Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Jul-20, 02:12
DMC

Default Anyone keep track of their record vs females?

I have been doing sessions since 1998 and lost my first fight to a girl when i was in high school. I got out a piece of paper and thought back to all my fights vs both regular gals and session wrestlers. Over a couple days when I remembered a fight i jotted down the name of the gal I fought, the result, and the approximate year. I came up with a career record of 17 wins and 23 losses. Not so good. But I went 0-4 vs Kordelia and 0-3 vs Sybil so take those 2 highly skilled gals out I was 17-16! Slightly over .500 ! 😂
Old 17-Jul-20, 02:45
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Anyone keep track of their record vs females?

I've kept track record against session wrestlers. I've never really competed against a woman outside of a session. These are all competitive sessions.

I beat: Chloe.
I was beaten by: Ginger Martin, Sarah Brooke, Bella Ink, Robin (x2), Nia of Tempest (x2) and Domina Ava Savage.

So 1-9 as things stand currently. I don't count the session in which I beat Ava of Tempest, because, even though she was willing to wrestle me competitively, she does not really possess the skill set or spirit for competitive wrestling. It wasn't competitive on my end at all, so I don't count it.
Old 17-Jul-20, 03:52
DMC

I've read Robin although somewhat thin is a very skilled wrestler. I learned early on some of these gals look innocent and sweet then they proceed to wipe the floor with me ! Haha
Old 17-Jul-20, 14:26
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've read Robin although somewhat thin is a very skilled wrestler. I learned early on some of these gals look innocent and sweet then they proceed to wipe the floor with me ! Haha
Robin knows her stuff and will wrestle to your level and adjust as needed. The first time we wrestled, i nearly beat her. It was 5-4. The second time, she was ready for me and she wiped the mat with me at 1-7.
Old 17-Jul-20, 20:24
ssddfaudhey

Most of my competive wrestling/grappling has be agsinst my wife and her friend who train in BJJ.I haven't kept track but I can count on one hand my wins in truly competitive matches against them.

Added after 1 15 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The mote innocent looking ones are the most dangerous.One second they are giggling next they have you tied into a human pretzel asking if you're ok lol

Last edited by ssddfaudhey; 17-Jul-20 at 20:24.
Old 17-Jul-20, 21:33
haymaker

Against woman who aren’t my wife something like 50-0, most of those were with a petite girlfriend and maybe 6-7 other girls where it was only a handful of times we wrestled. Against my wife something like 0-135, obviously I am sure about the zero.
Old 17-Jul-20, 06:41
Points: 3,793, Level: 25 Points: 3,793, Level: 25 Points: 3,793, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I want to know some of the session wrestler track. It will be something like 1500 to 5,6
Old 17-Jul-20, 13:30
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

I wish I would have done it or @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] or @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] would have done it as we all had many hundred sessions with more than 100 different session-wrestlers.

But doing a win-loss-ratio would not make sense in our cases as we wrestle for fun with the ladies and our fun is to lose.

Last edited by Fritz; 17-Jul-20 at 13:33. Reason: smilie added
Old 17-Jul-20, 13:38
Points: 4,050, Level: 26 Points: 4,050, Level: 26 Points: 4,050, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wish I would have done it or @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] or @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] would have done it as we all had many hundred sessions with more than 100 different session-wrestlers.

But doing a win-loss-ratio would not make sense in our cases as we wrestle for fun with the ladies and our fun is to lose.
Yes, i only very rarely have a properly competitive terms session with a female wrestler.
Other matches with a good level wrestler i might only go 80-90% (and often they will be to), and am quite happy to slowly cede a few points.
And with less challenging opponents i will tend to give leeway and the girl opportunities. So indeed tracking results is a non exercise for me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blockernz For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-20, 05:09
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You are right I really regret not having written down all my sessions.

Quote:
In my case it's different.

With the stronger and / more skilled girls like Sheena, Warrior, Diana . . . I go competitive and for me it doesn't matter if I win or loose.

But I'm able to adapt to the level of the girl to keep on the flow in a session.

Often I show the weaker girls / beginners som moves they may practice on me afterwards.

And sometimes I simply fool around with the girls, try to find or to push my limits . . .
The Following User Says Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post: