Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Oct-20, 08:27
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts
Default Manly father struggles to control the women of his family.His daughter humiliates him

This is a family with a very strict conservative wealthy father (42 years old) and a submissive traditional wife (40). They have two daughters (19, 14) and one son (15). The women have to be very feminine and do all the chores while the father raises his son to be a masculine manly man like him. The arrangement is very humiliating for women and leads to tensions as the oldest daughter starts challenging the male superiority in their family. Her brother and her father are determined to put her in her place. There will be a lot of taunting and trash-talk.

Part 1

Alexandra grew up in a very conservative family. Her father David and her mother Bianca married when they were very young, 22 and 20 years old respectively. They had three children together, two girls and one boy. Alexandra was the oldest, her brother Mark was 4 years younger than her and her sister Vanessa was 5 years younger.

David was the patriarchal conservative father figure of the family. A very masculine looking man with very manly facial features, youthful blonde hair that made him look younger and piercing blue eyes. He was always clean shaved and when outside he almost exclusively wore a suit and a tie. He believed in masculinity and was a hard working successful man who already came from a wealthy family and was able to provide more than enough for his own family. He was well respected in the conservative rural community where he and his family lived. They lived in a big house that was around half an hour of drive away from a city where his firm was located and where he worked as a boss. He looked almost like a caricature of a hyper-masculine manly family man from the 1950s. His only minor flaw in terms of his masculine physical features was that he wasn't particularly tall, only around 5'9''. His physique wasn't overly muscular either, he had a lean physique and stayed in shape, but never grew much muscles.

His wife Bianca was a traditional submissive wife. She had long dark brown hair, brown eyes and pale skin. She was of Italian ancestry which was a bit of contrast to David's Nordic looks. She came from a poor conservative background and her family was glad that she found a rich husband to support her. They didn't mind that David clearly held all the power in the relationship. Bianca was around 5'8'' tall and skinny. She didn't work but was a stay at home mom. David didn't want to hire any maids so Bianca had to do all of the house work. He said that this was good for them because it "kept her busy". As Alexandra and Vanessa grew older, they had to help her mother as well, while their son Mark didn't have to do any of the chores. David was really conservative regarding the gender roles and he wanted to raise his son into a masculine man, giving him special privileges in the house. They lived in a big house so women had quite a lot of work to do to keep everything clean and tidy. David felt that this was a good way to put women in their place.

Out of her three children, Alexandra resembled her mother Bianca the most. She was also around her height at 5'7'' and had a lean physique. Her hair were lighter than her mother's but she was still a brunette. Her eyes were hazel. Her skin was very fair just like her mother's.

Mark, on the other hand, looked very much like his father. He was blonde, blue eyed, and inherited a lot of his father's facial features. He looked up to his father as his masculine role model.

Vanessa was the only child that looked like a mixture of both of her parents, with dark hair and blue eyes. She was very shy and quiet and mostly looked up to her older sister for advice.

At first, Alexandra was a very obedient child. Her parents, particularly her father, were very strict and she had to listen to them. She dressed and behaved like her parents wanted her to. In their small community, they all shared her father's conservative views and admired his style of raising his children. If any of the children misbehaved, they would report it to him and they would get punished or lectured for it.

It was only after Alexandra got to high school that she started to get a little bit more rebellious. She met some friends who were more liberal and became part of a group of popular girls who partied a lot. She had to hide that from her father who would disapprove of that and pretended her female friends were conservative nerdy girls and that they studied together.

Things were getting even more frustrating for Alexandra as her younger brother Mark was growing up and started acting more dominant. It was clear that Mark was by far the favorite child of David and he let him get away with almost anything, usually dismissing his misbehavior with "boys will be boys" type of comments. What really bothered Alexandra was that Mark started to act very domineering to his sisters and would often lecture them and tried to act as a manly "protector" of his sisters in a very condescending way. For Alexandra, this felt really ridiculous. She was 4 years older than her snotty little brother yet he wanted to be treated as the dominant sibling who needs to look over what his sisters are doing.

Things got especially tense after Mark started going to the same high school as Alexandra was going and he got more insight into her life. He found out about her friends partying and having boyfriends and that Alexandra was having a similar lifestyle. While he didn't want to outright snitch her to her father, he often teased her about it. Mark fully believed into conservative masculine values that his father was teaching him and felt that women needed to be looked over so that they don't embarrass their family. He felt that his sister was getting too liberal and was hanging out with the wrong crowd and acted condescending to her, despite being four years younger. Alexandra was annoyed by her younger brother's behavior and tried to ignore him as much as possible.

Another thing that really bothered Alexandra was that David discouraged her from training sports. David felt that sports were not good for women. He only allowed Alexandra to train gymnastics for some years when she was young as he felt that this was a feminine and girly sport. At the same time he encouraged Mark to train sports and took him to soccer practices. Alexandra wanted to try "manly" sports like soccer as well but the boys in their community were very dismissive of girls' abilities and didn't want to play with them, while her father didn't want to let her train at a female club. For this reason, Alexandra felt like she had no choice but to exercise alone at home. As her younger sister Vanessa was getting older, they started exercising together and tried playing some sports that they could play at home. They also liked to wrestle each other. It started as a fun challenge and with time, they started to really enjoy it. As the older girl, Alexandra was obviously getting the better of her younger sister in these wrestling contests, but Vanessa was strong and capable enough to make it competitive enough so that they could both get some good exercise out of it and have fun at the same time. Alexandra didn't want her father to know about these activities so they trained when he was away from home, which was a lot as he was very busy with his job.

What Alexandra really disliked with her father is that he didn't seem to have any other ambitions for her than to raise her into a next housewife like her mother and marry her off as soon as possible. It was clear that almost entire attention was devoted to Mark and raising him into a masculine manly male was a priority, while the women had to cook and clean for both males. It was a very humiliating arrangement but Alexandra felt like she had no choice but to accept it for the time being, although from time to time she did make defiant and snarky witty remarks to her father and often got punished for it. David had a quite a temper and would react aggressively and only calm down much later. He was used to be in complete control. Alexandra had to be very careful not to cause any arguments.

Alexandra didn't fear her younger brother as much. They argued quite often. On few occasions they even started pushing and shoving each other and their mother had to separate them. It was clear that a sibling rivalry was developing between them as Mark wanted to establish dominance over his older sister.

One day when Alexandra was 19 and Mark was 15, things got especially heated between them. It was a warm late summer day. Alexandra had to do laundry, while her younger sister Vanessa and her mother Bianca were cooking lunch and waiting for David to come home from work. Alexandra felt very bored and couldn't wait until she would finish with the laundry so that she could call some of her friends and gossip with them. Suddenly her brother Mark came in the room and started to tease her that he heard that she got drunk with her female friends and acted silly few days ago. He heard that from some of his high school friends that had mutual friends with Alexandra.

Alexandra tried to ignore Mark as much as possible. It was his typical behavior of teasing her about her misbehavior first and then lecturing about it later or sometimes even threatening to tell their father. It was clear that the relationship between them was very strained.

"You keep embarrassing our family getting drunk and hanging out with sluts like Barbara and Emma," said Mark. "I have to admire how you were able to fool our father once again telling him you were studying together with nerdy friends. I wonder how long you will be able to hide this from him. I'm afraid he'll give you a good spanking after he finds. Maybe you should stop doing this while he still doesn't know," Mark lectured his older sister.

Alexandra was always annoyed when Mark lectured her about her personal life, but on that particular day she was particularly angry with his attitude. She didn't like how he was starting to insult her close female friends. Alexandra had a temper and it was hard for her to control herself in situations like that. It looked like the only thing she had in common with her father was their short temper.

"Shut up!" Alexandra quickly responded. "Go back to your room, you little boy! This is none of your business."

"If you keep embarrassing our family it is. I'm your brother and I have to look over you as you are my sister. I don't want you to turn into some slut and dishonor our family by being a whore like your friends who keep sleeping around with different boys every week," said Mark.

"I hate how you try to act like a dominant sibling who needs to look over me. I'm a 19 year old grown up woman, you're a 15 year old little boy. It's ridiculous," Alexandra argued back. She looked her brother who was only around an inch taller than her at 5'8'' with an annoyed and smug look on her face. "Why do you think you're the one who has to lecture me on this?"

"Because I'm a man!" Mark responded with a lot of pride in his voice. "Age difference is irrelevant here. When our father is not around I am the one who is the man of the family and I need to look over what women are doing. I happened to have heard the story of you getting drunk again and I wanted to check it with you. You should be glad I didn't tell it to dad. We both know how he would react. I'd really like to know what you were doing because it worries me."

Alexandra was really mad and frustrated. This was exactly the kind of attitude that she really hated. It looked like it was getting worse and worse as Mark was getting older. Whenever their father wasn't around the women of the house had to endure a snotty 15 year old boy parading as the "man of the family" and ordering women around.

"I already told you, it's none of your business!" Alexandra responded. "Besides you are just revealing yourself as a sexist who hates women with your stupid attitude."

"Why would this be sexist?" Mark wondered. He was starting to suspect that his sister was becoming a feminist under the influence of some of her more liberal friends.

"Because you clearly think women are inferior if you think that a 15 year old boy should have more authority and dominance than a 19 year old woman," said Alexandra. She was getting really tired of Mark's attitude and decided to finally let her feelings know. "You and dad are both sexist and misogynistic. Stop pretending you're not!" she added.

"You talk like some feminist!" Mark dismissed Alexandra. Feminist was used as an insult in their household. Even their mother often complained about feminism and feminist women.

Alexandra didn't consider herself a feminist but decided to identify as one nonetheless just to spite her brother and try to get under his skin. "I guess I am a feminist then. Ha! What are you going to do now? Spank me?" She taunted.

Mark was angered by Alexandra's comment but wasn't surprised by it. Both he and her father felt that she was getting more and more disrespectful of men in the last years and attributed that to the feminist urban environment where she studied.

Mark decided to retaliate by insulting women as a gender. "Well I have news for you. Women are inferior! You're physically weaker and a 15 year old boy can beat you up. That's one of the reasons why we can and should have authority over you. Yes, I could indeed spank you if I wanted so don't joke about it."

"I bet plenty of women can and should beat up a snotty 15 year old sexist boy if you insulted them like this!" Alexandra quickly responded. Their debate was getting really heated. She was really angry at her brother insulting her entire gender. "They would spank your disrespectful little butt!"

In a burst of anger, Alexandra extended her hand towards towards Mark's head and pushed it away aggressively. Mark was instantly irritated and pushed his sister back. The two then started pushing and shoving each other. They didn't try to overpower each other but just wanted to show aggression and anger towards each other. This wasn't the first time they got into each other's faces like that, but this time their mother wasn't around to separate them.

Mark was really frustrated and mad at his older sister for challenging his dominance like this. He felt like this was finally the time to teach his smug feminist sister a little lesson in male dominance. He couldn't believe that she still dared to taunt him and insult him calling him a 'little boy'. He felt that he was already a grown man and deserved the same respect from Alexandra that she was giving their manly father.

As they were pushing each other, Mark waited for the perfect opportunity and suddenly threw a hard slap at Alexandra. It landed on her cheeks. It wasn't a particularly hard slap but Mark felt it was enough to put Alexandra in her place and scare them into submissiveness. He remembered his father slapping his wife Bianca like that a few times and decided to copy his father who was his idol for masculinity.

Alexandra was shocked and stunned a little bit but quickly got her composure back. She felt a wave of adrenaline and instinctively slapped her brother back twice.

Mark was a bit surprised at his sister's speed and agility. The slaps came really quick and caught him off guard. He didn't expect Alexandra to fight back after he slapped her. He realized he was now in a real fight with her. Mark didn't want to hurt his sister but just wanted to overpower her into submission. He decided to wrestle his older sister rather than engage in slapping exchanges as he felt this was too feminine. He grabbed Alexandra by her blouse and started pushing her towards the wall. "I'll show you that men are the stronger gender!" he taunted in anger as he tried to overpower his older sister.

Alexandra felt Mark's anger and realized that she was in a fight. For a moment, she thought about shouting and calling her mother to help her, but as the adrenaline was getting higher and higher, she was more and more eager to fight back. Normally, she wouldn't dare to fight a man -or a boy in this case-, but she felt that this was her final opportunity to challenge her younger brother's dominance a little bit before he grows any bigger. He was 5'8'' at the time, just a little bit taller than her. Alexandra also felt insulted by Mark's remark that women are inferior and felt like she needed to defend the honor of her gender. "Let's see about this," she responded to Mark's taunt about men being stronger. In a quick burst of strength, she managed to reverse Mark's hold and pushed him against the wall.

Looking at their attire, it was even more clear that this was a true battle of the sexes. Alexandra was dressed in a very feminine way. She wore a long red skirt and a very feminine white blouse with a floral pattern and a very girly pair of pink slippers. On the other hand Mark wore a pair of boyish beige bermuda shorts and a blue polo shirt. Their family always insisted that girls should dress very feminine while boys should dress very masculine.

Mark felt frustrated and even a little bit embarrassed that his older sister was able to push him against the wall. It happened really quick and unexpected. He tried to push her back but trapped against the wall he didn't have enough leverage. Instead, he pushed Alexandra's arms away to create some space. He tried to threw some slaps and punches but Alexandra stepped forward and grabbed Mark by his polo shirt in a dominant manner forcing Mark to fight off Alexandra's hands again. He finally managed to push her hands away but this just created space for Alexandra to throw some slaps again. The slaps softened up Mark a bit and distracted him. He covered his face for a moment. Suddenly, he felt Alexandra grabbing him by his waist and dragging down to the floor. It happened to quick for him to resist and they both landed on the floor with Alexandra on top of him.

Alexandra felt very comfortable at this point. She had experience wrestling her younger sister Vanessa and had developed quite good instincts what to in a wrestling scuffle. She and her sister wrestled almost daily during that time. She was very agile and quick and climbed on top of Mark and pushed his arms down to the floor to immobilize him. When she used to train gymnastics, her coaches used to compliment her on how flexible she was. It looked like she had very good athletic abilities for a girl and Mark was overwhelmed by that as he looked totally unprepared and incapable of defending his sister's attacks.

Mark felt shocked and embarrassed. He was starting to panic. His sister managed to overpower him really quickly and before he could really figure out what was going on, he was already on his butt and pinned down. As the seconds went by, he realized he was in a very difficult position. His face was becoming red out of shame and embarrassment. His skinny girly girl sister in her feminine clothes was comfortably overpowering him and pinning him down. The worst part was that it looked like he couldn't even be competitive with her.

Alexandra was glad with the way the fight was going. She looked down at Mark and put a cocky smirk on her face. "I told you you'll get a beating from a woman if you keep making sexist remarks like this!" She taunted as she comfortably held his arms down. "You little weakling!"

Mark didn't respond but tried to free himself with few explosive bursts of strength. He looked pathetic as Alexandra was well used to this by wrestling Vanessa. She often pinned down Vanessa like this and learned how to position her body to prevent her victim from getting free of this hold. To her surprise, it didn't look like Mark gave her any more trouble than her 14-year-old sister Vanessa.

Mark realized he was in a very bad position. Desperation was slowly overwhelming him. He looked like he was about to cry. Realizing he didn't have enough strength to get out of this position, he tried to assert his authority as a male once more. "Get off of me, you bitch!" he shouted in anger.

Alexandra laughed at how pathetic Mark looked. His desperate attempts to free himself only made him look more silly. "You will have to apologize first!"
Mark was barely holding back tears in his eyes. His defeat was sinking in. The worst part was how quickly it happened. Alexandra beat him with complete ease and made him feel completely weak and demoralized. Mark realized that he was in a hopeless situation and that he needed to do what Alexandra wanted to get out of this before their parents see them.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to insult you!" Mark swallowed his pride and did what his sister wanted.

"You need to also apologize to all women. You said that we are inferior gender. What do you have to say now?" Alexandra enjoyed ordering her brother around for a change.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I offended women," said Mark and looked away in shame. "Please let me go now," he pleaded.

Alexandra laughed again. "Not so fast. We need to settle a few more things!" She decided to use the time to make Mark say even more ridiculous things. "Who is the inferior gender?"

Mark couldn't believe how embarrassing this was. He realized his sister wanted him to say that men are inferior to women. "Men... Men are inferior... To women," Mark mumbled in shame.

Alexandra felt amused. She didn't actually think that men were inferior to women but felt very entertained hearing her sexist brother being forced to say that. "It's true! You men are a bunch of weaklings. Look at how easily I pinned you down! A skinny girl like me! You're not even a man yet anyway, you little boy!"

Mark was getting angry and frustrated again with Alexandra holding him down so long. He tried with some more explosive bursts to get out but it didn't help.

Finally, their mother Bianca came in the room and informed them that lunch was ready. When she saw Mark being pinned down by Alexandra she felt shocked. "What the hell happened here?"

Meanwhile her husband David was driving home from work. He parked his car and slowly entered the house, feeling tired and a bit irritated after another hard day of work. He was surprised that his family wasn't behind the lunch table already. He was really strict about this and wanted to know what was going on. He walked around the big house to see where everyone went and finally saw his entire family gathered in a small room where Alexandra was still on top of Mark.

David was shocked as well as he saw his daughter Alexandra pinning down his son Mark. "What is going on here? Why aren't you at the table for lunch?" He looked very irritated.

Alexandra and Mark both didn't know what to say. Mark looked utterly ashamed to see his father seeing him like this. Vanessa was also present and quiet as usual. Bianca finally decided to speak up. Alexandra already honestly explained to her what happened and Mark confirmed her story in shame.

"Alexandra and Mark had a fight," said Bianca.

David looked at Bianca and then looked at Alexandra and Mark again, feeling another wave of shock. It looked like Alexandra won the fight. He couldn't believe that his masculine son lost to his girly daughter. Despite the age difference, he felt that at 15, Mark was already at an age where no woman should have bested him in a fight, yet alone his girly feminine sister.

David looked at Bianca again, expecting further explanation for this bizarre situation.

"Alexandra won," Bianca commented. This was the most surprising aspect of the fight for Bianca as well. She was raised to be a submissive woman and was not expecting her daughter to win against her son. "It looks like they both insulted each other and got into a scuffle. This is what they both told me. I wasn't present so I couldn't have separated them. When I came it was already over. Luckily no one got hurt."

"Why is she still pinning him down?" David looked angry. He looked at Alexandra. "Get off of him now! Let him go!" he ordered. He was clearly disappointed with the outcome of the fight.

Alexandra listened to her father and got up very slowly. She briefly put her foot on Mark's face to rub in it some more. Mark angrily pushed the foot away and got up as well.

David looked at Bianca again. "Why did you let her pin him down for so long? You should have separated them!" David still couldn't believe that his masculine son lost to a girl. He was afraid that this was going to have traumatizing effects for his masculinity. He was angry that his wife let Alexandra prolong her humiliating pin until he arrived.

Bianca didn't know what to say. The truth was that after hearing about her son's sexist taunts about women being inferior, she felt glad that her daughter punished him and let her gloat for a little bit longer on purpose. Even though she was very conservative and a submissive wife, she felt that Mark went too far this time. She was also unhappy with how Mark was trying to impose himself as the second in charge of the family and tried to boss her around as well. She felt that Alexandra gave him a much needed lesson in respect and humility. She didn't want to outright say that to David who looked really angry and tried to bring up some excuse. "I don't know, I was just so shocked. I was just glad nobody got hurt! I didn't know what to do and waited until you arrived." Bianca lied about why she let her daughter gloat over her beaten and humiliated son. Alexandra smiled in the background. She felt that other women of the family secretly enjoyed what she did to Mark.

"Whatever," said David. "You should have separated them immediately!" He needed few seconds to overcome his shock at what happened. Then he started to boss his family around again, trying to reestablish some male authority back. "Mark and Alexandra, you both go to your rooms! No lunch for you today! You will need to take some time to think about your actions!" He decided to deliver his first punishment. "Also Vanessa, what are you doing here? This doesn't concern you, go down for lunch!" David was asserting his dominance as a father. "Bianca, come down as well!" he ordered his submissive wife as he angrily marched down the steps to eat his lunch.

After the lunch was over, David calmed down a bit. He went to Mark's room to hear what happened. He wanted to hear his side of the story. Most of all, he wanted to console his son after the humiliation that he just experienced at the hands of his older sister.

Mark admitted losing the fight. He had little choice after everyone in the family saw him pinned down and subdued by Alexandra. He brought up some excuses that his sister surprised him and that he wasn't feeling well, but ultimately he couldn't deny she beat him. Mark looked devastated and humiliated. He felt that the most important thing for him right now was to avoid his father's punishment and shift the blame for the fight entirely to Alexandra. He wanted to present himself as a victim. It was at least some satisfaction he could get out of this knowing that his father would do what he couldn't and put his smug older sister Alexandra in her place. "She told me she considers herself a feminist," Mark explained to his father. "After she pinned me down she also forced me to say things like 'men are inferior to women' and other degrading and humiliating things. It looks like these are the things she believes now. It seems like she enjoys mocking and humiliating men. I think she's hanging out with the wrong girls who put these ideas in her head," Mark kept instigating. She also told his father what he heard about Alexandra getting drunk and partying.

David was fuming. After hearing all of this, he became really frustrated with Alexandra. He felt that his son did the right thing by trying to discipline her. The only thing that bothered him about him was the obvious humiliating fact that he lost the fight to her. He tried to rationalize that by saying that in a year or two, Mark will finally become stronger than his sister and that the age difference was still a little bit too big. David consoled his son saying that he will grow stronger after puberty takes more effect and that he shouldn't feel ashamed. He explained to him that he was proud of him that he tried to control the women of the family and prevent them from dishonoring all of them. He realized that his son needed all the comfort he could get after such a humiliating experience.

Meanwhile Alexandra had to stay in her room as her father ordered. She was anxiously waiting for her father to inevitably arrive and argue with her and it was driving her crazy. As the hours went by, she got tired and figured out that her father will maybe wait until tomorrow to speak to her. She decided to go to sleep. It was a very hot summer evening and Alexandra put on a very feminine silky light blue nightgown. She felt very glad that she was able to put her brother in his place and felt that whatever punishment she will get, it would still be worth it.

David left Alexandra wait on purpose. He wanted a word with his wife first. He explained to her what Mark told him and said that Alexandra was really out of line and deserved to be punished. Bianca was also very critical of her daughter, but tried to calm down David. "At the end of the day," Bianca said, "they had a brief scuffle and nobody got hurt. Let's face it, if they were both boys, there wouldn't be a problem."

David didn't like his wife's comment. She hit on a nerve. This was precisely what was bothering him. It wasn't two boys fighting. Alexandra was a girl, not a boy, and she beat a boy, his son. He was also still angry at his wife for letting Alexandra pin down Mark until he arrived, extending his humiliation. "Well this is the problem," he angrily replied. "Alexandra is a girl. Losing to her was definitely a traumatizing experience for Mark. This wasn't just losing a fight for him but humiliation! She needs to be punished for that!"

Bianca objected her husband once again. "So she should be punished for winning? I don't understand. If you think it was wrong that they had a fight, you should punish them both! It's only fair!"

David disagreed. He didn't want his beaten son to suffer any more punishment. "Mark is still a very young boy and she is a grown up woman. She took advantage of that just so she could enjoy her wild feminist fantasies of degrading and humiliating men. She basically assaulted a minor!" David complained.

Bianca couldn't believe how biased David was in favor of Mark. "Didn't you say just the other day that it's ridiculous we're considering 15 year old boys as children as they're grown up men? You always complimented Mark how responsible he was for a young man." She stressed the word man in almost a mocking way. As if she wanted to subtly rub it in that her daughter beat a man.

David got irritated once more. He was shocked that his wife was objecting him like this. He was not used to that. It looked like Alexandra's surprising victory had an empowering effect on all the women on the household. He noticed that even Vanessa was acting smug at the lunch. "That was a totally different context!" David dismissed his wife. "What is it with you women acting so smug and objecting to everything men say around here lately? It looks like Alexandra's assault was just the tip of the iceberg. You're all clearly developing a very troublesome attitude here. Even Vanessa! I think I will need to put you women in place!" David remarked in anger and got up. He was finally headed towards Alexandra's room.

When David arrived in Alexandra's room, she was already half-asleep. David woke her up with shouting. When he saw that he got her attention, he started lecturing her. David wanted to remain calm so that he could deliver his message more clearly. Alexandra had to quietly listen to David who was aggressively lecturing and scolding. She was lying in her bed while David was standing right next to it, still wearing his shirt and tie.

The anger in David's tone was increasing and Alexandra slowly realized that her father will have a really long rant. After realizing he will not stop anytime soon, Alexandra was getting annoyed at her father insulting her and shouting at her. She decided to argue back. She was feeling empowered and confident from her surprising victory over Mark and didn't have any fear her father.

"Come on dad, we both know what really bothers you," Alexandra interrupted her father after he was preaching to her about how degrading her remarks about men were.

David was taken by surprise. He stopped shouting for a moment and gave her daughter time to finish what she wanted to say.

Alexandra calmly continued, "You're just mad that Mark, your son, your proud manly masculine son and your male heir, lost a fight to me, a girl, a skinny feminine girly girl! I understand that this must be really stinging for a sexist man like you!"

David couldn't answer with anything. He couldn't believe that his skinny girly daughter taunted him like this. The worst part was that he felt his daughter was right. This was what really bothered him. His son was just humiliated in a fight against a girl. This was really traumatizing for his sense of masculinity.
Alexandra continued, "I'm really glad I kicked his butt! He was really disrespectful. And I will do it again if he will start with his crap again!" Alexandra put a cocky smirk on her face and looked at her father. "I'm also glad that mom and Vanessa got to see it. It will be very hard for you to males to boss us women around as you did before when we all know one of you got his ass handed to him in a fight with a girl."

David finally had enough. He decided he needed to put his bratty teenage daughter in her place the hard way. David was particularly upset at Alexandra taunting Mark that women were stronger than men. Despite her insisting that she only joked, David couldn't tolerate such words in his house in any manner. Masculinity was sacred to him and shouldn't be insulted. He felt that the best punishment for Alexandra would be to overpower and subdue her in a similar manner that she subdued Mark and make her eat her words. He wanted to hear her admit the superiority of the males.

"Look at how you talk back! You're just confirming that you have become a smug feminist brat! I will punish you for this!" David said with confidence as he slowly walked towards Alexandra's bed.

David then jumped on top of his daughter's bed and pulled her blanket off. He quickly proceeded to pin her down and held her arms down. Alexandra was taken by surprise and didn't resist. She didn't want to escalate things by fighting back and hoped her father would calm down. David was now pinning down his daughter just like she was pinning down Mark. He felt a weird sense of satisfaction pinning his snarky arrogant feminine daughter down with his strong masculine hands. He felt this was needed to restore manly pride in his household back.

David felt a feeling of dominance and authority again and insulted his daughter further. "I see I raised a real brat! How do you feel being pinned down like this? This will teach you a little lesson! I will teach you that men are in charge here!" He boasted.

"This is silly dad, let me go!" Alexandra demanded. Her facial expression looked surprisingly confident.

David had no intention of letting Alexandra go. He wanted her to swallow her words about women being superior and admit the superiority of men. He felt that this symbolic gesture would make things even, at least for the time being before he could think of some more punishments.

"I think you deserve a dose of your own medicine! Men are the dominant gender in this house! We should not be mocked or degraded around here with your weird feminist provocative statements. Do you understand me?" David wanted to hear a clear yes.

Alexandra had no intention of giving David the satisfaction of agreeing with him. Instead, she looked away from his face and looked at his hands that were pinning her arms down. She tried to get them free but David's grip was too tight and he had too much leverage as he was straddling on top of her with his entire body weight. David noticed his daughter struggling and taunted her, "What's the matter, is your girl power gone? It looks like it's a different story when you're challenging the dominance of a grown up man instead of a boy. Suddenly your theories about women being stronger don't look so good, do they?"

Alexandra ignored the taunt and tried other ways to get free. She started considering the situation. David felt really heavy on top of her. Alexandra weighed around 125 lbs and David must have had at least around 50 pounds on her. Alexandra noticed that despite being heavy, David's pin wasn't tight and on the soft surface of her bed, she had a bit of space to rotate her body. She managed to turn her body around. She was still trapped in her father's pin but at least she didn't have to look at his smug face any more.

David reacted and used this opportunity to aggressively pull Alexandra's head back while having her body still tightly trapped with his legs. It was an improvised version of a camel clutch. Alexandra moaned a little bit as her father was putting her into this uncomfortable hold. David had a triumphant smirk on his face. He felt that after feeling his strong masculine hands restraining her skinny feminine body, Alexandra would give up on her feminist delusions. It was a very degrading hold that was intended to humble her.

David was enjoying this. He felt that his smug feminist daughter needed to be roughed up a bit. In his conservative environment, delivering a physical punishment was widely acceptable and was seen as a necessarily tool for father to discipline his children. David had no problems using it.

David was still demanding an answer from Alexandra about men being the superior gender. "Answer me, are men superior and deserve respect? Are you going to stop mocking men around here?" David was expecting that Alexandra will slowly break and repeat what he wanted to hear.

Alexandra ignored David's question again. She was too busy trying to figure out a way how to escape her father's degrading hold. Her experience wrestling her younger sister Vanessa improved her wrestling instincts a lot. She felt this was her secret weapon that her father didn't know about.

David felt annoyed that Alexandra was still quiet and tried to further subdue his daughter by aggressively putting his hands over her mouth to smother her. After that, he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back again.

Alexandra took advantage of David loosening his grip with his legs a bit and started to slowly slide out of his hold. Her torso was still trapped between David's legs but after using some of her strength and flexibility, Alexandra slowly started moving out of the hold, slowly moving her skinny flexible girly body to the point where David was starting to struggle to adjust his hold. He realized his legs were now wrapped higher up Alexandra's back than before. Alexandra was pushing her father's legs up with her back as she kept sliding away. David didn't know how to adjust. For a skinny girl, his daughter seemed deceptively strong and hard to control.

After some effort, Alexandra managed to finally free herself to the point where David's legs were only loosely resting on her shoulders.

David was now totally out of balance only saved by holding himself against the bedroom wall next to the bed from being flipped over by his daughter. He tried to take a hold of Alexandra's arm but she shook him off and pushed his body so that he flipped over to the other side of the bed.

David was really slow to react to what was going on. He was a strong masculine man but had no experience with wrestling. He had trouble understanding what was going on. He thought that he had Alexandra firmly under control with his hold and was shocked that she shook him off like that despite having more than 50 pounds on her. He slowly turned around to see where his daughter was. He was on his knees and the unstable surface on the bed. Alexandra was much quicker than him and was already standing up on the bed and towering over him. In a second, she jumped on top of him and pushed him down.

David felt really uncomfortable. He realized that his daughter was now wrestling him for real and wasn't just trying to get out of his hold. He couldn't believe his teenage daughter was challenging his dominance in this manner and fighting back. To make it even worse, she was now on top of him. David couldn't stand Alexandra being on top of him and tried to reverse the positions as quickly as possible. He instinctively turned around and tried to get up but in doing that, he just presented his back to Alexandra who used her speed and agility and was all over him immediately.

Alexandra now had her legs wrapped around David's torso from behind and tried to wrap her arms around his neck. David was surprised at how strong Alexandra's legs felt. He tried to get push them away but the hold was too tight. Looking at Alexandra's legs, David realized that despite her skinny built, she had very respectable muscles for a girl. She wasn't used to seeing daughter's thighs as she had to wear long skirts and other modest clothing all the time but now that she was wearing a nightgown with spaghetti straps, her muscles appeared quite respectable and visible. Not just her legs but also her arms that David was desperately trying to fight off. It was clear that Alexandra had a lot of exercise it was just unclear to David where she got it. He had no idea that Alexandra and Vanessa have been wrestling each other on almost daily basis for some time.

Alexandra felt comfortable but was still a bit concerned about her father's strength. She felt that he was stronger than her and decided that she had to rely on her technique and experience and try to soften him up a bit and wait until he tires a little. David was fighting with everything he had and it was getting very hard to control him. He was trying his best to get free. Alexandra felt David slipping out of her hold and made an adjustment. She quickly tried to wrap her legs around David's head to put him in a headscissor. Her plan worked but she couldn't get good enough grip to squeeze David's head hard enough to make him submit. David used to opportunity to get up while still having Alexandra's legs wrapped around his head. He tried to shake her off but Alexandra was persistently holding on to the hold. David finally managed to get his head free and tossed Alexandra's legs away.

This time David took the initiative and jumped on top of Alexandra to subdue her. He felt that momentum was finally going his way. He looked frustrated and embarrassed that this wrestling match was even competitive so far. He was a 42 year old man who was in shape and somehow, he was struggling against his 19 year old feminine girly girl daughter. I'm not going to lose to my bratty teenage daughter! he repeated in his head, trying to motivate himself somehow. As the fight went on, he was getting less and less convinced that he could actually win. At this point, he would have probably be happy with a draw of some sort. Alexandra clearly wanted to win and kept going for it. David felt that he had to continue to restrain her at all costs.

Alexandra turned around but David kept holding her with his arms from behind. It was now David who tried to subdue Alexandra from behind but she looked more comfortable in this position than he was. She didn't panic and kept her composure. Vanessa managed to put her in similar holds as well. While David's grip felt much stronger, she felt that he was tiring and losing his power with every second that went by.

David realized that Alexandra was very agile and flexible and hard to control. He felt his energy was sapping away and wondered how long he could keep holding her without her getting out of his hold again. This wrestling scuffle had now been going on for some time and he was feeling tired. He was hoping his daughter would get tired also but she shoved no signs of slowing down which was demoralizing to him. David tried to use his authority as a father to try to stop the wrestling encounter. "That's enough Alexandra, stop right now!"

Alexandra had no respect for her father at that point. She felt that she could beat him and ignored his words. David got frustrated and demoralized even further as he noticed that Alexandra wasn't listening to him.

After few more tries, Alexandra finally managed to shake David's arms off and quickly turned around and pushed him down. It was the final turning point in the fight. She could see that David looked very tired at that point and looked veey beatable.

Alexandra was now on top of David again. This felt very emasculating to him. He felt very weak that his 50 pound lighter teenager daughter was able to pin him down like this. He couldn't believe what was going on. He used whatever strength he had left to create some space to turn around but this just created an opportunity for Alexandra to control him from behind. Once more, she had her legs wrapped around David's body. David tried to free himself but realized this was futile. Alexandra squeezed hard which made him feel a lot of pain. He wanted to scream in agony but didn't want to give Alexandra the satisfaction of admitting he was in trouble this way. He had too much manly pride for that. He wanted to always look in control and was holding back his screams. He had a grimace on his face that revealed his pain though. Alexandra noticed it and chuckled. She enjoyed dishing out punishment and squeezed again. She felt that her father deserved it after trying to rough her up and degrade her with painful holds. She finally released her hold and let David move around. David tried to get away but he was very slow. Alexandra quickly wrapped her legs around him again, this time around his head. She now had her father in a headscissor and this time, her hold was much tighter and better placed. She squeezed hard which made David scream in agony. This time he couldn't hold it back, the pain was simply too strong.

Alexandra released the hold and then squeezed again. She kept repeating that while enjoying listening her victim moan in pain and agony. She wanted David to submit to her hold and didn't want to stop until he gave up.

David felt the heat of shame and embarrassment all over his body. Alexandra was now clearly dominating him. For a masculine conservative manly man like him, being subdued like this in a fight by his young feminist daughter who openly disrespected him was the worst possible humiliation he could imagine. His dominant position in the family depended on him being able to assert his physical superiority and rough up other members of the family if necessary and now he couldn't even control his daughter. Not only that, she was now controlling him! He came in the room to discipline her and it now looked like she was disciplining him!

The pain was getting too strong and David knew that he had no other choice but to give his daughter a clear sign that he gives up. He started tapping on Alexandra's legs. "Please stop, let me go!" he pleaded. He felt another stinging wave of humiliation as he begged for mercy.

Alexandra slowly released the hold with a cocky smirk on her face. David turned away from her and tried to catch his breath. He felt too embarrassed to speak.

Alexandra didn't say anything as she felt that she embarrassed her sexist father enough already without having to gloat about her domination. She was quietly enjoying her victory. It was already her second victory over the males of the family in the same day. The feeling was unbelievable and she enjoyed it in silence.

After few seconds, David recovered a bit and got overwhelmed with shame and anger. "I can't believe you disrespect me like this!" he started complain.

Alexandra felt that her father was being ridiculous when they both knew he started the fight. "You started it! You put me in a painful hold first and then I put you in one. I guess we're even now," she replied.

"No we're not!" said David. He had too much manly pride to leave it like that. In an emotional outburst of anger, he decided to continue the fight and aggressively pushed Alexandra down from the bed.

Alexandra was caught off guard and fell to the floor. She didn't expect her father to challenge her again after she just dominated him. Now that he did, she was happy to have a reason to fight him some more. She quickly recovered and went back on the bed and jumped on top of her father.

"Do you want some more?" said Alexandra as she pinned down her father again.

David quickly regretted restarting the fight. He was spent and demoralized and his daughter was all over him, pinning him down. Alexandra looked completely fresh and ready to fight. She pinned down David just like she did Mark. "I'm more than happy to discipline you some more!" she taunted her humiliated father.

David tried to resist but nothing worked. Alexandra kept pinning him down for what felt like ages. She laughed at exhausted David's pathetic attempts to get free. "Nope. This won't work," she gloated. "Nope, this won't either," she kept commenting every one of David's futile attempts to escape the humiliating pin.

David couldn't stand his daughter taunting him and looking at him with her smug and triumphant facial expression. He felt weak and completely emasculated. It felt like she made a complete mockery out of his masculinity.

Alexandra was clearly enjoying herself and had no desire to stop. She kept gloating, "Did you really think I would let you rough me up and beat me? You must regret this so much now! I can't even imagine how humbling this must be for you, dad!"

David felt emasculated to the point where he swallowed his manly pride for a moment and started acting submissive.

"Alright you had your little victory, Alexandra! I underestimated you. Now let me go!" He pleaded.

"You need to promise me you won't behave like this ever again. You need to apologize for your actions and make sure you won repeat them. Are we clear?" Alexandra gave David a serious look.

David couldn't believe how his daughter was now treating him as if he were her son. He nodded in shame. He had no other choice. He had no strength ans energy left. He couldn't escape the pin and knew that his daughter could hold him down whole night. He was hopelessly emasculated and felt like a total weakling. He never felt so submissive before. He knew that his daughter was legitimately angry over his sexist attitude and was aware that she loved gloating over her victory.

"I won't act like this again. I was angry and tired from work. I'm sorry!" David had to say what his daughter wanted to hear in hopes of ending this embarrassing situation.

"Good. I'm glad I taught both you and Mark a nice lesson today!" said Alexandra. "I really hope we will not have any more fights around here anymore. Remember, you men started both fights and I still managed to beat you!" she gloated a little bit more. "And quite easily too!" she added. David kept listening in shame. This was a horrible day for the men of the family.

To be continued...

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Last edited by Amazonia; 01-Oct-20 at 15:47.
Old 02-Oct-20, 15:10
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: Manly father struggles to control the women of his family.His daughter humiliates

Wow, this story was really amazing, one of the best ive read here . The buildup is really good, and i love the trashtalk .

I would live to read many more chapters of this story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-20, 19:15
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Manly father struggles to control the women of his family.His daughter humiliates

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, this story was really amazing, one of the best ive read here . The buildup is really good, and i love the trashtalk .

I would live to read many more chapters of this story.
Thank you. You can write some ideas how you want the story to continue.
Old 02-Oct-20, 23:17
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I would like to read a story about mixed boxing.
Old 03-Oct-20, 23:09
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyred [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would like to read a story about mixed boxing.
I will include mixed boxing also later on in this story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-20, 00:22
Points: 2,698, Level: 21 Points: 2,698, Level: 21 Points: 2,698, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Is it possible to include some foot domination/forced worship?
The Following User Says Thank You to exel__ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-20, 06:06
Points: 3,843, Level: 26 Points: 3,843, Level: 26 Points: 3,843, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Just more proclamations of female superiority/male inferiority from any character in the story would be all I could ask for
Looking forward to the continuation
The Following User Says Thank You to Kilb For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-20, 20:24
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you. You can write some ideas how you want the story to continue.
OK.

One suggestion is:
A feisty match between Mark and the little sister Vanessa ends in a humiliating pin for Mark.
The father , David, tries to intervene, and help his son out. But only to be attacked by Alexandra again telling him not to intervene and let the younger sibling sort things out themself to see whos the better wrestler. David dont accept and soon Alexandra and her father is wrestling next to Vanessa, who is now pinning Mark helpless. And after some fighting, Davide finds himself pinned helpless by Alexandra, next to his son, who is in the same position.
The girls cant belive their luck and gets a real powerrush from pinning both males at the same time and really rub in their defeat and wont let them go for a long time.

Suggestion 2:
David is really mad after his loss against Alexandra, and take out his frustration on his wife, Bianca. She have never wrestled before and he really humiliate her by pinning her and do painful holds to show her he is still the man in their relation. She gets very angry with him for such lack of respect, but cannot fight back.
She talks with her daughters and they are very happy to show her some wrestling moves and soon she joins in almost daily and practice wrestling with Alexandra and Vanessa and finds out she really enjoys to tussle. She have lots of time as housewife, and starts to work out also to get some muscles and strenght.
After a month, she feel she is ready to try to fight back when David goes after her to show her place at the bottom.
She have really strong sexual fustrations with David, as he never wants to do anything sexual shes wants to, and after finally winning their wrestling match, she can take out her sexual frustration by forcing him to have sex her way ( oral? finally on top? pegging?)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-20, 11:28
Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I liked the story, despite never normally enjoying intra family stories.

Some ideas. - Perhaps Mark and Vanessa get into a fight at school, or out with friends. Somewhere that is in front of non family members.

One of the girls starts going out with a guy that is the opposite of conservative masculine. So a guy that treats women as equals, perhaps someone who is even a bit submissive to the girl. But a happy relationship where both care for and respect each other.
The Following User Says Thank You to andithsmith For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-20, 22:37
Points: 3,605, Level: 25 Points: 3,605, Level: 25 Points: 3,605, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Maybe Bianca and Alex will have to show David and Mark their place for several times until they get so annoyed, that they‘ll lock them up in chastity cages and keep their keys indefinite so the masculinity itself is under control of women now.
The Following User Says Thank You to McGirg For This Useful Post: