Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jun-20, 20:47
LuckyL

Default Re: Most DESPERATE male in mixed wrestling videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am creating this thread for us to list the best mixed wrestling videos out there...

... where the male is just desperate.

He tried it all, but the female is just stronger than him.
She owns him.
She uses many holds or she just applies long pins, whatever.
She just enjoys dominating him.

I'm sure some of you might think about Antscha or Axa Jay when reading those lines.

Please share the titles or links of those matches where the male is just desperate of being owned so much by a girl at wrestling.

Let me share one first video:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Another one is Natalia Vs Bert.
Damn that video was awesome. He didn't have anything for her. She is crazy hot with a perfect body and obviously in great shape. All she had to do was get the takedown and get the grapevine, he didn't have an answer.

The nipple squeezing was pretty insulting, but it could have been worse. The guy was gassed and she could have done just about anything to him.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-20, 22:31
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by petros9191 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It seems real but don't know for sure. She surely mocked him big time!

Great finding! Thank you for that.
The perfect Facesitting full domination.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-20, 13:10
LuckyL

He was done in the first few minutes, the scissors finished him early. She just plays with him after.

Maybe my favorite mixed wrestling finish. Lucille is constantly looking for the final pin but can't quite get it. So she drops her ass hard onto his chest and cups her tit to cut off his air. After what does she do? Look at him and hover her tits just above his head. I think she wanted to fuck him up some more.
Patrick had nothing for her, she mauled him for 30 straight minutes.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-20, 14:56
Points: 11,564, Level: 46 Points: 11,564, Level: 46 Points: 11,564, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

The most desperate male I had ever seen in a mixed video was the jobber who appeared in most of the Premier Productions videos,Tom Jackson.He would over do his part by screeching and screaming when he was caught in inescapable wrestling holds by steroided female body builders.
Old 17-Jun-20, 17:50
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,234 Times in 522 Posts

Great thread!

I love watching guys squirm, and really suffer... then suffer more.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-20, 19:56
LuckyL

She's bigger, stronger, in better shape, sexy as hell and wearing an incredible outfit. It's almost predictable from the intro, but she fucked him up. Her tits and ass are huge and she seems to know all the holds. Skip to 7:30 to watch her almost KO him by slamming her chest right into his face, followed by slamming her lower body into his, looks like she lands some head butts and finished the sequence by the hardest breast smother I've ever seen. The poor guys neck, lol.

It's rare, but I actually felt bad for this dude. I hope he likes it in hindsight, but there is no way he had fun during this. I would not want to wrestle with her, ever.

Very softcore match, obviously both being semi-competitive and having fun. But cardio and technique beats strength. He had his moments but Goldie clearly wins, she is very experienced with grapevines and there is no way you're getting those massive tits out of your face. You can hear how defeated he is at the end. I hope he did a good job eating her out.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-20, 23:07
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,234 Times in 522 Posts

Here's a pretty good, active beating, with a pretty worried guy...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-20, 00:59
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Akos, who appears in many videos, from companies like MWZ, AntschaProductions and many others, is always in desperate straits in every video, beginning to end. I wish he'd do a little more though, it eventually gets boring as he seems unable to do a damn thing. Especially annoying is every friggin fall he starts out by dipping his head right into a reverse headlock. I like seeing the guy overwhelmed but jiminy crickets, with all these matches under his belt, he should at least try to do something else once in awhile, don't make it so easy for the female (for the audience's sake if nothing else!).
Old 18-Jun-20, 08:15
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am creating this thread for us to list the best mixed wrestling videos out there...

... where the male is just desperate.

He tried it all, but the female is just stronger than him.
She owns him.
I love the thread idea but I actually think most of the videos in this thread do not fit the thread description. The guy is not truly desperate in them. (I still enjoyed all the posts though - and I accept that other might see things differently to me).

It's very difficult to find videos where a guy is truly desperate. The guys know they are there to lose. They tend not to give 100% effort. The girls tend not to push them too hard when in control, e.g. they reset immediately after a tap.

One example that comes to mind for me of a truly desperate guy is Peter in Rage v Peter 2:

I tend to delete videos after watching them once so I don't have a full memory of this video. But I'm sure it's an example of a smaller girl ruthlessly putting the pain on a bigger guy - ignoring taps, making him say things. It was one of the videos that convinced to book a session with Rage. Peter clearly gave his all at the start, putting up genuine resistance - but once Rage got on top (and it was early enough that she did), she was ruthless with him. She didn't let up. She transitioned from hold to hold for the rest of the video. She made him tap multiple times to the same holds (without releasing him) and some of the holds were clearly painful. Peter was definitely desperate. He looked particularly desperate (and panicked / helpless) in the neck crank (where Rage is sitting behind him) of which there is a photo in the video description. I've been in this hold before and it is truly agony. It feels like your neck is going to break and, once in the hold, you can't move without risking further pain. Peter just has to wait until Rage decides to release him. I could feel his pain & fear. And Rage can be cruel.

I'd love if people had other examples of this video type. Even if the links were to videos that need to be purchased. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-20, 14:07
Points: 4,613, Level: 28 Points: 4,613, Level: 28 Points: 4,613, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Slaughter

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to petros9191 For This Useful Post: