Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jun-21, 18:07
Points: 4,506, Level: 28 Points: 4,506, Level: 28 Points: 4,506, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Miss Taylor (Italy) reviews

Hi,
I met Miss Taylor in Varese 2 weeks ago. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Since she’s new in wrestling I was curious and needed a few exchanges before driving till Varese. Communication was easy and I felt confident for doing the trip.

For the location : She’s got a small mat in her flat in Varese, enough for a session, very clean with shower facilities. It’s very easy to park just nearby.

Miss Taylor is an athlete. With a background of Pro Volley player and fitness champion, she a tall girl, lean, but all in muscle. When you see her in her sport bikini, you can admire an athlete body, without one once of fat.

She told me she won every wrestling sessions she did. I can believe her.

We began our session with arm wrestling. Wow, what a strong grip!!! She beats me twice with the right arm, I had no chances.

For the wrestling session, I can attest Mis Taylor is very strong. She’s not very technical but for sure she can beat most average men in pure strength, quickness and wildness. Since she’s a competitor, even if she lose a round, she ‘ll come back to you with such an intensity.

Without any doubt, this pretty, tall, and very fit girl is one of the strongest girl I’ve met, pound for pound. She’s got a very good stamina and can beat most guys in pure force (similar to mistress Hera from London). If she trains a bit her technical skills, she’ll reach the top in this industry. If you like very intense fight with a wild and strong panther, don't hesitate.

The very best
Topi
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Topi For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-21, 11:40
Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Default Re: Miss taylor Varese Italy

I had a session with her some weeks ago in her nice Apartment in Varese! What a great experience!
She’s really a beautiful lady! 1,80 full of defined muscle.
When I enter she was waiting me with sexy dress, we start with some muscle worship where I was sit and she was joking with me and show me how she can be stronger!
Then we start wrestle, she doesn’t have a great technique (not important for me) but she’s aggressive a quite strong!
Her character is ultra dominant, and she’s also really addicted with bdsm, she can be nice or not! That’s you choice!
Definitely a magnificent experience! Without any doubt the most beautiful lady I met with session! And she has something that could really fuck your brain.. hightly raccomanded
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Licantropo17 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-21, 17:42
Points: 2,647, Level: 21 Points: 2,647, Level: 21 Points: 2,647, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licantropo17 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a session with her some weeks ago in her nice Apartment in Varese! What a great experience!
She’s really a beautiful lady! 1,80 full of defined muscle.
When I enter she was waiting me with sexy dress, we start with some muscle worship where I was sit and she was joking with me and show me how she can be stronger!
Then we start wrestle, she doesn’t have a great technique (not important for me) but she’s aggressive a quite strong!
Her character is ultra dominant, and she’s also really addicted with bdsm, she can be nice or not! That’s you choice!
Definitely a magnificent experience! Without any doubt the most beautiful lady I met with session! And she has something that could really fuck your brain.. hightly raccomanded
Wow... thanks for the review. How old is she, more or less? Can she do bdsm during/after the session?
Old 23-Aug-21, 20:54
Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdvnjs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow... thanks for the review. How old is she, more or less? Can she do bdsm during/after the session?
She’s... I would say 30/35 yo!
Yes BDSM is her “core business”.. I’m not addicted with it but I saw she has a lot of material.. contact her and ask!
Old 19-Sep-21, 14:40
Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Default Re: Miss Taylor (Italy) reviews

my first session of 2021!
I find on sessiongirls miss taylor, 180cm and 67 kg. nice tall but a little light for my taste.
quiet and very beautiful location.
she welcomes me in a bikini, slim and muscular, a good mix of muscle and femininity.
in hand strength tests she is amazing: she gets very good results.
4 place out of 76 girls tested in the right hand: 50.1 kg!
12 placed out of 76 in the left hand: 44.6 kg
with 94.7 total she is in 10th place
but in the relationship between body weight and power developed only anna m. strong did better!
sure, miss taylor has big hands that help with these exercises but her grip is truly remarkable!
she can bend my 50kg bar (very difficult for her)
she is passionate about these tests! let's try the arm wrestling. her hand is almost as big as mine and it feels good to be wrapped in such a big hand.
right arm: she starts to push hard but after 2 seconds she notices that she can't move my arm and releases her grip.
left arm: same situation; but before she lets go, I push a little and put her down.
She is a little disappointed and surprised by the ease of my victory and she tells me: I win very often, but not with you!
let's try with her 2 hands against 1 hand of mine. on the right she win easy, on the left I resist more, there is a few moments of balance, but then she takes advantage and after a few seconds she wins.
considering that I often win or draw with many session girls in this test (2 hands against 1) I must say that in armwrestling she is good !
she also defends herself well in legwrestling but even in this case, when she realizes that she can't beat me she gives up.
she instead she does better than me in a wrist strength exercise: wow! what a surprise!
in the fight she has a good technique although not yet very experienced. if she takes a few bjj or grappling lessons she will become a tough nut to crack.
she often has the edge in the fight, but when I reverses the situation she can't resist and she gives up. easy win for me. but she can improve a lot and with her strength and grip of her in the future she could also beat me ... after all, that's what she tells me after losing the first round: "it's not impossible to beat you ..."!
I know miss taylor, it is not impossible to beat me: sheena, warrior amazon, veve lane and some others have proved it to me, but you still have to work a little on the technique to get to their level.
for me a very nice session, she is kind, cultured, refined and enthusiastic. can you ask for more? even if I prefer the big women I will come back to find her! (and I still have many strength tests to offer you ...) I am 180cm and 110 kg but she is a good opponenent for me! in my personal ranking system she took 1932 points
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paul tea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-22, 11:42
Points: 3,618, Level: 25 Points: 3,618, Level: 25 Points: 3,618, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Met Miss Taylor at her home in Varese this week.
All above posters have accurately described her physique, looks and strength.

We competed in tests of strength. The arm wrestling went very long. One of the longest I’ve ever had. I don’t usually care to win, just enjoy the feel of the woman’s strength.
However she insisted that I try 100%.
I was able to put down her right and left arms but only after what seemed like 5 minutes.

I should mention I am taller, and much heavier.

Next was leg wrestling. I was able to win a couple different ways.
Leg scissors she could make me tap. I scissored her leg and she would not tap.

Then we did two rounds of seated and kneeling hand/finger lock/mercy fights. This was a highlight for me. It was just like the arm wrestling. We were very even and it went on forever. Neither could get the other to say mercy. Never experienced one so long where I was actually trying. She’s strong.

We also wrestling several rounds. She’s strong and aggressive. Due to my weight advantage I never try my best. She made me tap several times with various neck attacks.

Charming lady, we spoke about many topics. Will look forward to meeting again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Canuck For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-23, 22:56
Points: 126, Level: 2 Points: 126, Level: 2 Points: 126, Level: 2

Hi all,
I just had a session with Miss Taylor tonight, my first session ever.
I was curious to try this world and since she looked very nice on SessionGirls I wanted to get this try.

She hosted me in a very nice place in apartment and kindly asked about what I was looking for. A little embarrassed, I spoke about my passion for muscles and wanted to try what means to fight with such a girl, having no experience or fighting skills. I am 1,70 cm and 73 kg, used to train unless last period.

She perfectly understood my wishes and while I was still sitted on the sofa, she started posing in her black bikini. Very nice fisique, impressive double biceps posing (that she enjoyed a lot) and big legs, abs not fully at point but nice.

We started fighting on our knees and she immediately took advantage taking my neck and dropping me down on the floor. While trying to move her headlock grip, no even chance to get any way to sort out. She was doing what she wanted forcing me to tap out in several ways, mainly locking me and then pushing with her arm on my neck leaving me without breath.
After several tap out, I tried to resist a bit more by defending myself from her finishing moves, but I had never any chance even for a second to attack and try to put her in troubles. Her strength is much more than she looks (and much more hard that what she looks in pics) and I had really no chance to escape.

Then I moved the fight bringing her sitting on the sofa, also because her fisique is really exciting and it's difficult to resist to sexual wish. She used to make me tap out with her breast (very well done) and she was not exitating to be touched during the fight (she enjoyed).

In addition, since I was tapping couple of times because of her legs crushing my body. I then asked for a head scissor.
Her response: I didn't because it was not necessary and you cannot really resist... she tried and I can really tell you I never felt a strength like that around me, I felt destroyed.

Final score: 12-0 (but we could have tried for hours, 0 chance to even resist)
Last but not least, after every round she enjoyed to pose with double biceps and other muscle posing in front of the mirror, very pleased about her and really nice to watch and worship.

Definitely, we tried an armwrestling (she doesn't like that much but accepted) and after strong fight, with my big surprise, I won!

At the end of the sessions, I was on the sofa and she was still posing, she even proposed me to self masturbate looking at her posing, however I was embarrassed and refused (even if she would have deserved).

Shower and still time to speak together on the sofa, at the end very nice session and great experience to repeat, well recommended
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcpt For This Useful Post: