Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Aug-21, 14:19
Points: 1,554, Level: 16 Points: 1,554, Level: 16 Points: 1,554, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Which of the 3 girls would you recommend?

Hello,

I've been waiting (for fear too) for my first session for almost a year and a half.

in 1 month, there are 3 girls who come near me.

1- Rage the Sheildman
2- amazon warrior
3- Ladyqueen ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register])

Which of the 3 would you recommend? I would really like this to be a session that I will never forget. Because I don't have the money to do it every month.

I am looking for a girl who will be really stronger than (physically and technically) against whom even giving me 200% I will have no chance. I measure 1m70 for 74 kilos.

thank you for your advice which will be really useful to me to choose or to wait.

I live near Köln.

Thank you and good day
Old 22-Aug-21, 14:22
Points: 11,183, Level: 45 Points: 11,183, Level: 45 Points: 11,183, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,578 Times in 153 Posts
Default Re: Which of the 3 girls would you recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naunau123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello,

I've been waiting (for fear too) for my first session for almost a year and a half.

in 1 month, there are 3 girls who come near me.

1- Rage the Sheildman
2- amazon warrior
3- Ladyqueen ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register])

Which of the 3 would you recommend? I would really like this to be a session that I will never forget. Because I don't have the money to do it every month.

I am looking for a girl who will be really stronger than (physically and technically) against whom even giving me 200% I will have no chance. I measure 1m70 for 74 kilos.

thank you for your advice which will be really useful to me to choose or to wait.

I live near Köln.

Thank you and good day
I love Warrior Amazon. She is far stronger than those other girls and highly skilled and also extremely friendly. I think you would have a great time with her.