Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jul-21, 19:16
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: StormUKWrestler Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Of course it's appropriate to ask, it's an important piece of information.
For whom? It's never determined who I wanted to book and never will. The whole concept of an extra that's expected is oxymoronic anyway.
Old 27-Jul-21, 19:26
Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Guys the last time someone suggested looking elsewhere for a more suitable forum for this type of subject matter received a 30 day ban for their efforts. ....... ME. How is this being allowed to continue is beyond me. SMH.
Old 28-Jul-21, 09:38
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For whom? It's never determined who I wanted to book and never will. The whole concept of an extra that's expected is oxymoronic anyway.
Well good for you, I guess? I'm more looking for knockouts myself, but since people are frequently asking about extras, one can only suppose it matters for them.

And there's nothing oxymoronic about it, "I'll wrestle topless for $50 more" is an extra. It's not about secret and gratuitious handjobs.
Old 06-Dec-21, 20:23
Points: 2,121, Level: 18 Points: 2,121, Level: 18 Points: 2,121, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Just had an absolutely amazing hour session with The perfect Storm at The Submission room. She really is perfect. Never having wrestled her before I was not quite sure what to expect. I was ready for just how gorgeous she is, and boy is she gorgeous - those eyes!. But not ready for just how strong and skilled she is. She’s 5’ 5’, athletic build with core muscles on core muscle and the most amazing biceps. I asked for a fun semi-comp battle and challenged her if she could make me tap twenty times I’d give her twenty pounds. She joked back “so what shall we do for the next fifty minutes”. Well I thought she was joking but she wasn’t, I had tapped twenty times in the first ten minutes. I mean I am not skilled in any shape or form, in fact I’m like a gangly giraffe on the wrestling mats. But a man has honour and I genuinely tried my best to stop it from happening. Storm is just too good. On one of our breaks when I could drink some water, reposition my ribs again and try to get some dignity back I asked her her fighting background. Apparently she doesn’t have one, just twelve years of kicking mens arses has got her to this level of arse whooping greatness. After the break I nearly got her in a rear naked choke but she was just laughing, is the victim of my deadly rear naked choke supposed to laugh? She was laughing because she knew the outcome, ten seconds later I was tapping. I mention Storm laughing because Storm laughed a lot, she is a very fun person that genuinely seemed happy contorting my limbs into odd positions.
Seriously from a wrestling perspective Storm is perfect for every opponent. You want her to go easy she will go easy, if you want her to go full throttle on you she’ll say “Let’s go” Storm has that competitive edge that all top athletes have, she doesn’t like losing. I didn’t provide a worthy opponent of even coming close to testing this but Storm told me men just do not get the better of her, and I believe that. She really is The Perfect Storm.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dfingo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jun-23, 14:46
Points: 2,910, Level: 22 Points: 2,910, Level: 22 Points: 2,910, Level: 22
Last Achievements

She’s a great girl, when we wrestle she always manages to get me in a full Boston crab and cranks up the pressure really slow so that I am literally crying real tears to be let out of the hold.
Fab girl.
Have a session she will usually win.
Dave.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daveyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-24, 21:34
Points: 2,291, Level: 19 Points: 2,291, Level: 19 Points: 2,291, Level: 19
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Had a session with Storm earlier and wow shes something else! Shes such a lovely lady and an even better wrestler. Had an hour and a half of getting put into hold after hold and I dont think she was even trying lol. If you get a chance to session with her just do it cause shes amazing. I will definitely be booking another session with her in the near future
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yatesy200 For This Useful Post: