Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 14-Sep-21, 18:52
Points: 2,591, Level: 21 Points: 2,591, Level: 21 Points: 2,591, Level: 21
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling Against Weaker and Weaker Girls Unauthorized Fanfic Sequel

could we get another fvf. i wouldn't mind seeing marie lose to a small girl
The Following User Says Thank You to jewnami For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-21, 19:21
Points: 20,932, Level: 63 Points: 20,932, Level: 63 Points: 20,932, Level: 63
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,414 Times in 285 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling Against Weaker and Weaker Girls Unauthorized Fanfic Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewnami [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
could we get another fvf. i wouldn't mind seeing marie lose to a small girl
We're getting really close to Billie vs. Natelie. I'll definitely be checking in on Marie in Flight 3 soon. I know she's really a fan favorite.

I almost feel like I should apologize for the last story. Lowest-thanked thing I've ever written :/ Maybe I'll skip ahead to Bret vs. Malayna. That's probably the one everyone really wants to hear about.
Old 14-Sep-21, 19:44
Points: 1,702, Level: 16 Points: 1,702, Level: 16 Points: 1,702, Level: 16
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We're getting really close to Billie vs. Natelie. I'll definitely be checking in on Marie in Flight 3 soon. I know she's really a fan favorite.

I almost feel like I should apologize for the last story. Lowest-thanked thing I've ever written :/ Maybe I'll skip ahead to Bret vs. Malayna. That's probably the one everyone really wants to hear about.
Donít ever apologize! It was a fantastic entry in this wonderful story bro. Love every fucking second of this. Desperate for more stories and results
The Following User Says Thank You to packline2110 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-21, 21:01
Points: 1,384, Level: 14 Points: 1,384, Level: 14 Points: 1,384, Level: 14
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Don't even apologize, this whole story is awesome, every piece and section builds onto the next in great sequence.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kwellmancpa For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-21, 21:19
Points: 13,792, Level: 50 Points: 13,792, Level: 50 Points: 13,792, Level: 50
Activity: 21.6% Activity: 21.6% Activity: 21.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 1,152 Posts

I greatly prefer mixed matches to girl on girl stuff, mate, but even so I implore you to continue telling the whole story. Every fight develops the characters and the more I know and care about them, the more intense and immersive are the fights themselves. As for being under-thanked, I can only assume that Gina was a bit too rough and vicious for some. I can see this, but I completely understood her rage and anger. When she accused Tommy of knowing what was going on and that he was supposed to be her friend, I really felt for her.

I really hope you continue to share your full vision for this story, mate. It is something very special.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-21, 02:28
Points: 2,822, Level: 22 Points: 2,822, Level: 22 Points: 2,822, Level: 22
Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

An 11 Thanks part is something to apologize for? After part 1 I consider that a success.

For real though, amazing work on this story so far. It was probably my least favorite part, but it was a good addition to the overall story. As fun as smother heavy matches with Billieís facesits are to read, nothing wrong with mixing it up and having a match go down quite differently from the rest.
The Following User Says Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-21, 04:17
Last Achievements

Part 7

Bret stepped onto the mat with one thought in his mind: salvaging Psi Upsilon’s reputation.

He didn’t care about winning this tournament. Personal pride is a sin, and he prayed every day for the strength to avoid those. But pride in your family is no sin at all, and that’s what Psi Upsilon was to him - family. His football team and his fraternity were both families, and he owed his full and unwavering service to them. God, country, and family: that’s all that matters in this world.

And this family of his was on the path to becoming a laughingstock. Eight girls had humiliated eight of his brothers on the mat. One of their pledges had even smothered a junior. With her bare breasts.

Bret shook his head. Nothing like that would ever have happened back in Iowa. Women didn’t roll around with men in public, let alone in a state of undress, and men certainly didn’t hit women.

And that was the other problem: even some of their victories had been shameful. Just two matches ago, Hakeem had carried that pledge off into the locker room to do God-knows-what to her. Everyone could see in her eyes that it was consensual, but it wouldn’t sound great in the retelling.

And what Darren had done just minutes ago was a hundred times worse. Yes, the little muscle girl had given him an unexpectedly hard time and had even crushed his head between her legs in the first fall. But you don’t expose a lady in public. You certainly don’t strike her in her sensitive places. Had that kid forgotten what fraternity he represents??

Jenny Violet hadn’t made the situation any easier, either. He’d wanted the ref to call a disqualification - Darren had kept brutally hitting the poor girl right between her legs, even after she cried out for him to stop. But, instead, Jenny had rushed over, had a hushed conversation with the ref, and then taken the mic and said that they were giving the round to Darren because they planned to “do even worse” to the Psi-Us in the upcoming rounds.

What was this tournament even turning into?

Well, Bret would be facing Darren in the next round, and he’d have the opportunity to set him straight then. For now, his job was to not only pin the eighteen year old girl in front of him, but to pin her gently, and with decency, and set a better example for his brothers. From there, it would be tied at 8 wins apiece, the Psi-Us could go on to win the rest of the tournament, and maybe the story around campus would be “the pledges need a lot of work” rather than “the Psi Upsilons got their behinds handed to them by a bunch of girls.”

Bret forced himself to smile as he approached his diminutive opponent and shook her hand. Beating her surely wouldn’t be any problem at all. This Malayna girl was almost four years younger than him and literally half his size. Bret was six feet tall and weighed 210 pounds; Malayna looked to be 5’1” and couldn’t have been more than a hundred pounds soaking wet. It was the "beating her with dignity" part that he was focused on.

“I’m sorry they matched you with me,” he said apologetically.

“You will be, bitch,” Malayna said smugly.

Bret laughed. The mouths on girls out here! He’d never get used to it.

“WRESTLE!” shouted Sabrina.

Bret lunged for Malayna’s shoulder, but she danced out of the way. He grabbed for her hip with his other hand, but she gracefully turned and he got a handful of air. Wow, she was really quick.

“Can’t run forever,” he smiled.

“From your clumsy ass?” she said. “I could do this until you drop from exhaustion.”

Bret scowled. Clumsy? She clearly hadn’t seen him on the football field.

He grabbed for her with both hands. Malayna nimbly slipped under his grasp, and he felt a sharp sting as she slammed the heel of her hand into his lower back. “Ah!” he cried out. Why did that hurt so much? It hurt so much it nauseated him.

“That was your liver, bitch,” she said cruelly as he spun back around to face her. “I know every spot on a man’s body that causes pain.”

Bret wasn’t going to trash-talk back to her. He wasn’t going to sink to her level. He charged in and this time got his arms wrapped beneath her armpits, scooped her up off the mats, and begin to squeeze her.

The two were face-to-face, so close they could have kissed. She stared right into his eyes as he tried to crush a submission out of her. Wow, this girl’s core muscles were incredibly strong. She wasn’t even wincing.

“You’re a weakling and I’m going to humiliate you in front of all your friends,” Malayna said quietly, with only a hint of strain in her voice. Then her hands shot out and her thumbs jabbed up under each side of Bret’s jaw. The pain was excruciating. He dropped her immediately.

What was wrong with her? Who talks like that? She was completely crazy. Bret started to circle her with his hands up in a defensive posture.

“Aww, now the big baby is scared of me?” Malayna teased.

“Stop it,” Bret protested.

“You love it,” she said with a sly wink.

Bret had had it with this girl. Gentlemanly or not, he had to end this. He threw himself at her in a tackle - a tackle that had brought down three-hundred pound men on the field. But her reactions were so quick. She slipped to the side, had a hand on his back before he even landed. She slammed him face-first to the mats.

Bret rolled over and threw his arm up, expecting her to pounce on him. He threw his head back, trying to find her behind him. He missed that she was taking a seat right in front of him. With lightning speed, before he even understood what was going on, she bent his right knee and slipped one of her legs between his and the other over his ankle, straightening both her muscular thighs.

“Oh my God!” Bret cried out. The pain in his ankle and knee were agonizing. He tried to separate his legs, but she had them locked up inescapably. He bent forward to try to grab her legs, but that only put more pressure on his knee, and he threw himself back to the mats lest he help her break it.

“I’m going to cripple you,” the pledge was saying. “You’ll never play football again. I’m going to put you in a fucking wheelchair.”

“I GIVE!” Bret screamed, tapping the mat frantically. “LET ME GO! PLEASE! I GIVE!”

Malayna quickly unwrapped her legs and stood above him. Then she smiled and broke into a cheeky little celebration dance. He could hardly believe what he was seeing. It was like she had been a demon one minute and a cute little girl the next.

Would she have really broken his knee? Had she meant that??

Bret picked himself up to his feet. His knee seemed to be holding up okay. The noise in the stands was deafening. The Kappas were apparently just as surprised as his brothers. It was hard to concentrate.

“Made you beg! Didn’t think I’d conquer you, did you?” Malayna said with a wink.

Conquer him. The word seemed to creep up inside his brain. Cripple him. Conquer him. And she’d said he loved it. That he loved - being conquered.

“One to zero. WRESTLE!” Sabrina shouted.

“You’re getting hard for me,” Malayna observed. “You want this.”

Bret was doing all he could to control his anger and frustration. Of course he was getting hard! He was rolling around with a half-naked girl! He didn’t have a girlfriend and he didn’t even masturbate - what else was going to happen?

He charged her. She danced away, but he kept coming, swiping at her again and again until he finally caught her upper arm. He muscled her down to the mats and tried to get her other arm under control.

The hundred-pound freshman girl beneath him wasn’t panicking. She wrapped her legs around his thigh, folded her arm to her side where he couldn’t pry it free. Her legs were shockingly strong. He wasn’t in danger of having to submit to a squeezed thigh, but - it was actually terribly painful.

He winced. Malayna laughed. “Even when you’re on top I’m still kicking your wimpy ass,” she said.

Bret let go of her hand, reached back for her knee. It took all of his strength to separate her legs and then get them between his. He realized he was even breathing hard. As he turned back to pin her, she slapped him right across the face. He could feel her handprint burning on his cheek. That hadn’t even been an offensive move! That had just been to humiliate him! Angrily, he slammed his palms down on her shoulders.

“ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE!” Sabrina was counting.

Malaya looked up at Bret with a smirk, making no attempt to escape. Suddenly, she shot both her arms out and slammed her fingertips up into Bret’s armpits. He felt his hands immediately begin to go numb, a painful tingling sensation running through them.

“You should submit,” she said with a sly grin.

That was not happening! Bret pushed her shoulders down harder as she twisted her fingers deep into his muscles. Her fingers felt like knives, separating his muscles. Still, losing this fall was not an option. By the time Sabrina reached the ten count, his arms were entirely numb - a tingling nerve pain that ran all the way from his neck to the tips of his fingers.

“I’ve ruined your arms,” she said. “You’re absolutely fucked. You’re going to be my slave.”

Bret got up from the mat and tried to rub his hands. He could barely move his arms. Maybe he should concede this. Her slave?! Did he need medical attention? No, no, he couldn’t - her slave? He couldn't -

“One to one. WRESTLE!” shouted Sabrina again.

Instead of attacking him, Malayna took a knee. She unlaced her sneaker, slid her foot out of it, and pulled off her sock and stuck it inside.

“What are you doing?” asked Bret, bewildered. They were in the middle of a round! He’d attack her and finish her off right now, but - but - it would be a terrible look. He didn’t want to admit to himself how scared he was. Or how insanely aroused he was. He could barely even think.

“Taking off my shoes,” said Malayna casually as she removed her other sneaker. “Because I’m about to shove these size sixes right down your fucking throat.”

Bret’s mouth dropped open. What she had said horrified him and thrilled him at the same time. She had incredibly beautiful feet. He couldn’t tear his eyes away. His brain was broken. He couldn’t put one thought in front of the other.

The whole gym collectively gasped as Malayna simply walked up to the bigger man, grabbed him by the throat, kicked him hard behind the knee, and threw him to the mat on his back. It shouldn’t have even been physically possible for her to do that. He wasn't even getting up. His arms were hanging limply at his sides.

“OPEN.” she demanded as she pressed her toe against his lips.

Bret didn’t know why, but he did. He opened his mouth wide and the Kappas screamed in delight as the little pledge slid half her foot into his mouth. He looked up the length of her leg to her cruel smile as he tasted her salty foot. His cock twitched. It felt like it was about to explode.

And then it did. To his horror, he shot a massive ejaculation into his shorts. His eyes widened in panic.

Suddenly, the cruel look on Malayna’s face was gone. She leaned down and whispered into his ear. “That's about to soak through. Follow very closely behind me and hold my shorts and no one will see.”

It wasn’t even a decision to obey her. His body just did it. He picked himself up and put his hands in the waistband of Malayna’s shorts, and she led him off to the bathroom with his crotch pressed up against her ass. The screams of the girls in the Kappa stands were deafening. Not only had they just beaten the Psi-Us nine to seven, but one of the frat’s biggest guys was submissively following their pledge into the bathroom. Their pledge!!

--

Malayna grabbed a handful of paper towels, set Bret down on the toilet, and took his shorts down to his ankles. “Jesus Christ,” she said. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen this much cum.”

“I think I’m gonna throw up,” Bret said.

“You’re fine, dude,” Malayna replied. The way she was wiping his dick clean felt amazing. He had orgasmed less than two minutes ago and he could already feel himself stiffening.

“My arms - you broke my arms -” he babbled.

“Clap your hands,” Malayana ordered him.

Without thinking, Bret clapped his hands three times. Then he blinked. “But, before, I couldn’t - I couldn’t even -”

Malayna threw the paper towels in the trash, collected the football player’s underwear, and begin washing it in the sink. “Dude, I didn’t break your arms. That isn’t even possible. I broke your brain.”

“You did what?”

“I had you pegged for a submissive the second you stepped on the mats. You should feel lucky. Guys pay a thousand bucks for what I just did to you.”

“What’s a submissive?” he asked stupidly. He was absolutely dumbfounded. Who was this girl? Why was she able to do this to him? Why was he erect again??

Malayna set his underwear on top of the hand dryer, turned the nozzle upwards, and turned it on. She walked back to Bret with a smile.

“You’re a whole lot different from my clients, I’ll give you that,” she chuckled. She pulled an eyeliner pencil out of her pocket and wrote ten numbers on his inner thigh.

Bret looked down at the neat black numbers uncomprehendingly. “What’s that?”

“My phone number,” she answered. “Dude, you’re going to be going through some shit for the next couple days. But when it’s over, you’re either going to hate yourself, or you’re going to want to see me more than anything else in the world. I hope it’s the second one. If it is, call me, okay?”

Bret nodded stupidly.

“Your underwear should be dry in a couple minutes,” she said. “I’m gonna get back out there. Don’t beat yourself up, okay?” She leaned forward and kissed him sweetly on the forehead.

Bret just sat in shock on the toilet with his shorts around one ankle and his underwear drying on the hand dryer as he watched her leave.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bret 600px.jpg (160.3 KB, 1183 views)
File Type: jpg Malayna 600px.jpg (128.0 KB, 1207 views)
File Type: gif dancer-smallest.gif (4.21 MB, 1243 views)
File Type: jpg Malayna 600-foot.jpg (156.7 KB, 1216 views)
File Type: jpg Malayna 600px-bye.jpg (160.9 KB, 1197 views)

Last edited by EricRRobert; 17-Sep-21 at 05:56.
Old 17-Sep-21, 10:58
Points: 13,792, Level: 50 Points: 13,792, Level: 50 Points: 13,792, Level: 50
Activity: 21.6% Activity: 21.6% Activity: 21.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 1,152 Posts

Wow, the bible toting football player faced off with the worldly wise young domina. I didn't see that coming. I do love a confident woman, though, and Malayna had confidence by the truckload. Does this mean that she will face Darren now that Bret lost to her?
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-21, 16:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, the bible toting football player faced off with the worldly wise young domina. I didn't see that coming. I do love a confident woman, though, and Malayna had confidence by the truckload. Does this mean that she will face Darren now that Bret lost to her?
Well, that's definitely what the bracket is showing!

But for now, we're going to loop back around to Flight 1, Round 2. 16 matches down, 64 to go! (Quintuple elimination is insane.)

Which means that now there's a losers bracket, too. I'll probably skip most of those matches, though some of them look pretty interesting. Nick vs. Ellie might be a match worth talking about, and Stephanie vs. Bret would be too, if that poor guy can even get out of the bathroom.

I'll spare you too many details of Patrick vs. Pete! Two Psi-Us hitting each other in the loser's bracket, though. That's never happened before.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Flight 4-2.jpg (297.9 KB, 990 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-21, 17:49
Temporary group
Points: 3,629, Level: 25 Points: 3,629, Level: 25 Points: 3,629, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Iím sure I can speak for most of us. We LOVE the story of a guy continuing to lose to weaker girls as he progresses through the losers bracket.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fatalfinish For This Useful Post: