scissors and that would finish me. I just layed on the floor a few seconds trying to get my bearings and then rose to my knees to face Sherry again.

I knew I needed more rest so I complained that her blue jeans were cutting into my skin. Sherry said she could fix that and my wife and her went into her room and Sherry returned wearing a tiger print bikini. Sherry has a very tight body and her body is not over muscled but her lean physique shows the muscle with the least little effort. So you can imagine I was gawking and liked the idea that I was going to get to touch her. Looking back though, what a painful price to pay to do that. Sherry has a reputation as a tough girl and you could very easily see why. Sherry sarcastically said that she was not going to let me have any excuses after she whooped my butt and in addition to the fifty dollars, I would have to kiss her butt and she turned and showed me her butt. Any other time if she would have asked me to kiss her butt, I would have been more than willing to do it, but not under these circumstances.

Sherry asked if I was ready to start back and I nodded yes. Sherry turned sideways and sent a side kick into my back. The kick almost knocked me down. Being the arrogant he-man I thought I was, I said do it again. Sherry turned and kicked me with her barefoot again. Sherry repeated this barefoot kick three more times, one right behind the other and the third one sent me to the floor. I was not dazed and starry eyed, but the force of the kicks successively actually knocked me to the floor. I was amazed Sherry could do this, given the fact that I have had my fair share of scraps growing up and have always been known as a pretty tough guy. After falling to the ground, Sherry jumped on my back and applied a camel clutch minus the locking of my arms. Sherry was grinding her butt into my back and pulling my chin back. Sherry held this hold for a few seconds and then got off me. Sherry told me she was going to take her time and wanted to enjoy putting me through pain cause she wanted to earn her fifty dollars. Sherry jumped to her feet and started with the kicks again. This time the kicks came to any place that she could land her foot. A thought entered my mind that she had not kicked me in the head yet, I should have kept my thoughts to myself. Sherry delivered a bare foot to the left side of my face and knocked me onto my side.

Sherry yelled that she liked kicking me in the head better than the back. I don't know if this was a ploy because I started protecting my face and her feet started connecting with my stomach, sides and back. I never knew Sherry to taken any kind of martial arts before but when I tried to recover from one kick she was already in position to deliver another to a different part of my body. Just the sight of those gorgeous legs beating on me would normally have been very exciting but not with Shirley and my wife watching and the toll those legs were having on me. I got back to my hands and knees and Shirley told Sherry to get me in that hold she had me in with her sitting on my back. I was taking a lot of punishment and Sherry kept up with the kicking. Sherry shot a kick to the back of my head that caused me to fall onto my face and Sherry jumped onto my back. This time she hooked my arms over her thighs and pulled back on my chin. Once again Sherry was grinding her butt into my back, this time it was very uncomfortable from the kicks she had just delivered to my back. If it wasn't for the pain I was in, this would have felt great. Sherry pulled my chin with a rocking motion and then held it at the top position and leaned down and whispered in my ear that she was going to sit on my face in front of everybody. Sherry giggled a little and said there was nothing I could do about it.

Sherry then let my head fall to the floor but remained on my back. Sherry kept trying to pull both my arms behind my back but I still had enough strength to stop this. Shirley jumped off the couch and grabbed my right arm and Sherry grabbed my left arm and together they bent both my arms behind my back. Sherry then sat on my arms pinning them in place. Sherry then grabbed my hair and pulled my head up so that she could look into my face. Sherry grinned real big and said "you know it's only a matter of time before I wrap my legs around your head and knock you out." I could not just lay here and take this beating, so with my last burst of strength, I got to my hands and knees with Sherry still on my back. Sherry tried wrapping her legs around my waist and wrapped her arm around my chin in a chin lock. She was barely able to lock her feet in a body scissors. Sherry released the body scissors and chin lock and slid up my back, grabbed my hair and pulled the back of my head into her crotch in a standing head scissors. I had seen these executed before and could not figure how people could get caught in this hold. Sherry crossed her feet and kept both hands in my hair and squeezed her thighs with pulsating thrusts. This was starting to make my head feel hot but it didn't hurt near like the first head scissors Sherry had put me in. Sherry has really smooth thighs and stays in the sun or sun bed. This position really wasn't that bad, I could feel Sherry's thighs and her skin was soft and this was a perfect fit for the saying, "if you got to go". Sherry worked the head scissors and continued to tell me how much she was enjoying kicking my butt and what she was going to do with her fifty dollars. Sherry uncrossed her feet to get a better stance and grip and I saw my opening.

I grabbed both her feet and sent Sherry to the floor. I hesitated just a second and had plans to jump on Sherry and hold her down. I jumped but Sherry had turned over onto her back and was able to snare my neck with her thighs in a front head scissors. I mean how stupid, I just jumped right into a perfect head scissors and Sherry didn't have to work to get it. My head was buried deep into her thighs and I knew it was just a matter of time, or whenever Sherry wanted to end it. Sherry grinned and said this is better because she wants to watch me pass out. Sherry started with a pulsating squeeze and grinding motion. Sherry kept just enough constant tension so that I could not pull free and would give the bursts occasionally. The feel of her thighs was so provocative I couldn't help but get hard as a rock. This had to be a sight to see, a 6'7" grown man lying on my belly with this 5'7" bikini attired babe with her thighs locked around my head. Sherry was eight years younger than me and weighed half as much, so imagine the size difference.

The grinding motion was beginning to take effect and my head felt like it was on fire. When Sherry would squeeze, I felt her thighs with my hands and the muscles would bulge. Sherry kept this perpetual smirk on her face and kept squeezing with pulsating thrusts. Sherry said it was time to finish this, she leaned back, gritted her teeth, grabbed my hair and pulled my head deep into her crotch. Not only were her thighs killing my neck, but now my mouth and nose was covered by her crotch. Sherry said this is it and grunted with a tremendous squeeze. I saw black dots and the last sight I saw was Sherry's stomach muscles ripple with the final squeeze. It seemed like I was out for hours, but they said it was only a few seconds.

When I came to, Sherry told me it was time to pay up and told me to crawl to her and kiss her butt. I was very shaky but managed to crawl to her and she presented her butt, which I kissed with a long french kiss. Sherry said there was something that she did not do, but would wait after dinner to take care of that. I had a tremendous headache and had been humiliated by my wife's cousin. Sherry and my wife went into the back and when they emerged, Sherry said that my wife had given her the ok to use the face sitting hold. I thought I could get out of this but there was no escape. I was still laying on the floor and didn't think I could move and knew I couldn't put up much resistance against Sherry, but I was not going to let her sit on my face with my wife and Shirley watching. As I attempted to get up, Sherry grabbed my right arm and put her foot on my face. Sherry started twisting my arm for all she was worth. At the time I didn't know, but later Sherry told me she was taking away my arm so I couldn't use it to defend myself. Sherry then moved her foot to my throat and was cutting my air off. Sherry then dropped my right arm and grabbed my left arm and did the same twisting to it all the while cutting off my air with her foot.

Sherry then dropped my left arm and jumped onto my chest in a high schoolboy pin. Sherry smirked at me and kept sliding higher and higher on my chest. All I thought was how did I get in this position. My arms felt like jello and they hurt to move. Finally Sherry slid her crotch onto my face and started grinding. I heard both women ask Sherry how it felt, and Sherry said she was fixin to come and asked my wife if she could. My wife told Sherry yes and make me lick her to finish. Before they could finish the sentence, Sherry began to orgasm and I thought she was going to grind my head into the floor. Sherry rolled off me and told me there would be a re-match, but next time she would make sure I was fresh because she thinks she can take me anytime. I overheard Sherry telling my wife and Shirley she knew she had me when I was in the front head scissors and went from trying to pry her thighs apart to massaging them. Sherry said that was the perfect sign of surrender. I think Shirley wanted her match right then but was overruled and agreed to wait until later in the week to wrestle me. That is another story and I will write it later. I was very humiliated and aroused and the same time, a very funny feeling. All three ladies promised to keep this amongst themselves. Sherry said she had to tell her best friend Dawn, which it was later learned that Dawn had helped Sherry with some of the holds she used on me.

Late that night, my future wife and I made love for what seemed like an eternity and we were both very aroused and were able to maintain it. My wife said she was going to get Sherry and Shirley to wrestle me more often if this was going to be the result. Overall, I wrestled Sherry four times, her friend Dawn twice, and Shirley six times. I will try and write all the stories and send them when I have time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-15, 11:27
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: Shirley's Turn [continuation of previous story]

Shirley shows Kirk that her daughter, Sherry, isn't the only one who knows how to wrestle.

It had been four days since Shirley's daughter, Sherry, had humiliated me in front of my wife and Shirley. Shirley's husband was out of town working so my wife and I went over to her house after work to eat supper. During the meal, Shirley brought up the match I had with Sherry. Shirley reminded me she was also going to take a shot at me. Shirley and my wife said Sherry is pretty tough and she made beating me look easy. Trying to save some face, I used the alcohol and I was tired as an excuse. Shirley knew that my job worked 5 AM to 7 PM Monday through Saturday. Tonight was Thursday and I was getting pretty worn down. Shirley asked me how I was feeling tonight and I said good enough to take you. Shirley grinned and said she was hoping to get her chance tonight. Shirley said Sherry had given her some pointers during the week. Shirley said Sherry would be home from work around 10 PM and she would have me beaten by then so Sherry could see her mother's handy work. My wife giggled and said she would love to see her Aunt Shirley try me. Shirley has frosted blonde hair, 5'5" tall and has a voluptuous figure. She certainly didn't look to be almost 40 years old. After supper, we cleaned the table and cleared the living room floor. Shirley was wearing a red tank top, white shorts and barefooted. I was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. I told Shirley she was biting off more than she could chew and she said I better save my energy for the fight.

I started on my knees and told Shirley she would have to also. I remembered how her daughter, Sherry, had used the standing position to kick me in the ground. Shirley agreed and we approached and I grabbed her arms and spun her to the side and took her to the floor with a side headlock. I told her we would go the best two out of three cause she was fixin to lose the first. I didn't really bear down, I just held Shirley's head securely and rested back on her large breasts. I said there was no way I was going to lose to both mother and daughter. Shirley kept squirming but I held on. Shirley grabbed my hair and yanked back violently on my head, she swung her leg up and was only able to get her calf across my forehead. I was doing all I could do not to let her leg slide down my face cause I knew that meant it was scissors time and I wanted to avoid that.

Shirley's legs were not as lean as Sherry's, but looked to be as powerful if not more powerful than Sherry's. I had to take one hand from my headlock to push her leg back of my forehead. Shirley started squirming and slipped out from under due to the awkward position fighting off the scissors had put me in. We both turned and faced each other. She looked fresh as a daisy and then she stood up and flexed her legs and said you got lucky this time. I never realized the muscles she had in her legs until she flexed them. I knew I had to stay away from her thighs. Shirley returned to her knees and we faced each other again.

We both put out our arms as we closed and I swung her arms to one side again going for the same headlock I had just used. Shirley spun as if she was going to fall into the headlock again but continued spinning and let an elbow fly. Shirley caught me right in the solar plexus. A solar plexis shot is one that knocks the wind out of you, right between the v area of the breast plates. I bent over and was breathing heavy trying to catch my breath. Shirley saw what she had done and hit me in the back with another elbow strike. This time coming straight down with her elbow. Shirley grabbed my hair with both hands and spun quickly to the right pulling my body out causing me to land on my belly face down on the floor. Shirley jumped on my back and put my left arm on top of her left calf. Shirley then folded her left leg catching my left arm between her calf and thigh. Shirley then put her right foot on my right elbow. Shirley was straddling my back on one knee, her left knee, with my left arm trapped in her left leg and my right arm immobilized by her right foot stepping on my right elbow.

I had never really noticed before, but my future Aunt Shirley has gorgeous feet and the toenails were painted red tonight. Shirley grabbed my chin with her right hand and the back of my hair with her left hand and twisted my head to the right. This afforded me a very good view of her right foot. Shirley told me to give or she would start pulling back. I was not in unbearable pain but this was uncomfortable. I figured if I could get her off balance, I could roll and knock her off. Shirley then took her right foot off my elbow and put it on the floor just in front of my right shoulder. Now I had an up close look at her gorgeous right foot. The look didn't last long because Shirley used the new foot placement for leverage to rock back pulling on my back. Shirley had my neck twisted and my back going backwards. This was very painful and I immediately yelled my surrender.

Shirley let my head fall to the floor and sat on my back and patted my head with her right foot and said "I believe that's one to nothing." Shirley rose to her knees and released my left arm from her left leg. My whole arm had gone asleep from lack of blood flow and had that tingly feeling from my shoulder to my hand. Shirley said you better be glad you made it a two out of three, although I don't think I'll need three to do it. I asked my wife how long had Shirley held me in that face down position and my wife told me at least fifteen minutes. It felt like an hour. We decided to take a fifteen minute break so I could recover. Shirley still looked ready to go and not liked she was giving me a beating. Before we started the second round, Shirley was stretching her legs out and flexing her legs and feet. She would look at me and smile while doing this and just watched me drool.

We both got on our knees to start the second round. My left arm was still aching but I still had use of it. We approached and Shirley slipped her legs our from under her butt and kicked me with both bare feet right in the stomach. I thought she was falling backwards from being off balance and moved forward as she moved backward and walked right into the kick. I bent down a little from the kick and Shirley tried to wrap her legs around my head in a front head scissors. I immediately twisted to the right and pushed on the bottom of her calves with my left arm and was able to push her legs away without my head in them. Shirley grabbed my left arm and yanked it hard straight towards her. This pulled me off balance and I had to put my right hand on the ground to keep from falling on my face. Shirley swung her legs up around my left arm and scissored my arm, with her calves across my upper back. Shirley twisted my hand and turned my elbow down into her crotch and then straightened out her legs and I instantly went to the ground face first. I had seen arm lockouts used by martial artists but never in a reverse type. Shirley then moved her calves up and laid them across the back of my head. With my wrist twisted and my elbow pointed down into her crotch, the arm lockout was working and it just happened to be the same arm she had put to sleep in the first round. Every time I would try and get to my knees, Shirley would lock her ankles and really squeeze my arm. Usually this would put me back down in a hurry. Shirley would then unlock her ankles and give me just enough pressure on the lockout to keep me uncomfortable. I had to get my arm out of her legs or I would certainly lose the use of it for the rest of tonight. Finally I managed to turn my wrist and relieve the pressure on my elbow and the hold turned into a scissored arm. I would get to my knees and Shirley would once again lock her ankles and crank down on my arm but this time she didn't have the lockout.

Now my arm was not in a great deal of pain but I could not pull it out of Shirley's thighs. Shirley still had a grip on my hand and was still trying to twist my arm back to the lockout position. I asked Shirley if we could pin each other, cause in this position, I could fold her legs over her and get a pin. Shirley said why not and I started bending her legs over her and she released my wrist and grabbed two handfuls of hair and yanked my head to the left causing both of us to tumble onto our sides. I tried to keep rolling to give me some space before I turned and faced Shirley. She was just too quick and caught me with my back to her and pulled my head into her thighs is a classic scissors. Shirley quickly locked her ankles and gave me a burst of power. Shirley's thighs were larger than Sherry's and they covered a lot more of my side neck area. Shirley then grabbed my hair and pulled my head way up between her thighs and secured the scissors. I don't think I could have been any deeper in this scissors. Shirley was perched on her elbows keeping constant pressure and would exert more force when I started to squirm. Looking down Shirley's legs and her crossed ankles and gorgeous feet was more than I could stand and I became rock hard. Shirley hit my cock with her heel and said "somebody likes this position." If she only knew that her red toenail feet were driving me crazy. But just not enough to take my mind of the growing red hot pain that was building in my head. I remembered Sherry saying that I stopped trying to pull her thighs apart and started massaging them when she squeezed. Shirley didn't have to work her thighs around my long before I started massaging and rubbing her thighs. Shirley chided "I think I've got him."

Just as I was waiting for the final squeeze that would cause me to surrender or knock me out, the phone rang. My wife answered it and told Shirley that it was Sherry. Shirley took the phone and started to talking to Sherry. Shirley was telling Sherry how she has my head locked in real tight between her thighs and it's just a matter of time before she ends it. Shirley kept moderate pressure on her head scissors while talking to Sherry and would give me a burst of thigh power when I would squirm. Shirley hung the phone up and told my wife that Sherry's car would not start and she needed a ride home from work. My wife told Shirley since she was busy, my wife would go pick up Sherry. Shirley told my wife to hurry because she wanted Sherry to be here for the ending.

I had to do something, staying in this head scissors that long would kill me. My wife left to go get Sherry. Shirley pulled her right calf up under my chin and now locked down with a figure four scissors. This was much more painful than the straight scissors, but at least in the figure four I was able to touch her foot. With Shirley's thighs mashing my head from three different directions, I knew it was just a matter of time. Shirley then said she would let me go if I promised to do whatever she said with no questions asked. Shirley then tensed her thighs around my head and told if I didn't agree she would knock me out. I remembered the headache I had when Sherry knocked me out so I agreed to do what Shirley told me.

Shirley released my head and it felt like someone had just shot a blast of air into my head. I laid there and Shirley stood up and put her right foot on my chest. Shirley told me to get to my knees. She then flexed her thighs and told me to kiss the thighs that had conquered me. I immediately started french kissing both thighs. They were so smooth and didn't feel like the iron cables that were just wrapped around my neck. Shirley sensed I was getting into kissing her thighs so she grabbed me by the hair and told me to kiss her feet now. She thought this was punishment, but this was what I had been wanting to do since the back bend hold. I eagerly dropped to my belly and started kissing and licking her feet, although I had to act like I couldn't stand this. When I looked up, Shirley was smiling down at me and told me that she wouldn't sit on my face like Sherry did, but she was going to finish me with a standing head scissors.

With that Shirley turned away from me and told me to put my head between her thighs. I have to admit, I seriously thought about not doing it, but at least in this position I could look at her feet while getting knocked out. As soon as I had moved my head between her thighs, Shirley grabbed my hair and pulled my head high into her thighs. We were facing the door and my wife and Sherry came walking through as if on cue. Shirley crossed her gorgeous feet and started putting a tremendous amount of force into her thighs. My head felt like it would explode and I was yelling my surrender. My screams fell on deaf ears. Last thing I remember is how gorgeous Shirley's feet looked.

I awoke with a pounding headache and Shirley posing with a foot on my chest and Sherry taking a Polaroid picture. Shirley then put her foot on my face with her toes right at my mouth. Once again I acted as though this bothered me. But the truth could easily be seen by the rise in my shorts. Sherry took a couple more pictures and said they need to start doing this more often. That way I couldn't lie when they started a discussion about them kicking my butt. After four aspirins and lying on the floor for about twenty minutes, I was able to get up.

I had been totaled beaten by a woman 12 years older than me and I was over a foot taller and weighed twice as much as she did. The more I thought about it I was crossed between being aroused and humiliation. Shirley and Sherry said they were going to have to make this a regular affair. My wife agreed as long as they did not stick my cock in their pussies. My wife said sitting on my face was O.K., but just didn't want it to lead to intercourse. I also agreed because I had to get even, no way could I live with being thoroughly beaten by both mother and daughter, plus the physical contact was invigorating. That was very much in evidence that night during sex with my wife.

I saw both Shirley and Sherry every day at my work place so I had to at least get even. The thing I learned was that Shirley was more technical and stronger, but Sherry was more aggressive and meaner. And both have killer thighs. We had many other matches, a couple of which I actually won and I will write them when time permits.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-15, 12:22
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: Sherry's Overconfidence Costs Her [continuation of previous story]

Sherry's overconfidence allows Kirk to take advantage and get a victory.

It has been a couple of weeks since I had been beaten by Sherry and a little over a week since I lost to her mother, Shirley. During those first two encounters, I learned that I would have a much better chance of besting Sherry, since she is more aggressive than Shirley and takes more chances and does gloat a lot more than her mother, Shirley. I saw Sherry almost everyday since that match and she did not let me forget who won and always commented she could do it anytime she wanted to. The fact that she had beaten me was bad enough, but she really destroyed me and I never was even competitive.

My wife, Sherry, Sherry's friend Dawn, Shirley, Joe and myself along with several other friends went to the lake for a day of fun and sun. I thought in the back of my mind that if I could goad Sherry into skiing and a lot of swimming, I would turn the tables on her and challenge her tonight to another match at our card game. Sherry did not disappoint and did a good bit of skiing and swimming and I took it easy. I thought this was real funny and kinda of sad, a 6'7" 260 lb man hoping that a 5'7" 125 lb female would wear herself out so that I would have a chance and beating her in a wrestling match, but turnabout is fair play.

Later that night we gathered at my apartment and Shirley, Joe, my wife and myself started our Rook game. I asked if Sherry was going to come by and Shirley said she had planned on coming by after her and Dawn went out to eat. The plan was coming together I thought. I did not indulge in the beer like I did the day Sherry stomped me, but I did have a few.

Around 9:30 PM, Sherry arrived at my apartment along with Dawn. Sherry was complaining she was tired. I goaded her into a conversation about our last match and she was quick to point out that not only did she kick my butt, that she had knocked me out and then sat on my face. That was totally embarrassing since I didn't know Dawn and Sherry described the match with such gusto that it did bring back that humiliating moment.

Sherry is very feisty and aggressive, so it was hard to goad her into another match tonight. Sherry was dressed in very tight jeans and a white blouse, so my wife loaned her a snake print one piece bathing suit to wrestle in. I changed into shorts and we were both barefooted. We agreed to start the match both standing up, due to the fact that when I started on my knees, Sherry used her powerful legs to kick me into the ground. We both feinted here and there and then Sherry lunged for me. I sidestepped and grabbed her in a side headlock. I held her secure, but I just could not bring myself to really bear down on Sherry's head. But just being in control was a change from our last match.

Since I was a foot taller than Sherry, I started leaning into her and forced her onto a knee. Then she started trying to go to the floor. I did not want to go down to the floor where Sherry could bring her legs into play. Plus there is some truth to the saying that everyone is the same height once they are on the mat. I couldn't help but goad Sherry a little because she was unable to get out of the headlock. Even without me bearing down, the hold was starting to take effect on Sherry. She had almost stopped struggling to get free and was going with the hold. I let her head free and she rolled onto her back and kicked her legs up. I immediately grabbed her right leg and locked in between my arms and sat down with her leg between mine and leaned back. I was stretching her right leg out and also squeezing it at the same time. I remembered how Sherry had incapacitated my arms in the first match in similar fashion, so I was trying to take away one of her legs.

I don't think Sherry had recovered from the headlock, because several seconds passed before she started struggling. Sherry tried rolling from side to side and pulling her leg free. I had her right leg locked deep and tight and I was not letting go. Sherry's struggles were beginning to fade. Sherry looked at me and had a twinkle in her eye and naturally I smirked back because I had the upper hand and I was going to ride this. Sherry all of a sudden lifted her left leg high into the air and slammed in down into my stomach. Sherry then grinded her foot into my stomach. This caused some pain but I was ready for it and withstood it pretty well.

I have to admit, the site of Sherry's leg and foot crashing into my stomach was arousing, probably a little more this time since I was in control. Sherry then put her left foot against my throat and tried pushing me back off her right leg. I tried to keep my head back and was able to ease the pressure she was able to exert on my throat.

Sherry then tried to roll onto her right side and roll me onto my left side. We were at about forty degrees and I was resting on my left elbow, still clutching her right leg with my legs and arms. Sherry then brought her left leg back and lashed a kick towards my back. I was not expecting this and Sherry's left slammed into my kidney area. I felt a very sharp pain run through my body. I momentarily lost power to my legs and Sherry was able to pull her right leg free. Sherry tried to stand and was wobbling. Sherry said her leg felt like it had no strength in it. It had worked. I lunged for Sherry and grabbed her legs and took her to the floor. I could really fell the strength that had gone from Sherry and knew that I was going to redeem myself, at least against Sherry.

Naturally all the women were hollering for Sherry to get going and take me down. I rolled on top of Sherry into a cross body pin and intended to lay here until she gave. I scissored her left arm between my legs and stretched her right arm out with my arms. Sherry shot her legs up trying to catch me but was unable to maneuver them into a position to catch my head. Sherry just laid there, I think she was trying to figure out what to do. I was telling Sherry to give up and end the agony or I would do this all night. I was in the driver's seat and was milking it for all it was worth. Then I felt Sherry's arm start massaging my groin area while I had it locked in a scissor. I did not have the scissor on her arm real tight, just enough to control Sherry's left arm. I looked at Sherry and she had a big smile across her face. There was no way I could keep from it and very shortly had a rock hard erection.

From the position in which we were laying, no one else in the room saw what was happening. I tried to concentrate on what was happening, but what can I say, I'm a man and Sherry was really working my cock now, almost to the point I thought I was fixin to come. I released her left arm and gripped it with my right hand and gripped her right arm with my left hand. To do this, I had to slide my upper body across Sherry with my head positioned near her right bicep. Sherry started telling me I couldn't take it and why I took her arm out from between my legs. I was very aroused and no one in the room knew why except Sherry and myself.

I looked at Sherry and she started grinning again and I thought what is she grinning for, I am in control, at least in the wrestling department. Sherry then shot her right leg up and around my head and swung her left leg up to meet her right leg securing my head into a head scissors. Sherry was leaning on her left side with her left leg under my head and her right leg across my throat. Now after having my cock massaged to the point of exploding, now she wrapped her tan, smooth and tight thighs around my head. I just layed there a few seconds basking in the arousal feeling of her legs. I then snapped out of it and started twisting to my right.

Sherry was just unable to hold me with her right leg and I was able to roll out of the head scissor before she was able to lock it down or exert any real pressure. When I rolled up, I grabbed Sherry's right leg and twisted it which rolled Sherry onto her stomach. I bent her right leg double and sat on her butt and executed a half boston crab like hold. I then grabbed her foot and pulled it into her butt. I also scooted up on her back. Sherry struggled a few minutes and then just laid there, this time I think she knew it was inevitable. I wanted to keep this hold a little while because Sherry's feet are as soft as her legs and I was massaging the foot I had, but it appeared to everyone else that I was securing my hold. I never really considered myself a foot man until I wrestled Sherry and her mother, Shirley.

I told Sherry we could stay like this all night. After a few minutes, Sherry said uncle. I really hadn't thought of anything to humiliate Sherry like she had done to me in the first match. Actually I kinda wanted her to finish what she had started during the cross body pin. I just told her that she owed me a massage for losing. Sherry agreed and said just let her know when.

Sherry looked great, even in defeat and now I could hold my head up, at least around her. I told Shirley she was next on my get even list. Shirley said not tonight but that we would definitely wrestle again. Sherry then chimed in and said she also wanted to wrestle again. Sherry's friend, Dawn, who had actually helped Sherry practice holds for our first match, asked my wife if she could wrestle me sometime. My wife said yea, but at a later date because everyone was tired from the days activities and it was getting late. I knew that was going to be a hard match because Dawn was a little shorter than Sherry but looked a little heavier. She looked like a slightly smaller scaled down fitness competitor. We sat around a little longer and talked about the match.

The key was that I never let Sherry get started and took away one her legs in the lockout hold. Sherry was never able to recover and when she got me into her head scissors, her right leg was unable to power me out or keep the scissor hold.

Once again that night, my wife and me had great sex. I think I was just starting to discover that this was very erotic for me. I really didn't mind losing the last two matches, but pride prevented me from just rolling over for Sherry. Stay tuned for some of my other encounters.
Old 04-Jun-15, 12:38
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: Shirley's Second Beating of Kirk [continuation of previous story]

Shirley teaches Kirk another lesson in wrestling with older women.

It had been three days since I was able to best Sherry, Shirley's daughter, in a wrestling match at my apartment. Shirley was present at that encounter and said she would not make the same mistakes Sherry made and would never give in to me.

I had taken a day off work during the week to clean house and wash clothes, since at this time I was still a bachelor, as my wife and I were not married as yet. I had seen Shirley the day before at work and told her I was going to be off tomorrow to clean house and catch up on other little errands.

At about 1:00 PM, Shirley knocked on my door and said she had come to help me clean house. Shirley had talked to my wife and said she would give me a hand since everyone used my apartment to play cards and other get togethers. My wife was working and told Shirley to go ahead and she would come over after work and help if anything else was left. I had almost finished everything I needed to do as far as housework goes, so it only took
about one hour to finish up with Shirley's help. When we had finished, we got a couple of glasses of tea and sat in the living room. Shirley said since the house was clean, now would be a good time for another wrestling match. I was hoping she would say that.

Shirley had really worked me over in our first encounter, but I was actually getting excited about being thrashed by her again. Shirley went to her car and came back with a duffle bag which she said was her wrestling gear. She went into the back and came back into the living room, I almost fell out. In case you have forgotten, Shirley is a frosted blonde, about 5'5" tall and has a voluptuous figure. Shirley reminds me a lot of the popular mixed wrestler Kristie, long curly haired brunette with the powerful legs. Shirley is just a scaled down version of Kristie. Shirley is very well endowed and has very
powerful legs with gorgeous feet. Shirley was wearing a black and white striped thong bikini and was barefooted. Naturally she was absolutely stunning and once again her toenails were painted red.

My heart started pounding just thinking about having physical contact with her. Shirley then began to remind me about the beating she had given me the first time. Shirley was very non-chalant about it and spoke as though she could do it anytime, anywhere. I don't know if she did this to fire my male pride up or what, but that is what it did. No way was I going to lose twice in a row to her. I had beaten Sherry in the second match and was
determined to beat Shirley the second time around. Shirley said she had been watching some of those full contact fighting matches on t.v. and was going to use some of that on me.

We faced off in the living room. Just watching Shirley's muscles tense for combat was an awesome sight. Shirley said she was going to practice her
roundhouse head kicks on me first. Shirley twisted her hips and started her right leg towards my direction. I quickly moved both my arms up to protect my head and awaited the impact. Shirley had misled her target and her right foot struck the outside of my left thigh. It felt as though someone had stuck a lightening rod in my leg. I tried not to show it, but my leg was on fire. Shirley recoiled her leg and said now it was time for a head shot. You thought I would have learned, once again I protected my head and Shirley
struck the outside of left thigh again. I don't know if this kick was thrown harder than the first but the consequences were easy to see.

I went to one knee and my left leg muscles acted as if they were immediately put to sleep. Shirley backed up and admired her handy work and then kinda strutted around in front of me. Watching her feet and legs walk back and forth would have normally been invigorating, but the pain in my leg erased that. I made my way to me feet again and Shirley mocking asked if could even continue. Once again she was able to stir my male pride and I took a deep breath and said she would be hollering her surrender before she left today.

Shirley walked towards me and twisted her hips and started rotating her right leg in my direction again. This time I pulled my left leg back and turned my body sideways to hers. I had gotten my leg out of the way but turned my stomach broadside into the kick. Shirley's right foot stuck my stomach just below my belly button. The kick had a good impact sound, but sounded better than it actually was. I was much able to take the kicks to my stomach than the outside of my leg. Shirley had just put her right foot down and flashed her left leg with a kick to my back. I felt like telling her
that kicks were not allowed.

Shirley knew how to use her legs and her kick were probably her best weapon. After the kick to the back, Shirley spun towards my back and I lost sight of her. As I was turning to my left to face Shirley, another hard kick struck the outside of my left leg. I immediately sank to my knees and had no control over my left leg. Shirley came up behind me and wrapped her right arm around my chin. I was on my knees and Shirley was standing behind me with a good chin lock. Shirley then drove her knee into my back and kept it there as leverage. Shirley worked the chin lock, all the while telling how silly I must feel that a woman a foot shorter and half as much weight had driven me to my knees.

Shirley always knew the right button to push to get me to struggle harder. I acted as though I was attempting to stand up and waited for Shirley to start pushing me back down. When I felt this I changed my direction to straight down and flipped Shirley over my right shoulder onto the carpeted floor. Shirley immediately shot her left leg up and her left foot caught me right in the top of the head. The kick was not devastating, but it was enough to keep me from diving on her. Shirley rolled away from me and got to her knees. I immediately went on the attack and charged her. We locked arms and I was able to grab Shirley in a bear hug.

I was not going to squeeze with all my might, but chose to keep constant pressure. I did not want to expend all my energy on the bear hug. Shirley was pushing away from me with her hands on my shoulders and was bending way back. Shirley then put her knees on top of my thighs, which lifted her body up mine. Shirley's breasts were now right in front of my face. What a sight. I kept trying to shake her knees back to the floor so that I could get my knees on the outside of hers and twist her to the ground. Shirley was still squirming and my arms had slipped down around her waist. I needed to move my arms up a little higher to really cause discomfort but I didn't want
to loosen my grip.

Shirley then put both her hands under my chin and started pushing my head back. I loosened my grip just a little to give my neck some room to move, but I was not giving up the bear hug. Shirley then straightened out her legs and wrapped them around my waist. Shirley was barely able to lock her feet behind my back. Shirley tried to squeeze but her legs were too low to cause any real pain. Shirley tried moving her legs up, but every time she tried, I would bear down on the bear hug and Shirley could not move her legs up my body. If it was not for the fact that we were wrestling, someone might have thought this is a top notch lovemaking position.

Shirley then tried grinding her butt into my groin. I was not about to let this tactic deter me so I shoved my knees together which forced her butt up and off my groin. It really didn't take much though and I was rock hard. Shirley then grabbed my hair with both hands and kissed my very deep and hard. My
arms went limp. I was not expecting this at all, although I had always wondered what it would be like to kiss Shirley. When my arms went limp, Shirley pulled back and shot her legs up around my midsection just above my belly button. Shirley started putting power into her squeezes. My stomach was holding up alright but I knew I could not stand this for long.

Shirley told me she could feel my stomach muscles giving out. This was probably a trick but I had to get free. I struggled up to my knees and was trying to stand up. I made it to my feet with Shirley's legs still wrapped around my stomach and Shirley lying on her back on the floor looking up
at me. I was going to step forward and attempt to pin Shirley. Shirley grabbed my hair with both hands, released the body scissors and shoved both feet into my stomach. Shirley then pulled my head forwards with my momentum and flipped me over onto my back. With my height, momentum and Shirley pulling me forwards, the flip was completed with very little effort and absolutely no resistance from me. The momentum of the flip carried me from my back into a sitting position.

Shirley grabbed my hair and pulled me back down on my back and dove on top of me. Shirley's crotch was right on top of my throat and her thighs were each side of my head. It didn't feel like her feet were locked. Shirley started grinding her crotch down onto my throat and it felt like my head
was being separated from my body. Shirley kept grinding and pushing my head with her crotch. I was looking straight up and trying to look over my head to relieve some of the pressure. Shirley then slammed both thighs into the sides of my head and just sat there with a good bit of downward pressure.

Shirley was starting to do a lot of talking now but I couldn't hear her with her thighs pressed against my ears. Shirley scooted her crotch up a little and grabbed my head with her hand and pulled my head into her butt. Shirley then locked her ankles and I was in the reverse head scissors from hell. The sight of Shirley's butt in a thong so close to my face was very arousing, even though she was starting to increase the pressure in her thighs. I tried to swing my legs up around Shirley's head but she was pushing them to the side. Shirley then leaned back and slammed an elbow into my stomach. She said I would get more of those if I swung me legs up again. Shirley was keeping a constant pressure in her thighs and I could the muscles in her butt jump.

I then tried to put my hands under Shirley's waist and push her up. I could not budge Shirley, the head scissors was just too deep and locked on really tight. After several minutes, I knew I was finished, but Shirley would make that final decision. My head felt like it was on fire and could explode any minute. When Shirley would flex her butt and lean back just a little, at least my face got to feel her smooth tan muscles in her butt. I was begging for release and Shirley said that I was stay down a little while longer so she
could drive her point home that I will never be able to beat her. I knew Shirley was in complete control and I started massaging her thighs and butt muscles. Shirley sighed a couple of times during the massages, but said that I was not getting up yet. Shirley then propped herself up on her hands and I felt an awesome display of female thigh power. I saw the too familiar black dots and the last sight I had before going out was Shirley's butt flexed up against my face.

I awoke with Shirley sitting high on my chest with her thighs on both sides of my head. Shirley sensuously rubbed her thighs on the sides of my face. Shirley told me that I would have to worship her feet before she would release me. I acted as though this was punishment, but I really didn't mind kissing and licking Shirley's feet.

Shirley scooted back and rested her butt just above my crotch and told me to bend my legs up. Shirley leaned back against my thighs and started rubbing her feet in my face. I acted as if I would do it and Shirley brought her right foot down into my chest and told me start licking or she would knock me out again and do with me whatever she wanted. I started slowly, but then the lust factor kicked in and I was happier than a pig in slop. I sucked and licked each toe and foot.

I think Shirley was starting to enjoy it also, because a couple of times she would moan and put her head back. When Shirley figured I had been punished enough, she leaned down and gave me another kiss and then went and changed back into her jeans. Shirley said she never knew how invigorating wrestling is and said we will definitely do this again. She also said Sherry had asked for some practice so Sherry could get back at me for beating her in our last match. Shirley said Sherry and Dawn were going to
start practicing with her once or twice a week. Shirley then mockingly told me that I might never beat any of them again. As soon as my wife arrived, it was straight to the bedroom for us. My wife then knew that me and Shirley had wrestled. My wife asked if I lost and said that I needed to beat Shirley at least once. More accounts when I have time. Also anyone that has gone through similar experiences, email me. I just now have gotten up the nerve to write about them. I am a big strong man that has been beaten
twice by Shirley and once by Sherry. It's still hard for me to figure out how I would get to the point of defeat or in Shirley's matches, defeet.
Old 08-Jun-15, 05:35
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: Sherry's Revenge [continuation of previous story]

Sherry avenges her loss to Kirk and really dishes out the pain.

It had been about two weeks since I had wrestled Sherry and about a week and a half since I wrestled Shirley. The last time I tangled with Sherry, I was able to start strong and get a victory. Shirley, Sherry's mother, never gave me a chance to even start at all and once again thoroughly trounced me.

The weekend had rolled around and my wife and I went to Joe and Shirley's to play Rook. It had been a rather physically demanding week at work for me so I was ready to relax and take it easy and no better way to do that than one of our wild card games. As usual, the teams were Shirley and my wife against Joe and myself. Once the game started going and the friendly jabbering started, we began to partake of the alcoholic beverages.

I was driving so my intake was very limited, maybe one or two beers is all I would drink. Naturally Shirley would occasionally tease me about whooping my butt twice in a row. Shirley told me that Sherry, Dawn and herself had practiced holds several days since our last encounter, so taking Sherry would not be as easy as it was last time.

Shirley revealed that while at my apartment one night she had found some of my mixed wrestling tapes and that is where she practiced her holds from. The tapes Shirley was talking about were mostly Joan Wise tapes with emphasis on scissors and female domination wrestling. Shirley boasted her kicking skills just came naturally. If that were true, I really hate to tangle with her after she got some kick training.

Shirley said Sherry was working and would be home around 11:00 PM. I naturally boasted that Sherry didn't want anymore of this and stood up and flexed. My wife chimed in and said that we could all keep wrestling as long as no sex was involved and the results at night, our sex life, continued to be the same. Shirley grinned and said that she definitely wanted some more matches and knew Sherry wanted to.

Shirley said that losing to me a couple of weeks ago had gotten to Sherry and during their practice sessions, all Sherry could think about was kicking my butt. Shirley said Sherry said she had a secret kick that she would use and that I would be useless after the first kick. I laughed that off, because Sherry had always been a big talker and we always goaded each other the entire time I've known her.

At 11:00 PM, the card game was still going strong. Sherry walked in and said she had to work a banquet at the country club and everyone at the banquet must have smoked and she smelled like a big cigarette. Sherry stared at me and said with a sly smile that after she takes a shower, she will be ready for a night at the fights. Joe said something about having to go to work the next day so this would be our last hand and then he would be off to bed and leave the fighting to us. Joe worked for an industrial gas company and worked some pretty weird hours and was out of town quite a bit.

Shirley chuckled and said that if I started winning, all three of them would jump on me and finish the job. I said ya'll don't have enough woman power here to do the job. With that Shirley stood up and flexed her thighs and said "oh yea." What a glorious sight to behold. I know I have mentioned it before, but Shirley is incredible and watching her flex her thighs and her bare feet started a stirring feeling in my groin.

Sherry had come from the back of the house and yelled into the kitchen where we were playing cards that she was ready to fight. Sherry asked my wife to come in first. Later I found out that she asked my wife if she could wrestle in what she had on. When I walked in, I know Sherry had to notice me gawk a little. Sherry was wearing a very skimpy neon green thong bikini. Sherry's had painted her toenails on her lovely feet neon orange.

More and more during these matches, I found myself becoming a foot man, especially for Sherry and Shirley. I probably could have put the whole suit in my shirt pocket. I was already in shorts and got bare footed for the contest. Sherry is 5'7" tall and weighs in the neighborhood of 125 or 130. I am 6'7" tall and weigh 260. I already learned size didn't matter once we get to the floor, especially with the leg skills of both Sherry and Shirley.

I told Sherry that the only thing she would be proud of tonight was how good she looked in her bikini. Sherry had gotten some sun or worked out or something, or it may have been me just not remembering how awesome a sight she was. It could have been that she barely left anything to the imagination. Maybe that was part of her plan. Before starting we agreed to make it a two out of three match since no one had to get up early tomorrow, except Joe and he had already gone to the back of the house to go to bed. I was kinda of glad Joe went to bed because I still had some he man male pride that I was trying to hang on to and being beaten by Sherry and Shirley didn't help.

I would normally go through several different mind settings during the course of our matches. One of male pride where no way am I losing to a woman, one where I was ecstatic just to touch these sexy babes and then, mostly at the end of the match when I lost, one of complete surrender. There was just no way I was going to strike these ladies with my full power, I guess it was my upbringing, maybe that's why they wanted to wrestle me so intensely. Knowing they could use full power and that I would never do anything that might jeopardize their physical wellness. But I have to admit, the submissions Sherry and Shirley have gained have been true submissions, and once there I just could not escape. Those who have felt those holds know where I coming from.

Sherry and myself began to circle each other and I told her that she had better say a prayer cause she would need it. Sherry told me to stop drooling and fight. Sherry stepped in and started her right leg up. I thought it was a normal roundhouse kick to my head or side and positioned myself to receive that kick. Sherry didn't bring her leg around, instead she brought it straight up the middle and struck me just above my crotch, but it still felt like a crotch shot. I couldn't breathe and my stomach immediately went into the nauseous state. I don't believe I have ever been hit that hard in that area before. Sherry giggled and told Shirley that she told them she would have me down after the first kick.

I struggled to get to my feet, but it felt much better laying on the ground. Any man that has been hit knows the pain I was feeling. Sherry asked if I wanted to give up right now, naturally I responded that one little kick wasn't going to keep me down. On my feet I could barley move. Sherry grabbed my arm and spun me around so that my back was facing her. Sherry then yelled one more time. I looked down between my legs and Sherry's lovely right foot coming up and it appeared to be in slow motion as it impacted my cock with a loud thud. I immediately went straight down and knew that I was finished.

The first kick was hard but I think this one was as hard and much more effective. I just didn't want any more kicks to my groin. Sherry let me lay on the ground a little while and would walk around me putting her foot on my side or head and told me to surrender and kiss her foot to show that I give up. I told her that I did not give up and got to my hands and knees. Sherry walked around the front and presented her foot inches from my face and told me that I better give up the first round. I wanted so bad to kiss and lick that foot, but some of my pride was still in tact and I just could not give up after two kicks, granted two well placed kicks.

I still felt as though someone had ripped out my stomach but still refuse to submit. Sherry stepped to the side and slammed her left foot into my stomach, she repeated the kick several times hitting my stomach and ribs. Sherry was striking with the top of her foot so the kick were rather loud sounding. These kicks I could withstand and didn't really cause any enduring pain, of course I was still feeling the groin shots and may just couldn't thing about the stomach and rib kicks.

Sherry then walked to the other side and started slamming her right foot into my right side. Sherry said I needed matching red marks. All I could see was Sherry's feet and would tense when a kick was on the way. After several kicks, Sherry sat on my back and locked her hands under my chin and pulled back slightly. She leaned forward and looked down into my face with a smirk. Sherry was constantly saying that she was really going to do a number on me tonight to make up for the last time when I won.

Sherry then jumped straight up and came down with all her weight on my back. The impact knocked flat onto the floor. Sherry then put her left foot on the back of my head and told me to submit or she would continue the beating. If she would have stuck her foot near my mouth, I probably would have kissed it this time.

Apparently I didn't answer fast enough, Sherry moved to my right side and got down on her knees by my head. Sherry grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. Sherry then placed her left knee on my back and put her right calf under my head. Sherry then sat down, trapping my head between her right thigh and calf. I've always wondered how such velvety smooth skin can become like steel. Before Sherry put pressure into her thigh lock, her skin felt really good against my face. But that euphoric feeling would leave when Sherry would wrench my arm back and pressure my head with her thigh.

Sherry then grabbed my left arm and wrenched it back into a straight arm bar. Sherry was using my arm as a balancing lever. When she would lean back, the pressure her right thigh and calf were putting on my head was incredible. Sherry then twisted my head so that she could get a better grip on the sides of my neck. Before she could get a good lean into it, I yelled my surrender. Sherry, very slowly, released my head from her thigh lock and slid into a sitting position on my back.

Sherry stuck both her feet in front of my face and demandingly told me to kiss each one. I put two big french kisses on each foot. Shirley and my wife were giggling, you would think my wife kinda of liked seeing me humbled by Sherry, and Shirley for that matter. Sherry then grinded her butt into my back a few times and then stood up off of me.

Sherry said she was going to give us a break of about 20 minutes before the next round would begin. We could have taken a 10 hours break and I would still not have been recovered enough to give her any competition. Sherry was really laying on the verbal abuse to me and said she would make the last fall linger as long as she wanted. Naturally I said that was the only fall she would win tonight, knowing there was no way I could back it up. Can someone say male pride.

Shirley and my wife were also laying the sarcasm on real thick. I really didn't mind coming out on the losing end, but with my wife present it just felt different, it was pretty much a humiliating and humbling feeling that I would get.

But being in one of Sherry's or Shirley's lingering holds with a lot of skin contact was still arousing, even though there was, for the most part, a good bit of pain associated with the hold. I must have laid on the floor for 10 minutes before getting up. I was feeling fine everywhere except my groin area. It still had that upset feeling. I felt like calling it quits for the second round but Sherry said no way was she going to let me off that easy.

Sherry walked up to me and said, "what, are you afraid of little ole me." Standing beside me, Sherry just didn't look like she could be physically beating me the way she was. I believe if my wife would not have been there, I would have told her yes and left. But I told her to get ready cause she was going down. Sherry taunted and said "that's the spirit." We faced off and Sherry pointed at her feet and told me to remember what they had done to me. I really didn't mind gawking at Sherry's feet or legs, but really didn't want to feel them in the manner I was.

Sherry took a step towards me and started her right leg up. I immediately protected my groin and bent down just a little. Sherry stopped her leg and jumped into me and wrapped her right arm around my head in a headlock. My bending over trying to protect from the kick made my head a perfect target for her headlock. Sherry pulled my head in tight and snug. I was still somewhat bent over and followed Sherry around the living room. I really didn't mind the headlock, it was not painful, just tight and snug. At least Sherry was not able to use her legs and feet while I was in the headlock. So I figured I would try and stay in the headlock for a while and use it to recover some more.

Sherry would try and wrench down on my head, but my height advantage was making that hard for her to do. With my head forced to look down the front of Sherry's body, I wasn't going to complain. I was looking down the front of her thighs and onto her feet. It's really funny what goes through your head while being tortured by another. Sherry has a lithe tight body and her thighs were probably the best part with maybe her butt giving them a run.

Sherry kept up the verbal abuse as well. I really couldn't hear much, with one ear covered by her arm and the other against her side. Sherry then twisted her body so that she put her right leg in front of my body and stuck her butt into my groin. Any other time Sherry's fine butt going into my groin would have brought immediate arousal. If Sherry didn't have the headlock, I would have collapsed just from this thought.

Sherry then dropped to her left knee and pulled viciously on my head while twisting her upper body. I was flipped over her right hip onto the floor. One bad thing about having my height is trying to defend against a flip from a smaller opponent with good position is almost impossible. Sherry held onto the headlock and now was laying across my neck with my head trapped with her right arm. Sherry's right breast was a couple of inches from my mouth and actually looked rather inviting, if it were not for the pain in my groin.

Sherry really didn't pull with her arm, she just kept it snug and would lean her body tighter into my neck now and then. Sherry then started commenting on how much she liked to hear me grunt and moan. Sherry said it made her feel like a conqueror. Sherry then tilted her upper body slightly and pressed her right breast into my face. Sherry was moaning a bit herself while doing this. Then the pressing became intense and I just knew I would have the lines of her bikini imprinted on my face.

Sherry grabbed my right arm and put it between her thighs. When she would really pressure the headlock, she would tighten her thighs and cause my arm some pain. I tried to keep it bent at an angle that would not cause it to be in a lock out position. Sherry pulled my arm high into her thighs and tried to put it where she could pressure the elbow. The worse thing about this position was that Sherry was able to look down into my face the whole time, except when she would roll her breast onto my face and press down.

With my right arm trapped in Sherry's thighs, my hand was grazing her smooth butt cheeks. After laying trapped for a while, I caught myself gently rubbing Sherry's butt cheeks and thinking how smooth they felt. Then I remembered what Sherry had said about that being a sign of surrender. I felt like I had to do something or she would keep me down all night. Sherry's smirk and constant verbal barrage was good and it was starting to get my male pride, what was left of it, going.

I tried to roll to my right which was towards Sherry's legs. Sherry's whole chest came down on my face and I continued and Sherry slid off and onto our sides, with my right arm still trapped high between Sherry's thighs. Sherry suddenly twisted to the right and wrenched my right arm and I had put my elbow in the lock position and it was locked out now. Sherry released my arm and kept rolling right. I had been pulling left trying to get my arm back and ended up flat on my back.

Sherry rolled up to her knees and jumped square onto my chest facing my feet. Sherry quickly grabbed my hair with her hand and pulled my head deep into her thighs in a reverse scissors. What a place to be, looking at this gorgeous butt and feeling this smooth tight skin against my face. That feeling quickly left with Sherry's first burst of thigh power. Sherry slid backwards until she was almost executing a rear facesit. Sherry's thighs were incredible, they were tan, smooth and felt like steel when Sherry would power them.

Sherry then started the verbal barrage again and I knew it was only a matter of time. When Sherry pulled my head up and deep into her thighs, I was able to tuck my chin, which save my head from being wrenched backwards when Sherry started scooting back. But this now presented a different situation.

With Sherry gradually easing backwards, my mouth and nose were going to be covered by her butt. Sherry stopped her slide and eased forward just a little and grunted and gave a burst of power to her head scissors. Sherry locked her arms around my right leg and I could feel her body bang mine when she would power her thighs. Sherry seemed content to just control me in the head scissors and was really not pouring the power to my head. I really can't say that I hated being in this position.

I was able to feel the soft skin of Sherry's back and even rubbed her butt and thighs. I tried to push Sherry up and off of me by her hips, but she had my head locked in her thighs very securely and I was not going to be able to pry my head from her thighs. I then tried to pull her towards my feet by placing my hands on her butt cheeks and high upon her thighs. This also failed, and with my pulling, it opened her butt and thighs that when I released my effort, my head was even more securely trapped than before. We played this tug and shift game with my hands and her thighs for several minutes and I knew that I was not going to get out of Sherry's head scissors.

To make matters worse, my nose was grazing Sherry's gorgeous backside. If I still did not have the pain in my groin from the earlier kicks, I would have probably been hard by now. Sherry told Shirley and my wife that she was getting thirsty kicking my butt. Shirley went to the kitchen and came back and told them that they had run out of wine coolers. Shirley and my wife then said they were going to the store to get some more wine coolers. Sherry told them she should be through with the butt kicking by then. I heard the door open and Shirley told Sherry not to hurt me too bad and then they left for the store.

Sherry then started grinding her hips into my chest all the while still trapping my head in her thighs. When Sherry would rotate her hips around and down, I thought my nose was going to disappear into her butt cheeks. Sherry asked me to surrender to her and she would release me. Sherry asked this with both of us knowing I would say no and did say no. Sherry kept the grinding up and she also started moaning a little. I don't know if it was from the effort she was using or if this was getting her aroused.

Sherry relaxed the pressure in her thighs but kept them next to my head. Even with Sherry basically releasing the scissor hold, I did not try to escape. I was enjoying the feeling of Sherry's thighs on my face and the sides of my neck. Plus you could not beat the view, a perfect butt just inches from my face in a thong. Sherry slid back until my chin made contact with her pussy. Sherry's grinding then became more vigorous and Sherry's moan became louder. Sherry was still laying on top of my body and even
though I still felt pain in my groin, my cock was beginning to stir.

Sherry had turned her head to the right and then she layed her head on my cock, which made it grow hard very quickly. Sherry said she always is pleased with herself when she knows that she can kick my butt and still make my cock hard. Sherry said she was beginning to enjoy our matches a lot and that we would continue as long as my wife permitted them. I was definitely in no position to disagree and would not have anyway. I know it's bad or whatever, but I was beginning to enjoy being beaten and dominated by Sherry.

Sherry continued with the grinding of her hips and then she reached around with her right hand and grabbed my hair and pulled my head down to the floor. Sherry then sat up and guided my head into her butt. My nose was positioned at her ass and my mouth at her pussy. Sherry then pulled her thong to the side and started grinding on my face. Sherry's moans became louder and I didn't have to wait to be told what to do. I started licking and licked her entire pussy and ass for all I was worth. Sherry's grinding became very vigorous, almost to the point of vicious, and I was able to stick my mouth out from her pussy every now and then for some much needed air. Sherry then sat down real hard and grabbed my chest with her hands. I felt Sherry's juices flow all over my face.

After the orgasm had subsided, Sherry stood up and grabbed a towel from the couch and told me to wipe my face. Sherry told me not to say a word about the facesit, that it would be our little secret. I told her that my wife had watched the facesit inn our first match and had not objected. Sherry said she remembered, but still she felt kinda bad having a facesitting orgasm on her cousin's fiancee's face.

Sherry told me she really loved dominating me in this way, especially since I was so physically bigger than she was. Sherry told me she could tell I liked being dominated by the way I would gently stroke her thighs and butt when I realized escape from her head scissors was impossible. Sherry then wiped herself with the towel and we heard Shirley and my wife returning from the store.

Sherry then stood up and stood over me. She told me to lay back down. Sherry then put her gorgeous left foot to my lips and told me to kiss and lick her foot. I immediately went to work, kissing, licking and sucking each toe. Sherry then presented her right foot and told me to do this one too. While I was kissing, licking and sucking her right foot, Shirley and my wife walked in. Shirley commented that they were going to turn me into a foot lover before too much longer.

Sherry went and changed clothes and we sat around and talked a little while longer. My wife asked Sherry and Shirley not to hit me in the groin on purpose that hard anymore, I seconded the motion. They agreed and said they would not do it intentionally again. I hurt for two days from Sherry's kicks. To this day, I don't believe I have been hit that hard in the groin. I knew I wanted to wrestle Sherry again, but was fighting with the feeling of making her submit to me or her kicking my butt and making me like it. I still felt a little humiliated about being beaten by women much smaller than me in front of my wife to be. She was also becoming aware of my submissive streak that was starting to emerge.

It would be two and a half weeks before we wrestled again, but this time it was both Shirley and Sherry against me. It doesn't even sound fair does it. I received an email saying they could not believe the stories I've written so far are true given the size differences. I know now that I enjoy being beaten by a woman. These women were very good friends and still are, and I would have never done anything to harm them in the least but yet they were able to go full tilt, which enabled them to get the upper hand very quickly and most of the time, once secured in their holds, escape would have been non-existent to minimal.

I think that is why they enjoyed our matches so much, knowing that I would give them, most of the time, a good tough match but once they secured the upper hand convincingly, I would surrender and submit. My situation with Sherry. Shirley and Dawn and my wife's sister in law just happen to be good timing mixed with some good planning and nurturing of the wrestling and domination theme. Until next time.
Old 08-Jun-15, 06:20
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: Shirley and Sherry tag team Kirk [continuation of previous story]

Shirley and Sherry conspire and double up to beat Kirk.

It has been two weeks since Sherry thoroughly kicked my butt. After her conquest, Sherry boasting and cocky self returned and she would let me hear about it everyday when she would come by my work place.

Shirley also came by everyday and said Sherry was extremely proud the way she was able to show complete domination during our last encounter. Shirley also said she thought I liked being dominated by them and noticed that I rarely took advantage of an opening when Sherry presented it. Shirley said Sherry knew during a match when I would surrender but from watching, Shirley said she could see me get much less aggressive and more submissive as the match went on. I think I was trying to still hold on to my male pride and denied her evaluation, but even I knew she was right.

Shirley also said that was one of the reasons they liked wrestling me so much was because they knew I would not get real aggressive or physical while they could go all out. Shirley also said they wrestled and goaded me because I was such a good sport about losing to "women" and what woman wouldn't like the idea of being able to beat and dominate a man so much bigger than them.

On Monday, Joe came by the station and said that he was on his way to Florida to supervise a shut down of a industrial gas plant. Joe said he would
be gone for ten days and he would have to miss our weekend Rook game. Joe said that Sherry was off Saturday and she would sit in for him. Joe said that Shirley had gotten some catfish for Saturday night supper. Just before he left, Joe told me to not let Shirley and Sherry abuse me too much this weekend. That must mean one of them plans on taking me on this weekend.

On Wednesday, my future wife told me she was going to Oklahoma with her parents for a family reunion this weekend. My wife said she would be back late Sunday or early Monday. My wife said she had talked to Shirley and I was still to go over there for supper Saturday night and they were trying to get Sherry's friend, Dawn, to sit in on the Rook game. I told my wife I didn't have to go over there this weekend and she told me that they had talked and I needed to go over there Saturday night because Shirley was cooking catfish and that is my favorite meal.

I knew one of them was going to wrestle me Saturday night but neither Shirley nor Sherry would tell me which one it was going to be. I was kinda hoping it would be Shirley because I still remembered the pain Sherry had dealt on me during our last encounter. My crotch hurt for a week after Sherry's kicks.

Saturday night at 6:30, I got off work and drove over to Shirley's. I showered and changed clothes. We ate the catfish and then cleared the table for Rook. The teams were to be Dawn and myself against Shirley and Sherry. Shirley said that Sherry, Dawn and herself all wanted to wrestle me after the card game but they could not decide which one it would be. Sherry then chimed in and said that they had made new rules for this Rook game. If Dawn and myself won, then Dawn would get to wrestle me and it would be her first match. If Shirley and Sherry won, then I would have to take on both of them at the same time.

Boy this was a no brainer, Shirley and Sherry had both kicked my butt in single matches and this would be Dawn's first try at wrestling. Dawn was the same age as Sherry, 19, and was built like Shirley, but was a lot harder as far as muscles and was a natural blonde. So what red blooded male wouldn't want to wrestle with her. And to top it off, this had been a hot and tough week at work and I could feel the effects of a week's worth of it. I was definitely pulling for our team.

During the game Shirley and Sherry kept the verbal taunts and abuse on thick. Dawn and myself jumped out to an early lead, but Shirley and Sherry beat us by 40 points to 500. Dawn actually looked disappointed and said she would get me next time. We walked into the living room and cleared the furniture back, boy this was kinda like digging your grave.

I stripped down to my shorts and expected Shirley and Sherry to go the back to change. Both stripped down to bra and panties. Sherry was wearing black bra and a black thong that was made of a thin shiny material. Shirley was dressed about the same way except hers was red and her panties were high cut, not thongs. I don't think Dawn was expecting them to do this from the look on her face and I was surprised they were going to wrestle dressed in this attire.

Maybe they thought I was going to roll over for them and thought this type clothing would be sufficient. Whatever the reason, I definitely was not going to protest. Even though we had wrestled before and my wife was not here, I still felt kinda funny grabbing their bare skin with them dressed like this.

Both were tan and their skin seem to glow. Sherry is a brunette, 5'7" tall with a lean tight physique and Shirley is a frosted blond, 5'5" tall with a voluptuous figure that when tightened would show her many muscles. Sherry's muscles showed just from her walking around. Both were barefooted and had painted their toenails bright red. Maybe Shirley was right, but I almost told them we could skip the wrestling and go straight to the foot licking and kissing and whatever else they wanted.

I asked which one wanted to start first. Shirley said no deal that I would have to take them both on at the same time. Sherry turned around and flexed her gorgeous butt and told me to remember where I ended up last time we fought. If Sherry would have told me to kiss her butt right then, I believe I would have done it. Shirley chimed in and said they wanted to work for my surrender and expected me to put up a good fight or they would really punish me.

I decided that I would try to take one to the ground and hopefully the other would get close enough so that I could grab her and then with all of us on the ground, I thought I would stand a much better chance. Standing up and challenging them would be crazy given both Sherry's and Shirley's kicking skills.

Sherry stood on my left side and Shirley moved to my right side. I kept turning trying to keep both in view. Both started throwing half hearted kicks at me, which mostly hit my arms. Sherry threw a kick that connected with my left shoulder and her foot stayed on my shoulder for a split second longer which enabled me to grab her right leg around the calf area.

Sherry's skin seemed softer than usual. I turned to face Sherry and twist her leg when Shirley jumped on my back from behind and wrapped her right arm around my chin in a chinlock. When Shirley hit my back, I ducked my chin which kept her from getting a choke hold. Shirley wrapped her legs around my waist but was barely able to hook her ankles due to the angle her legs were in relation to my upper body. Shirley's thighs felt high on my back and sides but her calves were angled downward. I immediately let go of Sherry's leg and pulled at Shirley's arm trying to relieve the chin pressure. I stumbled back a little and Shirley yanked backward violently. I fell backwards and wound up in a sitting position on the floor with Shirley in a sitting position on the couch.

Shirley still had the chin lock and now was able to securely hook her ankles and pour some pressure into a body scissors. I could have withstood this a long time due to the fact that it was just a control chin lock and I have strong stomach muscles that were fresh. Sherry was standing in front of us looking as if she was trying ti figure out something to do. I had gotten Shirley's right arm and was pushing it around my head off my chin when she grabbed my right arm with both of her arms and twisted it behind my back. I had just traded a chin lock for a arm lock, not a good trade for me.

Sherry saw this opening and sent her left foot into my right side above Shirley's body scissors. The kick sounded better than it was but it still brought a gasp from Dawn. Shirley told Sherry to hold up a minute and she would open me up for some more kicks. Shirley started twisting my right arm up higher behind my back and really pouring the pressure into the body scissors. Shirley then twisted my arm up sharply with her left hand and grabbed my hair with her right hand and pulled up sharply. I was able to get my legs under me and tried to go up with the pulls. I ended up sitting on the edge of the couch still locked in Shirley's body scissors and arm lock.

Shirley told me to put my left arm behind my back or she would keep twisting. I hesitated so Sherry grabbed my left arm and twisted it back to Shirley. Shirley now had both my arms twisted behind my back and her thighs locked around my waist. When Shirley would straighten her legs out to pour some power into her body scissors, I could see her delicious looking feet. The body scissors was not that punishing, but the arm locks were, especially when Shirley would push up on my arms.

I was sitting just on the edge of the couch and had spread my legs to gain some balance. Shirley unhooked her ankles and brought her calves down on the inside of my thighs and spread my legs further out. Sherry started grinning real big and took a step forward and started a kick movement. Sherry's right foot struck me in the left chest area.

Sherry said she was going to kick me ten times and would start easy and the last kick would be real hard. The first kick didn't feel all that powerful and I knew from earlier experience that Sherry had a lot more thigh power left. Sherry stepped back and appeared to be looking at my groin. I started struggling more now and caught my self actually pleading with Sherry not to kick me in the crotch area. Shirley reached up and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and whispered in my ear that I had better quit struggling so hard or she would let Sherry kick me in the crotch.

Shirley then told Sherry that crotch kicks were off limits. Sherry said that was alright and blasted a straight kick into my stomach with her left foot. Sherry stepped back and sent a side kick into my chest with her right foot. Even though I was on the receiving end of these kicks, Sherry looked fantastic delivering the kicks. I could see every muscle in her body working as she would blast the kicks into my chest and stomach. We had finally arrived at kick number ten. Sherry had not kicked me in the exact same place but once and that was the only place that was causing me any pain. Sherry stood to my right side almost up against the couch. Sherry took a big step in and spun her sexy hips and blasted her right leg and foot into my chest. I think I would have fell backwards if Shirley was not behind me.

This kick was very impressive and powerful. Sherry had her foot pointed and hit me with the top of her foot, this time the sound echoed the true power of the kick. I heard Dawn gasp a little and Shirley said she felt the kick through me. During the kicks, Shirley would grab my hair and turn my head to face Sherry as she moved around me to throw the kicks. After the tenth kick, Shirley then rehooked her ankles and once again secured me with her body scissors. I actually felt pretty good from the kicks, as long as they stay on the front of my chest and stomach, I could withstand a great deal of punishment.

Now my arms were another matter, they were aching, but at least Shirley would only twist on them if I started struggling. So my struggles ceased during the kicks, but with my arms bent in that position, they still began to ache. Sherry said that she needed something to drink after her kicking demonstration and went into the kitchen all the while discussing her kicks with Dawn. Shirley leaned up tight against my back and started applying some pressure with her thighs into my sides. Shirley let go of my left arm and put her left hand under my chin and pulled my head back so that her chin was on my left shoulder. Shirley was constantly telling me how much she enjoyed beating me and constantly reminded me how much bigger I was than she was. Shirley was more of whispering this in my ear and it was starting to arouse me.

Shirley then twisted my right arm and turned it so that my hand was turned towards her chest. I felt her breast inn my hand and did not waste this opportunity and started massaging her breast that was in my hand. Shirley relaxed her body scissors and I felt her breathing on my neck get a little heavier.

I worked my left arm down and put it between her calves in front of me. Shirley then started breathing real heavy and ceased the talk she was giving me earlier. All of a sudden with all the speed I had, I shot my left arm into her ankles breaking their lock, and spun into the floor out from between Shirley's legs. Looking at the expression on Shirley's face, I could tell this kinda startled her. Shirley then called me a little shit and said that I would pay for that. How dare I start getting her excited and then don't finish it. I had one of the biggest grins on my face and felt good because it was rare that I was able to break one of Shirley's holds, although I had used a little trickery to do it.

With that Shirley charged off the couch towards me with a snarl on her face. I stepped to my right and was able to slide my right arm under her left arm and hip tossed her to the floor. I stood there for a minute, more amazed than anything, because I had never been able to execute any move to perfection on Shirley before. I think making her mad helped and I was going to use it to my advantage and started taunting her. Shirley stood and faced me and said that I was now going to have to suffer something very humiliating for that. I told Shirley to bring it on.

Shirley was facing me and a big smile appeared on her face. What in the world was she smiling at, I had just mounted some offense that actually worked. Suddenly I felt a stinging pain shoot through my right kidney area. Sherry, unbeknownst to me had returned from the kitchen and caught me with a powerful spinning kick. The immediate sensation of pain was immense and then it subsided. I almost went to my knees and turned slightly to my right trying to see what had hit me. I think the surprise of the kick bothered me most of all. Shirley then stepped in and struck the outside of my left thigh with her right foot with a kick and that sent me to my hands and knees. Then simultaneously, Sherry and Shirley kicked me in the stomach, their feet digging deep into my unprotected stomach.

Sherry then put her right foot on my side and pushed me over onto my back at the feet of Shirley. Shirley picked her right foot up and I grabbed that foot trying to prevent a stomp kick. Shirley grabbed my right hand and sat down, putting her left foot against my right cheek and her right foot against my side. Sherry jumped over to me and grabbed my left hand and sat down putting her right foot against my left cheek and her left foot against my left side. Both Sherry and Shirley leaned way back, pulling on my arms and pushing in on my cheeks with their feet. Dawn stepped up and told them I was making fish lips. I could not prevent the fish lips because they were
pressing my face so hard.

I think they both used lotion on all parts of their body tonight because even the bottoms of their feet were extremely silky smooth. At least with Shirley on one side and Sherry on the other, neither one could use the elbow arm lockout, they were just stretching my arms and pushing on my cheeks with their feet. Dawn told Shirley and Sherry she was impressed by the way they were handling me hoped she could do it one day. Shirley told Dawn to get me down early and often and the fight would leave me and then she could do anything with me she wanted.

Every time I tried to say something, they would press my cheeks harder and cut my words off. We stayed in this position for what seemed like an eternity, with them pressing in on my face when I tried to speak and then telling Dawn how to beat me. They both released the arm stretches and got to their knees on both side of me. My arms felt like wet noodles and I flexed my hands trying to get the feeling back in them.

Shirley then grabbed my hair and pulled my head towards her. I tried to roll away but rolled right into a right knees from Sherry that struck me in the back. I stopped trying to roll and Shirley got behind me and locked her magnificent thighs around my neck in a classic head scissors. Shirley told me to relax because we were going to be here a while. Her powerful silky smooth thighs felt wonderful on my skin. Add to that the sight of her gorgeous feet crossed in my eyesight and I was starting to feet aroused.

Sherry stood up and walked over and straddled my head. Sherry then put her right foot to my lips and told me to lick. As always, I acted like this was disgusting and told her no. Shirley then cranked out a burst of power through her thighs and I thought my head would pop off. Sherry told Shirley that I still had some fight left in me and that she really wanted to do some more kicking. Shirley unhooked her ankles and released my head from her thighs.

Shirley and Sherry grabbed my hair and practically pulled me to my feet. I was struggling with both women when Sherry stepped in and popped her left knee into my stomach. As I was reacting to Sherry's knee, Shirley did the same move with her right knee. Shirley's knee actually caught me more in my side than the stomach. Both women still had me by my hair and were pulling my head all around inn every direction. I had shoulder length hair so it was an easy target. Sherry then heel stomped the back of my left knee and I went to one knee. Shirley grabbed my right arm and stuck it between her magnificent thighs. Shirley was standing almost directly behind me and Sherry had grabbed my left arm and was trying to twist it back towards Shirley.

Shirley was not putting any pressure on my right arm, but at the angle it was lodged between her thighs, I could not pull it free. Shirley then leaned over my head and locked my left arm at the elbow with both her arms. It was almost like a abdominal stretch with me in the kneeling position. Shirley then leaned back a little and this opened up my entire chest and stomach area. My right arm was lodged between Shirley's smooth thighs and my hand was resting on her right calf. When she would do a leaning or pulling movement, I could fell her calf bulge and it felt awesome. After feeling this a couple of times, I don't know if I really wanted to move my right hand or not. Sherry then stepped back a little and I immediately knew that my chest and stomach being this wide open was a bad situation to be in.

Sherry then started delivering one kick after another into my unprotected chest and stomach. Heck, with me on my knees, Sherry hardly had to pick her foot up off the ground. Sherry then told Shirley to hold my head still. Shirley had my right arm secured in her thighs and pulled my left arm straight up and back with her left arm and my left arm was actually touching Shirley's back. Shirley then grabbed my hair and pulled my head up straight and Sherry sent her right foot into the left side of my face. The kick was thrown exceptionally hard but the effect was just as good. I started really struggling and was about to free my left arm when Sherry bolted a kick deep into my stomach. Sherry repeated the hard kick two times and my struggles were evaporating with every kick. Shirley then released my left arm and pushed my upper back with both hands knocking me face down on the carpet.

I rolled over and found myself at the feet of Sherry. Sherry grabbed my hair and pulled me to my knees and wrapped her hard tight thighs around my head in a standing head scissors. Shirley walked forward and sat on my back. Sherry was facing Shirley and they were talking about how to finish me off. I was not in a great deal of pain from the head scissors, but the last few kicks, probably added with the others earlier, had taken a toll and my chest and stomach were a constant ache. In the position I was in, I was looking down the back of Sherry's tight legs. Sherry leaned forward and rested her hands on my back and really poured the pressure into her thighs. My head became real hot quickly and I had closed my eyes from the pressure.

Shirley started a grinding motion in the small of my back. If my head was not locked between Sherry's thighs, I would have fell face fist onto the carpet. Sherry then dropped to her knees and rolled onto her side, all the while still trapping my head in her head scissors. Shirley went along with the ride and ended up with a scissors around my crotch area. Sherry pulled her calves up and pressed them into my face. They were so smooth and felt so good on my face.

Sherry grabbed my hair and pulled the back of my neck against her pussy. I grabbed her thighs and just started feeling them when she grabbed my right arm and twisted it behind my back. Sherry did not try to twist it off but just held it securely. I tried to wedge my left hand between her thighs and every time she felt this. She would throw power to her thighs and really squeeze unmercifully until I removed my hand. Shirley then grabbed my crotch and made the comment that at least something on me is hard. I could fell my penis trying to burst through my shorts. Sherry then released my right arm and I immediately started rubbing her thighs. Even though they were the cause of intermittent pain, they sure felt wonderful. The silky smoothness surrounding the taunt muscle is an incredible combination.

Shirley and Sherry then decided that I needed to be in my underwear. Shirley released her half-hearted body scissors and unbuttoned my shorts. I put my right hand down to protest and was met with a powerful burst from Sherry's thighs. I did nothing else and Shirley easily slipped off my shorts and that left me in briefs.

My extreme hard on was very evident now and even Dawn made a comment. Dawn asked how I could be so hard when Sherry and Shirley are kicking my butt all over the living room. Sherry said there is no use in wasting that and pointed at my engorge penis. She released her thighs and my head popped to the floor. Sherry then straddled my crotch and started rubbing her pussy on my penis. Shirley told her not to insert my penis because they had promised my wife that no intercourse would take place. Shirley was standing at my head and put her right foot on my face with her toes at my mouth. I did not wait to be told to suck them and started running my tongue over and through her toes. Shirley commented that she didn't even have to tell me to start sucking her toes. Sherry was really starting to grind and her breathing was getting heavier. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to be able to not explode.

Sherry was really getting into it and then reached up and grabbed my nipples and started tweaking them. I was running my hands up and down Shirley's legs and was trying my best to meet Sherry's grinding. Sherry then let out a little yell and really poured the pressure to the twisting of my nipples. Sherry then sat back and her grinding soon decreased and she let go of my nipples. Dawn was sitting in the big chair with an astonished look on her face and she told Sherry that if she beat me, she was going to do that to me. Dawn said she had to go the back room because this was driving her wild.

Sherry then got off me and told Shirley she was through tonight and Shirley could have me. Shirley then sat on my chest and continued to feed me her toes and feet. I was barely able to withhold my own orgasm and started feeling uncomfortable about this happening, especially with my wife's aunt and cousin, even though I had actually known them before I met my wife. The dialogue we had back when I first met them would definitely qualify as sexual harassment if anyone wanted to pursue it. Shirley then reminded me of earlier tonight when I had started massaging her breast and escaped her body scissors. Shirley said that she wanted to make sure I didn't use that type of escape again.

Shirley scooted up on my chest and slammed her thighs into the sides of my head. Shirley looked down and smirked and said something I could not hear. She then reached back and started stroking my cock and then suddenly twisted on it. My cock was so hard that it was able to twist much and I don't think Shirley put much into it, plus it actually felt pretty good and I knew if she kept this up a minute longer, I would have no choice but to orgasm. Shirley then looked back down and moved her thighs away from my head just enough for me to hear her. Shirley said the last time we fought she wanted to sit on my face and now she was because I needed to be taught a lesson. Shirley told me that I would have to bring her to orgasm with my tongue before she would release me.

Shirley stood up and removed her panties. Then she turned around and started down in a reverse face sitting position. Shirley was sitting on my chest and scooting backwards and told me that my punishment would be that I had to lick her asshole and it had to be done until she was satisfied. Shirley pulled her magnificent butt cheek apart and scooted back towards my face. I had never licked anyone there before and was apprehensive about this. Shirley then released her butt cheeks and slapped me hard across the face twice and told me that I had better mind her.

Shirley then pulled her butt cheeks apart again and slid back onto my face. I stuck my tongue in her ass and heard Shirley coo a little. I then lost all control and started licking and sucking at her ass like it was my last meal. Shirley then released her butt cheeks and they fell onto my face. They were just as smooth as her thighs and felt wonderful. Although in this position, breathing was hard, I was going to town on her ass and the feeling of utter defeat and surrender had come over me.

Shirley was also getting into this and started a gyrating motion that kept working my tongue deeper and deeper into her ass. I then slid my tongue out of her ass and replaced it with my nose. I shoved my tongue into her pussy and started licking like a cat in a room full of milk. Shirley had placed her hands on my chest and digging her nails into my chest. I was so far gone into Shirley's dominance that this pain was hardly noticeable at the time. Shirley then let out a scream and came down with so much pressure I thought my head would be pushed through the floor. I could feel Shirley's fluids oozing down my throat and knew now that she owned me and this was just a way of confirming that.

When Shirley's moaning had ceased, she stood up and put her panties back on. Sherry and Dawn came back into the room and Sherry commented on how flushed we both looked. Shirley had commented on several occasions that Joe and her self have an open marriage. Joe told me this also and had accused Shirley of sleeping with me long before we started wrestling.

Shirley is very attractive and the thought had crossed my mind but I had a problem that she was married and that I was dating her niece. We never had actual sexual intercourse but I believe both of us were doing some satisfying. Shirley especially liked physically dominating me first then taking what she wanted, although she did not take to the sexual aspect like Sherry. Of course Sherry was 19 and hot to trot as they say.

I was still laying on the floor and my hard on was still very noticeable. Shirley told me to move over to the couch. Shirley told Sherry that she was going to relieve me and that I really knew how to use my tongue. Sherry responded that she knew and then Dawn and her left. Sherry hollered at Shirley, "remember, no penetration."

Shirley told me to lay on my back with my legs on the couch. Shirley then sat on the couch between my legs. Shirley put her feet to my mouth and I immediately started sucking them. Shirley was telling how much she enjoyed this and Joe would never do this for her. I told her that at first I didn't know I liked to lick and kiss her feet, but I knew I wished for it know. Shirley said she really enjoyed the feeling of my tongue on her feet and the fact that I was worshiping her feet and I was so much bigger than she was and she was in complete control. Shirley told me that I would definitely be forced to worship her ass again.

Shirley took her feet away and put them around my cock. Shirley had pulled my briefs down and started rubbing my cock with her smooth feet. It probably didn't take five strokes and I blew my load onto my stomach and her feet. A weird smile crossed Shirley's face, like an idea popped into her head, then she said "I won't make you do that." Shirley got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned her feet and brought the towel to me. I cleaned up and dressed to go. Shirley told me to worship her thighs with kisses and then I could leave. I put several french type kisses on each thigh and foot. Shirley told me I could now leave. Shirley told me that we will do this again, but next time I will spend more of the night under her ass. On the drive home, I knew their boasting and verbal barrage was going to be bad the next couple of weeks, but that really didn't bother me.

When my wife returned, Shirley told her how the match had gone. When my wife made it to my apartment, we spent all night having sex. My wife also told me that I would have to lick her ass so she could see how it felt. My wife said she would let us still wrestle but I would have to stop when she said so. I agreed and knew that Shirley wouldn't want these endings going much farther either.

My wife told me that Shirley and Sherry had only wrestled me besides Joe and that they really enjoyed wrestling me because they knew they wouldn't get hurt and that they could usually find a way to get to me. At first it was easy to see that Sherry liked to enjoy her triumphs with a sexual release, where as Shirley liked the domination of my much larger size and it worked toward Shirley being sexually satisfied. Sherry was just more aggressive and I think she just liked inflicting pain and then having me satisfy her worked up arousal for doing it.

It was probably a month before we would wrestle again. Some of these matches are sketchy so I will contact Sherry and Shirley with help on the details.
Old 08-Jun-15, 07:22
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: Sherry re-educates Kirk [continuation of previous story]

A little recap on the situation first. Sherry is my wife's cousin that I had wrestled before my wife and I were married and have wrestled only once or twice since. Sherry moved off to Alabama with my wife's Aunt Shirley and Uncle Joe.

Sherry had come into town to visit family and as a little getaway from Alabama. Usually on Sherry's and Shirley's trips home, all we do is sit around and talk about old times and sometimes about our wrestling adventures. Sherry came by our house on a Saturday night around 7:00 PM looking for my wife to shoot the breeze with. I had worked all day and had just got out of the shower when she arrived. The kids went into backyard and jumped into the pool. Not a big job, just a 15 foot by 3 foot above ground.

While they were out swimming, Sherry and myself started talking about everything in general. Sherry was wearing a white tank top, blue jean short shorts, and sandals. Sherry still looked very good and commented that having kids were causing her body to go a little smooth. She didn?t look as taut as she did when we were wrestling on a regular basis. I told her that she was probably a lot weaker too, since she didn?t have me to wrestle and keep her on her toes. Sherry smirked and told me that she hadn't lost all her strength and asked me if I would like to find out the hard way.

Now I remembered some of our matches and how painful they were, but how can I turn down guests while they are in town. Sherry said she hasn't wrestled in a while and will probably be rusty. I replied that I wouldn't show her any mercy tonight. We checked on the kids one more time and told the older ones to watch the younger ones. We then moved the furniture back and made room for our encounter. Sherry slipped out of her sandals and wriggled her toes back and forth. Boy, she still had beautiful feet and they were just as tan as the rest of her body. Sherry said she was going to make this quick and painful. She still knew how to talk the talk. Sherry reminds me of Marie from Grappling Girls, just a little heavier.

I asked Sherry if we were going to have any rules or if this was going to be no holds barred. It usually didn't matter what the rules were anyway cause Sherry usually went no holds barred anyway, especially when she was going for the kill. Sherry walked over to me and put her hands on my shoulders and said we can do everything except this. When she uttered the words except this, I felt an intense sharp pain in my midsection and looked down to see her knee being withdrawn from my stomach. Sherry had deceptively used her blue eyes to distract me before shooting a knee into my stomach. Sherry was very good at using trickery to get the advantage and usually it worked on me. Sherry giggled and said, "you fall for the eye to eye look every time." I knew she was right and was in no condition to say much. I bent over holding my stomach with both hands. Sherry grabbed my hair with her right hand and my chin with her left hand. She picked my head up and with me being bent over, we were face to face.

I am almost a foot taller than Sherry and at least a hundred pounds heavier. Sherry started to twist my head by pulling with her right hand and pushing with her left hand. I brought my hands up and grabbed her hands, what a foolish move. Sherry shot her left knee up into my stomach just above my belly button. The force of her knee brought up my tip toes. Sherry let go of my head and I fell to my knees holding my aching stomach. Sherry grabbed my hair and pulled my face up so she could gloatingly look into my eyes. Sherry reminded me that I questioned whether she was as strong as she used to be. I grunted out that two lucky shots didn't prove anything.

Sherry then pulled my head forward causing me to end up on my hands and knees. A very bad position to be in considering Sherry?s leg skills. Sherry stepped across my face and shot her right foot into my left ribs. It sounded like she had shot me. The loud pop scared me more than the actual impact. I kinda buckled from her foot and started to roll to the right to create more distance from Sherry. Sherry had reloaded and sent her right foot again into my rib cage. Sherry's foot hit when I was rolling, so the impact was diminished some what. When I completed my roll, I expected Sherry to be on top of me trying to finish it quickly like she had bragged she was going to do.

I came to a crouched position facing Sherry. She was standing there with her hands on her hips smiling real big. Sherry smirked that she had changed her mind and was going to make this long and painful instead of short and painful. Sherry said she forgot how much fun she had whipping my butt. I still had a very empty feeling in my stomach and went to one knee. Sherry stepped forward and I put out my right arm to keep her at least at arm's length while I tried to rise to my feet. Sherry grabbed my right hand with both of her hands and swung her left leg up. I thought she was fixing to kick me so I ducked my head down. Sherry swung her left leg over my right arm and pulled up on my hand. Sherry had secured my right arm in a standing scissor arm bar combination. Sherry pulled on my arm sharply causing the right side of my face to come right up against her butt. I put my left hand on the back of her left leg for support, she still had very soft skin also.

Sherry jerked me forward a little causing me to put my left arm on the floor for support. Not a bad position to be in except that she was really twisting on my arm. I was on my knees and was using my left arm to support my upper body and had absolutely no leverage in this position. Sherry then grabbed my right wrist and bent it backwards, like I wasn't immobilized enough. I had seen this hold applied on the Internet before and really didn't think it was very good until now.

Sherry spread her legs just a little and she had very good balance while I was using my only free arm to keep from falling onto the floor on my face. Sherry started moving her butt down, closer and closer to the floor, which was forcing my shoulder to also go down lower and lower. At least the pain in my stomach wasn't as noticeable any more with the pain Sherry was creating in my right shoulder and wrist. Sherry was bending her legs at her knees and also spreading them out a little more really cranking down on my shoulder. I tried to twist my body and shoot my head and upper body between her legs to relieve the shoulder pressure. Sherry stepped towards my legs which kept my head on the back of her left leg and left butt cheek. Every time I tried to move or twist, Sherry would bring her legs closer together and really crank on my right arm.

Sherry was gyrating her hips while really twisting my arm and slapping the side of my face with her butt and the back of her left thigh. Sherry was really starting to gloat and stood up tall for a few seconds which allowed me to bring my knees up under me and I was able to lift my left arm off the floor. I rolled to my left by dipping my left shoulder and diving hard that way and twisting at the same time. Sherry fell backwards over me and released my right arm. Sherry ended up on her back with me lying crossways under her legs. I grabbed her left leg and tucked it underneath her and pushed down on her left knee with my left hand to try and keep her down for a minute.

Sherry shot her right foot into the left side of my head with a semi-roundhouse kick. Even though it was usually painful, I really loved watching Sherry and Shirley, her mother, using their kicks. Shirley probably has better technique and a little more power, but Sherry is exceptionally fast. I think there is a saying that speed kills, that works for a lot of stuff.

The force of Sherry's kick knocked my head back. I was still trying to keep her left leg tucked and Sherry's right foot connected flush with my left cheek sending me onto my back. I tried to roll away and rolled to my left away from Sherry. Sherry put her right foot in my back and pushed me further away.

Sherry stood up rubbing her left knee. I stood up not knowing what to rub first, my still aching stomach or right shoulder and arm. Sherry told me I was going to pay for bending her leg. I asked her if she has had enough. Sherry laughed and said my pain was only beginning. Sherry flexed her legs as she was rubbing them and now the muscles were a lot more noticeable. As a matter of fact, her legs looked just like her mother's now, and Shirley's were real powerful.

I was finally getting feeling back in my right hand and we moved towards each other. Sherry would step like she was going to kick then laugh at me flinching from it. She would even pick her foot up and dangle it and laugh at me. Sherry tauntingly said that I would be kissing her feet before the match is finished. I told Sherry she would be kissing my butt in just a few minutes.

I jumped at Sherry and was able to get her in a headlock with my left arm. I am a right handed person and my right arm is usually my stronger arm but Sherry's arm bar hold had weakened it. I am almost a foot taller than Sherry, so we were both standing straight up and her head was in a perfect position for the headlock. I was asking Sherry how she felt now and she was telling me that this was just luck and it would soon change. I was trying to maneuver Sherry for a hip toss to the ground, but with our differences in height my hips were just a little to high on Sherry. I started spreading my legs to lower my center of balance and Sherry and myself looked like we were
doing a circle dance trying to both keep our balance. With me spreading my legs to lower my center of gravity for a hip toss, that opened the door for Sherry. Sherry shot her right knee up between my legs from behind. The knee wasn't very powerful, but it caught me right on the bottom of my sac and was enough for me to free her from the headlock.

Sherry then stepped closer and sent her left knee into my stomach. I immediately dropped to one knee and Sherry stepped back and shot her right foot to the back of my head. I went dizzy for just a second and fell face first to the floor. Apparently the headlock had taken something out of Sherry, because I expected her to jump on my back. I arose to my knees and Sherry was standing on my left side. I never saw it coming, Sherry had brought a right roundhouse kick that slammed into the middle of my back. I have a little protection there and it sounded a lot worse than it was. The kick did make me straighten up while still on my knees.

Sherry then grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled viciously toward my back. I was having to hold myself up with my hands while trying to unfold my legs out from under me. Sherry took this opportunity and slapped the side of my head twice. Sherry then punched me hard in the chest adding to my dilemma and I ended up flat on my back with Sherry standing at my head looking towards my feet. Sherry then bent down and grabbed two handfuls of my hair and pulled me up into a seated position. Sherry then cupped her hands under my chin and kneeled behind me in a chin lock. Sherry dug her left knee into my back while pulling back on my chin. I would much rather be in a hold of Sherry?s than being kicked by her so this was like a rest period for me, although she was really digging her knee in. Sherry let up on the pressure and then violently jerked my head backwards and right between her thighs in a classic scissors hold.

Sherry grabbed my hair and pulled my head up so she could really secure her thighs. Sherry's skin was very soft against my face and I could really feel those thigh muscles starting to power the squeezes. This was not working out to well, Sherry said she had not wrestled in a while and was dominating me almost from start to now. I started to slowly rub on Sherry's thighs and Sherry would flex them hard and relax and kept this up for a few minutes. When I would try and formulate some type of escape, Sherry would really crank the power to her thighs and my escape attempt would immediately cease. Sherry was talking to me but I could not make out what she was saying. Sherry would relax the pressure just enough so that her calves would lay across my stomach and her beautiful feet would be in my groin.

Sherry then started gyrating her hips up and down while maintaining moderate pressure. On the up part, it felt like my head was going to be separated from my shoulders. I just laid my hands on Sherry's thighs and resigned myself to the fact that Sherry could knock me whenever she wanted. I think Sherry figured this out also, cause she just kept enough pressure in her thighs that would not allow me to escape but kept me very controlled.

Sherry then loosened her gripping thighs just enough to pull my head up a little higher into her thighs. Sherry told me to pat her thigh if I could hear her. I signaled that I could. Sherry told me that by the bulge in my groin, she could see that I still enjoyed getting my ass kicked by her. Of course, Sherry rubbing her beautiful feet on my groin didn't help me hide it much. Sherry told me that she missed it too and was going to try and make this a regular stop on her visits home.

Sherry then told me to get ready to go nite nite. Sherry made a small grunting noise and her thighs exploded. The last sight I saw was her red toe nailed painted feet locked in front of me. I awoke with Sherry standing over me with a big grin on her face. Sherry then stuck her right foot on my mouth and told me to thank her properly for the ass kicking I just got. I opened my mouth and sucked on her toes for all I was worth. Sherry said that feels good and was remembering how much she enjoyed conquering me.

We heard the kids making their way in the back of the house and Sherry said we would have to do this again when we had more time so I could spend more time worshiping her feet. Sherry said Shirley and herself were wondering if I still liked wrestling and she guess this answers that. Sherry said that she would have to tell Shirley to make plans to stop by on their next visit. I don't know if I should be happy or not, wrestling them is so invigorating but also very painful sometimes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:

Tags
girl, hammerlock, mixed boxing, spinelli