Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Oct-19, 23:24
Points: 8,080, Level: 38 Points: 8,080, Level: 38 Points: 8,080, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Pussy Willow reviews

UPDATE

I have just been made aware of a series of Tweets that Pussy_Willow has put out regarding our session at the end of July.

This is the first I have heard from Pussy_Willow first-hand that our session was awful; and, as I will set out below, I had absolutely no idea.

Let me say from the start that I am mortified that she found it awful and traumatic and I unconditionally apologise for that fact, and for any distress which she describes going through.

I have to beileve what Pussy_Willow says on Twitter and treat it as her honestly felt belief and, in the same way, I will set out my genuine feelings about the same event.

Atmosphere during the whole match

At no time during our match, or when we briefly chatted afterwards, did Pussy_Willow indicate, in any way at all, that she was not enjoying it. Throughout the whole match, the atmosphere was light hearted, with laughing and joking. Parts of our match involved not wrestling but tickling and trying pressure points on each other for a laugh. If Pussy_Willow was really not enjoying it, there was absolutely no external clue whatsoever. There was no way I could have known that anything was amiss.

Semi-competitive

I was accused of wrestling too hard, and not dialing it down when asked. I’m sorry but this simply is not true. We started at an easy pace to warm up and then the match got going with plenty of holds back and forth. We had several breaks for water and a couple of times Pussy_Willow asked if we could wrestle more easily. On each occasion I duly obliged and we wrestled only as hard as each other’s defending resistance. So when I was defending against her, and I was put into a hold, I submitted much sooner than I would have done during a competitive match and I can only assume the same with her and, needless to say, any time either of us submitted, the hold was released immediately.

I’m sorry, but I simply do not agree that the match was “definitely fully comp” and that I “did not calm down when asked”. By the end of the match, it was so one-sided that she was sitting astride me, and I was offering absolutely no resistance.

Accusation of groping

I was accused of groping her tits and trying to put my hands down her pants. During the match, Pussy_Willow started attacking my nipples and I did the same back. Once and once only. She said “that’s not allowed” so I never did it again – end of. At no time whatsoever did I try to put my hands down her pants – this, I’m afraid, is a complete fabrication.

Why extend?

For me, the most baffling thing, if Pussy_Willow’s account is to be believed, is why extend the match by an additional 30 minutes?

At the end of the hour’s wrestling, I can’t remember which of us said “what would you like to do – do you fancy doing a bit more?” or words to that effect. Pussy_Willow said she would need to check the diary to see if someone was booked in after us. She went downstairs for a few minutes to do this and came up saying there is no-one booked in and how long would I like to extend for. We agreed on 30 minutes and carried on.

If the whole experience up to this point had been so traumatic, then why not just say the matroom was booked, or that she had somewhere to go afterwards and could not extend? Why willingly wrestle for an additional 30 minutes over and above what we had originally booked?

Final thoughts

I have been session wrestling for many years and have met many of the most well-known wrestlers on the scene. On more than a few occasions, after the match, we have hung-out, and gone for dinner and drinks. Not once have I ever been accused of what Pussy_Willow accused me of.

Nevertheless, I have to believe that it was her genuine experience; and, if it was, I am truly sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to London_Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-21, 15:40
Points: 877, Level: 11 Points: 877, Level: 11 Points: 877, Level: 11
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

is pussy willow wrestling again
Old 30-Nov-21, 22:18
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Looks like she's hit on hard times:

The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-21, 23:13
sunny123

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Looks like she's hit on hard times:

Wow her twitter feed is scary looks like she has been possessed
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: