Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Aug-21, 17:59
Producer
Points: 3,128, Level: 23 Points: 3,128, Level: 23 Points: 3,128, Level: 23
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Default Re: Mistress Amazon

[size=18pt]Jeans choke and scissor ! - part 1[/size]

That day I was back in the house dressed in tight jeans, and I took the opportunity by telling my slave that I wanted to choke him so dressed in jeans!

So much so that I didn't want to work too hard, I immediately made sure to wear him out for good! In fact, I block him in a very tight arm choking, which sends him in a few seconds into the world of "Kindly Obsequious"! He starts a short chicken dance of the arms, but I hold him tight to the maximum for perhaps an exaggerated time (about 45 seconds where you will see his face really change color), but I wanted to be sure to make him weak right away. In fact, when I leave him he falls on the bed on his stomach, and to load the dose as soon as the chicken dance begins I lie down on him and resume him choking him to the maximum with my arms!

After having choked him for good, I immediately block him in a devastating backscissor, and my work has worked because after a hint of a fight he immediately becomes "Kindly Obsequious". After 30 seconds of maximum squeezing, I let him and not let him recover freely, and but keeping him choked in a sidescissor that makes him barely breathe! Then I take over, turn his head towards me, and squeeze as hard as I can in a sidescissor that quickly sends him "Kindly Obsequious" again! He gets all straight, raises his arms also straight, but I don't give up! After 30 seconds of insane squeezing between my jeans-clad thighs, I loosen my grip and her head falls to the bed.

Store: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Instagram: mistressamazongoddess
Twitter: @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]Amazon4
Fan page: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mistress Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-21, 16:46
Producer

[size=18pt]Jeans choke and scissor ! - part 2[/size]

This time I don't wait for him to recover, and I immediately block him in a reversesidescissor. As he chokes he recovers, not understanding why he can't breathe lol. I keep him suffering between my thighs, before giving him another dose of devastating arm choking! At that point I throw him on the bed, and he thinks I'm done, but now the fun begins: my reverse scissor! 6-7 seconds to make it "Kindly Obsequious"! I feel like the chicken dance is starting with my arms, but this time I don't care, I don't even turn around to look and keep choked to the max! I feel he tries to breathe in vain, but for 42 seconds I don't loosen my grip!

While chicken dance is in full swing, I squeeze immediately my reverse scissor! While he is tight he begins to delirious incomprehensible things, moving his arms: in my opinion he thought he was in who knows what world! At some point he recovers but I do not think about it at all to let him breathe, and I continue to keep him choked for a long time! When I let go of my head, he gets back into the air as much as I can! This bothers me, so I decide to sit on his face in a reverse facesitting with jeans, to take away the last air he still has left! Maybe this is one of the videos where I gave him the least respite and where I went heavier with chokes!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mistress Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-21, 08:10
Producer

[size=18pt]Insane choking combo - EXTREME ACTION!![/size]

In this video I'm wearing a tight pink T-shirt that barely holds my huge breasts, and high heels!

Also this time I take back one of my favorite games, the choking combo! In fact, I choke my slave with an armchoking, and when he is exhausted I immediately continue to chokehim with my thighs with a backscissor, and with my hands I plug his mouth and nose to keep him smothered in my handsmothering! I play this game 3 times!

In all three times he goes "Kindly Obsequious" in my arms in few seconds, and I hold him choked to the maximum for another 30 second (last time for 40 seconds !!). This way he falls on the bed, and I can immediately imprison him between my thighs and choke him for good in my back scissor! To make sure he suffocates, in the last two times I also plug his mouth and nose with my hands! (You will notice the total absence of his breathing in fact).

The funny thing is that while he is between my thighs, he starts doing the chicken dance (in the second time he actually stays still for 30 seconds before the chicken dance, but I don't care and I keep him choked anyway!!!), he doesn't understand where he is and why he finds himself choked and suffocated together! But even in that case I do not free him and I keep him suffocated for even a minute at a time making him go into total panic!

After this video he had headaches for 3 days as you can also see from the end of the video lol

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mistress Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-21, 06:55
Producer

[size=18pt]Standing armchoking !! - EXTREME ACTION -[/size]

When I wear heels I reach almost 1.90 meters in height, perfect height to choke my slave with my arms while standing! In this video you will see my strength and the ability to hold its full weight as I choke him mercilessly!

In fact, I choke him three times like this, and in seconds he goes "Kindly Obsequious!". Each time I hold all his weight in my arms for 20-30 seconds, also putting strength on my powerful thighs, then throwing him on the bed when I'm bored! He is a puppet in my arms, a puppet that cannot breathe!

At the end of the video there are also 2 reverse scissors. The shot is in the middle because they were not foreseen in the video, but I am crazy and I wanted to send him a couple of times "Kindly Obsequious" with my powerful thighs, holding the squeeze for at least 30 seconds, so as to send him completely in confusion ! I love to choke merciless my slave!

Old 21-Sep-21, 08:03
Points: 35,317, Level: 82 Points: 35,317, Level: 82 Points: 35,317, Level: 82
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,209 Times in 769 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Amazon [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[size=18pt]Standing armchoking !! - EXTREME ACTION -[/size]

When I wear heels I reach almost 1.90 meters in height, perfect height to choke my slave with my arms while standing! In this video you will see my strength and the ability to hold its full weight as I choke him mercilessly!

In fact, I choke him three times like this, and in seconds he goes "Kindly Obsequious!". Each time I hold all his weight in my arms for 20-30 seconds, also putting strength on my powerful thighs, then throwing him on the bed when I'm bored! He is a puppet in my arms, a puppet that cannot breathe!

At the end of the video there are also 2 reverse scissors. The shot is in the middle because they were not foreseen in the video, but I am crazy and I wanted to send him a couple of times "Kindly Obsequious" with my powerful thighs, holding the squeeze for at least 30 seconds, so as to send him completely in confusion ! I love to choke merciless my slave!

Mistress if you need a new slave to have fun with, I'm ready !!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wz240 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-21, 11:34
Producer

[size=18pt]Pink scissor - Extreme scissor action! - PART 1[/size]

In this video I am wearing my pink t-shirt, which barely contains my big boobs! I then decide to subject my slave to a series of scissors, first spreading his legs as if they were a pincer, and then squeezing his miserable neck in a very tight grip!

I start right away with a very tight sidescissor! I keep him choked in my grip for a full 1 and a half minutes, making him freak out! He tries to ask for air, clap his hand, make signals, but I never relax, I want to see him suffer between my powerful thighs! When I finally loosen my grip, he starts coughing as hard as he can!

I then move on to a reversesidescissor, where I choke it for more than a minute! He can't take it anymore, arches his back, changes color, tries to spread my thighs, but without success! I don't give him time to recover, my pincers are ready for a backscissor, which I take to extreme levels! In this case, in fact, it resists a few seconds before going “Kindly Obsequious”. This time I admit that I did not realize the time that passed, because I kept it still very tight for 1 MINUTE between my thighs, closing everything, airways and various flow routes, in fact I no longer heard any sound. I had to give him a minute to recover because the choking I subjected him to was really extreme.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mistress Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-21, 07:57
Producer

[size=18pt]Pink scissor - Extreme scissor action! - PART 2
[/size]

So I continue my series of scissors, when I start I can't help but get heavier and heavier, sometimes I can't control myself! You can see it when I lock it in my figurefour between my mighty thighs! When I see that he is about to go into the state of "Kindly Obsequious", but almost resists going to the world of dreams, instead of letting him I use my arms to lift myself and hold even more! At that point he first begins a strange chicken dance with his arms, then he becomes motionless, then the body moves smoothly… in all this 40 seconds have passed since he was in a state of "Kindly Obsequious", for my pure enjoyment!

This time, however, I am not very forgiving, because when I leave and he starts various chicken dances to recover, I take his head and squeeze him again between my thighs in a front sidescissor, which immediately sends him back into a state of "Kindly Obsequious". After a long time I free him again, and he is now without strength. He wants to finish the video but I'm not done yet, my ruthless reversescissors are missing!

I position him ready to perform it, but he doesn't want to raise his head, and so I dominate him with my voice! Angry for this I decide to tighten to the maximum my reversescissor, and in fact after seconds he becomes "Kindly Obsequious", despite trying to clap his hands on my thighs and my butt! I hold him nice and tight for a full 40 seconds, making sure he can't breathe, and when I open my thighs his head falls to the ground! Then the chicken dance begins, but this time I don't give him time to recover, as soon as he accidentally raises his head in the throes of chicken dance I immediately shrink it to the maximum in a second reversecissor! He makes weird noises and movements, but I don't think he really understands what's going on lol! After 20 seconds he makes other very strange movements, then I squeeze as hard as I can to give him a devastating final squeeze !! When I release him he is without strength and he does not understand anything !! It took him a few days to recover after this round of video lol!

Old 05-Oct-21, 11:29
Producer

[size=18pt]Breast smother to oblivion - EXTREME SMOTHERING - BREAST SMOTHERING KO!! [/size]

Many of you have asked me to make my slave "Kindly Obsequious" through facesitting. In this video I try to do it!

First I tie his hands behind his back, and then I sit on his face trying not to let him breathe! After more than a minute without air he squirms like crazy, I fight not to let him breathe but every now and then he takes a half breath and the battle continues! When he is completely out of the air, I decide to change tactics: smother him with my huge boobs.

I then hug his head and imprison him hopelessly between my big tits. He now exhausted tries to wriggle like a madman, and I hold him with all my strength so as not to let even a breath of air into his lungs! Suddenly then he goes motionless and I realize he has become "Kindly Obsequious", but I continue to smother him for a total of 1 minute and 45 seconds!! Eventually I give him a few slaps to get him back from this punishment, and as I untie his hands he still has to figure out how long he's been suffocated airless. LOL

This video is for all lovers of extreme breast smothering.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mistress Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-21, 08:30
Producer

[size=24pt]Jeans choke and scissor ! - full movie (you save 20%!) - POV2[/size]

This is a second point of view of the video "Jeans choke and scissor ! – full movie (you save 20%!)". Below the description:

"That day I was back in the house dressed in tight jeans, and I took the opportunity by telling my slave that I wanted to choke him so dressed in jeans!

So much so that I didn't want to work too hard, I immediately made sure to wear him out for good! In fact, I block him in a very tight arm choking, which sends him in a few seconds into the world of "Kindly Obsequious"! He starts a short chicken dance of the arms, but I hold him tight to the maximum for perhaps an exaggerated time (about 45 seconds where you will see his face really change color), but I wanted to be sure to make him weak right away. In fact, when I leave him he falls on the bed on his stomach, and to load the dose as soon as the chicken dance begins I lie down on him and resume him choking him to the maximum with my arms!

After having choked him for good, I immediately block him in a devastating backscissor, and my work has worked because after a hint of a fight he immediately becomes "Kindly Obsequious". After 30 seconds of maximum squeezing, I let him and not let him recover freely, and but keeping him choked in a sidescissor that makes him barely breathe! Then I take over, turn his head towards me, and squeeze as hard as I can in a sidescissor that quickly sends him "Kindly Obsequious" again! He gets all straight, raises his arms also straight, but I don't give up! After 30 seconds of insane squeezing between my jeans-clad thighs, I loosen my grip and her head falls to the bed.

This time I don't wait for him to recover, and I immediately block him in a reversesidescissor. As he chokes he recovers, not understanding why he can't breathe lol. I keep him suffering between my thighs, before giving him another dose of devastating arm choking! At that point I throw him on the bed, and he thinks I'm done, but now the fun begins: my reverse scissor! 6-7 seconds to make it "Kindly Obsequious"! I feel like the chicken dance is starting with my arms, but this time I don't care, I don't even turn around to look and keep choked to the max! I feel he tries to breathe in vain, but for 42 seconds I don't loosen my grip!

While chicken dance is in full swing, I squeeze immediately my reverse scissor! While he is tight he begins to delirious incomprehensible things, moving his arms: in my opinion he thought he was in who knows what world! At some point he recovers but I do not think about it at all to let him breathe, and I continue to keep him choked for a long time! When I let go of my head, he gets back into the air as much as I can! This bothers me, so I decide to sit on his face in a reverse facesitting with jeans, to take away the last air he still has left! Maybe this is one of the videos where I gave him the least respite and where I went heavier with chokes!"

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mistress Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-21, 22:02
Producer

Please follow this link in this week (October 24 - October 30), to purchase my videos and help me grow my channel:

[size=24pt][size=14pt]https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/176135/mistress-amazon/cid7c907772df9766fbdd0207f7a0[/size][/size]

Thank you very much