Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jan-20, 02:40
Temporary group
Points: 2,984, Level: 22 Points: 2,984, Level: 22 Points: 2,984, Level: 22
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed wrestling stories poll!

1a, 2ab, 3ab, 4a, 5a, 6a, 7abc, 8abc, 9b, 10ac.
Old 15-Feb-20, 16:40
Banned
Points: 1,095, Level: 12 Points: 1,095, Level: 12 Points: 1,095, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

1c
2c
3b
4b
5b
6 bikinis best
7b though a if backstory involves wrestling
8a
9a but trash talk within reason
10a
Old 16-Feb-20, 17:00
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If I get more than two or three responses, I might try writing a story just based on the results of this poll. Could be a fun challenge. It also spares me the possibility of writing out one of my sicker fantasies and having people think "Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?"

So, here's ten questions about story preferences. I'll just assume everyone here wants a story about a girl beating up a guy and start from that baseline.

DO YOU PREFER:

1A) Stories that just end with the girl proving her dominance and taunting the guy and then leaving him to his misery;
1B) Stories that end with the girl sexually abusing or raping the guy;
1C) Stories that start as wrestling and end up as sex?

2A) Nice girls who are threatened by male bullies and beat them;
2B) Female bullies who beat up guys because it's fun for them;
2C) A confident man and a confident woman going up against each other.

3A) Private settings - a girl and a guy all alone;
3B) Semi-public settings, like a small party;
3C) Highly public settings, like a big televised ring fight.

4A) Completely realistic stories that could absolutely have happened;
4B) Stretching the bounds of reality a little bit, like a girl who's unrealistically strong for her size;
4C) Completely demolishing the bounds of reality - a 100 pound girl who can beat up twenty men at once.

5A) Young, sexy, "Britney Spears" type girls;
5B) Very "girl next door" type girls; perhaps not conventionally gorgeous, maybe a little older, but still sexy;
5C) Girls who are distinctly unattractive in some way (fat, disgusting feet, etc.)

6A) Stories of girls wearing the kind of clothes you'd expect to see a girl on the street in;
6B) Stories where, even if it stretches the bounds of reality, a girl fights pretty much half-naked (or naked);
6C) Elaborate costumes, unusual attire, etc.

7A) A thorough backstory; a significant buildup to why the fight is emotionally important for both the man and the woman to win;
7B) Maybe a couple paragraphs of that at most;
7C) Just put them in a fucking ring and have them fight each other.

8A) A guy who ends up in awe of the girl, full of respectful subservience;
8B) A guy who ends up an emotional wreck but will recover;
8C) A guy who ends up completely physically and emotionally ruined.

9A) A lot of trash talk by both the girl and the guy;
9B) Trash talk by the guy only, so the girl can shut him up;
9C) The less dialogue, the better.

10A) The fight itself to have constant sexual overtones, with "seduction moves," sexual distractions, etc.;
10B) For there to be a clean fight and then a sexier ending;
10C) For anything sexual to be only implied if it exists at all, and for it to be a story about a fight, plain and simple.
A mix of 1a) or 1b), depends on how far I want it to go and if it makes sense.
2b) is the hottest thing in the world for me, I love it when the male victims have done nothing to deserve what's happening to them.
3 just depends on what makes sense, but I guess I kinda like a/b a little more.
4b), just moreso slightly unrealistic proportions for the female
5a)
6a), 6b) can work sometimes though
7b) is best, followed by a), don't really like c) at all
8c) is the hottest
9 I'd go for none of those options, I'd have the girl trash talk and verbally dominate the male, talking down to him/taunting him.
10 I'd go for a mix where the girl wins clean, but she'd either flaunt her body after the win or she'd pin him down and have her way with her broken victim.
Old 29-Oct-20, 19:40
Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21
Last Achievements

1C) Stories that start as wrestling and end up as sex.

2C) A confident man and a confident woman going up against each other. The longer it is not obvious who will win the better, therefore many come-backs or reversals.

3B) Semi-public settings, like a small party or a private club,
possibly organising sort of a competition. Maybe there is a wall where the rules are published, some of them might read quite sexy, e.g. "fucks are allowed". Such a club may be centered around a pool where some oil wrestling can take place.

4B) Stretching the bounds of reality a little bit, like a girl who's unrealistically strong for her size;

5B) Very "girl next door" type girls; perhaps not conventionally gorgeous, maybe a little older, but still sexy;

6B) Stories where, even if it stretches the bounds of reality, a girl fights pretty much half-naked (or naked). Stripping during the process is best.

7A) A thorough backstory; a significant buildup to why the fight is emotionally important for both the man and the woman to win;

I can enjoy all three types but i lean a bit to the "fast side". It depends a bit how well one can understand the texts. Therefore japanies films with a long intro part are not welcome because my Japanies is kind of nowhere.
To make up my mind I would need to see the "same" story in three versions...

8 - none of the above, but a mutual organsm producing a lot of "love juce" not only on the mat but also in the brain, so the fight ends essentially in a love story - no need to get married thow.

9A) Some trash talk by both the girl and the guy. First phase threatening to remove clothing items and some joy when successfully removing another item, second phase threatening to dominate and force some intercorse while regaining the dominant position, third phase just urging to fuck and come.

10A) The fight itself to have constant sexual overtones, with "seduction moves," sexual distractions, etc.;

Good Luck
Wolfpadi
Old 13-Jan-21, 01:36
Points: 2,234, Level: 19 Points: 2,234, Level: 19 Points: 2,234, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericrrobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
if i get more than two or three responses, i might try writing a story just based on the results of this poll. Could be a fun challenge. It also spares me the possibility of writing out one of my sicker fantasies and having people think "dude, what the hell is wrong with you?"

so, here's ten questions about story preferences. I'll just assume everyone here wants a story about a girl beating up a guy and start from that baseline.

Do you prefer:

1a) stories that just end with the girl proving her dominance and taunting the guy and then leaving him to his misery;
1b) stories that end with the girl sexually abusing or raping the guy;
1c) stories that start as wrestling and end up as sex?

2a) nice girls who are threatened by male bullies and beat them;
2b) female bullies who beat up guys because it's fun for them;
2c) a confident man and a confident woman going up against each other.

3a) private settings - a girl and a guy all alone;
3b) semi-public settings, like a small party;
3c) highly public settings, like a big televised ring fight.

4a) completely realistic stories that could absolutely have happened;
4b) stretching the bounds of reality a little bit, like a girl who's unrealistically strong for her size;
4c) completely demolishing the bounds of reality - a 100 pound girl who can beat up twenty men at once.

5a) young, sexy, "britney spears" type girls;
5b) very "girl next door" type girls; perhaps not conventionally gorgeous, maybe a little older, but still sexy;
5c) girls who are distinctly unattractive in some way (fat, disgusting feet, etc.)

6a) stories of girls wearing the kind of clothes you'd expect to see a girl on the street in;
6b) stories where, even if it stretches the bounds of reality, a girl fights pretty much half-naked (or naked);
6c) elaborate costumes, unusual attire, etc.

7a) a thorough backstory; a significant buildup to why the fight is emotionally important for both the man and the woman to win;
7b) maybe a couple paragraphs of that at most;
7c) just put them in a fucking ring and have them fight each other.

8a) a guy who ends up in awe of the girl, full of respectful subservience;
8b) a guy who ends up an emotional wreck but will recover;
8c) a guy who ends up completely physically and emotionally ruined.

9a) a lot of trash talk by both the girl and the guy;
9b) trash talk by the guy only, so the girl can shut him up;
9c) the less dialogue, the better.

10a) the fight itself to have constant sexual overtones, with "seduction moves," sexual distractions, etc.;
10b) for there to be a clean fight and then a sexier ending;
10c) for anything sexual to be only implied if it exists at all, and for it to be a story about a fight, plain and simple.
1b, 2c, 3a, 4a, 5a, 6a, 7a, 8b, 9a, 10b
Old 13-Jan-21, 06:09
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

1b, 2b, 3b, 4b, 5a, 6a, 7a, 8c, 9a, 10c I especially love it when it begins with the guy talking a lot of shit and insulting her fat or weak looking legs after she tells him the last guy she wrestled almost died. Eventually the dude is tortured in prolonged headscissors and eventually reduced to only gurgling noises which are obviously turning her on. That's when the girl dials up the sarcastic trash talk. She does'nt respect his taps and he seems to be in and out of consciousness. At the end she rear facesits him and grinds herself into a frenzy. Her hands are either on his chest or pinning his arms helplessly at his sides.
Old 13-Jan-21, 07:30
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Last Achievements

I Prefer:

1B) Stories that end with the girl sexually abusing or raping the guy; or 1C) Stories that start as wrestling and end up as sex? (Mom ,stepmom, wife ,ex wife, girlfriend,ex)
6B) Stories where, even if it stretches the bounds of reality, a girl fights pretty much half-naked (or naked);
7A) A thorough backstory; a significant buildup to why the fight is emotionally important for both the man and the woman to win; or 7B) Maybe a couple paragraphs of that at most.
10A) The fight itself to have constant sexual overtones, with "seduction moves," sexual distractions, etc.; or 10B) For there to be a clean fight and then a sexier ending;
The Following User Says Thank You to zekowrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-21, 11:54
Points: 3,986, Level: 26 Points: 3,986, Level: 26 Points: 3,986, Level: 26
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements

1) any
2A) or 2C)
3B)
4A) or 4B)
5B)
6A) or 6B)
7B)
8B)
9A) but sophisticated, not gutter
10) any
But focus on the girl being strong, not the guy being weak.
Old 22-Jan-21, 16:47
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Heart Re: Mixed wrestling stories poll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If I get more than two or three responses, I might try writing a story just based on the results of this poll. Could be a fun challenge. It also spares me the possibility of writing out one of my sicker fantasies and having people think "Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?"

So, here's ten questions about story preferences. I'll just assume everyone here wants a story about a girl beating up a guy and start from that baseline.

DO YOU PREFER:

1A) Stories that just end with the girl proving her dominance and taunting the guy and then leaving him to his misery;
1B) Stories that end with the girl sexually abusing or raping the guy;
1C) Stories that start as wrestling and end up as sex?
Simple answer — YES

Quote:
2A) Nice girls who are threatened by male bullies and beat them;
2B) Female bullies who beat up guys because it's fun for them;
Personally a battle of equals is always great, but without a doubt the girl is better as the more confident winner

Quote:
3B) Semi-public settings, like a small party;
3C) Highly public settings, like a big televised ring fight.
Once again — YES — there are interesting narratives in any of those scenarios

Quote:
4C) Completely demolishing the bounds of reality - a 100 pound girl who can beat up twenty men at once.
Again, any of these can work. I think people like to imagine the impossible, but it’s more about the journey than it is the summit

Quote:
5C) Girls who are distinctly unattractive in some way (fat, disgusting feet, etc.)
NEVER 5C — Life is too short for ugly. There has to be an attractive quality

Quote:
6A) Stories of girls wearing the kind of clothes you'd expect to see a girl on the street in;
6C) Elaborate costumes, unusual attire, etc.
6B — I like bathing suits, bikinis anything skimpy and all out, buck naked really

Quote:
Any of these given the right narrative. “Don’t bore us get to the chorus” was the motto of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, but sometimes it’s nice to build a world, a scene and a narrative for the combatants. Strangers fight, but nothing is more personal than a situation where there is a relationship

Quote:
8A) A guy who ends up in awe of the girl, full of respectful subservience;
8B) A guy who ends up an emotional wreck but will recover;
8D — a guy who wants a rematch, especially in a case like Stacyann who ALWAYS seems to pull a horse shoe out of someplace. It’s not in her “bikinis” — there’s not enough material for that

Quote:
9B) Trash talk by the guy only, so the girl can shut him up;
9C) The less dialogue, the better.
9A — I LOVE trash talk

Quote:
10B) For there to be a clean fight and then a sexier ending;
10C) For anything sexual to be only implied if it exists at all, and for it to be a story about a fight, plain and simple.
ANY AND ALL...

Fun survey...
Old 23-Jan-21, 14:10
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

One other thing that I meant to mention; a story doesn’t need to be a formulaic juxtaposition of pre-set elements. It’s about creating a space for a narrative and that’s more about building a world for your reader to live and breath in. So maybe it doesn’t need an extravagant lead in — maybe you start in the middle of a clinch describing the fierce confrontation. Maybe it needs a background of history between two opposing forces to really grasp why every moment is filled with context and sub-context. Maybe it’s just something fluffy and fun to show why rasslin’ with a cute girl is just really fucking fun.

Stories hang in the ether. Pick one, open it up and let all savour its fruit.