Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-May-16, 08:25
Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Warrior Amazon reviews

They say ...

'A picture is worth a thousand words'

Stats: 170 cm (5-7), 68 kg (150 pounds), born: 1988

Anyone has any info or has anyone sessioned with this hottie?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MWFan For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-16, 10:59
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Warrior-Amazon

She's new but I'm pretty sure that her bank account will explode soon.
Old 17-May-16, 07:10
Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

Wow, that's a woman that make u realize she could destroy you as soon as u see her.
Old 18-May-16, 00:40
Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Anyone sessioned with her yet? I'll be in Frankfurt sometime in October and I might book a session with her

She's looks incredible
Old 18-May-16, 01:02
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

You're so lucky. You should book a session with her.
Old 18-May-16, 02:50
Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky-8- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You're so lucky. You should book a session with her.
I will for sure

I'll be doing sessions with lots of girls when I'm over in Germany. Possibly about at least 6 sessions! I will probably write reviews on all of them
The Following User Says Thank You to Ser_Jaker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-16, 21:11
Points: 12,933, Level: 49 Points: 12,933, Level: 49 Points: 12,933, Level: 49
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,516 Times in 181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They say ...

'A picture is worth a thousand words'

Stats: 170 cm (5-7), 68 kg (150 pounds), born: 1988

Anyone has any info or has anyone sessioned with this hottie?
I found a review in German from the 21st of July 2016. Here is a translation is you are still interested:

My experience with Warrior Amazon.
First of all, if some asked me to draw a girl I would like to do sessions with the most, it would be a drawing of her.
About the session:
I received a very friendly welcome at the door.
We went to the room with the mats, which were well placed. Then we talked a little to get to know each other and prepared the session. She asked me about my preferences and I showed her pictures and clips how it could look like.
After that we shook hands, went on our knees and began. Her facial expression was telling: "Well big boy, I'll soon have you, where I want you." And that was exactly what happened. To be fair she hold a sovereign "Whitewash" - no defeats. The "big boy" was constantly trapped between muscular female arms and legs, that he could go deaf and blind in an instant. Escaping wasn't even an option. Her lustful grin and vocal expression, while using her techniques were peerless.
We agreed, that 1 tap means slightly releasing the hold and 2 taps mean a short break and going on with another hold.
During one scissor the pressure was so high that I still slightly feel it at my jaw today, but in a pleasant way.
During one of my favorite holds, in which both arms are fixated in a way, that no escape is possible, even with strong resistance, she told me, that she enjoyed using this hold very much. That made clear, that we were in a win-win-win situation, because we already both had fun, while I started to even have more fun in my helpless situation, as it resulted in rising joy of my opponent. I find such a situation to be quite unique.
I also felt that way during her iron headlocks, which she delivered with her light and sweet smile.
When I returned from the shower after the session, she was standing in front of me in a dress and high heels. In that moment I thought "Beat slowly old heart. Is that the woman you just had a session with. The gods are good to you today."
Then we chatted a little and agreed to session again soon. At the farewell we hugged. and and I wasn't able to really talk anymore, as I was so impressed.
Finally I want to say, that I probably met one of the best female session wrestlers of Germany, Warrior Amazon. -Tino
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Grem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-19, 23:18
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,715 Times in 964 Posts
Default Re: Warrior Amazon reviews

My session with Warrior Amazon is definitely an highlight of the year and she made an impression on me before even wrestling : now with her blonde hair and fiery look, she looks like a mythological figure, true to her namesake. And when she flexes her biceps, she becomes an imposing and intimidating presence, just waiting to demonstrate her fighting abilities...which are very impressive.

Her style is stunning as she moves with a lot of smoothness and fluidity. Her BJJ experience is obvious and she was just able to push me all over the mats, in any position, at every moment. And it didn't felt mechanical at all, she was constantly expressive and spectacular while fighting, to emphasize the simple beauty of her dominance.
I struggled a lot but Warrior always knew how to accentuate the pressure to provoke a submission, during neck chokes, scissors, armbars...and there were armlocks, wrist locks and shoulder locks. It was clear I had no answer, and she also enjoyed to patiently tickle me to make me even more submissive.

Thanks to her skills, Warrior Amazon is also a trustful person and I felt taken care of even if completely outwrestled and outsized. She facesat and breast smothered me sometimes to bring a kind of respite, and to accentuate the fact that her feminine figure was just overwhelming.

It is also notable that I sessioned with her in Manchester, the day she unfortunately lost her purse. And her professionalism and kindness, despite this hurdle, was much appreciated.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-19, 12:13
Points: 1,620, Level: 16 Points: 1,620, Level: 16 Points: 1,620, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Well, I'll be entering her den tonight. I'll post here in the unlikely event I survive the competitive Boxing, Muay Thai and MMA-Match
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emperor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-19, 14:28
Points: 4,944, Level: 29 Points: 4,944, Level: 29 Points: 4,944, Level: 29
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Unquestionably our fearsome Warrior is one of the sweetest, most warm-souled, sensitive and humble women that you could ever hope to meet.
And if you are a fan of artistic tattoos you will find her powerful, generously proportioned physique a voluptuous gallery of remarkably detailed artwork.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arnold Ziffel For This Useful Post: