Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-May-21, 17:51
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Maria Manic - offering sessions... for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In the session I did remind her, and she still didn’t do it. But either way, if you’re charging hundreds of dollars an hour for what we refer to on here as a luxury service, you should probably review the clients email and requests a few minutes before they walk in. And you should definitely voice concerns about any requests prior to meeting up. Especially when the client asks specifically if she is comfortable with everything and she says yes when apparently it’s no.
All true, but if you're experienced at doing sessions, you should be able to tell the difference between Arekah or Skylar who actually respond in full sentences (or even paragraphs), and the types who send 2 word replies, require 2-3 follow-ups just to get a price or basic question answered, etc. Of course I don't know which bucket Maria falls into (other than that she never responded the one time I contacted her). The other guy is also right that if you're expecting tip-top professionalism and experience from someone her age in pretty much any profession, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

most likely she saw your email in a pile of 100 other emails, spent 2 seconds scanning it and seeing you didn't explicitly ask for sex, so she said yeah ok great sounds good, nice way to make $500, and wasn't reading your email in detail envisioning how to provide a memorable session.

Last edited by uxiel; 31-May-21 at 17:58.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-21, 22:54
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Something I've started doing recently, with ladies with less robust reps for their sessions, is doing a video chat before we meet. If you've already booked a rt they're usually ok with waving their minimums, so for a small fee on top of what you've already agreed to pay you get to communicate with her in a way which I've found to be much stickier than emails. I plan to do this with Maria should the opportunity to meet her come up.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-21, 23:06
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I've had about 11 sessions now, so I'm not new to sessions nor what to expect from them.

She did respond in full sentences, with proper grammar, a bubbly personality, and answers to all of my questions. As far as that goes, she was better than most I've gotten responses from, actually. As I said -- communication was very easy, prompt, and great. And she certainly sounded very friendly in the e-mails, too. Little things, like "Can't wait to meet you!" and "Just read over the above, and I'm definitely comfortable with all of that. Sounds like a great time!" So from the get-go, she seemed very professional and knowledgeable about how these things are supposed to go. She even said: "Thank you for giving specifics. The more I know of what you're looking for, the more I can tailor the session to suit your needs."

At the session itself, when I asked if she was fairly new to sessions, she said she's been doing them for over 3 years non-stop, despite COVID. So unless that's an outright lie, she definitely doesn't lack experience. When it comes to lift and carry, she can clearly do that better than pretty much anybody, especially since she's a trained pro wrestler.

Regarding expectations, the only thing that made me hesitant was that there were almost no reviews, which is why I started this thread in the first place. I realized why there are almost no reviews after I left. When I have bad sessions, I don't typically want to leave a bad review because I'm not out to hurt someone's business. Which is why I'm not writing anything on sessiongirls.com. And I'm guessing that's true with most clients on here who have bad sessions (unless they are extremely bad). What prompted me to say anything this time versus any others is specifically the cost of the session. If she was charging a regular going rate like, I dunno, $300-350/hr and the session was mediocre/bad, okay, whatever. Par for the course. But when it's $500/hr, which is considerably more than almost everybody else? Yeah, that leaves much more of a sore spot.

But even with sessions going for $350-400/hr, usually they say in the e-mail they are comfortable with everything and can do everything you ask... and then when you meet them, they either are confused by how to do lots of things (and of course didn't bother to ask in advance), or they're not and just decide not to do them. It's flat out misleading so they can get your business where you end up with an unsatisfying experience -- and this has happened not just with presumably new/inexperienced session wrestlers. I've had this happen with one who has been doing it for over 20 years.

So yeah, I've had enough of this. Except for Arekah Lox (who is now apparently retired), I've left pretty much every session unsatisfied and unfulfilled. And almost every time, it's because I was misled in advance on what they could do as we well as what they were willing to do.

I know many of you want to blame the client and not the session wrestler ("you should know better..."), but sorry, that excuse doesn't fly here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-21, 02:36
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote:
Little things, like "Can't wait to meet you!" and "Just read over the above, and I'm definitely comfortable with all of that. Sounds like a great time!"
She may write better than the 2-word-email types, but those could very easily be some copy/paste stuff. Heck, those sentences aren't too different from some things Gmail produces for their one-click auto-reply things.

At the end of the day, blame doesn't matter. If you've done 11 sessions and have been disappointed by everyone but Arekah, it makes no sense to continue doing this. Maybe it's their fault and you've just chosen a series of subpar providers, maybe it's your fault, maybe they're all out to get you, maybe you have unique requests that very few are capable of doing well, it really doesn't matter.
Old 01-Jun-21, 11:10
Points: 3,550, Level: 24 Points: 3,550, Level: 24 Points: 3,550, Level: 24
Last Achievements

May I ask what all lifts she did and were there any you requested that she wouldn't do?
Old 01-Jun-21, 21:50
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Last Achievements

She did technically do the lifts I asked, but not in the way I asked for them. I'll explain:

My whole interest in lift and carry is based around crotch and butt lifts -- gorilla presses, bodyslams, torture racks, and fireman's carries. This interest was sparked when I was a teenager by seeing Chyna brazenly grab male wrestlers by their crotch (seemingly without their consent) and easily launch them over her head while smiling before tossing them aside like she was taking out the trash. What really excited me about it was her hand placement during these lifts as well as her apparent joy in humiliating them in this way. Thing is, it's absolutely not necessary to grab the crotch/butt for the above mentioned lifts -- you can grab the thigh, the leg, the stomach, etc... and knowing this, it seemed to me that she purposely wanted to grab her opponents there, as if she wanted to add insult to injury. To me, it sends a few humiliating unspoken messages:

1) "I want you to know I'm going out of my way to humiliate you."
2) "I want you to know that you can't stop me from inappropriately invading your private parts."
3) "I want you to know that my only interest in touching your private parts is purely to dominate/humiliate you."

This is specifically what entices me.

Now, before you jump to conclusions, let me be clear -- I always tell session wrestlers that I do NOT want a handjob or any kind of sexual activity. My interest here is not about having an orgasm. It's about being humiliated through this very particular way of being overpowered. So, when I explain the above in an e-mail to a session wrestler, specifically ask if she's comfortable with this, get a response that she absolutely is, but then chooses to do the above lifts in any way except by touching the actual crotch... it's frustrating, especially given I've seen her do crotch lifts the way I like them in other video clips and in front of live audiences.

It's not like there's many women that can physically manage overhead lifts, either. Even though I'm only 5'4, 135lbs, Arekah Lox (5'11, 195) wasn't willing to try it for risk of injury. Tatianna Butler (5'9, 190) tried and couldn't. Dez Desire (5'10, 160) was only able to manage it for about one second. I've e-mailed many others of similar sizes, who have told me either that they can't or that they're not sure if they can. Not gonna book a $300-500 session on an uncertainty.

Maria Manic (5'8, 190), however, could keep me above her head for at least half a minute. It's just... she had the wrong hand placement for it as well as all the other above mentioned lifts. Halfway through the session, I reminded her about my interest in lift and carry by mentioning what I wrote above about Chyna and how crotch lifts being what interests me. It changed nothing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-21, 23:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She did technically do the lifts I asked, but not in the way I asked for them. I'll explain:

My whole interest in lift and carry is based around crotch and butt lifts -- gorilla presses, bodyslams, torture racks, and fireman's carries. This interest was sparked when I was a teenager by seeing Chyna brazenly grab male wrestlers by their crotch (seemingly without their consent) and easily launch them over her head while smiling before tossing them aside like she was taking out the trash. What really excited me about it was her hand placement during these lifts as well as her apparent joy in humiliating them in this way. Thing is, it's absolutely not necessary to grab the crotch/butt for the above mentioned lifts -- you can grab the thigh, the leg, the stomach, etc... and knowing this, it seemed to me that she purposely wanted to grab her opponents there, as if she wanted to add insult to injury. To me, it sends a few humiliating unspoken messages:

1) "I want you to know I'm going out of my way to humiliate you."
2) "I want you to know that you can't stop me from inappropriately invading your private parts."
3) "I want you to know that my only interest in touching your private parts is purely to dominate/humiliate you."

This is specifically what entices me.

Now, before you jump to conclusions, let me be clear -- I always tell session wrestlers that I do NOT want a handjob or any kind of sexual activity. My interest here is not about having an orgasm. It's about being humiliated through this very particular way of being overpowered. So, when I explain the above in an e-mail to a session wrestler, specifically ask if she's comfortable with this, get a response that she absolutely is, but then chooses to do the above lifts in any way except by touching the actual crotch... it's frustrating, especially given I've seen her do crotch lifts the way I like them in other video clips and in front of live audiences.

It's not like there's many women that can physically manage overhead lifts, either. Even though I'm only 5'4, 135lbs, Arekah Lox (5'11, 195) wasn't willing to try it for risk of injury. Tatianna Butler (5'9, 190) tried and couldn't. Dez Desire (5'10, 160) was only able to manage it for about one second. I've e-mailed many others of similar sizes, who have told me either that they can't or that they're not sure if they can. Not gonna book a $300-500 session on an uncertainty.

Maria Manic (5'8, 190), however, could keep me above her head for at least half a minute. It's just... she had the wrong hand placement for it as well as all the other above mentioned lifts. Halfway through the session, I reminded her about my interest in lift and carry by mentioning what I wrote above about Chyna and how crotch lifts being what interests me. It changed nothing.
I get it that's the problem some people don't understand that it's very specific things that we are looking for, they agree thinking that as long as you show up you'll have a good time regardless.

I've had that happen a couple times and even canceled a session day of because when I was calling to get the hotel information she asked what it was again I was looking for (which was a shoulder ride which she had repeatedly told me was fine) she told me she wouldn't be willing to do them as she didn't want the weight against her neck. I told her that was my only thing but she tried telling me to come anyway we would still have lots of fun. I canceled right the told her it was very inappropriate for her to assume something without discussing it first and was just fortunate that I didn't waste the 3 hour drive or send a deposit.

Not all of us are interested in anything sexual out of a session, I have sessions to get something that I can't from any other normal lady.
The Following User Says Thank You to greybeezer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-21, 01:18
Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I hate to pile on but the irony is too much for me: I didn’t ask for any specific moves/holds in my session with Maria and she did end up grabbing my crotch for a bit while I had her in a body scissors.

Just as a general aside, in talking to some very experienced and well-regarded wrestlers, guys who arrive with scripts or want to control every single detail of the session aren’t among their favorite clients. Yes, we’re paying them and yes we can obviously make requests but if you have an attitude of “I am paying you and you are mine to command for an hour!”, you’re probably not going to have a great session.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveyDLV For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-21, 01:39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyDLV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I hate to pile on but the irony is too much for me: I didn’t ask for any specific moves/holds in my session with Maria and she did end up grabbing my crotch for a bit while I had her in a body scissors.

Just as a general aside, in talking to some very experienced and well-regarded wrestlers, guys who arrive with scripts or want to control every single detail of the session aren’t among their favorite clients. Yes, we’re paying them and yes we can obviously make requests but if you have an attitude of “I am paying you and you are mine to command for an hour!”, you’re probably not going to have a great session.
Definitely very true, I've had many tell me the same thing. I just let them know what I'm mainly looking for and let them dictate the pace. The biggest pet peeve that all of them have told me is the people who go in expecting since they are paying for the time that it should be non stop action. That's difficult for anyone to maintain especially if they are doing multiple sessions in a day.

That being said, to the OP's point if it was discussed very specifically and done close but without actually achieving what he was looking for I can understand his frustration. They shouldn't assume that close will do, if someone asks for something very specific then it should be delivered upon if agreed upon.

Also it sounds like possibley for what the majority are looking for she might not be a bad option if the price isn't a factor. She might be perfect for the type of lift and carry I like but just not what Mark was looking for. Also I may be bigger then she is willing to try, if it were an option I would reach out but unfortunately it's not do to travel restrictions.

Last edited by greybeezer; 02-Jun-21 at 01:44.
Old 04-Jun-21, 01:09
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyDLV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I know from experience there's a lot of truth to this. Sometimes you immediately develop a good connection with the lady and it becomes easy to make very specific requests in a session and sometimes it just doesn't quite happen, it's unfortunate this is the case but it is the case. The more you are depending on that very specific thing happening in the session, whatever it is, the more margin you're leaving for yourself to be disappointed. For a long time I've had a very high ceiling for booking, she needs to be someone I'm pretty sure I'll be happy I spent time with later even if the physical parts of the session turned out to be underwhelming. I realize this won't work for lots of guys, but that thought process has worked for me.

Added after 1 7 minutes:

Quote:
Even though I'm only 5'4, 135lbs, Arekah Lox (5'11, 195) wasn't willing to try it for risk of injury.
Was this after Arekah's surgery? If not I'm extremely surprised, when I started with her (not too long after she herself started) she thought nothing of hoisting me over her head and I'm much larger.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 04-Jun-21 at 01:09.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:

Tags
maria manic