Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 20-Sep-21, 03:14
Points: 3,812, Level: 26 Points: 3,812, Level: 26 Points: 3,812, Level: 26
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Default Less skilled session girls

This is going to be an unusual request but here it goes.

I am thinking of booking my very first competitive session. I have had a couple of fantasy type/ light semi-comp sessions but I didnít really fight back much at all. Anyway, I am not a big guy at about 5í9Ē and 142 lbs and I have basically zero competitive wrestling experience or grappling training. I want to try to find a lady that I can be somewhat evenly matched with without them having to wrestle down to my (lack of) skill level. Are there any session girls out there who are untrained and offer competitive sessions? I donít necessarily want to win but I would like to at least be able to make it interesting. Also include ladies who donít offer competitive sessions but you think they might agree to it if I ask.

Sessions I want :
(No particular order)

Riot Starter
Miss V (Ava)
Briella Jaden
Sarah Brooke
Old 20-Sep-21, 06:41
Points: 7,903, Level: 38 Points: 7,903, Level: 38 Points: 7,903, Level: 38
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Less skilled session girls

Unskilled people doing a fully competitive match sounds like a recipe for injuries
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoBasilisk For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-21, 07:26
Points: 1,886, Level: 17 Points: 1,886, Level: 17 Points: 1,886, Level: 17
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

You're better of asking for an experienced one to tone it down for you. They can make it so that it's just above your strength and skill level.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnhwasser For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-21, 07:38
Points: 4,002, Level: 26 Points: 4,002, Level: 26 Points: 4,002, Level: 26
Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greezy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is going to be an unusual request but here it goes.

I am thinking of booking my very first competitive session. I have had a couple of fantasy type/ light semi-comp sessions but I didn’t really fight back much at all. Anyway, I am not a big guy at about 5’9” and 142 lbs and I have basically zero competitive wrestling experience or grappling training. I want to try to find a lady that I can be somewhat evenly matched with without them having to wrestle down to my (lack of) skill level. Are there any session girls out there who are untrained and offer competitive sessions? I don’t necessarily want to win but I would like to at least be able to make it interesting. Also include ladies who don’t offer competitive sessions but you think they might agree to it if I ask.
It would help if you tell where you're located with questions like these.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-21, 09:47
greezy
This message has been deleted by greezy. Reason: I didnít include what I was replying to
Old 20-Sep-21, 11:27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It would help if you tell where you're located with questions like these.
Not my first choice but that’s what I will do if I can’t find a suitable opponent.

I am located in the U.S. state of Ohio.

The first part is in response to Johnhwasser. I am totally botching my attempts to quote multiple people in the same post.

Added after 7 minutes:

To be more clear, I expect to lose and would prefer to lose but at least have a shot at making her work for it. I will be safety first and not recklessly going all out for the win. I am still a bit confused about what semi competitive wrestling is. Do some women allow you to try to pin or submit them in semi comp matches? If so I would be interested in that also.

Sessions I want :
(No particular order)

Riot Starter
Miss V (Ava)
Briella Jaden
Sarah Brooke

Last edited by greezy; 20-Sep-21 at 16:06.
Old 20-Sep-21, 17:01
Points: 3,093, Level: 23 Points: 3,093, Level: 23 Points: 3,093, Level: 23
Activity: 21.6% Activity: 21.6% Activity: 21.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greezy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not my first choice but thatís what I will do if I canít find a suitable opponent.

I am located in the U.S. state of Ohio.

The first part is in response to Johnhwasser. I am totally botching my attempts to quote multiple people in the same post.

Added after 7 minutes:

To be more clear, I expect to lose and would prefer to lose but at least have a shot at making her work for it. I will be safety first and not recklessly going all out for the win. I am still a bit confused about what semi competitive wrestling is. Do some women allow you to try to pin or submit them in semi comp matches? If so I would be interested in that also.
To me, semi competitive is what youíre describing. You will try to win but youíre not going all out or risking injury to do it. If competitive is the Super Bowl, semi-competitive is more like the Pro Bowl.

For your other questions, Iím in a similar situation. The women who offer semi-competitive or fully competitive matches are mostly going
to have a really easy time against anyone who is untrained and doesnít have much size on them. To find a woman that has to give full effort to beat you, you may need to look for a really small woman or one who typically offers more fantasy matches. If she is the type who usually just puts guys in holds, she may be willing to allow a little more resistance from a guy who she feels she could beat in a match. Everyone Iíve met from the wrestling lists either destroyed me or had to wrestle way down to give me a chance but those matches have all been a lot of fun.

You could also reach out to any local dungeons or dommes. If any list themselves as athletic or if they advertise any activities that overlap with wrestling, they may be willing, especially if they donít feel that youíre too big for them. This can be hit or miss as some have no interest in it but I found a couple really good matches this way. The best one was a girl who was considerably bigger than me but she was inexperienced enough that she really had to work for pins and submissions on me and I could withstand or break some of her holds. We were both pretty tired by the end so it felt like a close match even though the final score was a lot for her and zero for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-21, 02:02
Points: 819, Level: 11 Points: 819, Level: 11 Points: 819, Level: 11
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

I would say any girl that doesn't specialize in competitive and is at or below your size should be relatively close in competitiveness to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to MyFaceYourSeat For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-21, 13:53
Points: 7,676, Level: 37 Points: 7,676, Level: 37 Points: 7,676, Level: 37
Activity: 54.9% Activity: 54.9% Activity: 54.9%
Last Achievements

What can be very disappointing to the point of maddening is sessioning with someone who listed competitive as part of their menu but after giving her your money realizing they could not deliver.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-21, 17:35
Points: 4,002, Level: 26 Points: 4,002, Level: 26 Points: 4,002, Level: 26
Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What can be very disappointing to the point of maddening is sessioning with someone who listed competitive as part of their menu but after giving her your money realizing they could not deliver.
Unfortunately, been there, done that, got the t-shirt
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-21, 17:46
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFaceYourSeat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would say any girl that doesn't specialize in competitive and is at or below your size should be relatively close in competitiveness to you.
I had the same thought and was hoping to get some suggestions of such ladies who have made or might make the exception and agree to competitive with a guy like me. If anyone has names of women I should reach out to, that would be very much appreciated.

Sessions I want :
(No particular order)

Riot Starter
Miss V (Ava)
Briella Jaden
Sarah Brooke