Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Feb-17, 13:47
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Pussy Willow reviews

Wow that is a great couple of months! Do you see many women more than once?

Do you have to travel to Manchester way again to see Chloe? She looks good but would probably book a two vs one session with her an Axa (as she is quite small and I prefer more competitive styles)

Who are your ideal women to travel to the uk? Are you south or north? If you are down south you are spoilt for choice in London...
The Following User Says Thank You to The423 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-17, 14:24
Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I live about 3 and a half hours train ride away, so wanted to make the most of the day as I had no other plans there.

On top of seeing these ladies again, I will be seeing Chloe Lovette soon, and after that, will be taking a break for a few months. I knew I'd have trouble finding the time during the second part of this year, so wanted to make the most of the first few months (which I have done - Axa, Ina Black, Antscha, Monica, Laken, Sativa, Mystique, Lisa, Pippa Lvinn, Raven, Pussy Willow, Amethyst, Scorpion...I think I've made the most of my time!!! Will be keeping an eye on travelling wrestlers from overseas though in case one of my fave's comes across the pond!)
Defo worth the train journey
The Following User Says Thank You to Tightsman For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-17, 16:07
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The423 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow that is a great couple of months! Do you see many women more than once?

Do you have to travel to Manchester way again to see Chloe? She looks good but would probably book a two vs one session with her an Axa (as she is quite small and I prefer more competitive styles)

Who are your ideal women to travel to the uk? Are you south or north? If you are down south you are spoilt for choice in London...
I have seen a couple of women several times, such as Monica and Pippa

Yes back to Manchester to see Chloe. I'm visiting a mate so was able to get it in!

I'm more a fantasy / semi comp guy so fine with a one on one.

I'm between north and south haha so it's roughly same travel time to both London and Manchester.

I'm hoping someone like Veve Lane comes over. I'd love a session with her. Was lucky enough to session with Robin around 8 years ago when she was still travelling to the UK!
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-17, 21:39
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

thanks for sharing the review. Loved hearing about the facesitting, ballbusting, and her shoving her foot down your throat. Not sure why, but that last one has always seemed one of the more dominant gestures to me.

Anyone know if Pussy Willow ever travels to the US?
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-17, 14:11
Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Smile Re: Pussy Willow reviews

Had an amazing session with pussy willow yesterday at the Manchester wrestling factory she,s an absolute diamond but don't let the poshly spoken voice fool you this girl is the real deal she doesn't realise how good she is dressed in a blue leotard and white tights her strength is amazing I've never met a female as strong in my life her head and body scissors are unbelievable at one point I thought my brain cells was going to come through my ears.once those thighs lock on your going nowhere and I didn't.she did some kicks and it was like being kicked by a horse they were that powerful.her laugh is so evil (in a nice way) and so infectious.
She absolutely battered me black and blue and I'm aching all over today but can't wait for my next session,if you are thinking about a session with pussy willow don't think about it just book it you won't be disappointed
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tightsman For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-17, 20:57
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
thanks for sharing the review. Loved hearing about the facesitting, ballbusting, and her shoving her foot down your throat. Not sure why, but that last one has always seemed one of the more dominant gestures to me.

Anyone know if Pussy Willow ever travels to the US?
Bit of an update on this one - not sure if you follow her on twitter, but it looks like Pussy Willow is moving to the US (California) in about a year's time to study.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-18, 20:43
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Had a one and a half hour session with Pussy Willow at the Submission Room this morning.

People sometimes talk about the ‘girl next door’. Well, I’d describe Pussy Willow as the crazy Lancashire lass next door, complete with a tendency to cackle when she’s battering and humiliating you. And, once she’d slipped on a bikini, it was also apparent that she is what some sports commentators might call a ‘big unit.’ She has thick thighs and thick arms, including her forearms. She may not work out, but she’s strong. We were perhaps similar in terms of upper body strength, but that was the only way in which we were anywhere close to being evenly matched. Her legs are powerful – body scissors had me submitting easily - and she had a few kilos on me too. Add in some proper wrestling skills and she TOTALLY dominated me on the mats.

I’ve only ever sessioned with travelling women in hotel rooms, so mats were a new experience for me. The studio was quite small but perfect for the job. And Pussy Willow used the space to bully me, backing me into corners and shoving me against the walls. I think ‘bullying’ is a good way to describe her style. In the last 10 minutes when I asked her to ‘try’ and submit me, her go-to move was the headlock, which she used to make me submit over and over. And this was accompanied by plenty of smack talking. At one point I was face down on the floor and she pummelled my back with punches too.

I actually wanted to session with her because she’s a domme and I’ve enjoyed some breath play recently. She smothered me in multiple ways, ignoring my tapping as we’d agreed. The smothers where she sat on me lengthways and used her thighs to stop me getting air were particularly effective. She’s built for breast and belly smothering too. And at one point she sat on my back, said I was her pony and tickled me in a place I won’t mention to make me move around.

But I’m learning that what I think I want before a session, and what I want when I meet someone and get down to it aren’t always the same thing. Pussy Willow showed me some techniques for resisting holds and I made some temporarily successful efforts to resist her. And that wrestling was a lot of fun. That’s a word I keep coming back to: fun. There was a lot of laughing in the session and plenty of in-fight banter. If you want to be pushed around and humiliated by a slightly maniacal, gleeful bruiser then Pussy Willow is your woman. Or mistress, or goddess, or whatever else she makes you call her.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-18, 23:48
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], post approved.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 16-Jun-18, 20:40
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-19, 02:50
Points: 8,080, Level: 38 Points: 8,080, Level: 38 Points: 8,080, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Default Pussy Willow at Submission Rooms 29 July 2019

This is quite a long report but I feel it's important to give all the facts surrounding the booking and afterwards.

Pre meeting

I first contacted Pussy Willow in Jan 2019 and was quoted a rate of £150 per hour for wrestling. A couple of weeks later I messaged to fix a date and was told she had injured her back doing lift and carry sessions and would not be ready to wrestle yet.

We left it a few weeks and, in the first week of April, fixed a date for Sat 13 April. I was asked for a deposit of £50 by way of Amazon gift card, which I duly paid within an hour of being asked.

The appointment was booked for 5.00pm on the Saturday afternoon. At 9.45 that morning I emailed to confirm and finalise a couple of details. At 12.35 (4.5 hours before the appointment) she replied saying she was injured again and could I postpone to later in the week or would I like a session with someone else. I didn’t have much choice, having paid a deposit, and not wanting to wrestle anyone else, so I agreed to postpone.

A couple of weeks later I wrote to ask how her back was and the reply came back could we book in a week or so - it was by now the end of April. I was busy with work, and away, so it was not until the start of June that I emailed again enquiring about availability. After a bit of to-ing and fro-ing with emails and Twitter, we eventually booked for Monday 29 July.

Session time and fee.

Having agreed a session start time of 6.30, I emailed to enquire whether I should arrive a few minutes before the scheduled time, to meet and greet, maybe a quick shower and to change; but I was told to arrive EXACTLY at the booked time because "Technically you are hiring the space for an hour, which includes washing time."

I replied to confirm that if I was to arrive at exactly the time booked, and be out exactly an hour later, that I would effectively be paying [wrestling fees of £150 per hour] to meet and greet, change, discuss the session, actually wrestle, cool down, change, shower and leave.

I was told "If you want a full non stop hour of wrestling, you need to book me for 90 minutes. That would be more like 70 minutes wrestle and 20 to shower each side" Later that was changed to 75-80 minutes of wrestling for the 90-minute fee. For an hour’s fee it would only be 45-50 minutes of wrestling. "But absolutely can't have you turning up ten minutes early in case other people are finishing up." - this is a red-herring because the mat room operator leaves 30 minutes between sessions. That is enough time for the previous session to end, the client to clean up and be out in, say 15 mins. The next wrestler gets access to the mat room 15 minutes before the booked time, which is enough time to meet the client, give him 15 minutes to change while the session wresler herself changes and everyone is ready at the appointed time. There is no need for the client to be walking into the premises with the clock already ticking at £150 per hour.

Now, I have had enough sessions to know this is not normal practice. Don’t get me wrong, I am not trying to unreasonably squeeze every minute out of the session, and there are probably people who intentionally try to waste non-wrestling rate time by waffling, endlessly stretching and what not; but equally I have never been told if I want an hour’s wrestle, I need to book 90 minutes.

A reasonable session should be: Arrive a few minutes early, meet and greet, wash if need be, change and go into the mat room (time starts) quick discussion to remind session style, rules and limits and then start wrestling. During the session, of course, reasonable rests and breaks for water are expected. An hour later the time stops and session ends. The client leaves the mat room to shower and change while the wrestler cleans up and changes if she wants to.

Clearly the client does not get (or should expect) 60 minutes of absolutely non-stop wrestling, but the time should not start the moment the client arrives, and the client should not be walking out of the door exactly an hour later.

I later found out that Pussy Willow had subsequently contacted other wrestlers in their group, together with the operator of the mat room, and they agreed that an hour’s fee should, in fact, equal an hour on the mats and should not include all the admin either side.

In the end we extended by 30 mins and therefore had 90 minutes on the mats with reasonable rests and water breaks.

The session itself

Pussy Willow is fit and strong and we had an enjoyable wrestle – no complaints there. She did ask to wrestle easy due to her back which we duly did – again no problem with an easier, semi-competitive match. After the wrestle we had an enjoyable natter, and I was in no way rushed out of the door. Having paid the fee we hugged and I left.

After the session

Later that evening, I messaged to thank Pussy Willow for a very enjoyable session, and to enquire how her back was, given she had cancelled a previous session due to an injury.

To date, and despite a couple of follow-up emails and messages on Twitter, I have heard absolutely nothing back.

How do I feel about it? Well to be honest I am very disappointed. From someone who purports to act in a professional manner, and credits herself with the 17% price hike from the generally accepted £150 per hour to £175 amongst several session wrestlers, I felt it was singularly unprofessional to not even reply to a thank-you message but completely ghost a client who was extremely patient with delays, a cancellation on the day and of course the fiasco over the session time.

I have nothing more to say by way of feedback, but this behaviour, has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Summary

Good points:

The wrestling itself was good
The venue is clean and discreet

Bad points:

The fiasco about an hour's wrestling needing 90 miutes booking
The post-match ghosting

Post script

If I hear anything from Pussy Willow, I will update this report; and if Pussy Willow reads this and feels it is in any way unfair or misrepresentative, I am very willing to consider amendments. However it is my feedback on the whole experience given fairly and impartially.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to London_Wrestler For This Useful Post: