Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 13-Sep-21, 18:16
Points: 13,924, Level: 51 Points: 13,924, Level: 51 Points: 13,924, Level: 51
Activity: 72.2% Activity: 72.2% Activity: 72.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,170 Times in 582 Posts
Default Re: Repost Of The Wolf Chronicles - A Introduction to the 96th Complex

Thanks by the storie.
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-21, 13:35
Points: 4,110, Level: 27 Points: 4,110, Level: 27 Points: 4,110, Level: 27
Activity: 46.3% Activity: 46.3% Activity: 46.3%

Chapter 81
Liz vs Big Chelle Number one contender tussle

One week after Liz’s attack on the junior champion:

So the oversized elephant wants to try and take my spot against Wolf for the junior title huh” a simmering Liz ask. Yes and staying true to our way of settling such a challenge I’m setting up a number one contenders match where you will battle Michelle with the winner facing Wolf a month from now for the junior division championship. So you better go get ready because this match will take place on this weekend televised 96th complex show as the main event “Barbie informs a grinning short but stacked Puerto Rican wrestler. Sounds good to me I need to work off some of my frustration at not being able to get my hands on Wolf and my junior title for another five weeks, guess I’ll just have to take it out on that stupid obese piece of gutter trash Michelle. I think she needs a lesson anyway to teach her to stay in her place and to respect her betters which I’ll do by beating the crap out of her fat ass” Liz laughs heading towards the door stopping turning around to addressing the commissioner one last time before departing.

Listen Barbie I know that you and Wolf are close and that you think that I’m a low down dirty bitch for what I did to him but as they say all’s fair in love and war. And since all we shared was sex it was never about love which is something he had to learn the hard way after all wasn’t it you who always preached that there is no such things as friend s when it comes to competing in the complex wrestling federations. You got to be cold as stone ready to take advantage of any and every opportunity presented, so as you suggested I made my own opportunity and now I’m going to do it again by taking out the supposed obstacle you’ve tried to throw in my way. So don’t blame me when old lard ass ends up next to Wolf recovering from the beating I’m going to give her” Liz finishes her diatribe sashaying out of Barbie’s office switching her big caboose almost knocking the vase which sits upon the end table onto the floor.

The night of the match

Wanda ushers Red mask who has accompanied Liz and will act as her second out of the ring signaling for the bell starting the match. The bootylicious Latina who has changed the color of her hair to blonde charges across the ring catching her large adversary with a flying body splash forcing Michelle to take a step back smiling down at Liz who has landed in front of her reaching down lifting the struggling Puerto Rican vixen to her feet. Is that all you got tiny” Michelle teases that is until Liz breaks free rearing back striking Michelle across the chest with a back hand knife edge chop

Michelle whose massive bosom quivers from the attack takes the smaller opponents blow well delivering a much more powerful one of her own in the form of a forearm smash which sends Liz stumbling back clutching her crushed breast . Big Chelle steps forward delivering another forearm the force of the blow sending Liz flying across the ring hitting the ropes which she bounces off unable to stop her momentum rebounding back into the waiting arms of Michelle who wraps her big arms around her lifting Liz up off the canvas. Caught Liz releases a painful grunt as Michelle squeezes using her well applied bear hug trying crush the fight out of her foe and end the match quickly. Let me lose you fat cunt” Liz screams rearing back to deliver a brutal head butt striking her rival right between the eyes staggering her captor who release her but not the way she wants landing the now wailing bottom heavy fighter down crotch first against the big girls knee. Michelle brings her captive down executing a crippling cunt busting reverse spine buster releasing Liz who crumbles to the canvas clutching her wounded womanhood as Michelle rubs her forehead trying to shake away the fuzziness which was caused by her opponents head butt refocusing on the task at hand.

Liz tries to put distance between she and Michelle crawling across the ring only to be stopped by her foe who slams her big foot into the bootylicious Latina’s rear end grinding it down as if trying to smash her opponent thru the floor. The once cocky wrestler now cries out begging for mercy as Michelle stomps down targeting her lower back before targeting the back of the blonde’s head smashing the beautiful booty models face against the unforgiving canvas. Stunned unable to defend herself Liz is carried over to the ropes where Michelle shows that she too has a cruel streak dropping her opponent down throat first across the top rope. Liz strikes the nylon covered cord bouncing off crashing to the mat clutching her throat trying to suck in air only to have Michelle place her neck across the middle rope draping her huge leg across the back of Liz’s head effectively choking the big booty vixen.

Eyes bugging out as her lungs screams for air which her heavy opponent is preventing her from getting Liz struggles hoping that the referee will force a break soon as she starts to see spots before her eyes a sure sign that she is about to black out. Fortunately for Liz Oscar intervenes forcing Michelle to step back allowing the gagging Latina to fall to the canvas sucking in much needed air. She struggles to her knees again trying to escape her pursing enemy who reaches down grabbing Liz by her breast lifting her smaller foe from the mat crushing her melon sized breast in-between her thick sausage sized fingers.

This may not have been a wisest thing for Michelle to do as it reminds Liz of the two targets dangling in front of her causing the Puerto Ricans hands to move so quickly that most miss them darting out sinking into her opponents own big light brown watermelon sized orbs. Arrrgghh” get the fuck off me bitch “Liz screams as Michelle ups her attack on her firm but bountiful C cups boobs neither combatant seeming ready to relent in their boob battering but slowly but surely the more experienced Liz starts to dominate the tit fight twisting turning the large teen to the side swinging Michelle around into the corner by her tits. The wily Latina who has deftly switched their positions leaping into Big Chelle jamming her knee between her thighs slamming her knee into her opponents unprotected crotch the low blow seeming to force all of the air from her rotund rival. Michelle’s knees buckle from the cruel cunt busting which her opponent revels in laughing informing her trapped opponent “Got you now bitch “before slamming another knee up between her legs leaving the big bosom beauty slumped in the corner. Liz backs away measuring Michelle before charging back across the ring leaping in the air knee stuck out ready to crush whatever it strikes.

Luckily for Michelle she is able to move just in time evading her opponent’s knee which was aimed for her face leaving nothing but the middle turnbuckle for Liz to hit which she bounces off stumbling back out to the center of the ring. Luckily she holds her chest which took the brunt of the impact and not her knee something a stunned Liz doesn’t notice her opponent who slowly stalks her from behind until it’s too late. Big Chelle pulls her winded foe up locking Liz in a bear hug squeezing her thick arms around the bootylicious babe’s slim waist causing her to release painful grunts. Liz feels the sheer power that her rival possess as the air is forced from her lungs as Michelle bears down shaking her fading foe like a rag doll informing Liz “Ready to go for a ride bitch” which the newly dyed blonde knows exactly what her brute of an opponent means. Liz doesn’t panic although she knows that if Michelle is able to hit her with that move it will be the end of her quest to win the junior division title forcing her to execute quite the unorthodox counter leaning in chomping down on her captor’s nose sinking her teeth in causing Michelle to cry out releasing the biting bitch as she refers to her hated opponent stepping away wiping her nose starting down at her blood stained hand as Liz stumbles away.

The beautiful cherub faced BBW’s face becomes a mask of rage as the sight of her own blood seeming to send Michelle over the edge screaming “You fucking stinking low life cunt” shoving Wanda aside grabbing Liz who leans over the ropes back to her angry opponent who grabs her by the shoulders ready to exact payback for the animalistic like assault. But all the years of being in catfights and back alley brawls against larger girls come into play as the shorter Liz shoot’s her left leg back striking Michelle between her legs. The shorter blonde’s well placed mule kick hits her opponent right in the Honeypot dropping Michelle to her knees an anguished cry seldom heard escaping the big girls clenched lips telling you how much the low blow hurt her. Wanda somehow missed the low blow as she kneels down asking Michelle who at this point cannot form words as nauseating pain racks her oversized frame what has happened. And even though Michelle is not able to answer as pain completely incapacitates her look of anguish and where Michelle’s hands clutch tells the referee all she has to know.

Liz smiles like the cat that has eaten the canary knowing that Wanda didn’t actually see the low blow and therefore cannot do anything about it having now regained the advantage turning screaming for Wanda to move out of the way “So that she can finish the fat piece of crap off” to then scale the corner post . Liz pauses turning around glaring down at her opponent who is just staggering to her feet, one hand still between her legs teetering like a spinning top about to topple. The grinning Latina leaps off plummeting towards her still woozy opponent ready to catch Michelle with an ax handle blow. But Liz’s assumption that Michelle is now easy picking proves to be false as the big beige brawler steps to the side sticking out her large arm striking Liz across the chest knocking her to the canvas . Liz hits the mat with such force compliments of her opponent’s clothesline which almost decapitated the now pulverized Puerto Rican who now lays moaning holding the back of her head which was just bounced off the canvas. A shocked Red mask quickly goes into rescue mode reaching into the ring grabbing Liz pulling her out of the ring trying to give his friend some much needed recovery also using the time to strategize trying to find a way to deal with Liz’s big problem that awaits her in the ring. Wanda leans over the rope raising her hand ticking off the seconds shouting so that Liz, Red mask and everyone else can hear. Not wanting to lose on a count out the shapely young Latina slides halfway into the ring breaking the officials count but not allowing Michelle to get at her. Unbeknownst to either Oscar or Michelle Liz was slipped an object by her second who scales the ring stairs jawing at the big girl who doesn’t back down returning his vitriol that is until the official intervenes ordering the masked man back to ringside.

This was only a diversion which works perfectly as Michelle turns her attention back to Liz grabbing her by her shock of blonde/ black hair dragging her back into the ring only to be caught with a uppercut right on the chin. Struck by Liz wouldn’t have really hurt Michelle that much but add the brass knuckle type object that the little Latina uses knocks the heavyweight honey flat upon her back. Liz quickly discards the weapon sliding it out of the ring where her second who after seeing that his partner had performed their planned dirty deed exits the ring apron going over to retrieve said object so that no evidence of their foul play will be left behind.

Meanwhile back in the ring Liz has her dazed opponent legs spread wide stomping down between them something that is totally illegal in this type of match that is unless the referee is preoccupied as she is now still arguing with her masked second. This distraction is something that the angry diva takes full advantage of leaving Michelle waddling on the canvas clutching her mashed pussy but Liz doesn’t stop there although at this point she probably could have pinned her opponent instead she stomps and knees Michelle’s right leg centering her attack on the large luscious BBW’s knee. Liz then steps over her downed opponent holding onto Michelle’s thick ankle using it to roll the big but battered beauty onto her stomach locking her into a single leg Boston crab twisting and stretching her crying foes quickly swelling knee causing her to cry out her submission which Liz accepts releasing her suffering rival .Told you not to fuck with me fatty, didn’t I tell you I would cripple your loser ass if you stepped in the ring against me. Just be glad I’m in a forgiving mood or right now you’ll still be trapped in my leg “wrencher” tearing that knee of yours apart leaving you to be carried out on a stretcher that is if they make them that big “ Liz laughs as her masked companion slaps her on the back congratulating his associate on her victory. And I hope Wolf was watching because he’s next on my list , he can either do it the easy way and just give me the junior title or end up like lard ass here embarrassed beating and defeated” Liz says into the camera addressing the junior champion who sits at home recovering from her brutal malicious sneak attack…..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Michelle bashes Liz's head.jpg (70.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Liz chokes Michelle.jpg (6.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Liz.jpg (38.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Big Chelle.jpg (6.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Big Chelle drops a knee down upon Liz.jpg (37.6 KB, 22 views)
Old 20-Sep-21, 16:02

Chapter 82
Junior Title Confrontation Wolf vs Liz

Four weeks have passed since Liz’s aided victory over Big Chelle which many to this day think shouldn’t be allowed to stand but the commissioner has said that the official’s pin count will stand and that she will face Wolf for the junior title. The commissioner has granted both wrestlers one stipulation, Wolf’s being that there be no seconds at ringside barring his opponents interfering ally Red mask from ringside. The challengers being that they settle their dispute in a Catrina rules match where there are no count outs and falls count anywhere. Both stipulations accept the much awaited match is about to begin as the champion makes his way to the ring where his former friend / lover awaits prowling around like a hungry animal who can’t wait to pounce on her prey.

The pink bikini clad Puerto Rican has to be restrained by the referee as she tries to attack the champion as he enters the ring which he does in spectacular fashion leaning up onto the ring apron using the top rope to catapult himself into the ring. Wolf lands on his hands and feet glaring across the ring growling eerily resembling his namesake ready to pounce on the woman who used to be his friend. Liz stands mere feet away chomping at the bit letting the champion know just what she has in store for him after the bell sounds. You thought what I did to you before was something well wait until tonight is over I guarantee you’ll be carted out the ex-junior champion “his ex-squeeze promises backing away to her corner.

Liz grabs Wolf pulling him to his feet wrapping her arms around his waist whispering into his ear “ready to go for another ride” as she tries to lift him off his feet. She underestimates the champions wrestling ability as Wolf tabs her wrist twisting them as he does his own body quickly reversing their positions. Spun around and now trapped in her rivals arms whose arms start to tighten causing the big booty brawler to resort to what brawlers do which in this case is to throw her head back catches ng a surprised Wolf in the mouth freeing Liz who continues her attack throwing her short but powerful leg back sending her heel up between the champions own legs her foot smashing Wolf’s ball sack. Doubled over he is easy pickings as Liz turns grabbing her once adored lover in a front face lock dropping down to the canvas executing a brain rattling DDT. Wolfs forehead is bounced off the mat as is his body which flips over leaving the champion laid out spread-eagle unable to prevent Liz who tries for a quick victory to drop down covering the champion. Oscar finishes searching Wolf taking his championship belt hoisting it high over his head signifying that the belt is on the line.

The bell rings starting one of the most anticipated junior championship matches ever, this one having added heat being ex-friends /lovers facing each other. They meet mid-ring locking each other in a collar elbow tie up trying to see who is the strongest which not surprisingly Wolf wins forcing his rival backwards until her back touches the ropes. Don’t know why you ever thought of testing my strength little girl, you know men are stronger than woman” Wolf teases as Oscar orders a clean break. The champion does as told releasing an angry Liz who steps forward raising her hands challenging him to a test of strength garnering a wary glance from Wolf who tepidly steps forward slowly raising his own arms. What’s the matter little Wolfie afraid of little old me “Liz teases as she locks up with her former lover fingers intertwining. What used to be a loving sensual embrace is now one of brutality as both combatants twist and squeeze the others digits trying to get the superior grip which the champion secures forcing his opponent to her knees.

Told you that you have no chance when it comes to overpowering me ”Wolf chides twisting his captives hands causing Liz to cry out as she’s pulled to her feet forced onto her tippy toes . Liz’s frown turns to a wry smile which has Wolf wondering why a question that is soon answered in the form of a snap kick to his crotch leaving the champion wobbling on rubbery legs. A second ball crushing kick drops Wolf to his knees hands still trapped in his smaller opponent’s ones who hops forward slamming her knee into Wolf’s chin nocking the champion onto his back. Stunned there is nothing that he can do to prevent Liz from delivering a brutal body smash as she flip performing a hand stand before dropping her big bottom down onto the champion’s chest crushing the air from him. Liz quickly straddles Wolf hooking his leg going for an early pin trying to humiliate her former lover by beating him in under five minutes.

Oscars count reaches seven before Wolf is able to shoot a shoulder out from under his opponent who slaps the mat showing her frustration in not being able to keep Wolfs shoulders pinned. Ok I tried to end this quick I tried to take it easy on you but now I see I’m going to have to treat you like all of the other jack asses that have tried to get in my way” Liz hisses dragging Wolf to his knees. She holds him by the hair pulling his neck to the side before bringing her raised hand down striking Wolf on the side of his neck. Liz repeatedly strikes Wolf sending chop after overhand chop down seemingly targeting the right side of his neck which leaves the champion shaking in pain crashing face first to the mat as he is released by the challenger. Liz kneels down again whispering into her seemingly paralyzed opponents ear “ didn’t I tell you that if I’m not getting that good dick of yours nobody is goanna , after I finish you’ll be leaving a eunuch” Wolf’s sneering assailant informs him of this as she locks the champion into one of her favorite submission holds. Liz jams her knee into the back of the champions shoulder whilst pulling on his right arm. She also has Wolf’s right leg locked under her armpit leaning forward executing a painful variation of a classic surfboard hold. Wolf is unsuccessful in trying to stifle his screams as Liz rocks back and forth adding torque to her agonizing shoulder /arm and back wrenching hold.

Fortunately for the champion the hold he’s trapped in is very hard to maintain for the person applying it especially when her opponent is sweaty which Wolf is causing Liz to keep adjusting her grip. Wolfs perseverance wins out as Liz finally had to release him not able to take the strain of applying the hold allowing her suffering rival to again crash face first to the canvas. Liz backs away massaging her left thigh and knee which seems to have cramped up on her gingerly walking around the ring trying to loosen her leg up. Meanwhile Wolf has somehow struggled to his feet wobbling on legs that feel as if they’re going to give out at any moment. But this is the least of the champions worries as Liz goes back on the attack whipping him across the ring into the corner which he strikes back first slumping against the turnbuckle unable to avoid his incoming opponent who leaps in the air turning at the last moment smashing her rather large derriere into Wolf’s torso almost crushing him thru the corner post.

Liz remains in this position for a moment before taking a step forward allowing Wolf to slide down onto his butt sitting on the middle turnbuckle clutching his chest and ribs. Once again Liz backs it up pulling her bottoms down planting her big sweaty booty right in Wolf’s face using her huge firm cheeks trying to smoother the champion out. I remember how much you used to enjoy me sitting on your face “the challenger quips laughing at her own joke which Wolf probably doesn’t hear. Once again Liz takes a step forward allowing Wolf to gulp in much needed air only to have his banged back against the turnbuckle as the challenger backs up slamming her bootyfull behind into his face. Stunned Wolf finds himself lifted up and sat upon the middle turnbuckle by Liz who climbs up wrapping the still woozy champion’s arm around her neck grabbing the waist band of his tights lifting him up falling backwards to the canvas. Wolf is bounced off the mat victim of a perfectly executed superplex which leaves both combatants laid out on the canvas. Obviously the champion took the worst of the fall as he now lies on the mat aching his body one hand on his lower back the other on the back of his head shaking in pain next to Liz who also suffered from the debilitating maneuver. She finally makes it to her feet dropping down upon Wolf the official following suit starting his count which reaches nine before the champion is able to stick his leg out draping it across the bottom rope stopping Oscars count.

BREAK LEG ON ROPE” the referee informs Liz pointing Wolf’s leg motioning for Liz to rise which she does glaring at the official giving Oscar an ear full as she pulls Wolf to his feet once again flinging the champion across the ring. Wolf hits the corner again slumping against the ring post unable to move as the dominating Latina diva argues with the official complaining of a slow count before turning back to the task at hand charging across the ring leaping in the air ready to deliver another brutal butt blast. Suddenly the champion finds the strength to move dodging to the left causing his flying foe to crash rear end first against the corner post which she strikes rebounding off the turnbuckles crashing to the canvas clutching her bruised butt cheeks.

A brilliant bait and switch or just a counter out of self- preservation we will never know but what everyone does know is that Wolf has avoided certain defeat at least for the moment. He wallows on the mat unable to rise as his angry opponent rises rubbing her left ass check trying to massage the pain away pointing first at the crowd then at Wolf rubbing her gigantic ass signaling that she’s about to execute her “Drop it like it’s hot” booty bash on the champion who has just made it to his hands and knees the perfect position for the bottom heavy harlot to execute her finisher hoping to finish off her rival. Liz jogs across the ring leaping up in the air sticking her thick legs out coming down flat upon the mat crying out as her plump butt cheeks are once again flattened against the unforgiving canvas. By the time the challenger realized that her target had rolled out of the way it was too late to stop her decent something that the champion who now lies mere feet from the hurting Hispanic wrestler who never sees Wolf rise stalking her from behind until it’s too late. He runs rebounding off the ropes attacking Liz from behind catching her with a knee to the back of her head catapulting the challenger face first into the mat leaving her helpless to defend against the champion’s booty bashing attack. Wolf holds Liz’s legs down while raising his torso up dropping several knees down into her already bruised butt and lower back.

After seven knee strikes to her now reddening right butt cheek Wolf grabs Liz by her hair using it to lift her head from the mat only return it back there with a brutal bashing ramming his opponents face into the canvas. He then drags his stunned opponent to her feet blood dripping down Liz’s face from her now busted nose lifting her up onto his shoulder carrying his rival around the ring like a prized trophy before dropping her down onto his knee. What the challenger experiences totally paralyzes Liz as her tailbone is struck sending a lightning like bolt of pain up and down her spine but Wolf isn’t finished yet again lifting his captive bringing her right butt cheek down onto the same knee spearing her prized asset. Liz’s rear end envelopes the champion’s knee bouncing off sending the wailing Latina off crashing onto the canvas.

Wolf follows Liz down hooking her legs rolling her into a small securing her shoulders pinned to the mat as Oscar drops down slapping the canvas for the tenth and final time his count ending the challenger’s hope of winning the junior title. Wolf releases his sobbing rival allowing Liz to roll away holding her bruised butt cheek which bears the imprint of the champion’s knee. Barbie enters the ring handing Wolf his junior championship belt as the results of the match are announced. IN 13:33 THE WINNER AND STILL 96TH COMPLEX JUNIOR CHAMPION ….WOLF.

Added after 31 minutes:

Chapter 83
Sly as a Fox
Wolf vs Pam for the Junior Title

The Fox sisters stride down to the ring accompanying Pam who will try and re-capture the complex junior title which she lost three months ago to challenger Desi who then lost it a month later to Wolf. All that stands in her way is the current champion who has promised to send the youngest Fox back to her siblings crying, defeated and humiliated. One month ago Wolf defeat his former friend/partner luscious Liz in a brutal battle hotly contested battle now trying to make this his third successful title defense/ Wolf body language tells anyone close enough to observe that there is something wrong as he never takes his eyes off Marge and Vanessa who stop standing outside the rig as Pam enters going over to her corner smiling at the junior champion like the cat who just ate the canary. Wolf whispers something to Sam who will be refereeing tonight’s title match waving trying to get commissioner’s Barbie’s attention.

What’s going on I know she doesn’t have an entourage with her for our match, come on Sam a blind man can see what they are up too. If the commissioner gave them permission to stay at ringside make sure to keep an eye on them especially Vanessa I’m seen that cheating bitch in action” Wolf implores the big official causing Sam to go over and check with the commissioner who nods informing the referee that she gave the Fox sisters the ok to be at ringside. The sour faced official returns to the ring breaking the bad news to Wolf who shakes his head glaring over at the commissioner suddenly realizing that the foxes must have her in their pocket .Knowing that the fix is in Wolf immediately turns his attention back to Pam remembering the lesson learned in his match against Christy “never turn your back on your opponent no matter what’s going on outside the ring. This words of wisdom imparted to him by his trainer Ruth echoes in the champions head as he starts to strip off his red and black motorcycle jacket a gift from an adoring fan handing it to the timekeeper thru the ropes.

Wisely Wolf never takes his eyes off the three girls who glare at him from across the ring as the middle sister of the trio Vanessa gives him the finger. She has a shot at regaining her 1st floor Title from Laurie later on tonight. Laurie was the person who beat Vanessa for the title putting her on the shelf for several months. Marge the oldest of the trio is just a big nasty Juggernaut of a woman standing at 5’10 weighing around 238 pounds of fury. This is what awaits me if I decide to ever move up to the adult division of the 96th complex federation” thinks Wolf. Sam searches him for illegal objects whispering advice in his ear” Keep your head in the here and now boy. Let me worry about those two, I won’t let them interfere in this match and if they do I’ll disqualify the little bitch “the big ref tells Wolf as if reading his mind. Pam whose newly tattooed body has drawn the attention of the audience slides out of her rope revealing it to them. She has cat footprints all the way down her body from neck to ankle they twist around her pieties frame. Pam has also added a tattoo of a fox just above her right breast which seems to be staring right at Wolf or so he thinks. Sam finished searching both combatants giving them the dos and don’ts before signaling for the bell.

The match stars with both wrestlers being a bit tentative not wanting to make a careless error that could give their opponent an early advantage. Wolf raise his hands high challenging the Fox sister to a test of strength. At first Pam resist the urge to lock up with who she knows is the stronger of the two. Wolf baits Pam knowing that she hates to be seen as weak in front of her family. He sneers at his opponent accusing Pam of being afraid to engage him in a test of strength. The crowd also gets into the action as they start to chant “CHICKEN, CHICKEN, CHICKEN” which is too much for the challenger to take. She steps forward raising her arms locking hands only to send a knee into Wolf’s crotch. Loud chorus of boos echo around the auditorium as Sam warns Pam about low blows.

She ignores the big referee grabbing Wolf by the hair slamming him face first into the mat. She then picks Wolf up whipping him into the corner following closely behind. Pam leaps in the air crashing down with another knee this time catching Wolf in the sternum. The champion would have cried out but his opponent’s knee impaling him put that out of his mind. Wolf clutches his chest dropping to his knees as all the air is forced from his lungs. Pam smiles her wicked little evil pixie smile before grabbing Wolf by the ears slamming her knee into his face. The champion is sent crashing to the canvas lying on his back looking to all watching that he is out for the count. Pam probably could have pinned him but always the show woman she wants to finish Wolf off with a flourish. Pam climbs to the top of the corner post measuring her still prone opponent before leaping off into the air crashing down executing a perfect body splash crushing Wolf beneath all of her 125 pounds causing the champion’s body to leap off the mat as if struck by electricity. Pam’s knee once again hits home catching him below the belt allowing the pieties but dangerous cutie to easily roll Wolf up into a pin as Sam slides down a look of disbelief that the match is goanna end so quickly. He pounds the mat but as he goes to strike it for the eighth time somehow Wolf is able to raise his shoulder breaking the count. Pam sits up a look of disbelief on her face as Vanessa and Marge implore her not to be distracted and get back to kicking her opponents ass. She takes her older sisters advice pulling Wolf from the mat again whipping him into the ropes. Pam runs leaping in the air looking to catch the champion with a flying dropkick but this time Wolf holds onto the ropes stopping his momentum. This leaves nothing for his flying opponent to hit except for air which she does to then plummet to the ground. Pam hits hard not having time to adjust herself before landing. She rolls on the mat holding her right arm which was under her when she hit the canvas. Wolf notices this going on the attack knowing he must take advantage of his good fortune before this tenacious alley cat recovers.

He grabs Pam by the wrist jerking and twisting before flipping her to the mat. Wolf keeps a hold of his opponents arm stretching it out across the mat ramming his knee down across it. Pam cannot contain her screams of pain as the champion works over her now almost useless arm. For the next couple of minutes the champion works over Pam’s entire body from head to toe. Wolf uses body slams lifting his smaller opponent only to drop her down across his knee. He then switched to her lower body spreading Pam’s legs in a painful leg split, he then proceeded to stomp the insides of her thighs. Pam is beside herself close to submitting as Wolf has her locked in a step over toe hold/ hammer lock combination. He rocks back and forth lifting the wailing Fox sister in the air stretching her nubile body to the breaking point. A pacing Marge knows that her sister is near submitting and decodes to do something about it as she walks up the ring stairs getting Sam’s attention distracting the not so bright official. Sam notices the lumbering behemoth of a woman going over ordering the eldest Fox sister down off the stairs or face being ejected from ringside.

Behind his back Pam is slapping the mat with her free arm signaling her submission but the referee misses this due to Marge’s distraction. Vanessa tries to enter the ring to assist her subdued sister but an eagle eyed Wolf sees this releasing the challenger to intercept her sister. Wolf knocks Vanessa back out of the ring as she tries to slink thru the ropes with a drop kick of his own , his actually hitting its target. Sam turns just in time to see Vanessa lying on the ground outside as Marge marches back down the stairs to assist her sister. Wolf turns his attention back to Pam grabbing her by the arm ready to continue his debilitating attack. But the time afforded by her sister’s interference has giving the challenger a second wind which she uses to blind Wolf with a vicious eye rake which causes the champion to releases her, stumbling around holding his face trying to clear his impaired vision as Sam warns Pam about her illegal moves threatening disqualification the next time she commits an illegal act. The little she devil ignores him charging her blinded opponent dropping down clipping Wolf in his lower right thigh dropping the champion like a bad habit rolling on the canvas crying out in pain holding his right leg. Pam doesn’t stop there grabbing Wolf’s leg dragging him over to the edge of the ring sliding outside wrapping his leg around the ring post locking it into a modified figure four. She then starts to drop elbows down into her trapped opponent’s inner thigh sometimes aiming a bit higher catching Wolf in the crotch.

Pam has Wolf totally incapacitated as her crotch shots which are blocked from the view of the referee do maximum damage as she then proceeds to pull the champions leg back ramming it into the steel pole. The self -proclaimed hellcat then wraps Wolf’s leg around the ring post making sure his knee hits the hard cold steel repeating this five times before rolling back into the ring breaking Sam’s count out. Come big dumb and handsome I know you didn’t think I was goanna let you count me out” Pam coos licking the side of the referee’s face before turning pointing with a wide grin on her face at Wolf who now rolls around on the mat holding his now surely swelling knee. Pam targets stomping Wolf’s knee several times to then drag him to the middle of the ring wrapping his leg around hers dropping down to the mat. The champion’s cries can be heard for miles as Pam traps him in his own finisher, the dreaded figure four leg lock the look of anguish on Wolf’s face has many thinking that it won’t be long before he submits.

They know that after the punishment his leg has been subjected to it’s no way Wolf can come back he may as well quit now and live to fight another day. But this is not how the champion who starts to rock side to side sees it as he somehow blocks out the pain rocking side to side increasing his momentum until finally rocking all the way to the right. Suddenly Pam finds herself flipped over onto her stomach, her turn to cry out as her legs are twisted at an awkward angle. Wolf’s reversal of the figure four now has the challenger slapping the mat in frustration and pain trying to turn herself back over. It becomes obvious to Pam that she will not be able to accomplish this turning to her second option of escape the ropes. She starts to drag both she and Wolf towards the edge of the ring until the champion put’s a stop to her progress. Wolf raises himself up only to bring both his and Pam’s knees back down banging them onto the canvas. Pam cries out as her knee which is closest to the mat strikes the canvas sending waves of excruciating pain thru her already throbbing leg. The challenger is about to submit when she is suddenly pulled towards the edge of the ring allowing Pam to grab the bottom rope. Wolf is incensed as he tries to untangle himself from Pam wanting to go after Marge .But he doesn’t have time as Sam who witnessed the challenger’s sister’s actions orders her back to the dressing area. Marge knows she must obey or Sam will disqualify Pam dousing any chance at them taking back her Junior Title.

Marge begrudgingly starts towards the back cursing up a storm threatening the big referee who has banished her from ringside. She knows better to defy Sam’s order as that level of insubordination could lead to her losing her own future shot at a title. Plus she’s sure that Vanessa will make sure things turn out in favor of the Fox clan as they always do. Meanwhile back in the ring Wolf who has separated himself from his still lame opponent rises stalking his still downed foe. Cheating fucking bitch “Wolf chides reaching down grabbing Pam’s hurt limb ready to reapply his dreaded leg lock. What the champion doesn’t see is Vanessa enter the ring crawling up from behind striking him between the legs with a brutal uppercut punch to the nuts. Fortunately for the champion Sam turns in time to witness the blatant interference signaling for the bell. He disqualifies Pam ordering both she and her sister from ring calling for security who arrives just in time. The Fox sisters have started double teaming Wolf as Vanessa holds his legs open stomping his crotch and the recovered challenger straddles Wolf’s torso raining punches down onto the helpless champion. Order is quickly restored as security intervenes escorting the Fox sisters from the ring as Vanessa who laughs pointing back at the ring bragging about the dastardly deed they just committed supporting Pam who hops on one leg not allowing her other swollen battered limb to touch the ground.

They pause as they reach where the commissioner is seated complaining about the officiating of the junior championship match claiming that the referee was biased .You’ve got to be kidding me I think Sam should’ve done what he did way earlier if you ask me , no one told you to get involved in your sisters match Vanessa now how would you like it if I allowed Myra to be at ringside for the title shot against Laurie you’ve been begging for If and whenever I decide you get it” the commissioner ask getting up standing nose to nose with the middle sibling of the Fox clan. I don’t think you would like that at all so if I was you I would go back there and take care of your sister because from the way it looks she may need to be carted off to the infirmary “Barbie harsh but true words silence the duo who turn slowly making their way to the back. She turns back to the ring as the official announcement is made declaring Wolf the winner of the match. IN 15:33 THE WINNER BY DISQUALIFICATION AND STILL YOUR JUNIOR DIVISION CHAMPION…WOLF” the battered but victorious champion takes a bow before slowly limping back to the dressing room knowing that he’s lucky to be leaving still Champion……
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lucious Liz.jpg (33.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg LIZ Pummells the Junior Champion.jpg (60.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Liz executes flying bulldog on Wolf.jpg (56.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Wolf reels from Liz's chops to the chest.jpg (67.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Liz smoothers Wolf.jpg (29.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Wolf crushes the fight out of Liz.jpg (29.2 KB, 816 views)
File Type: jpg Pam Foxe.jpg (42.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Pam and Wolf strugle for dominance.jpg (312.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Wolf Strugles to escape leg lock.jpg (193.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Pam stomps Wolf's crotch.jpg (35.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Pam tries to submit Wolf using figure four.jpg (317.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Wolf tortures Pam's Tits.jpg (36.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Wolf submits Pam.jpg (29.1 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 20-Sep-21 at 16:02.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-21, 13:12

Chapter 84
Comes the Wild Woman
Wyonona tries to relieve Wolf of his junior division championship

Introductions are made for one of the most anticipated matches in some time as Wyonona tries to take Wolf’s 96th complex junior championship…

Weighing 150 pounds standing 5’8 hailing right here from the 96th Complex the former four time Junior Champion Wynona the “Wild Woman” Howard. Polite applause greets the butterscotch Bi-racial beauty who doesn’t handle this well giving the crowd the finger. And now let’s hear it for the reigning undefeated first male ever to hold the 96th Complex Junior Title. Let’s hear it for Wolf” I am greeted with deafening applause from the Complex faithful giving my confidence a big boost.The fact that my opponent is the daughter of Complex legend and now referee Wanda Howard seems to have her thinking that somehow she's heir apparent to being junior champion. Since it would be unethical for her mother to officiate this match none other than the Commissioner herself has stepped in to see that it is called fair and square right down the middle. Wanda will be at ringside for her daughter and Ruth will be in my corner as both I and Wynona have agreed to have seconds or this match.

The bell sounds starting the match which my opponent doesn’t immediately answer staying in her corner hands on hips. Wynona stares across the ring badmouthing me challenging me to “Come and get some if I think I’m man enough. I got to admit my mind doesn’t think about fighting Wyonona as she issues her challenge standing there in just a skimpy faux snake skin bikini. My opponent has gained a little weight mostly muscle some in the hips and butt.

She reminds me of Blackpliotation star Pam Grier in her heyday, shapely musclar legs and arms topped off by a nice 36C rack with wide shaley hips giving my opponent a perfect hour glass frame. Wynona's light brown eyes match her Auburn colored hair a perfect mix of Wanda’s light strawberry blonde and her father’s brunette hue.strutting to the ring wearing very expressive looking snakeskin knee high wrestling boots with matching choker and wrist bands. The sexy nubile nineteen year old starts to do a slow sensual strip tease removing her garments until she's left in just her white and gold skimpy silk bikini . Hands raised curled into claws my boobalicious opponent beckoning me to meet her in the middle of the ring which i do sucking it up trying to focus past the raging hard on which threatens to tear thru my tights answering the cocky bitches challenge charging across the ring.
Wynona’s big smile turns to a frown as I stop short beckoning her to me. I raise my hands in the air challenging her to a test of strength which she gladly accepts as she steps forward locking fingers with me trying to push me backwards. I hold my ground but am then surprised as I try drive my lighter opponent back. My heavier opponent stands her ground not giving an inch smiling knowing that I cannot move her. What’s the matter big boy, thought you could overpower little ole Wynona so easy “the copper haired cutie laughs before sending a knee into my gut which I’m prepared for tightening my abs taking the hard blow well twisting my body into hers returning Wynona’s blow with one of my own. This seems to catch her off guard as my fist sinks into the challenger's left tit causing her to cry out in pain hands covering her chest trying to protect against another teat attack. I lash a kick into her unprotected belly grabbing her by the arm swinging Wynona around in a circle releasing the now dizzy dame sending her crashing into the corner where I quickly follow leaping in the air smashing her with a body splash leaving my not so cocky rival winded. I don’t let up knowing the reputation of my rival especially after watching my opponent’s matches via video knowing how quickly she's able to turn the tables if giving the opportunity prompting me to plant my foot in Wyonona's stomach grabbing her by the neck falling backwards executing a perfect monkey flip sending her sailing overhead.

She lands in the middle of the ring bouncing on her plump rump holding her lower back grimacing in pain as I glance over at Ruth who nods approval spurring me to continue my fast paced attack grabbing Wynona by her hair slamming her head back down against the mat. Spread-eagle and stunned I take a chance on trying a high risk but high impact move. I climb up onto the second turnbuckle taking a second to measure my prone opponent before leaping into the air. I crash down upon Wynona with a flying elbow drop to her chest targeting the same tit I attacked earlier. I feel the full tan melon compress under the weight of my elbow crushing Wynona's perfect boob beneath it. I roll on top hooking my seemingly overrated opponent’s leg as Barbie drops down starting her count which seems a little slow but I don’t allow this to bother me until at eight my shaken foe is able to kick out.

Come on Commissioner what’s with the slow count “I scream rising from the mat getting into Barbie's face allowing my temper to get the best of me. Back off Wolf I count the same for every pin, so back off before I disqualify you r ass” she orders to which I reluctantly obey turning back to the task at hand reaching down grabbing Wynona who has made it to her knees only to be struck in the throat by my not so incapacitated opponent. Her illegal thumb to my throat stops me in my tracks, her second illegal blow this one between my legs drops me to the canvas curled into the fetal position. Barbie who is on the opposite side of the action something a seasoned referee wouldn’t allow to happen either misses the two illegal strikes or simply ignores them allowing the match to proceed as i lie on the mat clutching my crushed gonads.

Wynona doesn’t immediately follow up taking a minute to recover from the punishment I inflicted upon her taking her time rising slowly stalking I who’s still recovering from her low blow. I’m surprised that the brown haired bitch recovered so quickly from my elbow drop and was able to mount a counter attack albeit using two vicious illegal shots she was still able to drop me like a bad habit, guess this is a testament to her amazing physical conditioning. I stager to my feet trying to fend off my angry opponent not having much success throwing a weak left hook which she easily evades turning taking my lunch on her shoulder grabbing the offending arm yanking me forward. The next thing I know I am flat on my back a victim of a perfect hip toss.

My big bodied opponent uses her Judo expertise to put me down every time I get up slamming me back to the mat. I stop trying to rise remembering what I saw in her previous matches. Wynona uses this tactic to tire her opponents out making them easy pickings as the match goes on. I stay down feinting that I’m to hurt to get up prompting Barbie to start a twenty count which I remain down on the canvas feigning feebleness until at sixteen my opponent can take no more grabbing me by the hair dragging me to my feet. Barbie reprimands the challenger for interrupting and the hair pull which she uses to drag me over the edge of the ring when suddenly pain explodes in my head. My brutal bitch of an opponent runs my face across the top rope the coast covering burns my eyes leaving me a blind blubbering mess taking full advantage of my impaired vision running me into the corner ramming my face into the turnbuckle how many times I cannot say as this part of the match is kind of hazy.
I feel my feet leave the ground before sudden pain explodes in the back of my neck and head as later I would see that I was the victim of two belly to back suplex’s which would leave me on the verge of passing out. I’m brought back to the here and now by another jolt of agonizing pain this time in my lower back as Wynona uses knee drops to immobilize me whispering into my ear “So you like to slam elbows into pretty girl’s tits, let’s see how you like it punk" before rolling me onto my stomach disappearing from sight. I try to turn but am unable to do so due to the brutal assault Wynona vested upon my spine leaving me temporarily paralyzed leaving me unable to defend against Wynona's next manuver. She leaps from the top turnbuckle crashing down with an elbow to the top of my back striking me right in the nerve center located at where the neck meets the spine. This last back breaking move has me flopping like a fish out of water as agonizing bolts of pain rack my battered body.

Wynona walks over to the ropes calling the ring announcer over taking the live microphone from him.addressing the crowd Ok you bunch of sycophants look what I’ve done to what you call your junior champion , now I’m goanna make him my bitch, I’m goanna make Wolf beg me for release and you know what I just may not let him go, I may just break his fucking back” Wynona tells the booing audience to then storm back over to me as I make it to my hands and knees stomping me in the lower back.

I’m forced back down to the mat where the now dominating challenger drops down upon my aching back using me as a seat planting her butt just above mine reaching forward latching onto my chin pulling my head back bending me into the shape of a horseshoe. So this where we are now as I lay under this stuck up debutante who berates me while continuing to try and break my back as Barbie kneels in front of me asking if I submit. The referee / my benefactor tells me to do this before Wynona injures me permanently something she has witnessed too many times over the past few years. That remark is the last straw never mind that the commissioner may be trying to look out for my well being and that her concern is heartfelt which i truly appreciate . But the fact that she thinks that this little stuck up born with a silver spoon in her mouth cunt is goanna put me on the shelf is just too much for me to take.
My anger fuels me as I slowly force myself up from the mat, my surprised opponent still attached. I push myself as hot daggers assault my lower back threatening to send me crashing back to the canvas. I put everything I’ve got into sprinting towards the ropes diving thru the middle one with Wynona still attached. I don’t think she thought I was going to perform this crazy Kamikaze type move or she would have bailed. I think she thought I was just trying to make it to the ropes to get the ref to break the hold. Luckily I’m able to grab a hold of the rope stopping my momentum but my opponent isn’t so lucky. Wynona plummets to the floor hitting hard banging her head against the unpadded ground below lying unmoving holding her head moaning as I slowly lower myself to the floor knowing that I can’t afford to waste time on recovery. Even though my legs tremble as I slowly walk over to my still down foe ready to end this match here and now.

Wynona rises holding her neck and right shoulder which took most of the impact of her fall never seeing my attack coming as I charge ramming my shoulder into her lower back from behind sending the brown skinned buxom beauty crashing into the steel ring post. She strikes it head first causing Wanda who isn't used to being on the outside of the ring screaming at her daughter to watch out. Wherether her warning came just a second too late or Wyona simply heard her mother and just couldn't react in time we will never know the only thing that everyone was sure of is that Wynon's head must be ringing like a bell after bouncing it off the unyielding steel beam.

Blood now streaming from a cut on her forehead Wyonona crumples to the ground now easy pickings for me but as i take a step towards my downed opponent Wanda charges at me only to be intercepted by Ruth who drops Wanda with a wicked kick to her left knee. Barbie is now out of the ring getting in-between us trying to restore order banishing both seconds from ringside as I push past the commissioner / referee grabbing Wynona throwing her back into the ring following close behind. I’ve taken your best bitch now it’s my turn let’s see if you can take mine “I tell my bleeding opponent who I don’t think has ever been busted open in a match which is probably a good thing. Her beautiful features are contorted in pain as I pull her up by her copper colored afro puffs kneeing her between the legs my pussy attack buckling her legs allowing me to easily drop her down onto the mat face first.

I plant Wynona with brutal DDT leaving her laid out face first on the canvas making it easy for me to I mount my moaning opponent jamming my knee into her lower back. I then take Wynona’s arms locking over my knees grabbing her Afro puffs pulling back with all of my might. The would be new junior champion's screams probably can be heard for miles as I bend her back pulling twisting her head as if trying to separate it from her body. It doesn’t take long for Wynona to cry out her submission which I gladly accept releasing my defeated foe as Barbie calls for the bell signaling that the match is over. I try to stand only to collapse back to the mat as Medics arrive attending to both Wynona and I but it’s she who has to be carted off on a stretcher. I’m helped to my feet by Ruth who has returned to the ring for the first time in a long time smiling telling me" Come on boy it’s time to go home and get some rest “she says supporting me with her own body. I stop to take in the applause of the crowd performing a slight bow as Barbie returns handing me my championship belt as the results of what may be have been my quickest but not easiest title defense are announced . IN 10:56 THE WINNER AND STILL JUNIOR DIVISION CHAMPION…WOLF
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wynona.jpg (36.3 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Wolf head crushed by Wynona headlock.jpg (54.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg w.jpg (3.3 KB, 712 views)
File Type: jpg Wolf slams Wynona.jpg (23.2 KB, 713 views)
File Type: jpg Wpolf prepares to bofy slam Wyoana.jpg (24.0 KB, 713 views)

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 21-Sep-21 at 13:25.
Old 21-Sep-21, 21:11
Last Achievements

Thanks by the storie.
Old 22-Sep-21, 11:48

Chapter 85
Bad blood
The Foxes vs The Masked Marauders

Prologue: Now that Mr. Enigma, El Diablo or whatever he’s calling himself this week has officially joined the complex roster I want that him in a match. Ain’t no way that piece of masked monkey crap is going to lay his paws on me and get away with it” Pam informs the commissioner leaning over her desk her nose almost touching that of Barbie’s. Hmm let me get this straight Pam first you barge in here unannounced, uninvited demanding instead of making a proper request. You’ve been in this complex your entire life and if it’s one thing that you should know by now is that I don’t get intimidated. But I can understand your frustration after all he did knock you flat on your cute little bum so I will consider your request that is if posed correctly” Barbie smiles sitting back in her plush chair. Ok sorry about my disrespect Ms. Commissioner but I would greatly appreciate your assistance in booking me in a match against that masked goofball.

Barbie smiles loving that she has broken another young stuck up bitch, now that Pam has been put in her place she decides to appease the teen throwing out an idea that has been rolling around in her head for some time. Well Pam you cannot face El Diablo in a match at least not alone due to the fact that he is in the adult division and your still in the junior division. But fret not my young competitor I have a solution that I think both parties will agree to that is if Vanessa will be willing to partner with you to face El Diablo and El Tigra in an Adult /junior division tag match” Barbie informs the youngest Fox sibling bringing a big smile to her face. She stands up straight hands on hips staring at the commissioner at a loss for words before informing Barbie” If I went the other way I would kiss you , but since I don’t all I can say is thank you Ms. Commissioner you have made my year . Imagine being able to kill two birds with one stone , don’t worry about my sister she’s been waiting for that little chubby tiger faced freak to come into the adult division so that she could whoop her ass . Just tell us when and where I hope it will be soon and we will be there” Pam informs the commissioner skipping out of her office humming a happy tune.

Both parties accept the commissioner’s stipulations henceforth signing up to be the opening match of the month’s pay per view both parties stand in their respective corners going over last minute strategies as Sam argues with Marge who doesn’t seem to want to leave ringside as she’s been ordered to do. The no seconds “ stipulation that the masked duo insisted on the only way that they would accept the challenge from the Fox sisters doesn’t seem to be sitting well with the eldest Fox sibling who finally waddles over to her ringside seat next to the commissioner who has made a promise to the Luchador’s to keep an eye on her. Back in the ring Pam and Vanessa has gotten the jump on their opponents using the distraction their sister caused attacking them as their back was turned. Pam trades blows with Tigra who she blinds using a quick swipe of her claws across the masked girls face to then send her foot up between her rivals spread thighs. To her credit the low blow doesn’t drop El Tigra but it does double the masked wrestler over allowing Pam to grab her by the tights and mask throwing her thru the middle rope sending her opponent crashing to the ground below.

She then turns back to her sister who is straddled by Diablo who rains punches down battering Vanessa that is until he is the recipient of a spinning roundhouse kick to the back of his head. Knocked off his opponent Diablo is tossed into the corner post by Pam who goes to follow up her attack only to be restrained by the official who orders her out of the ring informing the beige beauty that Vanessa and Diablo are the legal wrestlers. Pam doesn’t argue instead exiting the ring after conversing with a recovered Vanessa who nods getting between the referee and her sister She turns Oscar around showing him a phantom distracts the referee allowing her sister to remove her top wrapping it around Diablo’ mark which she claims her mask foe put there when he bit her. Left unattended Pam removes her bikini top wrapping it around Diablo’s throat choking her masked opponent who flails helplessly trying to free himself. Tigra can no longer take her partner being abused right in front of the clueless official entering the ring trying to come to Diablo’s aid. Vanessa’s plan works to perfection as she alerts Oscar to El Tigra s presence in the ring causing him to intercept the charging Luchador. Hold it right there turn around and return to your corner “Oscar orders the hot headed Latina who tries her best to get him to turn around so that he can witness what is occurring behind him. Pam has removed her top from around her gasping foes neck but now has Diablo by the arms holding him in place as Vanessa sends punch after lunch into her opponent’s stomach. Sagging against the corner post the masked man is then lifted off of his feet by the force of Vanessa’s foot smashing up into crotch. This is the last cheap shot she gets in as Oscar finally returns his attention to the travesty taking place after ushering Tigra out of the ring.

Vanessa tags her sister in grabbing Diablo by one arm whilst Pam grabs him by the other hoisting their captive up and over executing a double suplex. Diablo slams back first onto the mat bouncing up to a sitting position clutching his lower back which Pam stomps eliciting a loud cry from her masked opponent. Before we’re finished with you won’t be able to stand on your own two feet” she threatens grabbing him by the masked horns pulling Diablo to his feet only to receive a shoulder thrust to her own taut abdominals. The masked wrestler repeats the belly blast this time with authority lifting the honey hued fighter off her feet dropping Pam to her knees. Kneeling in front of her foe Pam still winded from the stomach attack is helpless to defend against Diablo’s next attack which comes in the form of a head butt. Seem like you like that how about second helping” the masked brawler laughs in his heavily accented English grabbing Pam by her auburn locks pulling her towards him as he throws himself forward . The result is a loud thud which sends Pam crashing onto her back starting up at the ceiling lights on but no one home. Diablo to grab her by the hair dragging Pam across the ring not stopping until he reaches his corner tagging his partner in who quickly scampers up onto the top turnbuckle turning so that her back is facing the ring.

Oscar starts his ten count ordering Diablo who holds his rival in place by her legs out of the ring which he does but only after Tigra crashes down huge but first on top of a now crushed Pam. The petite grappler’s legs shoot up in the air only to fall limply back to the canvas as El Tigra and Diablo show their opponents that they aren’t the only ones who know how to double team. Tigra rolls off Pam allowing her to roll away trying to escape which she reaching the ring aprons where she lays clutching her ribs which were mashed only moments ago. Tigra tries to continue her attack only to have Oscar intervene blocking the fur face masked wrestler not allowing her access to her opponent. But just as Pam and her sibling used misdirection to her charging Pam discovers that her opponents also know how to use the art of misdirection. Diablo measures his probe foe before dropping down an elbow into her chest flipping Pam off the apron crashing to the hard floor beneath. He follows her down grabbing Pam by her long tresses bashing her face first into the side of the ring stairs before returning to his corner.

Now it’s Vanessa’s turn to distract the official as she exits her corner going around to the other side of the ring to check on the condition of her sister. When asked about what has occurred the masked man fringe ignorance shrugging his shoulders pretending not to know what Oscar is talking about smiling teasing his downed opponent pretending to cry like a baby pointing at Pam who has been helped to her feet holding her head a sign that she is far from ready to reengage her opponent who unbeknownst to the duo has also exited the ring. Tigra charges jumping in the air slamming both feet into Vanessa striking her in the back with a perfect drop kick propelling her into her just rising sister . Forehead smacks against forehead causing both Fox sisters to crumple to the ground where the masked duo attacks, Tigra stomping Vanessa targeting the back of her head and neck as Diablo leaps off the ring apron dropping an elbow down onto Pam’s upper torso crushing her tiny but perfect pair. Air crushed from her frame Pam isn’t able to prevent her masked assailant from picking the auburn haired battler up throwing her back into the ring. He then turns to his partner who has pulled Vanessa up signaling to Tigra to give her to him which she does whipping the long legged blonde towards him. Vanessa is leveled by Diablo who catches her with a running clothesline flipping the slim beauty in the air crashing face first back to the cold unpadded ground.

Meanwhile El Tigra who has returning to the ring barely beating the officials count out returns her attention to her opponent picking Pam up hoisting the tanned beauty onto her shoulders spinning around several times before dropping backwards to the mat. Again Pam’s tiny now sore teats are crushed as is the rest of her upper body by Tigra’s Samoan drop who rolls over hooking both of her opponent’s legs pinning the youngest Fox sister for the ten count. Her partner rushes into the ring hugging El Tigra lifting the shapely Latina up onto his shoulders carrying her around the ring. Outside Vanessa is helped to her feet by the oldest Fox sister pushing her under the bottom rope following behind going over to Pam who still lays holding her crushed b cup boobs. This doesn’t go unnoticed by the victors who tense up realizing that now they are outnumbered three to two , really if you look at Large Marge she would probably count as two making it four to two handicap against the masked duo. So you two think you’ve done something beating up on my little sister huh well how about this you two try that against me “Marge challenges stepping towards Diablo and El Tigra.

Oscar bravely gets in-between the three cautioning Marge not to do anything rash reminding her that El Tigra is still a member of the junior division. Would I do something rash come on guys you know me by now “Marge laughs turning around heading back over to her sisters who have finally made it to their feet. Ok sis let’s blow this joint “she says giving them a wink heading towards the ropes. Marge steps over the top one showing off her huge size dropping down to the ground with a loud thump trudging her way back towards the entrance ramp. All eyes follow Marge as she slowly makes her way eyes that maybe should have been kept in Vanessa and Pam. Backs to their former opponents a rookie mistake which the masked duo pays for as Vanessa attacks drop kicking Diablo in the back sending him careening thru the ropes crashing to the ground below. El Tigra reacts pouncing on the leggy sexy siren instituting a ground and pound that is until she is pulled off Vanessa by Pam who rams her knee into the back of the masked wrestlers head. Stunned and outnumbered Tigra is victim of a brutal beating as her partner stands outside making no attempt to return to the ring. Well maybe the description of “making no attempt” is unfair as Marge has moved between he and the ring blocking his way challenging Diablo to try and get past her.

He weighs his options coming to the deduction that he rather not engage the huge woman blocking his path staying put as his partner is totally taking apart by Pam and Vanessa. Vanessa holds El Tigra’s legs forcing them apart before stomping down onto her unprotected crotch as Pam straddles her hated rival removing her top meting out brutal breast punishment. She returns the pain that her b cup cupcakes received by first crushing her masked rivals full C cup melons. Pam sends punch after punch into El Tigra’s now bruised boobs tiring of this torture she then sinks both claws into the Luchadores tits. Between the double assault knowing that she is trapped and there is no way she’ll be able to fight off both of these brutal low life bitches El Tigra cries out to her partner who ignore her pleas for help .

Try and go in there and I promise you’ll be carried away on a stretcher, in fact I’m tired of looking at that stupid mask so if I were you I leave while I’m still in a good mood “ Marge tells El Diablo pretty much ordering the mask wrestler to leave . Diablo hesitates for a moment weighing his options prompting Marge to take a step towards him “I may not be able to put hands on Little fat ass over there because she’s a junior, but I can tear you in two in f I please “this proclamation is all El Diablo needs making up his mind to leave as Pam and Vanessa still abuse his partner in the ring. Tigra’s partner walks up the ramp reaching the top just as security rushes by him heading down to the ring, Diablo hangs his head as he witness his partner being the victim of a double power bomb as the Fox sisters put her thru the timekeepers table stepping on her as if she were part of the ground making their way towards the exit on the far side not wanting to run into the commissioner.

Epilogue

EL Tigra is carted away on stretcher neck and back in brace blood seeping from under her mask running down her chin. The duos brutal battering has left cuts on her face which no one can see due to her mask which El Tigra refuses to remove. Several days later the commissioner visits her in the infirmary where El Tigra still in mask lies recovering from the brutal attack vowing vengeance on not only the Fox sisters but also on her cowardly ex-partner of hers. I know you’re angry right now but just try to look at it from Diablo’s point of view if he tried to help you I guarantee both of you would be laying right next to you. I’ve seen what an angry Marge can do in a fight where she doesn’t have to abide by any rules and let me tell you it ain’t for the weak hearted that bitch has no problem breaking bones “ Barbie says trying to console the suffering little Luchador. Whatever commissioner I know it’s no way he would’ve gotten by Marge but at least make an effort, but you’re probably right. I just hate being laid up and I’ve never left a match on a stretcher especially one that I’ve won. I know how you feel and I promise that they will pay for their cowardly act whether it be by suspension, by allowing you to get your hands on Pam in a match or probably both. You come up with a suitable punishment and I’m all ears but for now relax recover and make your way back into that ring. That will piss those Fox bitches off more than anything the fact that they tried and failed to put you out of action for good “Barbie chuckles rubbing Tigra’s thigh before exiting the room where the masked woman lies stewing plotting her revenge against the Fox clan. She reaches over grabbing her cell phone bringing up the contacts knowing that she will need some real back up if she’s going to remain competitive in the Complex’s wrestling scene….
Attached Images
File Type: png Mixed Masked Mayhem.png (398.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg El Diablo.jpg (32.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg El Tigra.jpg (33.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Vanessa and Pam Fox.jpg (31.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Pam tries to submit El Tigra.jpg (40.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Tigra mauls Vanessa's face.jpg (46.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Vanessa lays out El Diablo.jpg (40.6 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg El Diablo pummels Vanessa early in the match.jpg (31.9 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 22-Sep-21 at 11:55.
Old 22-Sep-21, 17:45

Chapter 86

Wolf faces a tough opponent from the heartland….

Bethany’s black and pink trimmed wrestling singlet can barely be seen from behind as it disappears up the crack of her wide tight ass cheeks as she stands posing off her muscle bound frame. The corn fed buxom raven haired beauty won several county wrestling championships and amateur bodybuilding contest before her parents decided to move to the big city where the tomboyish young girl found it hard to fit in with most of her prissy schoolmate’s until moving to the 96th complex. Beth has only lived here for a year and only participated in the junior division for six months impressing those who saw her in action. The bulky dirty blonde hair teen has dominated her last four opponents defeating them with the ease of a seasoned veteran.

At first Beth found it hard to win a match as her opponents would resort to dirty tactics in order to defeat her but soon the Iowa native adapted to the lack of enforcement of the rules in the ring and started fighting fire with fire. This brought out Beth’s natural mean streak which she had kept under control when competing in Greco Roman wrestling matches back home now unleashed her newly acquired attitude, dirty tactics, strength and natural wrestling ability combined to make an unstoppable Juggernaut of a competitor. Now with four straight victories over more experienced girls under her belt Commissioner Barbie has granted Beth a shot at the junior division championship title which is where we now are as she stands fidgeting nervously adjusting the latex top that struggles to contain her enormous 44 DD breast which sit high up on her chest. Only a seventeen year olds breast could defy gravity as Beth’s pumped up puppies do, the only problem is that they are also her weak spot.

Both I and my oversized opponent have been introduced and searched for illegal objects which of course would be almost impossible for either of us especially Bethany to conceal under her skin tight wrestling attire. Sam turns signaling for the bell as I hand him my championship belt when suddenly I find myself rammed into the corner pain exploding in my lower back and chest. The sneaky bitch has attacked me from behind before Sam has even rung the bell something he does now ignoring my opponents cowardly assault which has left me slumped against the top turnbuckle all of the air crushed from my body unable to defend against what comes next. Bethany wraps her strong arms around my waist lifting me up as if I weighed a couple of pounds squeezing me as one squeezes an orange trying to juice it. I soon feel my body being hoisted up and over the female Hercules head hurtling back down crashing to the canvas landing rolling on the mat holding the back of my head and neck feet slapping the mat in pain and frustration. I glance over at Sam who just shrugs his broad shoulders giving him a “What the Fuck” look asking how could he start the match knowing that I’ve been pearl Harbored his only response is to frown shaking his head in dismay, later I would find out that allowing the match to start after Becky brutal sneak attack was his way of admonishing me for turning my back on an opponent. He scolded me for acting like a newbie making a rookie mistake while the rookie acted like a veteran who saw an opening to gain a quick advantage and rightfully took it something that if I wanted to last in this league should never happen again.

But back to the match which up to now has been the entire brawny bitch as she continues to punish scooping me up in her arms executing a big running power slam planting me in the middle of the ring stomping me from neck to butt before planting a knee in my lower back . I got to give it to this kid she knows how to hurt you and keep hurting you as Becky has me crying out in pain since the bell ring It’s three minutes into the match and the big girl has me immobilized locked in a punishing neck stretcher. She has her knee jammed into the middle of my back hands locked around my jaw pulling my head back it feels as if my neck will snap at any moment as the Iowa transplant applies maximum pressure calling for my submission Sam gets down on one knee looking me in the eyes asking if I’m ready to give it up and submit. This alone is enough of an insult (I think he did the in on purpose to get under my skin and sour me into action) of course I Don’t Fucking Give “is my answer which only angers my chubby faced torturer, ok good because I got a lot more beating to give you boy, by the time I’m finished with you they goanna have to carry you out of this ring. I’m goanna break you into pieces then take your belt and show you high and mighty city folks what a real Fucking Champion looks like and she’s got brown hair, blue eyes and white skin.

It was then that I realized that Becky just didn’t like me because I was champion, not just because I was male but because I was also black. But a wrestling match is no place for introspection I discover this the hard way as Becky slams me face first into the mat. She then lifts me by wrapping her thick arms around my waist hoisting me up high over her head. I’m suspended there for at least ten seconds as Becky shows off carrying me around the ring before planting me with a power bomb. I bounce off the mat like a rubber doll as the big boob bitch almost puts me thru the canvas. This part is kind of fuzzy since that last maneuver left me almost unconscious an easy pin for Becky if she wanted to take it. But obviously she doesn’t the Iowa smasher “as she was known back home wants to keep her promise of crippling me.

Again I feel myself lifted from the canvas into the air but this time when I’m brought down it’s onto her knee, pain explodes up and down my spine as Becky slams me down upon her knee cap executing a perfect atomic knee drop not once but three times I’m the victim of this brutal bitches crippling maneuver but the last is the worst by far. Becky shifts the position of her knee so that instead of my tailbone striking it’s my balls that take the impact. I hit bouncing off the ball busting country girl’s knee curling into the fetal position it’s a good thing that I wearing black trunks so no one noticed the wet spot that appear down the side of my leg. That last brutal but shot has made me temporarily lose control of my bladder never a good sign in a match. Sam can’t ignore the low blow by this rule breaking bitch warning her of disqualification the next time.

This also gives me a moment to regroup as I crawl to my corner taking every second of the minute break. I take deep breathes trying to focus past the pain emitting from not only between my legs but from all over my body. Sam signals for the match to resume I force myself from the corner as Becky charges ready to resume hostilities. I beckon Becky on with the two handed “ Come On “ gesture calling her a back water bitch hoping it will make her lose her cool. This it does as I maneuver close to the ropes before lunging to the side evading the country girls charge. Becky goes sailing thru where the middle rope would’ve been if not for me dropping to the mat pulling it down.

She crashes to the ground with a loud thud hitting what looks like head first. I move as quick as I can in my condition which isn’t very fast at all standing on the ring apron surveying my just rising opponent. Becky stands on shaky legs holding her right shoulder still looking a little dazed something I hope to increase in a moment. I leap off the apron crashing down upon my unaware opponent from behind. Becky is struck in the upper back by both of my feet which send her careening into the ring post and stairs. Now I’m feeling a little better but my back still feels as if it’s on fire something I have to ignore and shut out the pain if I’m goanna beat this big hick of an opponent. Beth lies against the steel ring stairs holding her right arm moaning in pain as I approach her and the referee. Sam is asking can she continue which of course Bethany answers yes; no self-respecting fighter would ever leave a championship match unless it’s on a stretcher. With this said I don’t give Sam the chance to restart the match instead I push past kneeing Becky in her right boob. Sam smiles stepping back signaling for that the match is restarted before turning back to us ordering me to take it back into the ring. I obey but not before showing that I’m not too shabby in the strength departing.

I lift my opponent carrying her over to the ring where everyone including Sam thinks I’m goanna roll her back in and go for the pin. Surprise I boost the helpless redneck up over my head before dropping Bethany chest first down across the ring apron. Her big boobs are smashed flat as they collide with the steel railing beneath the fabric leaving my rival rolling across the floor in pain. Now I throw Beth back in the ring grabbing her by the arm twisting it into a hammer lock. The raven haired wrestler screams hit a pitch so high only animals can hear as I run her shoulder first into the corner post. This is the same shoulder that she hit when she hit the floor so now that I’ve found the chink in my muscle bound foes armor and being the young ring technician that I am didn’t forget about her injured part which I now attack wrapping it around the second ring rope .

I pull, lunch, knee and kick her reddening limb before Sam starts his count which forces me to stop and release Becky. My once proud marauding opponent had now been reduced to tears as she holds her almost numb arm. Becky still refuses to quit thinking that she will be able to mount a comeback, something no doubt she has accomplished against lesser opponents. But I’m not that dude which I show grabbing my rival by her thick brown hair ramming her face into the turnbuckle nine times before being forced to stop by the referee count. I prop my stunned foe up in the corner using the straps of her wrestling singlet against her. Never wear this in my ring again, do you understand me you backwoods smelly fat cunt “I scream sending a knee way below her waistline.

I then pull down her tube top allowing her to pale utters to spring free giving me two perfect targets. I go to town slamming forearm after forearm shots into Becky’s dangling tits before grabbing her by her thick pink nipples. I pull my sobbing opponent forward into another knee shot targeting her crotch as I pull her toward biting down onto her left nipple. My double tit/ pussy attack has my once cocky rival crying out for mercy which the referee grants her. Sam orders me to release my now broken opponent which I do but not before one last brutal shot between the legs. It’s not the usual way I fight but at this point I just want to hurt this stupid prejudice hick. This is something a knee to her twat accomplished as I feel Beth’s body shivers, knees buckling dropping her to the mat. I’m now ready to end this dragging the challenger across the ring as Beth wraps her arms around her chest trying to cover her exposed boobs not wanting the leering males to see her plump utters.

This is also a rookie mistake worrying about what’s going on outside the ring instead of inside especially when you’re getting your butt kicked. I stop in the middle of the ring dropping down in front of Bethany wrapping my legs around her sides reaching behind grabbing her injured arm pulling it up her back. It finally dawn’s on the rotund hayseed what been done to her causing Becky to cry out for me to release her.

Get the fuck off me, let me go or I’m goanna rip you’re back balls off your stinking body “Becky threatens as I cinch in my hammerlock. I then squeeze and pull at the same time bringing to bear the power of my legs while pulling her arm to the point of dislocation. I got to give it to Beth who instead of giving in right away tries to fight out of what I’ve labeled my “Anaconda “submission hold. She has her free arm to pound me up and down my back trying to free herself which almost works as Bethany’s powerful punches have my still sore back spasming in pain. But I’m able to outlast the stocky Iowan who stops punching to then slapping it signaling her submission. STOP YOURE BREAKING MY FUCKING ARM, LET ME GO I GIVE, I FUCKING QUIT” she screams.

I don’t release her until the referee tells me I’ve won the match but the devil in me makes me give her arm one last yank. I then release Beth allowing her to roll away crying holding her now numb arm as Sam helps me up raising my arm in the air. I then turn around looking back at my defeated foe who sits massaging her sore bruised boobs arm hanging limply at her side.

Guess you never ran into anyone like me back in the sticks bitch “I taunt Bethany who turns away looking down at the mat disappointment etched across her face. Don’t worry Wolf this won’t be the last time we meet in this ring and next time I’m goanna hurt you real bad and take your title “my defeated foe says rather unconvincingly slowly rising head down limping helped out of the ring by the just arriving medics. Talk is cheap bitch anytime you want some you know where to find me but for some reason I don’t think you’ll be back anytime soon so now I’m going out to celebrate my win over you. And don’t worry I’ll have a celebratory glass of champagne in your name “I laugh waving to the applauding fans who are giving me a standing ovation. Guess everyone doesn’t hate my guts at least for now I’m in their good graces. This is until Barbie finds her next big thing she thinks can replace me, the next girl she thinks can dethrone me…….To be Continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bethany.jpg (7.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Bethany crushes Wolf with bear hug.jpg (44.8 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg Bethany tries to put Wolf out.jpg (38.9 KB, 51 views)
Old 22-Sep-21, 19:52
Last Achievements

Yeah hot match, wolf is a target for some powerull women.
Old 24-Sep-21, 13:36

Chapter 87

The Arrival

The sleek jet touches down right on time something that doesn’t happen often allowing the excited passengers to exit. Excited crowd noise fills the large airport many gibbering away as they are met by family. All but one lone figure that is as the statuest dark haired beauty stands surveying the crowd when suddenly another person emerges heading towards her.

You must be Jade you’re even more beautiful than your pictures” the person says reaching out her hand which is taken by the engaging Asian exchanging a quick but forceful handshake both sneezing the others hand trying to see who flinches first which of course neither does not wanting to give up their position of alpha female. Thank you for your kind words but I am not here to receive compliments please take me to the complex so that I can get on with what I’ve been contracted to do” Jade informs her escort turning walking briskly towards the exit. The shorter woman smiles following the long legged Asian knowing that she has picked the right woman for the job, a job which will see the dangerous diva bring down one of most hated enemies.
Fast forward two weeks...

Jade stands in the ring awaiting Yolanda the 2nd floor champion who has agreed to face the Japanese wrestler in a non -title bout. Not knowing much about the mysterious woman from across the sea not many woman had the courage to accept the Asian’s open challenge but when Yolanda heard of the disparaging remarks especially about Hispanic woman wrestlers she had no choice but to as she put it “teach the skinny bitch a lesson she’ll never forget” promising to strip the Japanese girl and send her home with her tail between her legs. The leggy Latina struts to the ring her ample assets bouncing as she hops up onto the ring apron posing for her adoring fans before entering the square circle facing her opponent.

What’s with the pig sticker bitch I know I square you and rightfully so but you didn’t have to bring a stick with you “ Yolanda laughs pointing at her stone faced adversary who replies with a thin lipped smile removing her ceremonial Kendo stick it’s sheath pointing it her bronzed skin foe. I not need weapon to defeat a lowly half breed like you , I wouldn’t disgrace my forebear’s by using such a honorable instrument on you “ the Japanese fighter informs Yolanda handing the weapon to the official to then slip out of her very expensive looking red silk kimono . Jade slim but powerful frame is on display for all to see as Wanda searches Jade who stands in a one piece white top peach designer bathing suit which reveals her every curve. Hailing from Kobe Japan now making her home in Metro City let’s hear it for Jade “the ring announcer screams pointing over at the challenger. Introduced to the crowd who greets the Japanese visitor with a loud round of boos having heard comments about how sub-par American woman wrestlers are especially those here in the 96th complex. Next is someone who doesn’t need an Introduction , let’s have a loud rousing welcome for our current reigning second floor champion Yolanda “ the bubbly Latina bounces out to the center of the ring blowing kisses to her adoring fans who return her enthusiastic display by giving Yolanda a three minute standing ovation chanting their champions name.

Ok as we all know this is a non-title match which will be fought using cat fighting rules as requested by our guest “Wanda who will be refereeing this contest informs the crowd signaling for the bell backing out of harm’s way. The match starts off at a snail’s pace as the Puerto Rican and Japanese wrestler circle each other trading barbs insulting the others heritage exchanging insults until the two combatants can no longer combatants their hatred of the other clashing in a flurry of fist and feet before engaging in a ole fashion hair pulling battle. Both of the young woman suffer as strands of long luxurious dark hair covers the mat compliments of the warring hellcats. They exchange holds exhibiting that they are as educated in scientific grappling as in catfighting as Jade who has her rival trapped in an abdominal stretch type hold twisting Yolanda's lithe sexy body like a pretzel. The agonizing pain causing the Latina to lash out striking Jade in the face who returns the blow punching her rival in the side of the head. This restarts their fisticuffs with the complex champion lands the more telling blows backing Jade against the ropes where she starts to tee off hammering the Asian with powerful body shots. One particular punch to Jades kidney drops her to her knees where Yolanda takes advantage of her position trapping her opponent in a standing head scissor.

Jades face starts to turn red as her oxygen supply is cut off leaving the once cocky grappler on the verge of defeat when suddenly the leggy Latina screeches out as the sensitive inside of her thighs is attacked as her opponent tries to scratch them raw causing Yolanda to seek escape from her foes animal like clawing raising her hands high forming a hammer fist dropping it down on the back of Jade’s neck dropping her down to the mat. Towering over the kneeling Asian the champion attacks her stunned opponent which she does without hesitation hopping up onto the second turnbuckle leaping off coming down with a double knee drop onto Jade who has just made it to her hands and knees. Yolanda’s added weight sends her Japanese rival crashing back down crushing against the canvas smashing her perfect set of b cup beauties flat as flapjacks. Yolanda’s knees smash into Jade’s upper back immobilizing her long enough for her to climb to the top of the corner post readying to execute her finishing move.

The 2nd floor champ looks to catch Jade with her patented “bra buster” missile drop kick but falters a bit losing her balance before the blonde regains her footing giving jade the precious seconds she needs to spring from the mat pushing Yolanda’s leg out from under her. The sexy long legged fighter drops down her crotch striking the top turnbuckle cap sending paralyzing waves of pain shooting thru her body leaving her teetering sitting on the top of the ring post. Helpless unable to defend against Jade who on the attack sending a couple of hard shots into Yolanda’s toned stomach before rocking her with an uppercut blast to the chin. Jade then climbs up grabbing her stunned opponent grabbing around the waist hooking her arm around Yolanda’s neck hoisting the captured Latina up and over executing a tremendous Superplex dropping both she and her foe down to the unyielding canvas. They both bounce off the mat with Yolanda obviously taking the worse of the impact as Jade rolls to her hands and knees struggling to her feet ignoring the pain racking her lithe frame forcing herself to run across the ring rebounding off the ropes leaping in the air dropping her leg down across her prone opponent’s throat. The Asian assassins amazing maneuvers have left her gagging foe flopping on the mat like a fish out of water allowing Jade to drop down hooking her legs rolling up into a pin. Yolanda shows why she is a 96th complex champion somehow breaking the count at nine.

The bootylicious Puerto Rican barely kicks out as she is in a really bad way and Jade isn’t giving her a chance to recover grabs her legs splitting them wide waving her hands begging her opponent not to do what she knows is coming. Jade drops a knee down between her thighs sending paralyzing bolts of pain shooting up and down her battered body but the angry Asian doesn’t stop there repeating her pussy punishing assault sending three more blast down between her booty short covered crotches. Jade then pulls her almost limp rival from the mat lifting Yolanda depositing the wailing fighter down with a running body slam grabbing the champion’s shorts from behind rolling the over matched grappler up into a ball pinning her to the mat.4

But just as the officials count reaches nine Jade releases her trapped foe dragging her to her knees pulling her head back by her hair glaring down into her eyes. You’ve giving me a better battle than expected but now I will finish you and please do not take what I am about to do to you personally . It is that I have to make an example of you my little sobbing Senorita “Jade laughs slamming Yolanda head back down against the canvas leaving the 2nd floor champion laid out moaning holding her face. Jade grabs her over matched opponent by the ankles stepping over the Latina’s bruised body flipping Yolanda onto her stomach locking her in a Boston crab leaning back forcing the Puerto Rica sexpot’s butt to almost touch the back of her head/ The back breaking hold elicits high pitch mournful cries of submission which her despicable Japanese wrestler ignores refusing to release her wailing captive. Wanda orders Jade to release Yolanda which just garners a loud cackle as she leans back even further causing her now quivering defeated diva to furiously bang on the mat before the unbearable pain assaulting her spine forces into the realm of unconsciousness.

Passed out Jade finally releases Yolanda dropping her limp legs heavily to the canvas rising with a knowing smirk upon her face that says to everyone “ I told you so” as just arriving medics attend to her dispatched so-called opponent. She steps away from the debacle she has just orchestrated taking the microphone from the ring announcer addressing the booing crowd. So you do not approve of what I have done to your so called champion , if this is the best that your so called wrestling federation has to offer than it will be easier than I thought to rule this nest of vipers” Jade quips surveying the now silent audience.

Now that I have your undivided attention I have a favor to ask of the good commissioner Barbie, no it is not a title match for the 2nd floor champion who I just soundly thrashed. No that would be like seeing the same movie back to back you already know the ending too. No I only want to face one person who I feel has made a mockery of these female gladiators, a person who is too much of a coward to show their face and that person is none other than Mr. Incognito who I will defeat and then unmask “A loud murmur from the crowd as no one was expecting this twist. I have no respect for so called fighters who hide behind a mask and after I finish with him El Tigra will be next “Jade screams tossing the mat to the ground. The crowd erupts as a lone figure rises from his seat as it is none other than Mr. Incognito himself who had been seated in the fifth row watching tonight’s event. So It’s me you want my little China girl , than it’s I you shall have but what do I get when I beat your cute little ass in front of all of my loyal fans “ he says spreading his arms as if encompassing all in the building.

Fair enough my cowardly wannabe tough guy if somehow you’re able to defeat me I will be your slave for the weekend to do with as you please in any manner you desire. Is this enough to get you to meet me in combat in the ring or are you going to show everyone the yellow stripe of cowardice that runs down your back by refusing my challenge “the angry Japanese wrestler ask. Hmmm so when I beat you I get you as my own little geisha girl to do with as I wish for the weekend, well if the commissioner green light it you’re on, in fact why wait when we can do this right now “Mr. Incognito says shrugging off his jacket as he makes his way towards the ring. He’s cut off by Barbie and several security guards who orders him to stand down or risk suspension.

Incognito wisely chooses the later taking a step back allowing the commissioner to intervene calling a halt to both would be combatants hostilities agreeing to let them face each other at the complex’s next event in four weeks . Ok so this is how it’s goanna go you two will face off in a loser loses mask match / winner owns loser for weekend match . So you to tone it down and leave the ring so that my program can continue or I’ll come in there and remove you myself “the simmering commissioner threatens her anger almost visible something even Jade knows that she wants no part of at the moment. So that’s it one month from now you two will meet and settle your dispute , let the best man/woman win” Barbie laughs as Jade exits the ring and Incognito returns to his seat to watch the remaining matches….
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Yolanda.jpg (36.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Yolanda attempts to choke Jade out.jpg (55.6 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Yolanda crushes Hypota.jpg (8.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Jade submits Yolanda using Boston crab.jpg (43.1 KB, 28 views)
Old 25-Sep-21, 19:59

Chapter 88

Attack of the Mugabe Mauler

Wolfs sixth defense of his Junior Title comes against one of the most feared combatants in the 96th complex. Makeba is a second generation wrestler trained by her mother who is a world class judo artist. Her father who is a much celebrated power lifter which Makeba it seems has inherited his amazing gift. Even when traveling between her parents native Mugabe and America Makeba never relent in her training regimen which her parents have personally designed for their daughter.

The sinewy muscled but still voluptuous twenty one year old has defeated every opponent who has dared to step into the ring against her and the only reason that it has taken this long for Makeba to get a Title shot is due to her frequent absences from the Complex. This is because she accompanies her globetrotting parents which they have promised to lessen after their daughter claims what they think is rightfully hers. Being the complex junior division champion.

Kofi and Malila sit front row expressionless as their daughter enters the ring to face Wolf for the complex Junior title which he wears around his waist. The African princess as Makeba wishes to be referred to still wears the latex sleeve on her right arm which she injured in a match less than a month ago over in France. Still suffering a slight tear in her right bicep but still defeat their club champion handily Commissioner Barbie has offered to postpone the match until she felt that she is fully healed . Appreciated but refused by both she and her parents Makeba informed everyone that she would face Wolf who she refused to call champion with one arm tied behind her back and still handily defeat her lesser opponent.

Upon arriving back in Central City Barbie suggested that the young African wait a few more weeks before challenging for the belt but neither she nor her parents would here of this accusing the commissioner of bias. You’re just trying to protect that paper champion of yours. We’ve heard how you only allow your token champion to face lesser opponents in order to retain the complex title” Malila accused. This angered the commissioner so much that she gave the match the green light knowing that the young girl should not be fighting with a bum arm but then Makeba proved that she was more than ready to rip the championship belt from around Wolf’s waist by lifting the commissioner up off her feet using her so called bad arm.

Ok girl you’re some kind of strong, you got the title match two weeks from now on our weekly televised wrestling pay per view. This will be seen by everyone in the entire Complex and selected well to do patrons outside, so you better bring you’re a game honey “Barbie tells Makeba ushering she and her parents out of her office.

Two Weeks Later ….

Wolf stands watching the stacked ebony enchantress enter the ring her long braids swinging like a royal mane behind her. Makeba's reverence of her heritage is aparent as she wrestles in her native tribes ceromonial battle attire which barely contain her massive but firm booty which is topped off by her bodacious D cup of rack which seems to barely contained by her top. The onyx Amazon’s stiff nipples seemingly trying to poke thru the tight fitting material a sure sign of how excited she is to be challenging for the Junior title turning in a circle arms raised over her head as if posing for a victory picture even though the match hasn’t started yet.

The 5’7 140 pound beauty bends bowing to the audience before striking a double bicep pose showing off her 15” guns then takes the microphone from the ring announcer addressing Wolf. You still have time to abandon this fruitless attempt to keep my belt which you have around your waist. No one will look down upon you for making a wise decision Wolf, why put yourself thru the pain, the torture your about to endure at my hands. You can just relinquish the title now and leave this ring under your own power and live to fight these other so called female gladiators another day” she says sticking her hand out. Wolf like down at her hand unbuckling his championship belt seemingly buying into what his cocky opponent has just told him. Makeba smile widens as Wolf holds his belt up only to quickly pull it back out of his opponents grasping hands. He then fires off a shot heard around the auditorium slapping Makeba in the face. The African beauty head is spun around spit flying from her mouth stumbling back across the ring. Sam has to get in-between the two as the angry African charges trying to get her hands on the champion. Wolf doesn’t retreat instead leaping over the big referee’s back catching Makeba with another slap screaming “ That’s what we in the hood call a BITCH SLAP BITCH” sending Makeba down to the mat. Finally order is restored as Sam searches both wrestlers giving them instructions for the battle ahead.

The bell rings and as expected Makeba comes out of her corner as if it was on fire. Wolf does the same but drops to the mat just before the two would have made contact. The next thing the young African knows she’s hitting the mat face first compliments of Wolf’s drop toe hold. He doesn’t relinquish his opponent’s foot instead Wolf locks Makeba in a step over toe hold. Her screams tells everyone that the burly brown skinned girl isn’t immune to pain as Wolf twist her ankle while grinding his knee into her inner thigh. He adds to his rivals discomfort by twisting Makeba's big toe before dragging her across the ring. Wolf wraps his protesting opponent’s leg around the middle rope, he then pulls back stretching the African girl’s limb like taffy. Makeba’s cries can be heard echoing around the gym as Wolf then starts to stomp and kick her trapped leg. Luckily Sam steps in forcing the champion to release his trapped foe or risk disqualification.

Wolf does as ordered but not before giving Makeba’s leg one good stomp which sends the ebony battler rolling off the edge of the ring crashing to the floor. Wolf follows his wounded prey ready to continue his attack but he’s intercepted by the big referee who blocks him from his opponent. Get back into the ring Wolf I’m not allowing this to get out of hand while I’m referring this match “Sam informs the pissed off Wolf. Neither sees Makeba sneak up behind Sam shoving him into the champion knocking him into the ring stairs. Wolf strikes back first bouncing off falling to the ground at the feet of his now recovered opponent. She pulls him up looking back to see if Sam is watching which he isn’t as he tries to shake the cobwebs from his head after butting it against Wolf’s. Makeba grins whispering something into A Wolf’s ear before sending a kick up between his parted legs. The low blow probably would have dropped the champion if not for the fact that Makeba still had a hold of his hair. She then lifts Wolf carrying him over to the ring stairs depositing him down with a brutal power bomb. The champion cries out arching his back in pain rolling off the stairs crashing to the ground. Many who wittiness this devastating maneuver that the challenger had broken the champions back. Makeba knows that she can not win the title via count out so she picks up her helpless opponent depositing him back into the ring. Again the Africans teen strength is displayed as she flings Wolf up and over the top rope sending him crashing into the middle of the ring.

Both she and Sam who has recovered enough to continue officiating the contest reenter the ring. Wolf struggles to his feet putting up his fist in vain trying to Ward off the dark destroyer. Makeba charges again flooring him with a brutal clothesline sending the champion spinning in the air crashing face first to the canvas. Wolf lays barely moving .Makeba makes the novice mistake of not going for the pin instead she starts to play to the crowd. The African girl struts around the ring waving her arms signaling that’s she about to finish Wolf and take what she’s always considered her junior championship.

But once she glanced over at her stone faced parents whose dour expressions stops the teen’s premature victory celebration in its tracks bringing the young combatant back to the here and now . Makeba storms over to Wolf lifting him to his feet wrapping his arm around her back hoisting the champion high in the air holding Wolf there for at least ten seconds before dropping backwards to the mat. Wolf hits hard bouncing off the canvas victim of Makeba’s German suplex which has left the junior champion laid out on the mat shaking in pain holding his lower back as the onyx destroyer slowly rises having taking some of the impact of her back breaking maneuver. The challenger did this in order to incapacitate Wolf who she considers an unworthy opponent glaring down at him giving the throat cutting gesture bringing the excited crowd who knows what comes next to their feet.

Makeba drags Wolf to the center of the ring leaving the prone junior champion spread eagle in perfect position for her next move as she scales the corner post like the jungle cat which she wears standing up measuring a still laid out Wolf. The show boating African combatant then rips the sleeve off of her right arm throwing it to the audience before turning back to the ring , those who have witnessed this move before which has sealed the fate of the Africans teen’s opponents something the blood thirsty crowd never seems to tire of .Makeba leaps off the turnbuckle arm outstretched curled elbow pointing down ready to impale whatever part of Wolf’s body part it strikes. Luckily for the champion he is able to avoid it by rolling out of harm’s way. This leaves nothing but unyielding ring surface for African’s elbow to strike which it does with devastating consequences. The Mugabe girl bounces off the mat rolling around holding her elbow feet slapping the mat. Now Wolf who seemed to be playing a bit of possum attacks stomping his downed rival before grabbing her by the injured arm. He jerks it and twists it before executing a vicious arm drag taking Makeba back down to the mat.

Wolf centers his attack on the Africans tern’s right arm draping it across the mat sending knees from shoulder down to her wrist. Makeba withers in pain trying not to give her hated opponent the satisfaction of hearing her scream. But once Wolf locks her quickly swelling arm in a tight arm bar /wrist lock she has no choice in the matter. The champion targets Makeba’s elbow grinding his own against the now super sensitive joint. Tears start to stream down the teens face as she tries to somehow ignore the pain and take back the match. But Wolf will not allow this asking his trapped opponent if she’s ready to give it up and declare him her master. Fuck off you little monkey faced poor excuse for a man” is Makeba’s reply. Ok f this is how you want it to go you’ll have no one to blame but yourself. But I promise you that before the night is over you will bow to me “the champion informs the challenger dragging her over to the edge of the ring sliding outside while still holding his opponents almost numb arm lifting it up in the air before bringing it down across the ring apron.
Sam cautions Wolf ordering him to release his hold and return to the ring before he has to disqualify him. No problem ref just give me a couple of seconds and I’ll be finished here” Wolf tells Sam again slamming Makeba’s sore elbow against the hard railing beneath the apron cover. Sam stars his ten counts and as he ticks off a number Wolf slams his opponents arm down until the count reaches nine. Wolf deftly rolls back into the ring beating the count going right after his now openly sobbing opponent. Not so tough now bitch “he screams stomping Makeba’s limp right arm before dragging the beleaguered ebony beauty to the middle of the ring.

Wolf then wraps his overmatched opponent up in a tight cross face chicken wing hold stretching Makeba’s arm at a very uncomfortable angle. It doesn’t take long for her scream out her submission slapping the mat with her free arm. Sam orders the champion to release his defeat rival but Wolf refuses informing he will not until Makeba agrees to makes a statement to the crowd. The sweaty broken African fighter will do almost anything at this point to gain release from Wolf arm wrenching hold. Ok I will admit to everyone who my better is “sobs the dejected teen. This prompts the champion to release the defeated challenger from his clutches allowing Makeba to crumble to the canvas a humiliated beaten girl.

Sam separates both combatants signaling for the ring announcer to hand him his microphone handing it over to Makeba who head hung low keeps her word telling everyone “I’ve been bested by a Superior opponent fair and square, Wolf is and surely after the way he conquered me deserves to be the complex junior champion. I am now his to do as he wants as in my culture you must submit mind, body and soul to he or she that has proved your better. Makeba kneels before Wolf humbling herself kissing his feet. Ok you didn’t have to go that far girl, get up and go have that arm looked at and if you’re u to it after stop by my place “Wolf tells her low enough for only the two too hear. Makeba rises smiling looking Wolf up and down turning to leave the ring. She stops turning to tell him “Hmmm, You may have defeated me in this ring but I promise I will be triumphant in the bedroom “before leaving the ring……..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Makeba.jpg (44.0 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Makeba tries to pin Wolf.jpg (35.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Wolf applies sleeper hold.jpg (27.1 KB, 248 views)
File Type: jpg Wolf traps Makeba.jpg (30.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Wolf tries to submit Makeba using double arm lock.jpg (30.1 KB, 23 views)