Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion



Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Facesit Indulgence II (Curie vs Foxy).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-163.




Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #371  
Old 25-Oct-20, 12:00
mark.johnson21 mark.johnson21 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 126
Thanks: 24
Thanked 224 Times in 75 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontheairbender [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You know what's really out of hand is the cost of soft drinks. It's literally water, sugar and some packaging that is usually hard to biodegrade. No soft drink should cost more than a dollar anywhere.
Oh I agree. Popcorn, too. And beer. And same thing with meat. I mean, hell, it's literally dead carcass. Could get that for free on the side of the road as long as you bring a shovel.
The Following User Says Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
  #372  
Old 25-Oct-20, 12:22
Fritz Fritz is offline
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 529
Thanks: 186
Thanked 805 Times in 227 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Meat must be more expensive because producing meat is one of the reasons for the global warming.
  #373  
Old 25-Oct-20, 13:56
mark.johnson21 mark.johnson21 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 126
Thanks: 24
Thanked 224 Times in 75 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm having trouble distilling it down to anything more basic than 'I don't value this thing at the price I'm being asked to pay for it.'
YES! EXACTLY! We don't all value the experience of a session as being 9/10 or 10/10. Many of us find it to be more like 5/10 or 6/10, which means the experience isn't resulting in $400+ worth of happiness. Assuming that it is and that we're all finding sessions to be utterly fulfilling may be what's causing such a disconnect.


Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
you are telling someone you don't want to pay them what they think their time is worth.
This is also a false assumption. None of us in this thread are writing to session wrestlers and demanding they cut their rates. We're politely declining to book with those whose rates are higher than what we value the experience at, and instead booking with session wrestlers who we feel we would have a better time with given the price.

In no way is this attacking or trying to take advantage of women. It's the equivalent of choosing prosecco instead of champagne, because we don't think champagne is better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
  #374  
Old 25-Oct-20, 14:18
Fritz Fritz is offline
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 529
Thanks: 186
Thanked 805 Times in 227 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

And in addition to what Mark Johnson says, I never will accept that most women (I wont say how many % of them, but surely more than 3/4, as I know my estimation of 90%, which I posted yesterday was a bit exaggerated) judge men (or in our case) "customers" (some session-ladies write "clients") just by how much money they have on their bank-account and how much they hand this money over to them. And even more ridicolous it is that the majority of the guys in this thread like @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] appreciate this attitude
  #375  
Old 25-Oct-20, 14:32
Subboy2's Avatar
Subboy2 Subboy2 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 13,865, Level: 51 Points: 13,865, Level: 51 Points: 13,865, Level: 51
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 931
Thanks: 2,092
Thanked 1,805 Times in 501 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And in addition to what Mark Johnson says, I never will accept that most women (I wont say how many % of them, but surely more than 3/4, as I know my estimation of 90%, which I posted yesterday was a bit exaggerated) judge men (or in our case) "customers" (some session-ladies write "clients") just by how much money they have on their bank-account and how much they hand this money over to them. And even more ridicolous it is that the majority of the guys in this thread like @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] appreciate this attitude
Stop tagging me. We will never agree, and I don't have anything further to say to you. Shut the fuck up.
__________________
Ignore list

adrock4815162342
Fritz
Garcon55
Gorilla1
  #376  
Old 25-Oct-20, 14:49
Fritz Fritz is offline
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 529
Thanks: 186
Thanked 805 Times in 227 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Stop tagging me. We will never agree, and I don't have anything further to say to you. Shut the fuck up.

I followed your request not to tag you in the last few days. Nevertheless you moaned this night again that I should not tag you. So I tag you again now, as a punishment that you are so stupid to realize that I followed your request at first
  #377  
Old 25-Oct-20, 15:07
Juvi Juvi is offline
Senior Member
Points: 5,225, Level: 30 Points: 5,225, Level: 30 Points: 5,225, Level: 30
Activity: 20.3% Activity: 20.3% Activity: 20.3%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 428
Thanks: 436
Thanked 356 Times in 192 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And in addition to what Mark Johnson says, I never will accept that most women (I wont say how many % of them, but surely more than 3/4, as I know my estimation of 90%, which I posted yesterday was a bit exaggerated) judge men (or in our case) "customers" (some session-ladies write "clients") just by how much money they have on their bank-account and how much they hand this money over to them. And even more ridicolous it is that the majority of the guys in this thread like @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] appreciate this attitude



You wonīt say how many, but more than 75% ...

How many of the women on sessiongirls you know and you have met ? I donīt think anyone of us is anywhere close to 50%... still you judge most of them without knowing them...

They donīt judge you by what you have on your bank account, as they have no idea what any of us has on their account, but of course (like for any service), they provide their service to gain money. Just like you and me go to work every day to gain money to live our life.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And even more ridicolous it is that the majority of the guys in this thread like @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] appreciate this attitude


Ridiculous is the Fake News that you keep posting.

There is a service we appreciate and we pay for.

If there is a woman I meet and who makes me feel that she is only interested in money and doesnīt care if she is offering a good session, than I will not meet her again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
  #378  
Old 25-Oct-20, 15:19
Fritz Fritz is offline
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 529
Thanks: 186
Thanked 805 Times in 227 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]


You wonīt say how many, but more than 75% ...

How many of the women on sessiongirls you know and you have met ? I donīt think anyone of us is anywhere close to 50%... still you judge most of them without knowing them.

You also judge about them without knowing them. But your opinion is just the opposite to mine. You think all of the session-ladies are angels, without knowing most of them. So this smiley is about your opinion
  #379  
Old 25-Oct-20, 15:29
Juvi Juvi is offline
Senior Member
Points: 5,225, Level: 30 Points: 5,225, Level: 30 Points: 5,225, Level: 30
Activity: 20.3% Activity: 20.3% Activity: 20.3%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 428
Thanks: 436
Thanked 356 Times in 192 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You also judge about them without knowing them. But your opinion is just the opposite to mine.
No, I say you cannot speak and judge about a waste majority of women without knowing them.
For sure there are some who only care about money, but there are many who also care to deliver a good service.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You think all of the session-ladies are angels, without knowing most of them.
Absolutely not.

I think they provide a service for money. If I pay I get it and thatīs all.

And there are some, like those often complaining on twitter, who I would never session.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
  #380  
Old 25-Oct-20, 15:51
Subboy2's Avatar
Subboy2 Subboy2 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 13,865, Level: 51 Points: 13,865, Level: 51 Points: 13,865, Level: 51
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 931
Thanks: 2,092
Thanked 1,805 Times in 501 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

[

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I followed your request not to tag you in the last few days. Nevertheless you moaned this night again that I should not tag you. So I tag you again now, as a punishment that you are so stupid to realize that I followed your request at first
Cool. Grow up.

I'll say this and leave it there. I can see why all the session girls hate you.
__________________
Ignore list

adrock4815162342
Fritz
Garcon55
Gorilla1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Average session rates NeoBasilisk Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 93 23-Nov-20 17:05
Outrageous Rates MWFan Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 22 08-Jan-17 04:00
Two hand choke Ricoswrap Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 6 11-Dec-16 13:18
has anyone found the secret to getting lower rates for sessions yet? BlackTiger Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 8 28-Oct-14 17:23
rates marcos silva Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 3 28-Jun-13 09:21


All times are GMT. The time now is 21:54.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.