Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Jan-21, 02:20
Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,552 Times in 216 Posts
Default Gym Brute Beaten

I go to a gym a few times a week and if I didn't see this with my own eyes I would never believe the story.

I guess every gym has one of these. A big muscled-bound oaf who brags about how much he can lift and how many pounds and reps he's doing that particular night. He also thinks he's entitled to use any machine he wants at any given time. More than once he's sauntered over to a weight machine that was being used - and made a few grunts and frowns to let the poor shmoe on the apparatus that his time was up.

No one wanted to challenge him. He was about 6-feet tall, and 230 pounds, with 24-inch arms, 32-inch thighs and a V-shaped waist with 8-pack abs, Even the gym management didn't want to talk to this guy about proper gym etiquette.

One night Mr. Muscles wanted to work on a machine that was being used by a 20-something woman. She couldn't have weighed more than 125 pounds spread nicely over her 5-6 frame. Her name was Joyce, and she was a school teacher, who was a regular in the aerobics classes. She also ran five miles a day and did other workouts. Whether she was able to take on Mr. Muscles was soon to be learned.

"Hey sweetheart, how about letting a man show you how to use this machine," Muscles said as he put his mitts on the handles to take over.

Joyce said "That's okay, I'm getting enough of a workout on my own, doing it my way."

"You're doing it all wrong," Muscles laughed. "Just look at your arms -- you have no definition in your biceps and triceps, when you go through your reps."

Again Joyce said "I'm happy with my results. Just leave me alone, thank you."

Muscles didn't take well to the rebuff and yelled "I don't think you understand -- I want to use this machine now."

"You don't understand," Joyce smiled. "I'm using it and you can have it when I am finished." She knew she was getting the muscled behemoth angry, but she didn't care.

One guy who thought he was being gallant, went over to Muscles and asked that he give the lady a break. Muscles gave the guy a shove sending him flying into a group of people on other machines. The gym went silent, and the manager behind the desk said he was going to call the police.

However, Joyce said "Don't bother. I'll take care of this." She then turned to Muscles and said "that wasn't nice." as she stood up from the machine. Muscles thought the young lady had seen the light and was giving up the apparatus and he moved to sit down. But again, Joyce blocked his way.

"I said I wasn't done, but you seem to be too muscle-brained to understand that," she said. "Plus you owe these people an apology for your loud out bursts that interrupted their workouts."

Muscles growled "I'm not apologizing to any of these wimps, and I'm not taking shit from some uppity blonde." He stepped forward to push Joyce away.

Now here's the part that's hard to believe.

Joyce stepped to the side, grabbed the brute's forearm and intertwined her fingers with his and bent his wrist back. Muscles screamed out in pain as he was brought to his knees. The woman's small hand looked unimpressive wrapped in the big fellas meat-hook. But there she was looking down on the stunned muscle-builder saying "Now apologize."

Others in the gym shouted "way to go" and "look at that," causing Muscles an embarrassment he knew he had to correct.

"I'm not apologizing to anyone," he yelled, as he tried to digest that this small woman brought him to his knees. His eyes flared with anger and he threw a punch at Joyce's stomach from down on his knees. However, she stepped away so fast - that he hit nothing but air. She grabbed Muscles' arm and pulled so that his momentum sent him sprawling across the floor.

"I said you were big and slow and no match for me," she laughed. "You're making a big mistake if you want to fight me."

It was obvious she could handle herself - but was she able to take out a guy who was more than 100 pounds heavier and six inches bigger.

"I'm warning you," she said again. "You're going to be embarrassed in front of all these people if you don't stop now and just walk away."

But at this point, Muscles was not about to walk away from a woman who just sent him sprawling across the floor in front of a dozen people in his gym - his turf.

He got to his feet and shouted "Lady, you must be nuts if you think you have a chance against these pythons." as he flexed a couple of poses.

Joyce smiled and said "You build up your muscles to prove you're a big strong man, but you're about to be taken apart by a little woman. I said you were big and slow and no match for these," as she struck a muscle pose showing thin feminine arms that barely had any definition.

Muscles growled and charged the blonde. She sent out a kick that caught the gorilla in his stomach. He was stopped but not phased. He then tried a couple of punches that Joyce was able to dodge and duck under. While she was ducking, she saw his midsection wide open and she delivered a few punches to his sides and stomach. It was obvious, her small fists against the big guy's muscled torso didn't have any effect.

People watching wondered how many punches will she have to land to make an impression on this guy.

Joyce and Muscles were now facing off against each other with a crowd of men and women standing around. Some of the men thought they should step in - but no one did. And then some had a twinge of embarrassment to think that they were letting a woman fight the bully of the gym.

But Joyce was not intimidated.
"I'm telling you stud - give it up and walk away - or you are going to hurt," she warned again.

Muscles laughed saying "your punches are like pitty-pats. You can't hurt me. And I'm going to kick your ass and shut your mouth," he bellowed. "Maybe I'll even strip you naked and show everyone your skinny ass."

With that Muscles charged. Joyce leapt into the air and wrapped her legs around the big guy's chest and began to squeeze while holding his head. Her leg scissors were not having the desired effect in pushing in the big guy's torso -- so she did a mid-air sit up and clapped Muscles in the ears three times. The big brute suddenly began thrashing as the ear slaps effected his inner ear and balance and made him woozy.

Joyce then pulled an athletic move and moved her scissor hold higher, around Muscles' neck. She let her body fall backwards using her entire weight to flip the staggering body builder to the ground with a loud Thud.

The onlookers began clapping to see the bully of the gym sprawled on the floor, trying to shake the cobwebs from his head. He began to stand with a growl "I'm going to kill that bitch."

But Joyce got to her feet quicker and kicked the huge body, every time Muscles tried to stand.

"How your muscles doing now. They don't mean anything to me. You're an idiot who thinks he knows how to fight. Well get ready because a 125-pound woman is going to rearrange your world."

A kick to the head put Muscles flat on his back.

Joyce jumped on his barreled chest and began to rain down punches into his face.

"Go Joyce," one female onlooker shouted. "Show him what a woman can do."
Although the guys in the gym were seeing Joyce handle this bully, whom everyone was afraid of, they must have wondered if they could have beaten this blow-hard also.

"C'mon tough guy, tell me how your pythons are doing," Joyce continued to taunt, with each punch that was now drawing blood from Muscles' nose and mouth.

"How many pounds did you lift tonight, and look at how my little girl muscles are beating you senseless," she laughed.

Muscles heard the taunts and the laughter from the crowd and he desperately flailed to get this female warrior off his chest. He was able to swipe his huge arm and knock Joyce over to the floor. She jumped to her feet an allowed Muscles to get up.

"Look at the big man," she sneered. "He can hardly stand after five minutes fighting me."

"I'll give you a last chance to apologize to everyone and walk out of here," she advised.

Muscles looked at the little woman five feet away - standing with her fists balled in a fight mode. He couldn't believe he was beaten - not by her. There was no way he was going to give in - not in front of all these people. He needed just one chance to grab the bitch, and squeeze the shit out of her. His pythons won't fail him, he thought. He stepped forward with his fists up.

"OHH so the stud wants more," Joyce asked,

"I'm going to kill you," the big galoot bellowed, as he stepped in throwing punches. However, if Muscles was slow before he was even slower now. The fight had taken a lot out of him. He was unsteady after being flipped. His nose was broken and bleeding. His face was cut and red from punches.

His six-foot, 230 pound frame did not look all that imposing now as he swayed on teetering legs with his fists up.

"Time to take you apart," Joyce said confidently. And with that she flipped several jabs at Muscles, catching his face and head. At first her small fists hitting his head didn't seem to do much harm, but after about ten punches, Muscles' face began bleeding from the lip and his eyes were closing.

He tried swinging haymakers at the woman, who easily avoided them. The sight of a lumbering muscle-bound oaf, boxing a small agile and speedy woman was unbelievable. At first glance no one would have given the woman any chance of winning - but here it was. She was punching the big galoot silly and he was unable to hit her.

After about five minutes of pounding - Muscles was just standing and wobbling with his arms hanging at his side, watching his female opponent through blackened eyes. Joyce saw he was just a big target and she changed from punching to several kicks to the head. That did it, as Muscles crashed to the floor, groaning.

The gym crowd cheered and laughed at the sight of the huge muscled guy, who could lift hundreds of pounds, now having trouble lifting his own body off the floor.

"I told you to walk away," taunted Joyce. "But no, you thought lifting 400 pounds is the same was fighting me. Now you learned that weights don't hit back."

The woman's taunts were more cutting that her punches, and Muscles again shouted "This bitch is dead."

"Tough talk from a man who can get off the floor," yelled Joyce, as she pounced on the big man's chest, pinning him to the ground. "C'mon hero, let's see if you can push a 125-pound woman off you."

And with that Joyce began a ground pound that was turning the big man's face into hamburger. He bucked and thrashed and rolled. He flailed his arms, but nothing was stopping the female's offensive barrage. Precision punches cut through the big man's flailing arms, turning his face into a pulpy mess.

"You still owe us all an apology," Joyce said, as she raised the body builder's head up by his hair with her left hand and waved her right fist under his nose as if another round of piston punches were on the way.

Muscles began to whimper and cry, "Ok, Ok, I'm sorry. Just don't hit me anymore. I give up."

Joyce stood up and walked around the defeated bully, who was coiled in a fetal position whimpering and refusing to look at the surrounding crowd which he had terrorized for months.

Joyce then said "One last thing," as she knelt down next to Muscles. "You said you were going to strip me naked - well I'm going to strip you."

"No not that," Muscles pleaded. But his body was wracked with pain and his eyes showed that there was nothing he could do to stop the woman. Joyce pulled down his gym shorts - and then his jock strap. The jock strap had a sock balled in it, to show off a male package that really wasn't there. When the sock hit the floor, a very small dick was revealed - that apparently had been shrunk by one too many steroids used to build muscle.

"It seems you built up all your muscles but one," Joyce laughed as the rest of the gym snickered.

Muscles was now nude from the waist down and he screamed out in anger trying to grab the woman who defeated and embarrassed him. She was able to stomp his hand breaking two fingers. She then pounced on his chest and piston punched him until he fell unconscious.

It took about 20 minutes for Muscles to wake up. When he did he saw everyone going about their business on the weight machines. He couldn't remember if the fight was for real or just a bad dream. But then he realized he was half-naked and his body felt like it had been through a meat grinder.

He saw Joyce in the corner on the treadmill. She turned and smiled at him and struck a muscle pose showing thin feminine arms. Muscles got up, cleaned out his locker and left the gym for good.
Old 01-Jan-21, 05:39
Points: 41,462, Level: 89 Points: 41,462, Level: 89 Points: 41,462, Level: 89
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,107 Times in 971 Posts
Default Re: Gym Brute Beaten

Outstanding!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to flipme29 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-21, 10:18
Points: 13,750, Level: 50 Points: 13,750, Level: 50 Points: 13,750, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Pure female power. I like it.
The Following User Says Thank You to peters1967 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-21, 16:30
Points: 3,427, Level: 24 Points: 3,427, Level: 24 Points: 3,427, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Probably my favorite story on this site so far, thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to damaxxxy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-21, 00:47
Last Achievements

Some one asked for me to do a sequel of this story. I've written about two thirds and will post it soon. I can't remember who wanted the sequel. If you see this let me know.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-21, 19:54
Last Achievements

This is a sequel that a friend on this forum asked me to write. I'd like to know what you all think? There are so many talented writers and artists on this forum - and getting feedback and thanks is a small way to repay the hours of effort that goes into creating free content here.

Anyway, hope you enjoy.
==============

It's been a couple of months since Joyce beat up an obnoxious gym brute at her local fitness center. The regulars at the club were happy that the big lug left the gym and never returned.

The guy, who was nick-named Muscles, apparently joined another gym across town and was up to his old tricks of bullying people and making loud boasts about how much weight he was lifting. The memory of getting his ass kicked by a woman was still with him and scarred his testosterone fueled character. He didn't tell anyone about his humiliating experience but he did realize he lost because the woman was fast. So in addition to building muscles up to 250 pounds, the big fella was taking some aerobics and boxing classes to improve his agility. He figured there might come a day when he'd return to his old gym and get even with the bitch who left him unconscious and naked. He knew his new and improved body combined with agile moves would be a force to be reckoned with.

But in the meantime he had a rep to re-establish in his new gym He again, bullied and bellowed his way onto all the apparatus. He was constantly bragging about how much weight he was lifting. He'd saunter over to a weight machine and give a grunt and mean look and the person on the apparatus got the hint to move.

Quite surprisingly Muscles was not bad with his footwork in aerobics and boxing classes. He even took up sparring in the ring, and was more than successful in striking fear in anyone who challenged him.

The men who boxed him had trouble making a dent in his armored body. Muscles took punches and returned fire with a power that sent some guys through the ropes. He usually forgot the concept that it was a sparring match and it was not necessary to go at full power. It got to the point that no one wanted to get into the ring with him. Muscles chided the guys in the gym, calling them pussies for being afraid to stand up to him.

Although Muscles, again was not the most favorite member of the gym, he did have one friend. A little guy named Jimmy. Jimmy was about 5-6 140 pounds. He was an obsequious little man who was constantly complimenting Muscles and feeding his ego.

Jimmy would watch his huge friend on the weight machines and blubber, "Wow Muscles, no one can lift as much as you." Or he would stand at ringside during a sparring match and shout, "Atta boy Muscles, no one can stand up to your power."

The more Jimmy complimented his Hercules like hero, the more Muscles allowed the little guy to tag along with him. They started going out to clubs at night to pick up women. Most times Muscles would impress two or three ladies at the bar with his physique and Jimmy would be the agreeable wing-man, setting him up so he could show off to the girls. After a few drinks, Muscles would make a move and cup a young lady's ass with his huge hands. If the lady didn't object it was the signal that she was ripe for a night of action.

One night Muscles and Jimmy went to a local dance club to pick up ladies with the usual routine of grabbing backsides. Muscles wore a tight shirt that looked like it was spray painted on. His abs showed through the cloth, and his huge 22-inch biceps came out of short sleeves that hugged his shoulders. The guy looked like a brick wall with a head on top as he stepped into the club and surveyed the crowd. His friend, Jimmy, liked going out with Muscles. The girls seemed to gravitate to his huge frame and Jimmy was glad to get the leftover ladies that his friend didn't favor with his attention.

After about an hour of drinking and flirting with several women, Muscles saw a long-legged beauty in a tight red mini-skirt and bright yellow halter. The young lady had her back to Muscles, but just the sight of her firm round ass filling out the skirt, had his testosterone pumping over time. He slowly swaggered over to her and nonchalantly slipped his hand over her ass. He brushed the tight skirt and could definitely feel the center area where her cheeks dipped into an ass crack. He tried to act like it was an accidental brush. but the perfection of the female's rear-end made him go back for seconds and brush her bottom again. The brunette turned quickly and said "watch it pig. The first time may have been accidental, but now you're obviously groping."

She then turned to her blonde friend and said "Look at this freak of nature, Joyce. He's got so many muscles he can't walk straight."

Muscles blanched when he heard the name, Joyce, and sure enough standing next to the big brunette was the little blonde who beat him up several months ago in the gym.

"On my God, Look who it is," Joyce laughed. "I thought you left town."

Muscles looked at the shapely 5-foot-9 inch brunette and his blonde nemesis standing together and chuckled. "I guess I'm wasting my time with you ladies. It's obvious your a little too dykie."

Joyce snapped back, "Any woman going home with you will soon realize, she's the one wasting her time - mister three-inch dick."

The back and forth arguing was beginning to attract a crowd. Two bouncers came over and asked if everything was okay.

Joyce answered, "Yeah it's all good. Romeo here thought he could cop a feel off my girlfriend. But I know he's not man enough to handle any ladies."

Muscles growled "Shut the fuck up, before I slam you."
Joyce said "You want to go another round, hero. Remember the last time I kicked your ass all over the gym."

The crowd in the club, began to chuckle in disbelief. One look at the huge male staring down at the little blonde, made the lady's comment incomprehensible. How could she beat this gargantuan specimen of manhood."

Jimmy piped up "Why don't you just slug her, Muscles."

"Yeah Muscles, why don't you just slug me"? mocked Joyce.
Two ladies who were showing Muscles some attention, got annoyed and with a jealous tone they scoffed at Joyce, "get out of here skank." The women were obviously worried that the shapely blonde and her buxom brunette friend would steal their hunky Muscles from them.

"Don't worry girls, I'm not interested in this overblown ball of testosterone. He's nothing but a wimpy ass lump of shit," Joyce said.
The bar crowd couldn't believe the little woman was antagonizing the big guy, with her trash talking. Was she nuts, the general murmuring from the crowd was saying.

"C'mon big fella, let's show the people what you got," Joyce continued to goad.
Muscles stepped in close to face the woman, hoping his huge frame would intimidate her into shutting up. As he stepped forward, two bouncers came between him and Joyce, and said "That's enough. No fighting in here. And fella why don't leave the little lady alone."

Joyce laughed, "don't worry guys, I can handle him. He's probably thankful you're breaking this up and saving him from an embarrassing beating."

Muscles had heard enough. He took a swing at Joyce, barely missing as she dropped to the floor and swept his leg. Muscles fell over like an oak tree to the shock of the crowd. The bouncers again yelled, ENOUGH and four of them grabbed Joyce and Muscles and said take this outside.

Joyce yelled "Fine. Let's go stud. Meet me in the parking lot."

(to be cont'd)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-21, 22:44
haymaker

Joyce is too quick and skilled and in his head. I don’t see how his recent training is going to help him make up such a large deficit based on how badly Joyce straight up beat him last time and now she is more confident and him less so based on what occurred prior. I know he is twice her size but he should man up and just admit she is better and would be foolish to try and take her on in the parking lot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-21, 23:54
Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Please continue! I can't wait! The only thing extra I would hope you will include is what she was wearing. Details make it that much more. I hope she 2as in a sexy outfit with killer heels
The Following User Says Thank You to curtis2 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-21, 19:53
Last Achievements

Default Re: Gym Brute Beaten - The fight

This from a request to follow up the Gym Brute story. It's more graphic than most of my other stuff. Let me know what you think?
====================

"Let's do this," growled Muscles as he sauntered out of the building into the parking lot, followed by Jimmy, two ladies he was flirting with and the rest of the patrons at the club.

Muscles was seething mad. He could not let this uppity blonde knock him off his feet in front of all these people. He knew he could pummel her into the ground. His newly developed speed and footwork combined with his size and power will be enough to demolish the upstart female.

No one believed the woman had a chance against the masculine behemoth -- yet she claims she beat him before. "This I've got to see," one man said, as his girlfriend smiled "Don't be too sure she can't."

Within minutes about 200 club-goers were forming a circle around Muscles and Joyce on the paved lot.
Some guys in the crowd shouted it's not fair that Muscles was fighting a woman, especially a tiny blonde whom he outweighed by more than 100 pounds.

Joyce's brunette friend, Sierra, kept asking "Are you crazy. Do you know what you're doing?"
And Joyce kept answering "Don't worry."

The two combatants were facing each other in the parking lot - a space where drunken guys usually fought to avenge some small verbal slight or to protect the honor of a girlfriend. But never have the street lamps in the lot illuminated two fighters like this. A muscle bound man against a small blonde with a tight leather skirt and small blouse and pushup bra.

Muscles moved in and took a swing at the lady. Joyce easily avoided his punch. But when she went to kick his midsection her tight skirt prevented her leg from extending. The man's huge ham-hock of a hand grabbed her ankle and tossed her to the ground. Jimmy let out a yell "Go Muscles, kick her ass."

Some of the guys also nodded approval but none wanted to shout out that they enjoyed seeing a man beat up a woman - especially if they were standing next to their girlfriend.

Muscles smiled at the female fighter as she sprawled on the ground and started to get to her feet.
"This time will be different, sweet cheeks. I'm stronger and faster than before and I can't wait to bend you over one of these cars, and fuck you from behind."

Joyce bounced back to her feet. She said "Screw this," and slipped off her high heel shoes, leaving herself barefoot on the hard asphalt. She also unzipped her tight leather skirt and let it slip down her thighs to the ground, revealing a red thong that highlighted her legs and firm round ass. She took off her blouse showing off a perky pair of 34Cs in a push up bra.

Sierra, yelled "what are you doing," as a round of whoops and hollers from the men filled the air.
"I can't fight in those clothes, and I want this dip-shit to be totally aware that a woman is taking him apart," Joyce answered.

The onlookers still couldn't believe Joyce's bravado. She just got tossed aside by a pile of male muscle as if she were a piece of tissue paper. How can she believe she can fight this guy.

Muscles smiled at the near-naked fighter and stalked. He moved toward her hissing "This time is different" as he would take a swing. His punches moved the wind, but that was all - the agile female was able to duck and avoid all his fists.

Joyce was biding her time - waiting for the right moment to strike. And there it was. Muscles swung so hard and missed that his body turned around, Joyce took the opportunity to try a flying drop kick against the hardened torso in front of her. She hit Muscles squarely in the back, with all of her 125 pounds of feminine fury.

The big guy, was pushed forward a few feet, but was not toppled nor phased by the Amazon warrior's assault. He smiled, pounding his chest in front of the woman, "Try it again, sweetheart. You can't hurt me."

Jimmy shouted out to his friend "Get her Muscles. Squeeze the shit out of her."

The Herculean male - encouraged that the woman's attack didn't hurt him - again moved in slowly, swinging haymakers and trying to grab her. Sierra and other women were muttering in alarm as Joyce continued to avoid his punches. She realized she needed a new strategy. She couldn't fight this guy at arms length, But going in close could be suicide. Unless---
She again launched herself at the mammoth chest of the big guy. She wrapped her legs around his torso, hoping to scissor him to the ground.

Muscles seemed unfazed by her legs. Her squeezing was showing definite muscle in her thighs but it didn't seem enough to slow down the big man. Muscles now had the woman up close, and he wrapped his python-like arms around her waist and began to squeeze. Joyce realized she was in trouble. Her legs were loosening from around the big guy's body, as his bearhug was sapping her strength.

She tried clapping his ears, to shake his equilibrium but his arms got tighter and Joyce was being shaken like a rag doll. To add to her insult and injury, the violent shaking by the giant behemoth loosened her bra and it flew to the ground, leaving her 34Cs squished against the big guy's chest.

Both women and men in the crowd began shouting for the macho warrior to put the lady down. It appears that common sense was winning out. This tiny woman was bragging about how she was going to beat up this big brawler, and now she was paying for her insane bravado.

Sierra was screaming for Joyce to give in. While Jimmy was yelling for his brutish friend to screw the topless bitch.

Joyce felt herself going dark, when she grabbed Muscles on his head to keep from being tossed. Her hands encircled his bald skull, and her thumbs found their way to his face. She stuck her thumbs in the big guy's eyes and pushed hard. Muscles let out a scream. The woman's long nails and thumbs were pushing his eyeballs into his head. His bearhug loosened and the woman was able to wrap her legs around the barrel like torso again - holding on for leverage. She used her scissor hold to keep her position, using her fingers to blind the big galoot.

Muscles was screaming "My eyes. My eyes. I can't see." His cries of pain seemed odd, coming from a male warrior, facing a female opponent.

Joyce let her legs go and slid down Muscles' torso. She was now face to face with the her giant opponent. Through his temporary blindness he saw the shapely shadow of the blonde with her breasts swaying in rhythm to her footwork. While Muscles focused on the tits, he felt punches begin to pepper his face. Through blurred vision he saw the blonde hellfire move in with fists flying. But every time he swung a haymaker she skipped away.

The crowd saw this fight turning in favor of the little woman. The worried murmuring of the female onlookers turned to cheers as the little Amazon launched a barrage of fists at the muscled frame. Muscles seemed to be absorbing the punches but a closer look could see his eyes getting glazed and a trickle of blood from his nose. Jimmy - who never saw his big friend on the losing end of a fight - was shouting encouraging words.

"Grab her. She's right there. C'mon big guy, you got her," his little friend yelled.
But Muscles could only muster a few wild swings and some angry growls about how he was going to "Kill the bitch.," while he staggered trying to clear his eyesight.

Sierra in turn was cheering for her friend and took out her camera phone to record the topless feminine figure dancing around the huge ball of testosterone. Joyce's tiny fists continued to flick out at the big man's face, opening cuts on his lips, eyes and cheek.

"Is it coming back to you, champ. Remember how I kicked your ass the last time?," Joyce taunted.

Onlooker who first heard the woman boasting and didn't believe it, now had direct evidence in front of them, as the Gladiatrix was picking apart this intimidating specimen of male bravado.

The macho DNA refused to allow Muscles to realize he was getting beat. He continued to stagger and swing wildly at his female nemesis. He screamed out "When I catch you, I'm going to fuck you silly."

The sexist comment got Joyce angry. "How you going to ball me with a three inch dick," she yelled, as the onlookers laughed. Joyce then stood in front of the swaying male fighter. His eyesight was beginning to clear, but Joyce didn't let him recover.

"This target is too tempting to let it go," she shouted as she delivered a swift kick to his balls. Muscles let out a grunt. His eyes opened wide and bugged out of his head. He dropped to his knees. At this level Joyce was able to pepper his face even more with punches and kicks.

Sierra moved round the circle with the camera phone to get all the angles of her friend's Battle of the Sexes. Other women also took out their phones to record the fight, as their boyfriends squirmed uneasily watching a representative of the supposed stronger sex getting destroyed.

The 250-pound male fighter was nearly out on his knees - swaying with his eyes half closed. His balls were on fire from the female's kick. His face was turning into hamburger from more than 50 punches. His huge arms that moved hundreds of pounds in the gym, now hung loosely by his side, as he couldn't find the strength to lift them. His still couldn't fathom that his proud body - built by hours in the weight room - was being dismantled by a skinny 125-pound blonde.

Through his pain he was hearing the tittering of the crowd. Men gasping in disbelief at the sight of the big body builder being demolished by a topless woman. And the screaming encouragement from the women who looked at this Battle of the Sexes as a line in the sand outside one of the town's great pick up venues.

Joyce was dancing around the kneeling male fighter, striking muscle poses for the cameras that were recording the fight. She lost focus and was surprised as Muscles let out a loud growl and lunged at her. He was able to grab Joyce by the arm, and he began pulling her into his huge frame. He summoned every last ounce of strength he could muster. He knew this is where his male DNA will kick in and tap a reservoir of pride that will stave off defeat.

Joyce felt the mammoth hand envelope her arm and realized she could be in trouble. As Muscles pulled her in close he summoned all his strength and raised his fist. He was going to launch a haymaker at close range that would surely break the pretty blonde's face. Joyce saw his arm loading up and beat him to the punch. The female spitfire shot out an open palm strike to Muscle's face, pushing his nose into his head with a loud crack.

The big man dropped the lady, and grabbed his face. He was still on his knees, when he keeled over with blood spurting from a large hole in his face.

Joyce jumped up and walked around her fallen opponent. "Do you want more, stud," she asked in a condescending tone.

Jimmy was nearly in tears seeing his hero, lying on the ground at the foot of a female fighter. "Get up Muscles," he cried. The men in the crowd were still having trouble digesting what has played out over the past 20 minutes. Even the bouncers who came out to watch the fight, had to admit that the woman beat this guy worse than they ever had to take out a brawler.

"Give it up Muscles," Joyce said as she walked around the large male on the ground. She was the picture of feminine strength with her breasts jutting out and her ass swiveling in her thong, with each long legged step she took. "I want you to apologize to my friend Sierra for grabbing her ass. I want you to promise to be a gentleman from now on and know how to treat a woman."

Being physically beat was one thing, but to verbalize a submission it in front of 200 people was more than Muscles could take. His stupid male ego blurted out "Fuck off, bitch. I'm not through with you yet."

Most of the crowd gasped. How stupid was this guy. Muscles got to his feet and ripped off his shirt, showing abs, pecs and biceps that still looked like they could do damage. Joyce looked at the crowd with an air of disbelief. How can anyone be this dumb, she thought. I don't want to kill the guy, but what else can I do.

The bare-chested Muscles lumbered toward the female warrior with his hands up. He thought his boxing and aerobic classes would give him the agility to take out the lady. But by this time in the fight he had nothing left. His tree-trunk legs that pumped 500 pounds on the weight machine, were quaking, trying to keep his body from falling.

Joyce yelled "All your muscles can't help you now, dickhead. I'm going to make you so sorry."

Over the next ten minutes Joyce gave a boxing clinic. Muscles was too weakened and slow to stop her. She punched his face, and even began working on his body. Dozens of shots to his ribs, and kicks to his stomach were causing large red welts to show on the man's chiseled frame. What looked like marble and steel when the night began was now turning into gelatin. The woman's assault was softening every muscle in his body.

Muscle knew he had no answer. Yet he could not submit. Not again. He knew if he could just grab the female fighter his strength would not fail him, and he could put her out. But Joyce continued her attack. Punching the big fellas face, body, and then another kick to his balls.

Muscles fell down face first. Blood smears from his pulverized face painted the parking lot asphalt.

He was out cold on the ground on this stomach.
Joyce turned to the two ladies who were attracted to Muscles before the fight.
"Here's your hero, girls. And just to show you what kind of wimp he really is, I'll drop his pants for you."

As Joyce bent over the unconscious slab of meat and began pulling his jeans down. Jimmy screamed out "Nooo" and made a rush for the topless warrior. It's not clear if he thought he could take on the lady who just destroyed his friend - but he never got the chance.

Sierra grabbed the little guy by the collar. While she held her camera phone in one hand she held Jimmy in a head lock with her other arm. The little guy was no match for the 155-pound vixen as she then tossed him to the ground. She sat on his chest and slapped his face, until he sobbed "Please stop. I give up,"

Joyce laughed you seem to have more sense than your muscle-headed friend, as you know when you're beat."

"I'm still waiting for that apology, Joyce shouted at Muscle. "But it looks like he's in no shape to admit he's been treating ladies like sex objects," she added. "Well I'm just going to have to show him what it's like."

With that she pulled his underpants down to his knees and grabbed a strap on dildo from her purse.
With 200 people looking on, Joyce's lithe feminine frame climbed behind the large male body and slammed the eight-inch rubber dong into the big fellas' ass.

"He wanted to get laid, well I'm happy to oblige," she shouted, as her gyrating hips showed off ass muscles pumping and contracting delivering a world of pain to the beaten man.

The penetration jerked the big guy into consciousness. When he realized it was Joyce banging his ass, instead of the other way around he tried to roll over. But the female vixen, smacked his head, pushing his face into the rough pavement. Muscles was in a weakened state and knew he had to lay there and take it.

"Please stop," Muscles cried. "Oww it hurts...I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he sobbed.

"Apologize to my friend Sierra, and promise you won't go around groping women anymore," Joyce commanded as her thrusting hips continued to separate the man's ass cheeks.

"Ooww, OK Ok, I'm sorry Sierra, I..I..I Oww.. promise to stop groping ladies," the defeated man stammered as tears rolled down his face.

The onlookers couldn't believe the site of the tiny topless blonde riding the big body. It looked like a cowgirl on a Brahma bull and the cowgirl was completely in charge.

"That's a good boy," Joyce said, as she pulled out the dildo. Muscles was left coiled in a fetal position naked on the pavement. When he rolled over on his back, the crowd began tittering and laughing - because his three-inch dick was standing at attention.

:Joyce yelled "See I told you. All his muscles built up, except one."

Joyce got dressed and she and Sierra went back inside the club. Jimmy crawled away leaving his defeated hero to recover on his own in the parking lot. Muscles knew he couldn't show his face here ever again.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-21, 23:09
Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Great job dude, great fight great kick ass chick. To bad she couldn't have left her heels on to deliver some kicks.

Can you grab a pic somewhere as to see her beauty.

Continue writing, your great!
The Following User Says Thank You to curtis2 For This Useful Post: